Tinder

We're fucked! I've made a couple of troll accounts over the last few days both male and female.

>as a man I mostly matched with women who were fat or extremely trashy

>as a female I matched with well over 200 men in the first couple of hours
>all of the men were fairly upstanding guys with great jobs and fairly descent looks
>all were super desperate and acted as though they hadn't had attention in months

The market is extremely inflated and pussy is extremely overvalued while dick is flowing from the fountains for free. Something is going to give. Someone is gonna snap.

Attached: 1561720933218m.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPeDt3UXCRE
time.com/4837/tinder-meet-the-guys-who-turned-dating-into-an-addiction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

show us the pictures you used. my friend is scrawny as fuck but apparently bangs mad girls off tindr. i fuck black bitches off POF cause that's my preference. i just reply to tons of girls until a few respond

The women on tinder usually don't just want dick, they want a relationship. They have to determine if the guy they're talking to isn't just going to use them for a fuck. To do that, they usually have to go a lot lower than what they're matching with.

BS.

ONE MAN
ONE WIFE

NO TAXATION WITHOUT SEXUAL REPRESENTATION

>NO TAXATION WITHOUT SEXUAL REPRESENTATION
heh, you're alright.

Stop using apps to meet people.

I'm honestly shocked that I have yet to see an MSM piece on "sexual inequality." It'll happen, trust me.

Attached: Therapeman.jpg (192x263, 17K)

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.
I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

Attached: F8F50F09-7DD9-4ED8-BC35-DCB4F5FFC756.jpg (769x1024, 69K)

I see you too watch Owen Benjamin streams

Attached: 1563024780622.png (720x1280, 834K)

Haha, brilliant.

I live in a fairly small college town. It's funny as a female the men were extremely aggressive and a few were pretty cringeworthy. I had a guy tell me je was a virgin on the first line. Wanted to meet up extremely bad. Kept chatting me long responses and wanted to meet up immediately.

Tits or gtfo.

Hot clam juice. Bitch sounds like a crow.

lmao get a load of this guy

Your Tinder date showed up. Good luck

Attached: sjw fatty.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Current Year +3
>Still Using Tinder
Get off of social media and go find a place to meet women in real life. Maybe take up a hobby that isn't completely autistic. Your odds of scoring are lower, but if you do, your odds of contracting herpes are also lower.

I haven't spoken to another human being irl for 3 months. I'm so absolutely lonely as long as she didn't treat me like complete shit she's fine.

Attached: sweetie1.jpg (480x360, 49K)

it's bad

very bad

i am a union actor

i have been in motherfucking movies and tv shows

not as a male lead or anything that would get me on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, but casting directors regularly pick me up for small supporting shit based solely on my looks

i get no matches on tinder

casting executives who work for major motion picture companies wanted my face to be in blockbuster films, but tinderellas won't swipe right on me

it's the same type of bitch on tinder, too

they're all living through their instagram accounts and have the cattiest, snarkiest shit in their profiles to make it seem like they're more important than they really are

you can cut the vanity and airheadedness with a knife on tinder

the only way that i get dates is by running game in person nowadays

They want a dick with the possibility of a relationship. It legitimizes the dicking for them.

I just made a tinder account two days ago and already got like 6 matches with qts.

Cope

>trying to find a woman on the internet
>trying to find a woman on social media

Nigger, really?

Get a grip and go outside.

This would work IF women went outside.

In order to survive in ancient times women became sluts and cucked many men so that men would not kill them or their children because they thought it was theirs.

That we're in the same place again now sexually speaking should tell you where we are as a society.
We're cavemen with smartphones.
We've culturally devolved not because women fear men but because women no longer fear men at all.
They're openly sluts. Men willingly raise children that aren't theirs. The sexual hierarchy has completely flipped. The patriarchy is dead. We are all fucked.
There's no way to change it politically, legally, culturally.
Sexual frustration will drive us to war. The rape of the sabines will commence again. Or we will cease to function as a coherent civilization.

very similar situation here user. I have fucked off it, but nowhere near what I would expect

>trusting the internet to find you a mate.
Why don't you just go ask rabbi?

Skinny guy with prettyboy face is basically Chad tier with women though provided clear skin, not balding, not short, etc.

Who the hell wants to date the kind of person that has a tinder account in the first place? If you want a whore, just buy one.

Yeah the entitlement on woman is insane these days.

meanwhile, outside
>omfg a guy hit on me at work today #metoo
>omfg a guy hit on me while I was walking down the street today #metoo
>omfg a guy hit on me while I was at the gym today #metoo
>fuck it I'll just go to a bar
>nah dude you don't wanna find a girl at a bar/club, that's the wrong place.

