Be me a few years ago

>be me a few years ago
>watching howard stern interviews on youtube because im bored and like his interview style
>interview with alec baldwin comes on
>blah blah blah acting ect
>at the very end of the interview alec baldwin is about to leave and he turns to howard and says "by the way are you coming to the island?"
>mfw
>they don't even hide it, just talking about "the island" in front of millions of people
>now we have all these HD images of Epstein's island to look at and anons are talking about it again
>look at "Little Black Book" document with list of names
>Alec fucking Baldwin
>go back to youtube to try and find the clip
>the first part of the interview is there but the 2nd part of the interview with the mention of the island has been scrubbed
>look everywhere and can't find the end of the interview anywhere online
>it's been disappeared

Can some anons help me search for this breadcrumb clip?

this is part one of the interview in question
youtu.be/f5y6nqTe40s

Attached: baldwin's face at the military tribunal.jpg (777x660, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6hiwwt
youtu.be/6Vhah5fUjGg
youtu.be/KlTaFwsAK40
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good find user but you need to include a timestamp here. You got a 44 minute clip, no clue where to find the part you're talking about.

Also......Howard Stern...You know, IDK man without accusing him of a crime without proof and evidence here, it is kind of stunningly clear that he is a major pervert, degenerate and subversive who has bent hellbent on deconstructing white western values and morals since the very inception of his career. It's sad that people like him get venerated and made to be "so cool" by our own white people when his entire goal from the start is ultimately just to harm us.

>part 1
Oh yeah actually nevermind about the timestamp, I only half read your post before I commented. Probably pretty dumb of me. Yeah IDK where the rest of that interview would be user. Sorry.

>they don't even hide it, just talking about "the island" in front of millions of people
Why would they try to hide it?

Important facts about Stern:
>((()))
>while he began as a rebel taking down big personalities in traditional media he eventually joined the elites we was so against
>now his best friend is jimmy kimmel and he takes a limo everywhere

Attached: stern.jpg (235x265, 12K)

dailymotion.com/video/x6hiwwt
Holy shit user, I didn't believe you, but they are talking about the island (the audio is cut when they mention it, weird) and napkins, and a woman someone passed on to alec but he can't talk about because she is "in a case"

Bump. He was talking about Liechtenstein Island.

how do you know?

timestamp?

And here is the reason, why people want to gas the jews.

Baldwin did a whole interview on Epstein youtu.be/6Vhah5fUjGg

check minute 28:00 they talk about the woman who is "in a case" who was passed on to him by "a friend" and telling who she is and how he met her would make everything make sense.
35:50 mentions the island.
36:25 The audio seems to be cut wen he mentions the island again. Even two seconds of the conversation can be incriminating enough to be cut. For example, they could have cut the words "Jeff's island" or "Little Saint Jones". It's speculation but makes sense.

Its not like everyone who knew Epstein is a pedo and blackmailed. Some took the bait, some not.

timestamp for napkin talk?

When they start talking about the restaurant and he says he spits the bread into the napkin. His hands are blue. I don't remember the color coding for fetishes that came out during the podesta thing. They mention a lot of different foods so if someone could check those for pedo code that would be great.

After 35:50. I closed the tab, too lazy to check

This never happened. OP is making it up.

look a lot of jews and people from nyc refer to long island and the Hamptons especially as "the island"

this is an unironic nothing burger

I linked to the video. It's right there.

He said his hands were black and blue from his wife batting his hand away at a restaurant,deterring him from eating too much. The island talk is suspicious, though

What I find odd is how Howard responds, instead of saying, "oh yeah sure", he falters and says, "I'll see you -around" as if he doesn't want to say yes

Jews are like this, have a narrative of being outsiders but in fact are the ultimate insiders in any society.

ooorrffgg

Attached: alex.jpg (634x908, 155K)

It's over Howie, I have the high ground.

Attached: Opie-Image21.png (895x662, 114K)

Why the fuck does the Principality have an Island?

imagine not know that 'the island' is code for doing cocaine. fucking normies.

bump

youtu.be/KlTaFwsAK40

this

Stern used to weekend in the hamptons(Long Island) before he bought a house there you retards.

True but Alec is guilty as sin

Attached: alecthejew.png (849x861, 963K)

youtu.be/KlTaFwsAK40

Here you go

ctrl shift t nigger

PAGE 4

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

Attached: Capture_2019-07-14_12-45-58.png (860x534, 216K)

>Liechtenstein Island
there is no such island

Good luck. One time, on The Onion A/V club, they had like an "interview extras" section for a piece about Chris Farley. His brother in it said that Del Close (the real honcho behind modern SNL comedy) tried constantly to get Chris into OTO black magic, but Chris only wanted the hookers and blow and had a good heart so he didn't get into it. Was scrubbed like a day later.

anyone here have a photo of epstein with clinton?

>This never happened. OP is making it up.
This. OP is a faggot

Attached: opfag.png (800x578, 871K)

fuck off ope

It’s 40 fucking minutes you retard.

shills ignoring this clip so hard

pretty much was the smoking gun OP was referring to

is it possible that they're referring to the hamptons as "the island"? cause that really is a place where the uber rich and famous NYers can and will casually bump into each other. going to epstein's island seems much more deliberate and there'd be a little more planning involved in going there so you wouldn't just randomly ask people if they'll be there.

Alec has a "case" against this woman who is stalking him. The "island" refers to the Hampton's where Howard has a second home. There is no audio that gets cut.