Why did this become a thing?

All over normie sites like twatter and faceberg people are talking about storming Area 51. Why all of the sudden do people care about Area 51? I even noticed it was "trending" which means the powers that be at these sites are okay with this, since the trending lists are carefully curated to contain only NPC bullshit. Are these normies just foot soldiers in a larger plan by the elites?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-13 21-09-15.jpg (662x731, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bmWBDdbvwjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posts on Jow Forums
>doesn't understand memes

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

ufo shit is all over the media recently for some reason

I understand memes but I don't understand THIS meme. please explain why this is a thing

its a fucking glow bot psyop

Area 51 is #openborders

Attached: soviet zerg rush.jpg (700x668, 133K)

I noticed that too. I thought Tucker was just having fun but it's spread to the masses

some shitposter from Jow Forums created an event on kikeberg. It is clearly a meme but somehow the normies are so dim they can't see through it.

I hope some nigger livestreams it so I can see the shootings

I would love to see a bunch of ice cream lickers start a disneyland brawl with the aliens there

I love what is happening with this Area 51 shit

Attached: 9D8959D9-F464-4115-A529-9467771AF850.jpg (826x550, 53K)

it's pretty amusing but e-girls like pic in OP are ruining it. which is unusual because women never ruin things.

They're basically prepping us for the end of Watchmen (the comic book, not the movie).

Attached: 1343611.jpg (500x369, 205K)

I am not familiar with either

This has made it to FB... What are the normies saying? I'm scared senpai.

Attached: 1561313523061.gif (350x250, 1.99M)

this whole thing is a joke.

this

this particular psyop technique is called 'stampeding' plus they are also using it as a distraction from the Epstein debacle

hang on, things are going to get a whole lot worse and weirder

its a joke meme you dumbfuck

what if something is calling them, whether they are aware of it or not? pls no numerals

I think it was organized/promoted/force viraled by the Feds themselves. They will use this as a pretext for new laws and other things to make sure it doesn't hapepn again, such as at an ICE facility, where it is already happening. But because they are doing this in response to area 51 they wont be called racists.

Attached: 6bo127n16r531.jpg (960x976, 60K)

people are tired of the fucking secrecy
and it's looking like a million normies are going to storm area 51 because they're fucking tired of the secrets
civil war is going to go hot because normies want to believe in aliens

Its practice for storming the ICE facilities

It's this year's Kony 2012. NPCs are acting like NPCs. Why is this surprising?

I wish that they would actually fucking do it, maybe the basedboys at leddit are dumb enough to actually show up

Google is in on it, whatever it is.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 12.15.52 AM.png (915x645, 214K)

Probably a Alphabet agency operation to intentionally reveal aliens to the public to take news away from the collapse of the corrupt govt officials implicated by the Epstein case so they can all get off scot free.

well that's why we gotta make it a black lives matter event.

"alien" unveil soon mayb

None of these faggots will actually do it. You can't get within 100 miles without getting stopped. This is a shitty Facebook meme.

>meanwhile in area 52...

They gonna raid Epstein's Island, too?

I would blame it on /x/ but every fucking thread on there is about summoning a succubus

I read they brought IDF and told them some Palestinian's were going to hold a right of return for area 51 as added security.

It’s cool because it’s bad and fuck the racist fascist white authority nazi men

I'm going to get the ultimate wifu from area 51 and no normies can fucking stop me!

Attached: FB_IMG_1563078708064.jpg (566x960, 57K)

Setting the baby aliens free sounds pretty fun, senpai.

Attached: D_YqXThXYAEyegZ.jpg (891x960, 57K)

>or else im going to look like a fucking weeb

Attached: 1517316845879.gif (228x240, 238K)

>when you "raid" area 52

Attached: adJ1yoF.jpg (1680x1050, 358K)

(Spoiler) The plot involves an international conspiracy to end the cold war by nuking New York City and blaming it on aliens.

You’re too old to post here. Go back.

Time traveler here can confirm.

>All over normie sites like twatter and faceberg people are talking about storming Area 51.

Big tech wants to create a diversion so they socially engineer this.

taxpayers foot the bill for these places why shouldnt we be allowed to look inside?

This is the perfect way to weed out some of the retards in society. Why would you want to stop this?

