Should alcohol be banned again?

Should alcohol be banned again?

Attached: beforeafteralcohol.webm (1920x1080, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr5UFLFNmAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, if only to make women be less cunty when they grow up, they basically ridicule anyone who's drug of choice doesn't slowly murder them

No, just ban women from going out in public without a responsible male relative.

she looks better on the right lmao

Because she's smiling and less uptight.

man why is this webm making me rock hard

She has the chink condition that makes her essentially allergic to alcohol.

Didn't work out well for us the first time.

this time the gangs running the show don't even bother with trying to look respectable.

besides booze keeps the population pacified for the most part.

Degenerate

It did to me too the first time i saw it. She weird looking but adorable

>should a crucial tradition to western society which has existed for hundreds of years be banned for the second time after the trainwreck of prohibition giving more power to illegal druglords and power hungry mobs because a small percentage of the population is weak feminized low IQ retards who can't do their research or maintain composure around a substance?

You tell me, glownigger.

Sure, im a brewmaster, would make more $

It should be, but there are way too many people dependent on it to make it through their shitty wage slave lives.
It's as destructive as any hard drug. Any person disagreeing with that was probably born from some faggot getting drunk and fucking some pig at a party 20-30 years ago.

She a hapa btw

Also less jaundice-looking funnily enough

Because that worked so well last time

fuck yeah I can't wait to go full boardwalk empire

I was just about to say this. A girl with some life in her face is a girl after my own heart.

because you are a fucking fledgling. she is doing that to purposely get your attention, and you are saying "yes please feed me attention too",and it will never happen, because she's obviously in trouble for fucking up, or she wouldn't universally signal everyone to see her "doll'd". you probably jerk off every time you see a bob, or a lasanga

Fuck this military honeypot board
AI chat bots are literally copy pasting comments from Jewtube now

Jesus Christ, why do East & Southeast Asian women look so fucking vaginally tight just by looking at them? I've only fucked Asian whores. I've never had sex with non-whores. But I will tell you, Asian/Insectioid pussy is as tight and creates the equivalent pressure on your dick like a submarine at maximum depth. Fuck, that insectoid sloot, makes me rock solid.

Fuck, I can't even type right. That yellow bitch got me hard AF. Can't even see straight.

definitely not. I'd say yes if we didn't have so many niggers and immigrants because America was cool when the mafia existed but at present we'd just have shitskin organized crime which is terrible as it is without alcohol involved so that's a hard pass. At most they should just implement a point based system like they have for DUIs so the people who are violent/abusive/criminal/habitual divorcee alcoholics have a harder time getting drunk. That would drastically curb the worst problems, there would still be the immature men and slutty women but I'd take that over the worse problems any day.

No. Look how cute and happy she is in the "after".

No i'd rather not die from methanol poisoning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
Alcohol flush reaction is a condition in which a person develops flushes or blotches associated with erythema on the face, neck, shoulders, and in some cases, the entire body after consuming alcoholic beverages. The reaction is the result of an accumulation of acetaldehyde, a metabolic byproduct of the catabolic metabolism of alcohol, and is caused by an aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 deficiency.[4]

This syndrome has been associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer in those who drink.[1][5] It has also been associated with lower than average rates of alcoholism, possibly due to its association with adverse effects after drinking alcohol.[6]

Approximately 36% of East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans) show characteristic physiological responses to drinking alcohol that includes facial flushing, nausea, headaches and a fast heart rate.[2][1][3]

Attached: The_Alcohol_Flushing_Response.png (1010x646, 991K)

eurasian master race has only 1 weakness

And that's BWC.

thats everyone's weakness. Chads transcend racial lines though. thats why all male models look the same.

Alcohol is a basic human need and the Jews were behind prohibition and the mobs.

actually feminism got going with prohibition

alchohol makes chinks turn white?

It should be banned. Alcohol is the gateway to a degenerate society.
Prohibition not working is propaganda.

this guy gets it.

also, semi related point: I think unrefined poppy flower derived opium should be legal and refined (heroin) and dealers should be more harshly dealt with. My reasoning for natural opium and all plant derived non enhanced substances is basically the same as the reasoning for marijuana, they all have valid and effective medicinal qualities, quality can be regulated, reduced crime and deaths by impure product, and tax revenue which could improve public education and other public resources that can strengthen society. Dried Opium derived from poppy flower sap is still quite addictive but side effects aren't as severe:
Opium’s physical and psychological effects include:
Euphoria
Painlessness
Drowsiness
Confusion
Side effects of opium abuse include:
Constipation
Dry mouth
Dry nose
Physical dependence and tolerance

Of course rehabilitation should also be better funded and encouraged, but the worst element of the epidemic are the soulless dealers and Jewish big pharma. Get rid of those and everything else becomes much easier to deal with. Case in point is Portugal, they legalized ALL drugs, and addiction and crime went down significantly as a result.

Only liquor. Beer and wine are fine.

lol you are dumb. Prohibition not working is a super obvious observation based on easily verified facts.The rise and decline of massive organized crime, the death of officer friendly style police due to corruption, the appearance of back room speak-easy's, etc. etc. ad nauseum all existed and paved the way for a more efficiently corrupt/corrupt-able version of the U.S. If prohibition had never happened, this country, crime and political landscapes would look very different. Who would even benefit from fabricating the history of prohibition? No one gained very much by abolishing it, and it certainly didn't result in any power grabs like the lol-ocaust. Care to explain?

Interesting compromise.

go make a bologna/mayo sandwich jailhouse onahole and scratch that itch then come back when you can think straight.

sorry to derail this thread, but what is a "glownigger"? people keep telling me i'm glowing and i don't understand why. is it a good thing?

Take your pills schizotard

Kek

you're not from estonia. what proxy/vpn do you guys prefer? i'm looking for recommendations. would you guys upvote me if i started a new thread?

fucking read your brief you fucking flunky

Yes i am lol why do you think im proxy

hapa vs white reactions

Yes it is a good thing. It is how high iq posters are discredited and made a mockery off by the feds.

yes. it's haram

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

oh that's ok. i thought you were posting from the united states through a proxy/anonymiser.

wow feds are jerks

WTF - I'm attracted to bug women now!

because she's pretty and flirty

>because a small percentage of the population is weak feminized low IQ retards who can't do their research or maintain composure around a substance?
Your denial is showing m8. It's time to put the bottle down.

Is it rape if her eyes are closed and she’s passed out but still smiling?

Attached: CE52C37A-1983-40DA-9315-07C8FEFE92C3.jpg (419x640, 56K)

what ethnicity is this women

I am going to ask again and somebody better give me the answer
WHAT ETHNICITY IS THAT LADY

I don't know and I don't care, do whatever you want it's not like I listen to laws anyway. I serve a higher power.

Attached: gggs.gif (512x512, 799K)

hapamutt

no faggot, control yourself or kill your kidneys

tnx

>Should alcohol be banned again?
Birthrate is already low as it is.

ffs dont ban alcohol ban muslims instead

Jeg tror ikke det hjælper for at være ærlig. De er en cancer og eneste kur er klinisk og systematisk fjernelse af deres religion fra verdenen.

definitely a shiksa

Yes yes yes yes. Prohibition worked (alcohol consumption went way down and still hasn't risen above pre prohibition levels)

agreed sign me up

that lady reminded me of this lady 3:05-3:10
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr5UFLFNmAA
I dont know why but I find them very attractive

No, only drinking it should be.

Rape is a social construct

source?