Clearly a pedo. What do?

A friend of mine told me about this guy who he worked with that wouldn't shut up about pre-teen kids. This guy claimed he is always in contact with his "littles" as he calls them because he works with the big brother big sister program or whatever the fuck.

>called and checked
>doesnt work with them
>did some digging
>found his twitter
>has a clear obsession with young boys
>interacts with other pedo faggots
>theres no way this fuck isnt a pedo
>contacted local authorities
>cops said they can't do anything
>reported to FBI
>reported to national human trafficking hotline

What else can be done? I can't seem to find anything truly incriminating but I wasn't born yesterday thats a pedo faggot if I've ever seen one.

Attached: 2265.jpg (328x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meme flag
slide thread

Message him on twitter asking him if hes into little kids or something in a way that makes him think your a pedo then have him say enough shit to send to the fbi and police

>slide thread

Asking for legitimate advice. Its not government related pizzagate qanon shit. Its some random dirt bag faggot.

what industry do you work in? if he's that open about it he's probably a glownigger. Having that shit on your social media would make you unemployable

Yeah. I was considering making a fake and getting him to admit to something or proposition.

cute shota!

He doesn't work in my industry, he worked with a friend. I'm sure his employer doesn't have his twitter handle. I could change that but getting him fired doesn't land him in jail.

Maybe he is just a boylover. Did you think of that?

I don't know what the fuck thats supposed to mean. Is that some hippie pedo protectionist shit? Are you going to tell me he shouldn't go to jail because its just a mental illness and he can't help it?

Its perfectly legal to look at cute boys practice their ballet moves.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13_21-06-16.png (515x513, 147K)

Amerimutt whining about flags

Fuck off if you were around when this was till /new/ we had the flags then

yeah I'm aware that his twitter doesn't contain anything actually illegal my issues is that he is in regular contact with children throughout the day and I doubt its just innocent admiration given that he associates with multiple faggots who share the same hobby as him, some of whom are actually registered sex offenders.

I'd say he is more a hebephile.

Watch to catch a predator

Chris hansen the fuck out of this mother fucker

Literally did not know that was a thing but sure that sounds about right.

Fuck off beaner

i agree

Attached: 15bf45a43acdba5251204b6ec73d309d.jpg (563x731, 63K)

If you chat with him 95% chance he is nostalgic for boyhood.

>What else can be done?

Attached: 1562807654990.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

I worked for an an old bloke (~80) who hired young men that he was attracted to, to do menial tasks at his indebted factory. I noticed weird shit a few weeks in such as him leaning in too close when talking and then suggesting that I live at the factory (with him), soon discovered that this was a recurring trend from another young male coworker. He'd in the past done the same thing with everybody he hired, groped one person "by accident" and also gave a foreign worker a lift home but took a detour which involved going to his (the boss') house instead where he insisted the boy take a shower, the boy for some reason did and the boss accidentally walked in on him twice.

I was a young looking adult, the others ages ranged, youngest being 15 at time of starting I was told.

Left the job, reported the guy to the appropriate government service with the support of several employee witnesses and the agency more or less told me to stop wasting their time.

>Mr. Officer, he saw my willy.

well that fucking blows

The film "Boys Beware" is old but still relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmqNiFJyI28

Attached: serveimage.jpg (275x183, 7K)