What does Jow Forums think about Pol Pot?

What does Jow Forums think about Pol Pot?

Attached: Pol_Pot.png (700x759, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fj9o7LILnyE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanson_d'automne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He killed a bunch of gooks so based

he has a cool name

He killed all the basedboys in his country so I think he was at least based

basedboy genocide is always based. Though Communist Vietnamese didn't like that so they invaded and deposed him from power for it.

he was basically the trump of south east asia

Redpilled on the city people problem

City slickers btfo

He was crazy. He actually thought the Khmer Rouge could stand a chance against the vietnamese and kept antagonizing them

fuck off you glasses wearing nigger. youtube.com/watch?v=fj9o7LILnyE

Absolutely based.

Attached: polpot.jpg (1271x1185, 438K)

he killed all the smart people so me like him!

Jow Forums pot

He dabbed on nerds

>Normal guy goes to study electrical engineering in France
>There, he meet local communists who start teaching him stuff about communism
>They think he has Political Potential
>Comes back to his country and kills a quarter of the population

lol a good chunk of that was killed by the americans

>is he /ourpol/?

Possibly the most effective dysgenics program in all of history, short of white genocides in Africa and Haiti. The collective IQ of Cambodian people dropped about 10 points because anybody with high IQ noble ancestry in the Khmer Empire was brutally slaughtered, leaving only shitskin peasant farmer retards behind.

I dated a Cambodian girl once who told me that people would dig tunnels under their houses to hide whenever the ZOG would roll into the village. In some cases they would be ambushed so the villagers would have a chance to steal their vehicles and flee into Thailand or Vietnam.

bump

His ethno-agrarianism was cool, but the anti-Vietnamese campaign was stupid

I liked his earlier material, but his later albums were shit.

>Cambodian Poster
based

Rare good to see oldfags still lurk

I like Jow Forums and I like Pot.

>What does Jow Forums think about Pol Pot?

He murdered 1/3 of an entire country!

He kidnapped all the children in the country and turned them into killers!

They murdered anyone that spoke french
They murdered anyone with an education
They murdered anyone that wasn't 100 percent cambodian.

Pol Pot was the DEVIL!

Read "For the Sake of All Living Things"

Everything you ever want to know about Khmer Rouge...

Attached: for the sake of all living things.jpg (284x448, 24K)

cant help but kind of like him even though he was a fuckup and only ever came into power with US support and so overall he was just an elaborate CIA false flag
He probably meant well, but was used by his handlers. Like hitler.

College-educated tyrant that eliminated anyone that so much as 'looked' literate, e.g. people wearing glasses. Typical Leftist.

Imagine if the POTUS did this in USA:
>murder anyone that spoke Spanish
>murder anyone with an (((education)))
>murder anyone that wasn't 100 percent American
He'd be a fucking hero

Kill yourself, you ignorant fukkking FAGGOT!

LOSER!
YOU NEED TO DIE!

I bet you are an ugly incel faggot!

Kill yourself so us normal people don't need to kill you.

DIE FAGGOT, DIE!

t. cia

seething glow in the dark spotted

bro you just posted cringe

Anybody that supports killing 1/3 of an entire nation like Pol Pot...NEEDS TO DIE!

Just save us normal people from having to KILL YOU and just KILL YOURSELF.

It's really simple...you are a 0.0001 percent of the human population. You are an abnormality. You are a freak. YOU NEED TO DIE!

Save us the grief of having to kill you and just kill yourself.

He's a proof that America just does whatever it wants no matter the consequences

dude fuck off you boomer, I can tell you're a boomer sperg just from the typing style. Fuck off back to Jow Forumsthe_donald faggot.

He didn't even kill 1/3rd of the population. And shouldn't your ire be directed at Kissinger and Nixon and the CIA for putting him into power in the first place?

>be pol pot
>liberate a city from the bourgeoisie
>the liberated proles keep trying to pay each other for goods and services with money
>only one thing left to do

>He didn't even kill 1/3rd of the population.

You're right...POL POT didn't kill 1/3 of the entire nation....The Khmer Rouge killed 1/3 of the population under the ORDER of Pol Pot.

OP needs to KILL himself for being an incel faggot, and if he is too pussy to kill himself then we need to hunt him down and KILL him ourselves! Legally of course. OP needs to die, LEGALLY!

KILL OP....LEGALLY
Unless OP does the right thing and Kills himself.

