/sspx/ Catholic General

The Pope could be Lucifer himself and some Catholics would still say the SSPX is the enemy. Let's rehabilitate this gross misconception. SSPX is the only way forward for Catholics. Anything less than SSPX is for cucks.

>ACKTUALLY... Catholicism for cucks. Muh neither Jew nor gentile. Muh love your neighbor. Muh welcome the foreigner. Whites should disavow their Catholicism and begome le based pagans 1488!
sspx.org/en/immigration-principles-rights-and-practices
>The Angelus: According to you, in its search for the common good in the face of immigration, the public authority must take into consideration the nation’s capacity to assimilate immigrants, respect for the collective property of the citizens, and the equilibrium between the populations to avoid balkanization.
>Fr. Celier: Yes, but I think that it is necessary to go even further, onto ground upon which most politicians dare not venture too often, yet which has its importance. A nation is not an aggregate of anonymous individuals, standardized and interchangeable with other men of any other nation. A nation possesses an ethnic and cultural identity which is its good, its property, and which it has the right (and even the duty) to protect and maintain. France, for example, is a white nation–or rather, let’s say, to be politically correct, "Caucasian." In France there are citizens of African and Asiatic origin, and they are quite legitimate. But France is not a black nation, nor yellow, no more than Senegal is a white country, or Japan a black country: even though in Senegal as in Japan, there are white, yellow, and black citizens. It is normal for France to want to preserve its ethnic identity. To do that, it possesses an incontestable right to privilege Caucasian immigration, principally European, and to restrict black or yellow immigration.

Attached: veil1.jpg (1312x1500, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-is-wrong-with-the-novus-ordo-missae-faq5
sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-should-catholics-think-of-vatican-ii-faq6
sspx.org/en/faq-page/but-shouldnt-we-follow-the-pope-faq7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Saint_Pius_X#SSPX_today
sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-about-the-sedevacantists-faq15
sspx.org/en/faq-page/isnt-the-sspx-schismatic-faq12
sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-about-the-fssp-faq13
sspx.org/en/community/priories
youtube.com/watch?v=1uhatZANexc
youtube.com/watch?v=o546jpBVzoA
youtube.com/watch?v=SmqLKr6gF-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cool you found one racist Father. What is your fucking problem, anyway?
>"The Novus Ordo Missae was introduced in April 1969 by Pope Paul VI. From the start, this new rite was intended to have an ecumenical nature as declared by its chief architect, Fr. Annibale Bugnini in 1965:
>We must strip from our Catholic prayers and from the Catholic liturgy everything which can be the shadow of a stumbling block for our separated brethren—that is, for the Protestants.
>'The Novus Ordo Missae, even when said with piety and respect for the liturgical rules ...is impregnated with the spirit of Protestantism. It bears within it a poison harmful to the faith.' (An Open Letter to Confused Catholics, p. 29)
sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-should-catholics-think-of-vatican-ii-faq6
>The Council itself both encouraged liberal trends (and its encouragement became post-conciliar Vatican policy) and departed from traditional Catholic teaching, but it has no authority for either
>For, the Holy Ghost was not promised to the successors of Peter that by His revelation they might disclose new doctrine, but that by His help they might guard sacredly the revelation transmitted through the apostles and the deposit of faith, and might faithfully set it forth. (Vatican I, Dz 1836).

Attached: veil2.jpg (1110x1500, 286K)

>a) Yeah, I agree, but at least the Novus Ordo Missae fulfills my holy obligation. I will leave all this reactionary activism to SSPX.
>[O]nly three things are required for validity (presupposing a validly ordained priest), proper matter, form, and intention.
>However, the celebrant must intend to do what the Church does. The Novus Ordo Missae will no longer in and of itself guarantee that the celebrant has this intention. That will depend on his personal faith (generally unknown to those assisting).
>Therefore, these Masses can be of doubtful validity.
>The words of consecration, especially of the wine, have been tampered with. Has the "substance of the sacrament" been respected? While we should assume that despite this change the consecration is still valid, nevertheless this does add to the doubt.
>If the Novus Ordo Missae is not truly Catholic, then it cannot oblige for one’s Sunday obligation. Many Catholics who do assist at it are unaware of its all pervasive degree of serious innovation and are exempt from guilt. However, any Catholic who is aware of its harm, does not have the right to participate. He could only then assist at it by a mere physical presence without positively taking part in it, and then and for major family reasons (weddings, funerals, etc).

