Global Warming

I had a debate with my parents and they said that Global warming is a lie made by the left so they can get richer. They also said that fossil fuels is good for the environment. What do you think?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-13 at 11.46.45 PM.png (1365x627, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
youtube.com/watch?v=p_z5IofTuZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk

It's just a cover story for all the weather manipulation/warfare that's occurring and they won't admit to.

I think that Australia is responsible for 0.00036% of global C02 emissions.

>fossil fuels is good for the environment

Oh no your parents are retarded. How is an oil spill good?

Like HAARP?
Cuz HAARP aint no super weapon

Tell them to stick their mouths into car exhaust and inhale the fumes and then tell you how healthy they become subsequently

Funny how this works

Attached: 1551285550613m.jpg (1024x717, 84K)

Your parents sound based

Listen to your parents dummy

>he thinks man made climate change is a thing
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
Everyone point and laugh at this retard

Attached: 14D106AB-089E-495D-9F75-C26FA8223840.jpg (692x474, 185K)

I just want to pay CO2 taxes to free myself from sin.

Attached: 1496520248772.jpg (1200x945, 98K)

>links an article saying how CO2 greens the Earth
Not sure how that disproves anthropogenic climate change.

the argument I use with leftists and what I truly believe is that it would be better policy to combat excessive and criminal pollution rather than full global climate change

The right I believe totally supports cleaning shit up and making things sustainable and if the left is willing to compromise with a healthy environment solution that doesn't need the literally upending of the entire economy based on bad science and politics we can do great things

Are you trying to argue that man-made climate change is not a thing with that link? Did you read the article?

> While rising carbon dioxide concentrations in the air can be beneficial for plants, it is also the chief culprit of climate change. The gas, which traps heat in Earth’s atmosphere, has been increasing since the industrial age due to the burning of oil, gas, coal and wood for energy and is continuing to reach concentrations not seen in at least 500,000 years. The impacts of climate change include global warming, rising sea levels, melting glaciers and sea ice as well as more severe weather events.

>1 degree increase in 100 years

Your parents are right, little zoomer.

He assumes greener Earth = happy Earth. The Earth isn't the grass in your front lawn.

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Global warming is real, but highly exaggerated
>t. someone with a PhD in the field, don't care if you believe me or not

youtube.com/watch?v=p_z5IofTuZw

It's all in the perspective it's framed in, user.
Now swallow your Red Pill, and welcome to life.

Attached: warming.jpg (975x630, 136K)

Shit happens. And in the grand scheme of the planet, it doesn't add up to a clogged pore on a teen's face.
Stop being such a sensitive faggot.

Global warming is definitely a racket, even if humans are having a negative effect on the climate, which seems unlikely from what I’ve seen, but even if it was true, a lot of people are making money or gaining political power off the idea without actually doing anything useful.

As far as fossil fuels being GOOD for the environment, I don’t see how that could possibly be the case. Our use of fossil fuels requires a cost-benefit analysis.

It's literally the Snake Oil salesman, but on a global scale now.