Lol, um no. They just want dick. If you're dumb enough to date them so be it but they will still be whoring themselves out on there

why would they want to fuck a waiter?

Did you not see the recent Asian who posted on Reddit (as much as I don't want to even mention that site) about how she fucks with guys on Tinder for her ego?

Attached: 1562636927615.png (1024x862, 1.15M)

You do both grandpa. Tinder involves the incredibly hard work of swiping right and takes 5 min

The key to this is don't be ugly and don't be weird/creepy

> adventures (so i can fuck every guy on them)
> pizza (aka CP aka pizzagate)
> dogs (so i can get fucked by them)

>Did you not see the recent Asian who posted on Reddit
Why would anybody know what you're talking about, you fucking weeb

You only get #metoo'd if they aren't interested, or 300 lb landwhales you don't notice become obsessed with you

Attached: landwhale not raped.png (900x1080, 404K)

hi fren

glowin

Attached: 1561528631757.jpg (634x630, 80K)

maybe you wouldn't find someone so vapid if you tried okc instead. i refuse to use fb, even if it's a burner account, so tinder's out for me. sure, they're liberal on ok cupid, but just don't reveal your power level until after you've fucked her good.

KEK

Attached: 1541355408543.jpg (500x750, 137K)

>It's easier to get laid as a woman
Profound realization, user. You're a smart cookie.

Attached: diversityinitiative.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

Twitter has an algorithm now that will hide your profile to hot girls if you swipe right too much. So you shouldn't be swiping right to that anymore. As far as hot girls, don't talk to them like whores. All women are whores but they need a way to convince themselves they aren't. Hence the netflix and chill

okc got modified by the cunts who own it

they thought women needed more protection because women are precious angels who deserve more care and security than newborn babies, so they took away the option for men to message them directly

instead, you have to "like" them before sending an "introduction," and if the bitch happens to be using the swipe feature, she MIGHT see you and the message that you sent

it is the goddamn stupidest thing in the fucking world, but that's what you get when you let bitches run an online dating site

it's like they don't even want dates, just e-validation

wait, they don't see messages unless they happen to like you back? i thought the introduction goes into their messages

they always say "i can't see likes, so write me a message".

I did this on OKC, hundreds of thirsty guys and women just dont care about sex at all, they don't know how to flirt, they're boring and they dont make any effort

The best thing you can do is make a redpilled hot girl profile to share videos like this
youtube.com/watch?v=pPeDt3UXCRE

you might save someone's life somewhere before they fall for the woman meme

they're not real,
tinder selects the most popular swiped pictures from user uploads or maybe non users, then makes fake profiles and puts them up in different locations and countries to make people think there's more people on tinder than there really is, the AI chatbot just messages a little bit then unmatches

when people sign up or start using the app for the first time in a while, tinder will match you with a few fake hotties to give you a self esteem boost and keep you chasing

it's a fucking scam to get you to keep swiping and pay for tinder gold
the only thing tinder is good for is spreading STDs, it should be made illegal

okc is a ghost town and they're all ugly and retarded

this, most of them need a kick in the clam

yes and?
the failure to success ratio of the average man is ludicrous. It has been for quite some time. But it was survivable back before you got accused of sexual misconduct and fired for trying.
Now the consequences have literally become so high they're outweighing the biological imperative to breed.
On one hand maybe I'll have a kid. On the other hand maybe I'll get arrested accused of rape dragged through the court of public opinion driven to bankruptcy through legal fees cucked divorced sued for half my fucking empire blackballed from society and driven to suicide. And this could happen now, or 60 fucking years down the line when the "morals" of the day bear absolutely no resemblance to those of the alleged event.
Or I could just look up videos of a 10/10 cutie fuck this fleshlight and quell the sexual urges for another day. Save my time money freedom and sanity.

>2019
>still caring about muh dick, muh pussy
repent you fuckers and focus on important shit like science or reconquista or purging jewry from banking system or we wont make it to the 2030

they ruined the communication because of pajeets spamming 'HEY BAYBEE, SEND BOBS AND LASAGANE'

it's been a ghost town ever since

bumble for absolute certain does this.

I was on a road trip to Vegas a couple years back and swiping through it for laughs as we drove through the middle of absolutely nowhere towns.
I just kept getting 10/10 after 10/10. it was so obviously fake.

Im 25 and literally have been fucking nothing but 40 yo milfs lately POF streamlines them to me

I talked to an indian guy the other day and he told me it was nothing but fake accounts. I think he was the type to say shit like "hey bby you are so beautiful please to send pussi?"