Attached: veil3.jpg (1000x1500, 231K)

>b) Heretic. The Pope says Vatican II is OK, so it's OK. Papal infallibility, etc.
sspx.org/en/faq-page/but-shouldnt-we-follow-the-pope-faq7
>There seem to be two errors common in these turbulent times. The first temptation is to presume to judge the Holy Father of being a formal heretic, a situation which would, according to them, cause the apparent pope to be an anti-pope, possessing no true jurisdiction. Although this has been put forward as a theoretical possibility by some theologians historically,[1] such a theory cannot explain what happens to such doctrines as the visibility of the Church, or Christ’s promise to be with His Church until the end of time. Such a simplistic notion is actually based on the same premise as the opposite temptation: that the pope is actually protected by an extended infallibility which cannot account for any error.
>We are not to co-operate blindly in the destruction of the Church by tolerating the implementation of a new religion or by not doing what we can to defend the Catholic Faith.

Attached: veil4.jpg (570x687, 94K)

You expect me to read all this shit?

>Who the fuck are you anyway?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Saint_Pius_X#SSPX_today
>As of 22 April 2018,[45] the Society has 637 priests present in 37 countries and active in 35 more, 772 Mass centers, 167 priories, 123 religious brothers, 200 religious sisters, 79 oblates, 204 seminarians in six seminaries, 56 pre-seminarians in three pre-seminaries, more than 100 schools, 7 nursing homes, 4 Carmelite convents, 19 Missionary Sisters of Kenya, and 2 university-level institutes.

Attached: veil5.jpg (570x837, 86K)

>Aren't you sedes?
sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-about-the-sedevacantists-faq15
>Due to the unorthodox actions and statements of several recent popes, some have been led to believe that these popes have separated themselves from the Church by heresy, ipso facto vacating the seat of the papacy (sedes vacans, literally, empty seat). However, the fact is that formal (obstinate, or willful) heresy, the only heresy bearing with it the effect of excommunication, cannot be claimed, much less proven in the case of the pope, as there is no higher ecclesiastical authority which may censure or reprimand him.

>Aren't you schismatic?
sspx.org/en/faq-page/isnt-the-sspx-schismatic-faq12
>The Society of St. Pius X has always recognized and adhered to the authority of the pope, and, as noted by prominent Roman authorities (e.g., Cardinal Castrillon Hoyos), the SSPX is not schismatic.

6/8

Attached: veil6.jpg (570x855, 81K)

>I go to an FSSP parish. And it's closer. Why shouldn't I just keep going there?
sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-about-the-fssp-faq13
>The Fraternity of St. Peter is founded upon more than questionable principles, for the following reasons:
>1. It accepts that the Conciliar Church has the power: to take away the Mass of All Time (for the Novus Ordo Missae is not another form of this), to grant it to those only who accept the same Conciliar Church’s novel orientations (in life, belief, structures), to declare non-Catholic those who deny this by word or deed (An interpretation of "Everyone should be aware that formal adherence to the schism [of Archbishop Lefebvre] is a grave offense against God and carries the penalty of excommunication." Ecclesia Dei Afflicata), and, to profess itself in a certain way in communion with anyone calling himself “Christian”, and yet to declare itself out of communion with Catholics whose sole crime is wanting to remain Catholic (Vatican II, e.g., Lumen Gentium, §15; Unitatis Redintegratio §3).
>2. In practice, the priests of the Fraternity must have recourse to a Novus Ordo bishop willing to permit the traditional rites and willing to ordain their candidates. They reject the Novus Ordo Missae only because it is not their “spirituality” and claim the traditional Roman Mass only in virtue of their “charism” acknowledged to them by the pope. Note, for example, the Fraternity’s whole-hearted acceptance of the (New) Catechism of the Catholic Church (question 14), acceptance of Novus Ordo professors in their seminaries, and blanket acceptance of Vatican II’s orthodoxy (question 6).
>This being so, attending their Mass demonstrates acceptance of: the compromise on which they are based, the direction taken by the Conciliar Church and the consequent destruction of the Catholic Faith and practices, and in particular, the lawfulness and doctrinal soundness of the Novus Ordo Missae and Vatican II.

7/8

Attached: veil7.jpg (570x805, 84K)

(unchecked)
>SSPX is unsurprisingly not listed in the Ecclesia Dei Latin mass directory. How do I find a mass near me?
sspx.org/en/community/priories

8/8

Attached: veil8.jpg (570x855, 88K)

LARP

Attached: 1562604053065.jpg (600x477, 119K)

I agree op
hot pockets prices are rising, we need to shit the board so jannies can have more work to do and thus earn more mo--

oh wait.

they do it for free

HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Catholicism is non-whi-
youtube.com/watch?v=1uhatZANexc
>tfw living in St. Mary's Kansas, go to a church that's 100% white

Attached: 1503392535721.jpg (785x757, 67K)

No, I don't expect a nigger mutt to read this at all.

