Long-term impact of the sexual redpill

I give it 15 years max before Western men lose their shit, take away all of women's rights, and institute White Sharia. For every Elliot Rodger out there, there are 10,000 men who share his sentiments, but would only go as far as voting for misogynistic politicians. Misogyny helped get Trump elected, massively. Disgruntled men are exchanging knowing nods on the street and refusing to hold doors open for women. They are walking by and doing nothing while whores are physically abused by their boyfriends in public. They are referencing the "'blackpill" and "80/20 rule" at work without a care for who hears. They are walking around with Ted Bundy t-shirts. Shit is getting real out there. More men are redpilled about women than about Jews. Time will prove me right.

Attached: The-Joker-Birds-of-Prey.jpg (628x349, 38K)

Another shareblue thread.

Find love Emcel

Attached: emcel feminism.jpg (1080x679, 536K)

>Find love Emcel

Attached: emcel feminism 7.png (1277x675, 701K)

Based

I would never love any woman. They are nothing more than dumb animals granted the gift of speech.

Attached: 1402692796239.jpg (184x192, 9K)

Women should be locked alone in dark cages for their entire lives and used as sex dolls by silent, masked men.

You wouldn't say that about your 2D waifu would you?

Then can we make milk factory?

Attached: C9A22021-22C4-4CAE-A96D-1F6DF8D6D669.jpg (800x640, 94K)

God yes.

Jews

FIND LOVE EMCEL

Attached: feminism emcel.jpg (3869x2580, 605K)

I don't understand this meme.

Will we see mass white male on white female rapes in our lifetimes?

Hot. Mommy milk is fucking liquid heaven

Absolutely. And once men are no longer afraid of using violence, they will execute cucks and whiteknights in broad daylight.

Why would they need white Sharia when there is regular Islamic Sharia? Islam is ready to take over virtually every neighborhood in the western world. The moment things break down Islam will step in and established order and basically eliminate the sluts. I'm not really sure how Islam approaches the rehabilitation of these sorts of women I know that it's not about terminating them it's about rendering them submissive. Take Sinead seems to have taken to Islam and she was complete and total insane hore.

Islam has zero tolerance for slitty women

Because shitskins need to die too. Are you a shitskin?

Islam is the only thing that can save the West. I can't wait to see sluts and trannies getting honor killed with dull knives in the public squares while protesters get mutilated by gas grenades. All of you Nazi fags who stood by and did nothing but rant on Jow Forums while the West transformed into ClownWorld should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Attached: 1402535773428.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>british
>white

Based. Make humility great again.

>I don't understand this meme.
FIND LOVE

E
M
C
E
L

Attached: emcel feminism 6.png (1200x737, 1.27M)

If they can remove the pedo shit I'm on board, how about the white man co-opt & annex Islam as whole. It's time to bleach Islam boys...I want to legally own slaves so badly

There's nothing wrong with the pedo shit. A life without little girls is no life at all. It stays.

All women are sluts by nature. Sharia would just make them become better sluts. Females would be more cautious about their slutting and beta males would get even less sex than they do now.

Then we'll just literally keep them locked in cages. Maybe start lobotomizing them at birth. You don't need a mind to reproduce or give sexual pleasure to a man.