Is this some late-hour blackpill shit, or are you niggas fo real?
Finding women in real life is easy, but I haven't done the internet thing for awhile, and I've been trying to make a relationship work for a few years (it's not).
Give me evidence it's really this bad, or I'll just dump her and keep chadding it up.
If I'm wrong I'll try to make my relationship work.

how exactly does one apply Gresham's Law to the forex pairing of pussy/penis?

Based & entertainmentpilled

the only ones that are real are the uggos

>they don't see messages unless they happen to like you back?

okc forces you to use that shitty swipe feature that no one uses if you want to see who's messaging you without giving them your credit card number

it's fucking gay and the cunts who decided to implement that feature deserve to be drop-kicked down five flights of stairs at planned parenthood

you'll have better luck messaging actual niggers on pof

Doesn't tinder have some form of description that you can see other than your picture? Perhaps that is lacking or excessive in vapidity
have sex
He says on the website where a quarter of the users haven't been outside in at least 3 days

time.com/4837/tinder-meet-the-guys-who-turned-dating-into-an-addiction/

>Tinder was founded by Sean Rad, Jonathan Badeen, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Dinesh Moorjani, and Whitney Wolfe, who later left Tinder to start Bumble.[8][9] Other sources restrict the list of founders to Mateen, Rad, and Badeen,[10][11] though this has been disputed.[12] Sean Rad and Justin Mateen had known each other since they were 14. They both come from Jewish-Iranian families from Los Angeles.

always...

also a fun tidbit, look up who founded tarocash and yd, they also bought up connor and then sold all three to a (((south african))) company

absolutely.
You could tell they were locals because they had relevant things in their pictures, geography from the same state for example or even little common themes they tend to put in their profiles.
Some instagram model tier thot in front of a nameless skyscraper and a body of water resembling the Pacific Ocean who allegedly lives in the middle of a fucking desert uranium mining town is an obvious shill.

I don't believe the algorithm stops there, the kikes running the platform are probably using it to corral women for themselves like another Epstein or NXIVM sex cult.
You're both so black pilled it's not funny, I have to tell you that I've had zero problems getting any woman that I've wanted in my age range in person and been stalked on faceberg and twatter. I haven't even bothered to fuck with this faggot (((online dating))) bullshit.

just put a MGTOW meme as your profile pic to burn the roasties

Obviously, you're on a dating site. I don't know about Tinder, but the ratio of males to females on fetlife is extremely high

dude, stop the reddit spacing.
just hit enter.
like this.
Give us some actual context. Maybe post a screenshot that can't be traced.
If your story is true that's really terrible.
>pic related
It could really be the world you're living in.
There are good people out there.

Attached: metoo reddit pulls through electric boogaloo pt 2.png (1055x589, 64K)

>using it to corral women for themselves and for sex cults
I have suspected this too

Same here. I'm very good looking and have absolutely zero trouble picking up girls IRL. I don't match that often on tinder and when I do 80% of the time they don't reply or stop replying after a couple messages.
I've only ever met three girls on tinder.

Wrong wrong wrong

Attention!

If you did not get with your highschool qt you are forever doomed to sharing used women with other men for the rest of your life.

That is all.

Attached: frsky.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

dude why stop there, stopusingspacesaltogetheritmakeseverythingevenmorereadableandbooksshouldnthaveparagraphsornewlines

GOOD

RWDS SOON

It won't happen because it goes against the narrative that the genders are interchangeable and there are no innate differences between them in behavior, instincts, etc. And it also suggests women have unfair advantages. It opens a can of worms that they don't want to open.

tfw went to gender segregated school

so? just write a medium post about it and spread it on buzzfeed, we must become the jew

Basically I was born with strabismus so I'm condemned to be an Incel the rest of my life. All because of something beyond my control.

If I was a female, I'd be seen as cute. But I'm a man so it's creepy.

Thank you God.

Attached: IMG_20190713_224848.jpg (1920x784, 317K)

Well said. Women need to be beaten, tortured, and raped into submission.

Let the civil war/race war/beta uprising commence.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

>so I'm condemned to be an Incel the rest of my life

You really think so? I wonder if you are just using this as an excuse. Homeless people fuck, wheelchair guys fuck. Your dad fucked

Great, so when we raid their facilities forcefully with our hyperdimensional next gen super soldiers, they'll just upload the data to their holographic memory chip and share it across all relevant timelines.
And hence this thread.

incel super soldiers lmao

To clarify, the algos will be under public control and we will publish all harmful feedback loops so that they can be counteracted.

Hey, I'm humoring your fantasy, my dude.

>Tinder

Well, the truth is, free whore are rare. At the end, most women want to be cared for... in a relationship.

thotchain needs to be a real thing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>investing in disincentivizing bad female behavior
That's what our social values were.
Apparently that market is dead.