He took communism to its logical end, in a practical sense.

extension of the communist revolution to purge anyone that sides with opposition

pol pot killed even his best friend, do you think he wanted to do that?
He simply gave himself over to the cause, and committed fully, doing what ever he thought was neccisary.
He was honestly a great villian, he surely reasoned that as long as he just kept going everything would be justified, that as long as he wins then all the sacrifices were for something.

Revolutionaries are never selfish people. Pol pot was an educated man, he knew history, and he knew the risks he was taking and that he would likly end up dead in the end. He did it because he believed it was right for his people. The people he killed were his people too. Their lives, his life, none of it was as important.
A very admirable person. A shame his idea was a retarded regressive agrarian primitive society.

you a grown man letting some edgy faggot get you this riled up?

He wasnt a communist, communists (vietnam) were his enemy.
He was some kind of state-primitivist
Communists know this is a stupid idea, it does not fit within our historical model at all.

I bet those 'french communists' he met were trots

Another commie that caused widespread famine.
Nothing new there

how many jews or their useful idiots did he kill?

that was the american bombings you retard

and Pol Pot wasn't even a communist, he was just some crazy primitivist and a puppet of the americans

One of his favorite poems:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanson_d'automne

>you a grown man letting some edgy faggot get you this riled up?

I'm NOT riled up, I"m simply stating that OP needs to DIE. Anybody that supports POL POT NEEDS to die

It's classic GOOD vs EVIL

Evil needs to die
Pol Pot was evil
Pol Pot needs to die

Not riled up...I'm an army vet that is just patiently waiting for the civil war so I can LEGALLY kill commies, libtards, Antifa, and basement dwelling OP faggots.

Some people just need to die...LEGALLY...under declaration of war!

You're drunk, agent Smith. I can tell by your blinding glow. Why don't you call it a night.

>good
>evil
i didnt know spooks were so spooky

pretty based. Cleaned out the degenerate cities and got his people back to basics. Killed nerds.

you are on Jow Forums, a board full of edgy teenagers who praise Adolf Hitler. But fucking Pol Pot is too much for you?

>You're drunk, agent Smith. I can tell by your blinding glow. Why don't you call it a night.

Drunk on truth.

Tell me...what did I say that isn't "TRUTH"?

by the way, one glass of wine isn't drunk...just a slight buzz....still an army vet....still waiting for civil war II so it is legal to kill the enemy....i.e. commies, antifa, libtards, POL POT supporters etc..etc...etc....

My uncle who works for Nintendo is a Pol Pot supporter. I suppose you're going to kill him

Killed and tortured some fellow gooks. Sometimes in quite inventive ways and at scale. Despite ordering obvious atrocities had fervent following.
A remarkable figure.

>They murdered anyone that spoke french
>They murdered anyone with an education
I'm guessing Pot's boipussy was very famous in Paris, where he was learning """communism""". And that was a misguided payback.
Gommunism would do that to you.

>KILL NERDS, EAT DIRT.

>My uncle who works for Nintendo is a Pol Pot supporter. I suppose you're going to kill him

it depends....can you provide his name and address just to be sure. Perfect information is perfect.

subhuman who killed a bunch of people

Interesting
>be pol pot
>go to france
>meet communists
>get raped by communists
>learn about communism
>be convinced of the inevitability of communism through the eternal laws of historical materialism
>dont want communists to rape you in the future
>go home
>kill everyone who can even so much as read to keep them from becoming communists

A struggle against the inevitability of time. Pol pot is like the pyramids. He surely knew he would fail, but he would try.

>it was wrong kind of communism!
of course!

>historical inevitability

spook

>It's classic GOOD vs EVIL
Are you really that retarded or just trolling with idiocy?

trots are not communists, stalin said so.
Also he was in no way a communist even by his actions, he wanted a primitive agrarian society, thats regression, communists always want progress.
I stylize communism as a cult to scare the idealists by playing into their fears. Thus traumatized they will surely try to join the way europeans are converting to islam for safety.

That was fucking hilarious, fren!

Cambodian here. AMA before I sleep.

>Are you really that retarded or just trolling with idiocy?

Okay...I understand you are a communist.

In order for communism to work you must PURGE half the population.

Killing half the populaton is EVIL
Communism kills half the population
Communism is EVIL

It's pretty simple...what part of MURDER don't you understand????

And what makes you say that? America did bomb the eastern frontier (Fuck Kissinger and Nixon) but didn't kill much compared to the concentration camps.