>all of the Virgin Mary clones in this thread

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

If someone posts a timestamp of that video in which they see a SINGLE NIGGER I will post my tits with timestamp. If they posts two timestamps, I will post my pussy as well.

Attached: have.babies.jpg (800x450, 220K)

Jesuits have taken over the Church. We need an inquisition.

My Pope is a globalist. He can wish and pray all he wants, but his desires are unrealistic.

>tfw no trad Catholic gf
>tfw no Latin Mass nearby
>tfw no other trad Catholics were I live
It sucks living in one of the few cities mostly colonized by Protestants in this shithole of a country
I saw the FSSPX is building a new Church in Kansas right? Looks pretty cool user.

I actually thought about moving there.

Same. In that video, they claim that thousands of families moved to St. Mary's in order to be apart of an SSPX community. I can't imagine moving for that, but perhaps we will both be able to in the near future.

Attached: 1562686601103.jpg (480x671, 156K)

>It sucks living in one of the few cities mostly colonized by Protestants in this shithole of a country
LOL, that's unusual. Which state are you from?

I'm afraid it is just a matter of time before the Jews find out and start sending illegal immigrants there. Hopefully that will start the next (first) Holocaust.

Santa Catarina (Blumenau)

Blessed be the Catarreich
But come on, I'm sure there are catholics in Blumenau, my dude

There's an SSPX 30m away, but I don't know if it is in communion.

Recently returned to regular Mass attendance. Quite comfy.

Bump

Catholicism is important, bros

Attached: pope.png (680x935, 129K)

Instead of kvetching over whether SSPX masses are “licit” or whether they are “in communion”, you should be worried about whether the mass you do attend is even valid.

Catholics will themselves become Canon Law scholars in order to find a single reason not to attend SSPX, but won’t even ask their own priest whether he really believes in the mass as a Holy Sacrifice. There is nothing in the new liturgy that prevents him from honestly believing this.

>a meal (vs. principle 11). This is shown by its use of a table around which the people of God gather to offer bread and wine (vs. principle 18) and to communicate from rather common-place utensils, often under both kinds (vs. principle 15), and usually in the hand (vs. principle 16). (Note too the almost complete deletion of references to sacrifice).

I'm watching the video

Christ Hates your goddess cult.

Attached: the whore of Babylon.jpg (1826x492, 331K)

For many of us it's NO or nothing. We have a low Latin mass on first Friday in our area and that's it.

Catholics are only about 4% of the population here.

its wrong to fetishize modesty. i've been down that road. even if you think your intentions are good and you're not looking at modest women in a sexual way, you probably are. be careful bros. just stick to 2D if you really wanna look at qt girls

Attached: 1531715866916.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Where are you going to get those?

Mary is the mother of God. Heretics who denied this used to get burned at the stake.

Attached: F2657859-31CA-467C-9FEA-FF9A57434831.jpg (656x900, 124K)

What, niggers?

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen

Attached: Angelica.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>wiles and snares of the devil
>cast into hell
>seeking the ruin of souls

ruin of men's souls, akchually

Who existed first, God or Mary?
Catholics are mentally challenged.

>t. satan

How Roman of you, Faggot.

Attached: pussy power.jpg (225x225, 18K)

>Mary isn’t the mother of Jesus
>Jesus isn’t God

Faggot mafia cocksuckers in dresses.

Attached: The devil.jpg (1024x513, 286K)

>The image of Mary as Queen Mother is directly related to the first official Marian dogma defined by the Church: Mary’s status as Mother of God. The Greek word for the title is Theotokos, which literally means “God-bearer.”
>That title is one of the oldest and most commonly used titles for Mary, with Christians using it in the very first centuries of the Church.
>The title also appears in one of the oldest known Christian prayers, the Sub Tuum Praesidium (“Beneath Your Protection”), an early form of the Memorare that dates to the third century.
(Meanwhile Protestants call themselves Christian with the justification that the Catholic Church led the Christian faith astray)

The question remains and the catholtard is confused and angry

>In the fifth century, however, some people raised the same objections to the title that many non-Catholics raise today: They argued that the title “Mother of God” implied that Mary was the “originator of God.” Those objectors said that they could accept the title “Mother of Christ,” but not “Mother of God.”
>At the heart of those objections, however, was an objection to the unity of Christ’s two natures. Mary, they claimed, gave birth only to Christ’s human nature, not his divine nature. The Church, led by Pope Celestine I and St. Cyril of Alexandria, disagreed. As St. Cyril pointed out, a mother gives birth to a person, not a nature.
>Accordingly, Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ, who was and is a divine person. Although Mary did not “originate” or “generate” God, she did bear Him in her womb and give birth to Him. She was God’s mother.