I hope they get dusted in nanotech and controlled by the feds the rest of their life

keep falling for big tech and their social engineering, dumb goy

You have to give the retards something to do to pass their time. If you can get them to do something insanely dangerous it is even better.

Good, next maybe they will figure out they can use the same methods to storm the banks and (((civil service))).

cause even if something was there, there's nothing anymore

because the pic is said to emote smugness and defiance

Femcel - to sacred to ask a nigga out so they dump a screenpost on social media which the other will undoubtedly see.

>ufo interest
It’s a distraction from the Epstein pedo investigation.

Attached: 410B8BA6-2C0E-451A-BE57-721F736C21F9.jpg (1622x2046, 395K)

It all started with that Bob Lazar interview on Joe Rohan a few weeks ago.

I admit I thought all UFO sightings/stories were fake & gay & CIA false flags to justify and cover up secret weapons/aircraft tests, but this podcast did shift me back to believing.

I can’t shake the feeling that Lazar is being genuine, he’s either a professional liar or he’s telling the truth, in which we should storm Area 51 even just to see what happens and what the gov response is

youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ

Attached: E29CD127-0DBD-45ED-A877-78E19C87A318.jpg (828x1488, 1.14M)

personally i'd love to see what happens.

i know they won't do it. but if would be funny to see it happen.

You foot the bill for a massive security effort to hide military secrets from foreign enemies. You do have enemies by the way, strong ones. If china could press a button and have the USA disappear, they would.

Follow up screenshot from another thread 2/2

Attached: 3E5A93C2-FB34-460A-A178-6ACD64643CB0.jpg (828x1726, 1.41M)

He's a professional liar, retard.

Is That that dance mom girl?

>Jow Forums unwittingly creates yet another fucking egregore and sets it loose without even knowing what they're doing.
Why the ever-loving FUCK is this board still allowed to exist!?!

Attached: F943BE41-5F09-417B-A7E7-283D8BECDBC2.jpg (500x954, 154K)

are posting in a slide thread

>the last 100,000 guys talking about aliens were lying sociopath attention seekers
>I might be dumb but I believe the 100,001st guy
yeah you *might* be dumb

this

I'm more concerned with epidemia of plebeian smug gifs desu

Attached: large_thumbnail.jpg (654x368, 18K)

"Haha i'm totally going!!". Here's how it's going to go down
>schizos show up 1st
>normies arive
>everyone awkwardly waiting around
>finally some lardass Trump supporter gets on the megaphone
>"CHAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!"
>everyone starts running at the site laughing while streaming it to instagram or wherever
>*1 warning shot fired*
>everyone panics and runs away saying "holy fucking shit bro!! holy fucking shit bro!!!"

>acting like the “storm Area 51” meme isn’t a precursor test for future raid events on better targets like Reserve Banks

See

It's persuasive on several levels. People have seen videos and headlines of flashmobs pulling off ridiculous things so when they see this plan they think it might actually work.

There's also the curiosity factor about Area 51 and that fact that unlike other criminal flashmobs that vandalize random places people can morally justify it by saying they deserve a look inside as tax payers.

The final factor is ever since BLM and various protest movements, law enforcement in general has been cucked to use serious force and people are getting emboldened.

Wrong mick, it’s bluebeam.

I hope all these faggots get sniped from the guard towers when they get close to area 51.

see

I once started a "tarot reading" thread & got dozens of replies within 10 minutes while actual spooky shit would be lucky to get 1 post per hour.

we did do that didn't we? shit.

they don't realize that succubi have left hell 100+ years ago and now they are infesting the academia

You niggers are posting in a thread made by an AI and 98% of replies are AI.
Stop being so stupid, mongrels

That's what ai would say

I will comply if you can type administrator code

This is all viral marketing for the new Destroy All Humans videogame.

What happens if you get there, and there are big metal doors, and they are locked?

>September
It's getting out of fad before happening.