>In order for communism to work you must PURGE half the population.
This is false, not a single person needs to die to do communism.

Unfortunately porky will not just roll over, so you have to shoot him.
And he brainwashes a lot of idiots like you with his idealism, so you end up getting yourself shot defending the one who exploits you.

Its a shame, but an example of why we should hurry up and end this final class based relation of production and end violence caused by this kind of problem forever.

Attached: polpot.png (680x608, 422K)

>This is false, not a single person needs to die to do communism.

LIAR!

Everyone that doesn't want communism needs to die. Communism has MURDERED more people than religion.

You communists are MURDERERS! You are EVIL! You are the devils!

You must be KILLED!

600,000 people is the upper estimates for the deaths caused by bombing. but destroying so much infrastructure most definitely contributed to the famine and disease that came in the 70's

>IM NOT FUCKING RILED UP, YOU JUST NEED TO DIE

what's your favorite color?

kek

great calcium farmers

Attached: 1556088781935.png (842x631, 958K)

>one glass of wine isn't drunk...just a slight buzz

Yeah, it's pretty obvious at this point.

There are more of me than there are of you!

I'm just sitting here waiting until Antifa is declared a terrorist organization and we can LEGALLY KILL YOU!

Say goodnight antifa....you will be rounded up and purged...never to be heard from again.

It will be glorious. If you think you can win..you are a retard. You are finished. FINITO! KAPUTT!

auf wiedersehen
au revior
guten nacht
ciao

>you don’t have to die if you just agree with us
yiu people are legit psychopathic retards

>Everyone that doesn't want communism needs to die
Yes, but the only people who dont want communism are those who dont know what communism is. And so they die not because they need to, but because they are too stubborn to learn.
They are infected with idealism, it prevents them from seeing the world for how it is, and they will stubbornly hold on to how they imagine it to be even if it kills them.

>Yes, but the only people who dont want communism are those who dont know what communism is. And so they die

Give us your name and address....the FBI want to have a talk with you.

Explain to the FBI why people that don't want to be communist need to die.

>this are people that say POL POT was bad

>killed (((academics)))
yeah I'm thinking he's based

"crack a few eggs to make...."

>!!!!!!!

Attached: sojak2.png (231x218, 9K)

He smoked dank weed?

Pol Pot was definitely an asshole who killed 2 of my uncles and starved the rest of my family. HOWEVER, I feel like he did want to return glory to the Khmer race. It's really a shame that his plans were so poor.

When I think about America today, I would gladly support the removal of (((educated))) people and (((artists))). And let's not forget that Pol Pot let engineers and tradesmen live so they could help the country. I just don't know why he had to kill people like traditional dancers and Buddhist monks. That's literally killing ancient Khmer culture, which he wanted to "return to".

He was a real retard, but he got shit done. And he truly wanted to make Cambodia great again, at least in the beginning. He was just a fucking retard.

The eastern part that was bombed was sparsely poulated, even today. I've been there in person. I really don't think 600,000 could die from the relatively small area that was bombed.

However, the US did play a key role into putting Pol Pot in power and enacted the genocide. That can't be denied.

BLACK

>cia wanted to overthrown governement in random shithole in south asia

Attached: zjeb.jpg (480x360, 33K)

the US gov't did and still does a lot of shit like that. For example the CIA had one of their agents become the leader of Panama but when he went rouge, the US Military overthrew him.

If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t exist
I wouldn’t have gone to international school and met some fine people, or be here shitposting with you lads
So, it’s complicated

That's what they've been doing for the past 30 years in the middle east.

Soulless, evil, callous bug person.

Attached: images.jpg (184x184, 8K)

That won't happen, because unlike right wingers, we haven't killed anyone.

its a result of the simple group interactions we see in history. Its not a threat, or a prescription, its just what will happen. Such things have happened long before any of us, and will continue to happen long after us. This itself is the argument for communism as communism is that point where it finally stops. To be against communism is to be for the extension of the conflict that leads to communism.

Shut the fuck up gook.

pulled pork is ok but I'd rather eat clean since it gives me stomach trouble

During my teenage family related excursions in eastern Thailand, it wouldn't be uncommon for the leftovers of these khmer rouge savages, to commence cross border raids 12+ strong armed with guns and farming tools.

Murdering, godless, bastard savages the lot of 'em.

>imperialism the post
very impressive

He tried to bring peaceful communism to his people, but radical capitalism terrorist kept trying to kill his country!

Attached: hurt most.jpg (723x691, 99K)