>The controversy over Mary’s title as “Mother of God” was addressed in 431 A.D. at the Council of Ephesus. There, more was at stake than simply defending Mary’s title. The Christian teaching about Christ’s two natures was the real issue.
>The Church wanted to settle one question: Was Jesus one person or two? Rejecting the teaching of the heretic Nestorius, the Church declared that Jesus is one divine person, with two natures—his mother’s human nature and his Father’s divine nature. Mary did not give Jesus his divine nature or his divine personhood—those He possessed from all eternity as the only begotten Son of the Father. But she also didn’t just give Him His flesh: She gave birth to the whole person.
>She gave birth to Jesus Christ, both God and man. That is what we confess every time we say the Apostles’ Creed.

The question remains and you won’t answer it out loud because it forces you to recognize your own lies.

Attached: 862DFE45-CBBF-4BB8-9BAD-CC97C47D1BC2.jpg (396x385, 31K)

>I’m an uneducated prot who can’t read
Already answered it
>Although Mary did not “originate” or “generate” God, she did bear Him in her womb and give birth to Him. She was God’s mother.

Protestant churches are the Whores daughters and its all just one form of satanism or another. You seem enthralled by leagalisms and displays of wealth and authority. You probably had a cunt for a mother.

"I come, Lucius, moved by your entreaties: I, mother of the universe, mistress of all the elements, first-born of the ages, highest of the gods, queen of the shades, first of those who dwell in heaven, representing in one shape all gods and goddesses. My will controls the shining heights of heaven, the health-giving sea-winds, and the mournful silences of hell; the entire world worships my single godhead in a thousand shapes, with divers rites, and under many a different name. The Phrygians, first-born of mankind, call me the Pessinuntian Mother of the gods; the native Athenians the Cecropian Minerva; the island-dwelling Cypriots Paphian Venus; the archer Cretans Dictynnan Diana; the triple-tongued Sicilians Stygian Proserpine; the ancient Eleusinians Actaean Ceres; some call me Juno, some Bellona, others Hecate, others Rhamnusia; but both races of Ethiopians, those on whom the rising and those on whom the setting sun shines, and the Egyptians who excel in ancient learning, honour me with the worship which is truly mine and call me by my true name: Queen Isis."

Apuaelis

Same old goddess different prom dress. The bitch needs to learn her place.

Attached: Woman trite slogan.jpg (618x482, 35K)

A Protestant is the retarded nigger in the classroom who flips over his desk because he can’t understand what a variable in math is.

>can’t answer the question directly because of his extreme schizophrenia
Here’s a hint: your answer should be one word long
Secondhint: it’s God, you fucking retard.

Attached: 34E6A534-7C34-4EEA-82EA-D863F2AD1BCF.png (645x773, 11K)

cf this illiterate nigger

Take the pussy off the pedestal.

Attached: Statue of Liberty-.jpg (700x467, 273K)

What’s your point? Try to form a complete argument in your next post if you can.

>tfw I want a wife who is conservative Christian who wears a head covering in church but the ones who do are traditional catholics/orthodox and won't consider marrying a prot.

Get baptized

GTFO FUCKING WHORE!!!!

Why are you fucking deranged.

>which came first ?
The Holy Sneeze.
youtube.com/watch?v=o546jpBVzoA

Amen

So did she give birth to the incarnated lord or not? Did God the father precede her existence? Yes. Did the lords physical existence come after her, yes.
Trinitarian theology is complex but not that complex dude.

Attached: 9D7EFE6F-D123-402D-B409-920691C5618E.jpg (415x454, 41K)

you want a hot girl just stop fucking lying. thats why they dont post pics of ugly girls in head dresses for these clickbait threads. why are people so stupid and blue pilled and liars

Attached: sanders.jpg (300x400, 21K)

No you fucking nigger, you're here to start a debate and you are asking a question which has been answered 4 times and you've asked it over again like a fucking sped. Mary bore Jesus into the World as the Mother of God who had the Holy Spirit come upon her as all thing are possible with God as she was without sin as the New Eve to bear mankind a new Adam and a new Savior.

