Should alcohol be banned again?

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Attached: beforeafteralcohol.webm (307 KB, 1920x1080)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr5UFLFNmAA

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

yeah, if only to make women be less cunty when they grow up, they basically ridicule anyone who's drug of choice doesn't slowly murder them

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

No, just ban women from going out in public without a responsible male relative.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

she looks better on the right lmao

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Because she's smiling and less uptight.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

man why is this webm making me rock hard

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

She has the chink condition that makes her essentially allergic to alcohol.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Didn't work out well for us the first time.

this time the gangs running the show don't even bother with trying to look respectable.

besides booze keeps the population pacified for the most part.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Degenerate

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

It did to me too the first time i saw it. She weird looking but adorable

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

should a crucial tradition to western society which has existed for hundreds of years be banned for the second time after the trainwreck of prohibition giving more power to illegal druglords and power hungry mobs because a small percentage of the population is weak feminized low IQ retards who can't do their research or maintain composure around a substance?

You tell me, glownigger.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Sure, im a brewmaster, would make more $

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

It should be, but there are way too many people dependent on it to make it through their shitty wage slave lives.
It's as destructive as any hard drug. Any person disagreeing with that was probably born from some faggot getting drunk and fucking some pig at a party 20-30 years ago.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

She a hapa btw

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Also less jaundice-looking funnily enough

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Because that worked so well last time

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

fuck yeah I can't wait to go full boardwalk empire

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

I was just about to say this. A girl with some life in her face is a girl after my own heart.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

because you are a fucking fledgling. she is doing that to purposely get your attention, and you are saying "yes please feed me attention too",and it will never happen, because she's obviously in trouble for fucking up, or she wouldn't universally signal everyone to see her "doll'd". you probably jerk off every time you see a bob, or a lasanga

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Fuck this military honeypot board
AI chat bots are literally copy pasting comments from Jewtube now

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Jesus Christ, why do East & Southeast Asian women look so fucking vaginally tight just by looking at them? I've only fucked Asian whores. I've never had sex with non-whores. But I will tell you, Asian/Insectioid pussy is as tight and creates the equivalent pressure on your dick like a submarine at maximum depth. Fuck, that insectoid sloot, makes me rock solid.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Fuck, I can't even type right. That yellow bitch got me hard AF. Can't even see straight.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

definitely not. I'd say yes if we didn't have so many niggers and immigrants because America was cool when the mafia existed but at present we'd just have shitskin organized crime which is terrible as it is without alcohol involved so that's a hard pass. At most they should just implement a point based system like they have for DUIs so the people who are violent/abusive/criminal/habitual divorcee alcoholics have a harder time getting drunk. That would drastically curb the worst problems, there would still be the immature men and slutty women but I'd take that over the worse problems any day.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

No. Look how cute and happy she is in the "after".

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

No i'd rather not die from methanol poisoning

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
Alcohol flush reaction is a condition in which a person develops flushes or blotches associated with erythema on the face, neck, shoulders, and in some cases, the entire body after consuming alcoholic beverages. The reaction is the result of an accumulation of acetaldehyde, a metabolic byproduct of the catabolic metabolism of alcohol, and is caused by an aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 deficiency.[4]

This syndrome has been associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer in those who drink.[1][5] It has also been associated with lower than average rates of alcoholism, possibly due to its association with adverse effects after drinking alcohol.[6]

Approximately 36% of East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans) show characteristic physiological responses to drinking alcohol that includes facial flushing, nausea, headaches and a fast heart rate.[2][1][3]

Attached: The-Alcohol-Flushing-Response.png (991 KB, 1010x646)

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

eurasian master race has only 1 weakness

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

And that's BWC.

Matthew White
Matthew White

thats everyone's weakness. Chads transcend racial lines though. thats why all male models look the same.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Alcohol is a basic human need and the Jews were behind prohibition and the mobs.

actually feminism got going with prohibition

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

alchohol makes chinks turn white?