>If I was a female, I'd be seen as cute.
Definitely. I've even been attracted to a woman in a wheelchair. Disability can be cute in women, in men it's just weakness.

Here are a few ways you can change matters in the sexual market:

>1. Encourage any beta to not beg women.
Betas are fueling this shit and tell them to stop worshipping women and just jerk off or buy a prostitute if they are desperate enough.

>2. Marry/Date women from outside of the West.
In economics, this is called "inferior goods", but in all honesty, I think women in the West are the inferior goods. Go outside the West and you will find women that are less insane.

>3. Never give women free shit or even help them with basic things like moving or lifting a heavy object.
This is an everyday act that women rely on because men think it's virtuous to do nice things for women, while women have no such virtues of their own, outside of a conservative setting, but even there it's about the husband only. So, only do things and buy things for women you are engaged with in a relationship of some sort.

>4. Support politicians that want to reduce public spending.
Women are using the state as a surrogate husband which, again, is asking for free shit, but this is a much more abstract way of doing this. Never vote left if you want to break the cycle.

>5. If you are interested in a woman, let her know as soon as you can either directly or indirectly.
Women are experts in the subtle, unlike men, so they lead men on and will often pretend they didn't know what he wanted. Let her know, so she has no excuse.

>6. Don't use hookapps.
This is hard, but if enough men did this, women's power would dwindle quite a lot.

Attached: RememberTheGoodTimes.jpg (700x799, 132K)

I believe in you user either way, have a good night

Attached: 1562149702964.jpg (714x577, 46K)

I fucked both my hs crush and the hottest girl in the school, and have had a few girls throw themselves at me my whole life. Yet I am hopeless at relationships due to social retardation.
Its just something you either have or you don't, the x factor. Id be willing to try PUA if it really worked

>this is a busines filled with sharks

he's not wrong

i remember when a production assistant got run over by a train during the filming of that allman brothers biopic because the fucking producers disobeyed a direct order from public officials not to film on the tracks

a lot of people got sued over that one, but nothing about the business really changed

you'd think they'd have more safety briefings after that, but the people in charge of that shit are art fags who don't know anything about OSHA regs, and those art fags are being led by sleazy jews who don't give a fuck about anything besides making money and fucking the talent in more ways than one

this is the fucking hierarchy

you have dumb, naive, bright-eyed fucks at the bottom who are willing to be exploited in exchange for a big break...being managed by art school shitheads who do not have a fucking clue about anything...being managed by disgusting jew pig-men who have a few technical skills and all the money and connections

also, take control of your life and just close your eyes if reading my post with my spacing offends you

fucking homo

>You really think so?
Yeah. It's destroyed my confidence and self esteem since I was a young kid. I'm basically a shut in and have no friends. I have no will to even try.

The only person in my entire lineage to ever have it.

>Women are experts in the subtle
they're not experts, they're idiots, they think touching their knee is a clear sign of showing interest in a guy and then go "I don't understand, I touched my knee and everything, he wasn't interested"

maybe they can fix it one day when they can grow new eyes from stem cells

or you can try and find a girl with the same condition

being a midget doesn't stop midgets from meeting up

Get out of the house already. You’re starting to sound crazy.

>The women on tinder usually don't just want dick

Not yours, manlet.

Every now and then I make a male catfish with plausible instagram influencers as my pics. It's nice talking shit to beautiful women and them eating it up. You're definitely doing something wrong.

Must be ugly. I'm average to decent and I get matches with my face/height/weight daily way above my league.

have sex

Nope. The algos are not publicly disclosed, but 1 thing is for certain, it shows the most recently active. You have to swipe at optimal times. You also get more likes if you have been liked recently.

autism, conditions are the same for both men and women, im not 100% but if you pay you can bypass the mutual like process, so clearly it was done to increase paying users

because the app spams you with "+3 new people liked you" so they think that people "like" them instead of messaging them without knowing they have to like people back, they are stupid/ignorant

>tinder will match you with a few fake hotties
Very wrong on all counts here. Deleted and installed Tinder 10+ times and never happened.

Generally correct.

They have a decent internal radar for creeps. Until I realized how to manipulate it. :^)

Most people can have strabismus easily corrected with surgery and look completely normal. I've had 3 fucking surgeries at this point and all have failed. I basically just don't care anymore.

>don’t be weird/creepy
>don’t be ugly
To a woman those two are the same thing

>national news about hollywood malpractice
>I remember
>never forget
>I'm an insider
>THIS IS THE HIERARCHY
Just fuck off, Moshe.

>willing to try PUA
You're as bad as women who whore around.