>can’t answer the question directly because of his extreme schizophrenia
Here’s a hint: your answer should be one word long
Secondhint: it’s God, you fucking retard.

Attached: C42E4850-EC66-4884-B64E-8C42E2C331BD.png (894x773, 48K)

I’m sorry, but according to Christ she was not fre of sin and I’m gonna go with the J-man over some pedophiles.

You can’t find a single nigger can you

Attached: 21252F4D-8272-4983-A6A0-0DC3F51DBCCD.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Go existed first.

Chalk full of em at 5:50 and ya even let em be clergy at 14:10. Post sloppy slizz and Harambe hangers Whoooo-are.

Not sure why a bitch like yousel wold begrudge Christ to our unfortunate retarded little brothers bu be obsessed with weather a woman could fit the entire Universe in her pussy anyway.

Attached: tits or gtfo 2.jpg (960x548, 48K)

God existed before Mary love what of it?

>5:50 is fake and gay
>14:10 the niggers are in Africa not St Mary’s
Maybe if I were generous I’d given you a single tit for being clever, but I’m not feeling generous tonight.

Now why was that so fucking hard for you?
Anyways, The mother of God would have existed before God. Mary didn’t, she isn’t the mother of God.
Stop worshipping Isis, pagan.

>The mother of God would have existed before God.
Wrong in the super special case of Jesus, love. You see sweety, Jesus is both man and God, and He is what we call “eternal” as part of the eternal trinity. Are you sure you are even a Christian, my dear?

I mean if you want to assume you know everything about me that's fine, but it just makes you retarded.

Should have been more specific besides their fucking priests. At 13:47 theres a whole fucking tribe of them. post brown eye as well.

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Daily reminder muslims,christkikes and judes all worship a kike demon. Anyone who lures you into these 3 desert cults with money or fear of sin or hell (both concepts created by these desert cults to scare naive, innocent people) will be living a miserable life and their wealth and family would be stolen from them.

Abrahmic cults are demonic, only whites and arabs should stick to it. They both are violent and demonic races just like their desert cult teaches them to be

Haha this is like when a genie doesn’t give you what you want because you didn’t ask in the right way.

I hope you lot have your best suit laid out ready for Mass.

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (1500x2667, 966K)

good night anons

Attached: 1543126944747.jpg (535x649, 47K)

Ok sweety now go back to your D&D game. Friends are waiting downstairs! *smooch*

you're a human male so i know everything important about you. 90% of our decision making is subconscious and based on our evolutionary wiring

Dress like you're going to meet someone important because you are.

Attached: reviewbrah.jpg (960x943, 123K)

Who is that giga Chad???

That's Brother Review – the holiest of Youtube fast food reviewers!

Jesus was never "fully man" nor "fully God". Patently absurd contradictions like this one are why why your corporation is now obsolete. God is Infinite. In other words he is beyond definition. That is why his true name is ineffible. Man is by defininition limited. Jesus wasn't even fully a man as he never had sons. Thats no knock on him, he was here to teach us not replace us. Your dogmas are Catagorically stupid.
>P.S. Tits or GTFO hatchet wound

Attached: Clown pope .jpg (500x750, 152K)

Get off the Jow Forums you petty prostitute.

Did Mary give birth to the God aspect of Christ or the human aspect?
Reminder, you’ve already determined that God existed before Mary.

Like your first Sodomist?

and being a Christian we are to overcome the flesh, strive for something greater than what we want. you know you not I.

Mary gave Him his human aspect (nature), not His divine nature.

thats why OP is spamming pics of random hot instagram models wearing trad veils, right? to overcome the flesh? you literally wouldn't have clicked the thread otherwise.

I go to an SSPX chapel in my area and it's pretty much all white except for one Mexican guy who goes there and seems alright/very devout even though I don't know him personally.

>worshiping a religion that also spawned this other religion that ultimately spawned from jewish religion that worships the demonic forces

Attached: 26524475-0680-4216-80EA-9231674F42CC.jpg (480x640, 41K)

God bless you brother.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art though among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m a sister but thanks!

Just a reminder you can be ethnonationalist and traditional catholic, it's the perfect weapon. Keeps our men/women from being degenerate and creates happy families and keeps our countries homogeneous. The antiwhites will try to convince you you can't be white nationalist or ethnonationalist or white advocate and christian, but you can, nothing says you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmqLKr6gF-Q

Too bad you don't live in my area. I'd love to find a traditional catholic wife.
God bless you sister!