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

It should be banned. Alcohol is the gateway to a degenerate society.
Prohibition not working is propaganda.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

this guy gets it.

Carter King
Carter King

also, semi related point: I think unrefined poppy flower derived opium should be legal and refined (heroin) and dealers should be more harshly dealt with. My reasoning for natural opium and all plant derived non enhanced substances is basically the same as the reasoning for marijuana, they all have valid and effective medicinal qualities, quality can be regulated, reduced crime and deaths by impure product, and tax revenue which could improve public education and other public resources that can strengthen society. Dried Opium derived from poppy flower sap is still quite addictive but side effects aren't as severe:
Opium’s physical and psychological effects include:
Euphoria
Painlessness
Drowsiness
Confusion
Side effects of opium abuse include:
Constipation
Dry mouth
Dry nose
Physical dependence and tolerance

Of course rehabilitation should also be better funded and encouraged, but the worst element of the epidemic are the soulless dealers and Jewish big pharma. Get rid of those and everything else becomes much easier to deal with. Case in point is Portugal, they legalized ALL drugs, and addiction and crime went down significantly as a result.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Only liquor. Beer and wine are fine.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

lol you are dumb. Prohibition not working is a super obvious observation based on easily verified facts.The rise and decline of massive organized crime, the death of officer friendly style police due to corruption, the appearance of back room speak-easy's, etc. etc. ad nauseum all existed and paved the way for a more efficiently corrupt/corrupt-able version of the U.S. If prohibition had never happened, this country, crime and political landscapes would look very different. Who would even benefit from fabricating the history of prohibition? No one gained very much by abolishing it, and it certainly didn't result in any power grabs like the lol-ocaust. Care to explain?

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

Interesting compromise.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

go make a bologna/mayo sandwich jailhouse onahole and scratch that itch then come back when you can think straight.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

sorry to derail this thread, but what is a "glownigger"? people keep telling me i'm glowing and i don't understand why. is it a good thing?

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Take your pills schizotard

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Kek

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

you're not from estonia. what proxy/vpn do you guys prefer? i'm looking for recommendations. would you guys upvote me if i started a new thread?

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

fucking read your brief you fucking flunky

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Yes i am lol why do you think im proxy

Christian King
Christian King

hapa vs white reactions

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Yes it is a good thing. It is how high iq posters are discredited and made a mockery off by the feds.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

yes. it's haram

Attached: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

oh that's ok. i thought you were posting from the united states through a proxy/anonymiser.

wow feds are jerks

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

WTF - I'm attracted to bug women now!

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

because she's pretty and flirty

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

because a small percentage of the population is weak feminized low IQ retards who can't do their research or maintain composure around a substance?
Your denial is showing m8. It's time to put the bottle down.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Is it rape if her eyes are closed and she’s passed out but still smiling?

Attached: CE52C37A-1983-40DA-9315-07C8FEFE92C3.jpg (56 KB, 419x640)

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

what ethnicity is this women

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

I am going to ask again and somebody better give me the answer
WHAT ETHNICITY IS THAT LADY

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

I don't know and I don't care, do whatever you want it's not like I listen to laws anyway. I serve a higher power.

Attached: gggs.gif (799 KB, 512x512)

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

hapamutt

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

no faggot, control yourself or kill your kidneys

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

tnx

Asher Price
Asher Price

Birthrate is already low as it is.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

ffs dont ban alcohol ban muslims instead

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Jeg tror ikke det hjælper for at være ærlig. De er en cancer og eneste kur er klinisk og systematisk fjernelse af deres religion fra verdenen.

Kayden White
Kayden White

definitely a shiksa

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Yes yes yes yes. Prohibition worked (alcohol consumption went way down and still hasn't risen above pre prohibition levels)

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

agreed sign me up

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

that lady reminded me of this lady 3:05-3:10
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr5UFLFNmAA
I dont know why but I find them very attractive

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

No, only drinking it should be.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

Rape is a social construct

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

source?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit