$ $ $ Easy Money North Dakota $ $ $

Get rich in NorDak:
- 1% income tax
- Bakkan oil fields pay 6 figures starting
- no experience needed
WHY ISN'T Jow Forums RIDING THE USA OIL BOOM!!!??

Attached: Bakken-Map.jpg (963x895, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Frac&l=North Dakota
youtube.com/watch?v=IAiHvGnKPVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause it means living in North Dakota

6? those are kike numbers.
better make it 7.

It's always ranked among the happiest states.

Because I’m in the PERMIAN. I’m in route to 120k this year the way things are going my dude

We're full and not hiring

My cousin moved from CA for this exact reason a few years ago. He picked up a local wifey and is pretty happy.

can you stay drunk on fumes?

rent $4k/month
dangerous contract pay work
16 hour shifts
be young/be strong or go home

I knew some guys that did that but they made it seem like you get laid off a lot

It's not easy money though. It's physically punishing work, and the hours are insane. It would be cool for a couple years to stack up some money to get a good start in life, but any more than that and you risk burning out.

sound like NorDak needs feminism

Is she hot?
Trad?
or a tatted-up ho bag?

give me more info user

Bullshit
indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Frac&l=North Dakota

The smaller the prosperity gap, the happier people are.

Let your dirty dollars out of my Midwest.

Not really, everyone knows that there will be a downturn after some years, so you ply it smart and spend your money on a house, investments, and once you have that you can buy your kyle-tier ram 3500 monstere’d up to your heart’s content

Can you literally drive up and as a NEET get a job? Probably not, so fuck off.

Most of Jow Forums is full of cucks that live in New York or California and then complain that they're surrounded by brown people.

You literally can, so fuck off my dude

>Bakkan oil fields pay 6 figures starting

nigger you're 4 years too late

Bruh, the oil boom up there is over. All the jobs that pay well have the people they need, and they aren't moving any time soon. The time to get in on it was in 2009/2010

Just walk into an oilfield, ask for the manager, hand in your resume and handshake, 6 figures starting, no experience.

Unless you commute 100+ miles for work everyday, you will end up sending a fortune.
The businesses charge ridiculous rates because everyone is making 6 figures.
>20$ Cheeseburger.
>5$ candy bar.
>500$ a night in motel.

seriously? I'm wagecucking it up at $12 an hour with no overtime or benefits in oregon; I what are the realistic opportunities in ND? is it a red state?

Why would rent be 4k in that shithole

Walmart in ND pays 17.50 an hour.
Truckers make six figures
Oil rig workers too.
Low skill general labor jobs.
You fuckers just don't want to work.
Just like niggers.

Doesn’t matter, the company pays for hotel and gives at least $50 per diem. That’s 99.9% of companies

fuck off, I paid $2200 a month for rent in Minot. The boom is over. Been over for 4 years.

I bet that Canadian electrician who was complaining about 85K out of trade school could move there and make 180K.
Same job, more hours.
Sounds perfect.

Attached: electrician.jpg (1254x837, 809K)

Go to ANY water transfer company. That’s the easiest place to start working in the oilfield. They will take any retard, and I mean that in the absolute merriam-webster dictionary definition of retard

Oil fields. Limited space for all the people coming in trying to get jobs.

because the Jews bought all the land and won't let good white folk build apartments

Attached: merchant.jpg (220x220, 19K)

The boom is still happening my dude. Might be the last one, but it’s going strong right now

I worked a fishing boat Monterey CA.
Gone six months up to Alaska
Paid 40 grand
Make 80 grand a year, gone all the time
Dangerous as fuck

proof, lets see that pay stub.

As soon as Americans smell the green paper, their spittle runs together in their chops and like rabid coyotes they start drooling.
Disgusting.

Attached: 1560461801113.gif (500x500, 412K)

What would I be doing?
I'm 26, in good shape, and not a retard

you clearly haven't tried to get a job there

I make more money working for myself.

do you have a cdl? if no. Dont come here.

Cousins live there, this is incorrect.
They are #1 in alcholics.

fuck you im on my way there now

t. spic

i have a cdl and 18 months experience, clean record. what are my options up there?

I do class A. In South Dakota right now. Not samefag

Willison ND is paying 80K+ starting for basic management positions

Attached: willison.png (749x446, 62K)

guns, cheap farmable land, and no degeneracy. whats wrong with that? inb4 muh winter. Harsh winters breed higher IQs and homogenized moral societies.

Im literally working there. It is beautiful

fuck the permian that place is a dismal dump. Got the hell out of there for ND
The technical jobs are easy af dont pay as much though
This is the industry that is closest to the truth. Pure manly americans here like the good old days
Mudlogging takes tards as well, but only the shit companies where they are just sample catchers. Also look at solids control or you could even be a bead hand catching lubri beads from mud.

This. Maybe if oil goes way back up

Rig up/Rig down is running 10-12 inch hose from pit (giant pool) to frac location, frac operation would be operating water pumps and checking tank levels. Most water transfer companies will have separate crews for RU/RD and frac. The whole point of this job is to make connections and get a better job as soon as you can since water transfer usually pays pretty shitty compared to other places

Small sample size. Huge margin of error.

starting CDL zero skill truck drivers start at 65K

Attached: truck-driver.jpg (762x463, 59K)

hey retards I have related experience, a degree, some certs and I've applied to nearly a hundred entry level nigger jobs all over the place for the past year, they're not hiring. It's literally like every other job, the boom is over too.
I don't get it, are all these posters some sort of shill for something unavailable to who they're shilling to or actual boomers who got jobs in the 50's?

Get HAZMAT and it’s like having a master’s degree in the 70’s

Frac, Dont work on a drill rig. Because that is nigger spic work. But, Like i already said. The boom is over. So, I dont think you'll be put up in a man camp. You'll have to pay out of pocket for alot of shit.

Send in the somolians!

>starting

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 8.47.36 PM.png (54x100, 11K)

IDK you seem pretty unlikeable

Interdasting. Not too tricky. THX user. Samefag approved.

Sand haulers get paid by the load. Out here in TX they’re raking in 2-3k per WEEK

Listen up kiddo, that 14K is the one armed part time female truck drivers

Money tends to help things around here

>costs 600 bucks for a haircut, 200 for dinner, and 500 a night for rent.

Yeah sure

>WHY ISN'T Jow Forums RIDING THE USA OIL BOOM!!!??

because the usa oil boom is a 240 billion dollar bubble caused by resource exaggeration (fraud).

they could find that out if they didn't instatrash resumes with under 5 years of experience

checked
thanks for the info

This could be the NEET or MGTOW homeland. Free medical for NEETs probably free food too

Attached: Status-of-State-Action-on-the-Medicaid-Expansion-Decision.png (1024x712, 124K)

here's an advertisement for 100K

Attached: cdl.jpg (771x496, 161K)

>sand hauler
not
>Sand box master race

fuck off spic

They also don't have enough housing so if you're lucky you'll be living in an RV with four other dudes. Also the sweet possibility of being raped (because there's no woman within a hundred miles) and meth addiction because you work sixteen hour days.

You can go homeless in the oilfield (as I do) they house you if you work on rig or maybe you will have a mancamp if you pipeline
Cuck

Yea, i agree

And money poisons and eventually destroys everything that once made life there worth living.

acid driver 100K

Attached: acid-driver.jpg (585x518, 99K)

Where are you getting this info? boomers?

Capitalism. Supply and Demand. All things true and American.

Fuck off we're full

hey faggot watch your mouth

Attached: sand-hauler.jpg (762x609, 135K)

>WHY ISN'T Jow Forums RIDING THE USA OIL BOOM!!!??
You tell me Sven. You faggots always complain about drunk snow niggers all the time, yet never come here to make six figures w/no experience.

Attached: 1496375696127.jpg (540x410, 45K)

Could I get a job there I have a 140 IQ but I haven't worked since 2008

you sound lazy

fuck off spic. Sand haulers are all retard spics or niggers.

I'm in NorDak right now hauling sand all week

I'm thinking about winterproofing a van and then van life. Van life....man life.

What's your specialty then King IQ?

>it's booming
>The booms over
>No housing
>Actually plenty of housing
>They'll hire anyone
>You need 5 years of experience
I don't even trust myself after reading this thread, looks like 350+ affordable places on this one website in minot
I'm just stuck here in the southeast ready to work hard and no one here wants to pay for that

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-235406.png (720x1520, 496K)

No, I'm in the group that's called the unfairly excluded because low IQ retards fear what the can't comprehend

How is it? What kind of workers do youwork with?

What's funny is the "sand hauling nigger spics" make more money than you

Attached: sand-hauling-rig.jpg (600x240, 18K)

my point.

4k a month for rent??

That must not be near the oil

go there and give it a shot fren
don't listen to the nay-sayers
just think of the victory thread you'll post in 4 weeks

>NorDak
That meant something completely to me. Took a few seconds and your reply with the tractor trailor dropping sand to make it click.

he's exaggerating

To make 100k you have to sell your soul for 16 hour days 7 days a week with no time off. Then all the overtime is taxed at 33% or higher.

I live in williston op, drive a truck 7 days a week. I've worked every job in oilfield op is just liar

youtube.com/watch?v=IAiHvGnKPVw
WARNING! Watch this before you head to North Dakota to get rich!!

That's because of all the meth and alcohol there

trucking Hazmat doesn't look so dangerous

Attached: hcl-hazmat.jpg (1540x800, 171K)

does anyone here
a) live in north dakota
b) work in oil industry
c) under the age of 35
d) make more than 100k

thnx