Well lads, is there any hope at all for our country or are we just gonna be mexico 2.0 in a few decades...

Well lads, is there any hope at all for our country or are we just gonna be mexico 2.0 in a few decades? Any hope whatsoever?
Is Trump doing literally anything?

Attached: ScreamsInternally.png (486x552, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibzW4j0XkiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

begging for QE and 0 interest rates

ive lost all hope desu. Best thing that could happen is civ war.

fuck, i was semi whitepilled but now im also losing hope. in reality a civil war won't happen, we are just gonna turn brown. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK it hurts user

I mean they have to run out of jobs eventually, how much longer can it keep going on like this? I feel like my city's population has nearly doubled since I graduated high school.

well with more people more need for more jobs comes you would think
i'm sure the jews have that figured out

bump

Merikans need to wake the fuck up and:
1) Clamp down on the boarder and get rid of the trash that is here illegallly
2) Protect IP and start manufactruing high end tech in america and don't export the manufacturing techniques of any carbon tech computing devices.

that won't happen

Attached: Well _we're fucked.jpg (550x381, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ibzW4j0XkiI

Put your hope in Jesus, friend.

we are going to have the best economy to attract even more subhuman invaders

b&rp

a proper civil war wont but societal collapse will set in when the money goes full weimar

the only result of a civil war would be further consolidation of power for the system
collapse it and destroy any trace of it

The pen is mightier than the sword, the nation with the strongest military might the world has ever seen will be taken over in a generation or two.

Our hope is in God
If he so wills it he could make the Reagan sweep of ‘84 look like JV
Just look at Rome, a curse to the early Christians and now it’s name is associated with the Catholic Church
As he said, do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid

No, the best chance now is to split the country. It will be proof once and for all that multi-culturalism doesn't work

>dont be discontent goy
>just look at the dancing jesus
>you just have to survive till death for maximum profit created then you get to go to Hebin

Clamping down on the border will do next to nothing. The country is already full of Mexicans, niggers, mutts and their offspring. It's turning into Brazil.

Kill yourself christcuck. Retards like you are why this country has become such a shithole.

God is up in Heaven calling you a spineless cuck for expecting him to do all the work.