>People in the pic are whites
>"Americans"

No

Attached: 1563088990403m.jpg (819x1024, 152K)

''lethal force authorized beyond this point''
and ''unauthorized people will be prosecuted''
(and shitload of other signs you wind in military zones)

is it just me or why it's starting to feel like the average IQ has nosedived since the rise of internet/social media.

oh' well, hope those 51 storm fags end up in some FEMA detention camp

Attached: 729.jpg (453x604, 65K)

>a bunch of wacko lefties storm a military based en masse
>get shot
>"reeeeee government only do this cuz they hate minorities!"
>start second American civil war

ayy lmao

Area 51 was stormed in the 60s and the the guards opened fire killing several students.

I guess everyone forgot about that.

redditors vs 3000 rpm challenge

Attached: 017a3466391be4e1ecb6dfe55ca3a96f5309cac4769e5d5d29fc0580f3a29b22_1.jpg (320x346, 22K)

>geopolitics are exactly like the cold war/ww2
go to bed boomer

>mass replying
kys

im gonna slide this dick in your mouth

because it's a meme now. It's an artificial temp meme. The jews and satanist are figuring it out. Since creativity is the creation of new information of course the archons could manipulate it. Obviously storming area51 while naruto running is just a mix of stale memes essentially guaranteed to succeed.

Attached: jBTxj2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

>why?
they didn't get their fix the last time the hype was on, remember 4th July and Trump UFOs interview? they feel cheated, and they have to vent somehow

>civil war is going to go hot because normies want to believe in aliens

Attached: 1544918272293.jpg (770x1042, 168K)

this

A Rifle company of 120 men and a handful of V-MADs will hold the line.

Attached: 0E0B2FD5-4AFD-4F53-BCB0-4E88D0B514E9.jpg (909x1024, 143K)

Not everything is conspiracy theory, Jesus.
It's planking era all over again, this time with packaging of "Storm Area 51". It's not even the first dumb event made on facebook, there are tons of them made every day, this one just caught peoples attention because how very memeble it is.

It's real life slide.

All the recent UFO hub-bub goes back to Tom Delonge's "To the Stars" kike group that has ties to Podesta. Literally, the entire area 51 / UFO fuckfest in the media lately is the real life equivalent of a slide post. Anything to keep Pedogate out of the news, and to distract people from the fact the political left has gone completely insane.

Attached: 1546157004287.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Checked and this.

This. Why aren't we doing this?

>...says the meme flag

They don’t need walls around Area 51. The desert is the wall. All they have to to prevent this is block the main road. The desert is barely passable by 4WD vehicles and if you go by foot you’ll run out of water within a few miles.
There’s a reason all the super secret weapons labs are in the desert.

Bob Lazar was the guy to speak out about area 51 in the first place, retard. Guy's been doing radio interviews and getting harassed by batshit cuckoos who think chem trails and power lines made their hair fall out for decades now.

for you fuckin noobs who don't know who bob lazar is
art bell interview - youtube.com/watch?v=bmWBDdbvwjs
>In May 1989, Lazar appeared in an interview with investigative reporter George Knapp on Las Vegas TV station KLAS, under the pseudonym "Dennis" and with his face hidden, to discuss his purported employment at "S-4", a subsidiary facility he claimed exists near United States Air Force facility Area 51. He said the facility was adjacent to Papoose Lake, which is located south of the main Area 51 facility at Groom Lake. The site consisted of concealed aircraft hangars built into a mountainside. Lazar said that his job was to help with the reverse engineering of one of nine flying saucers. Bob claims one of the flying saucers, the one he coined the Sport Model, was manufactured out of a metalic substance similar in appearance and touch to stainless steel. In a subsequent interview that November, Lazar appeared unmasked and under his own name.[3]
>Lazar claims that the propulsion of the studied vehicle was fueled by atomic element 115 (moscovium, first synthesized in 2003) or E115. Lazar explained that E115 generates a gravity wave.[4]
>In addition, Lazar claims that during his onboarding to the program, he read briefing documents describing the historical involvement with Earth for the past 10,000 years by extraterrestrial beings, Grey aliens. These aliens are from a planet orbiting the twin binary star system Zeta Reticuli.[5][6]
>Lazar's story garnered media attention and controversy, as well as supporters. The scientific community, however, is skeptical of Lazar's claim as he makes them without any hard evidence or proof of what he is claiming.[5][6] What is undisputed is that Lazar first brought the secret test site popularly known as Area 51 to the attention of the general public.[7][8][9]