Dershowitz & Epstein & Rothschild

youtu.be/of57iKZMobg

lel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 10.05.05 PM.png (1460x830, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.politics.greens/p7FtrM1VaoQ/ufultaJnft0J
counterpunch.org/2008/02/11/the-case-against-alan-dershowitz/
youtu.be/YoOaJclkSZg
documents.gawker.com/jeffrey-epstein-s-little-black-book-1681447470
archive.is/qcJEO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That wasn't very smart of him to say.

who's whoing who?

>shameless self bamp
guise

This interview was an absolute train wreck, Dershowitz is living in a TV era, he just split more beans on a plate he doesn't fully understand

Checked. House of cards collapsing as link hits 1000 eoy, who else comfy??

Attached: 7F4C9196-890C-4398-9465-16AE43DF48AA.jpg (249x249, 41K)

He never took off his underwear, guys. Leave him alone.

Is that statement admissible in court?

Attached: 1562800447989.png (726x1040, 642K)

Attached: 44281B15-60DC-4DC1-9533-49AB46A512FA.jpg (804x920, 135K)

We can hear you breathing

ah....guise, I found some sauce on Dershowitz.

>he Skeleton In Alan Dershowitz's Closet:
The Resurrection Of Sue Barlach, His First Wife

>Dershowitz's First Wife SUE BARLACH: Victim Of Tragic Domestic >Abuse, Divorce, Stripped Of Custody Of Her Children And Her >Subsequent >Suicide
>By Jessie L. Leon 3-8-9

>According to an article written on March 25, 2007, by internet >author Myles O. Morales, the controversial lawyer Alan M. >Dershowitz has a big skeleton in his closet. It is the story of his first >wife Sue Barlach, whom Dershowitz had been completely >successful with hiding in his closet until the publication of that article >made the rounds on the internet in 2007. Until now, an internet
>search to find Dershowitz's first wife's name >came up empty.
>Some of the websites where the original article shedding light on >he dark past involving Dershowitz's first wife may be found are:

(LINKS IN ARTICLE ARE SPAM OR 404 NOW)

>The article by Morales details the alleged events surrounding the >apparent suicide by Sue Barlach, who had been divorced by >Dershowitz after she endured a beating by Alan Dershowitz, after >which she required hospitalization. Soon after, Dershowitz stripped >Barlach of custody of their two sons, according to several sources >who wish to remain anonymous due to the highly litigious and
>vindictive nature of Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz then obtained a >divorce from Sue Barlach in 1975. The beating incident allegedly >happened after Barlach, upon learning of an extramarital affair that >Dershowitz was having, scattered some of his important case >documents in the wind.

groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.politics.greens/p7FtrM1VaoQ/ufultaJnft0J

do you guys think he kept his underwear on during that interview

MOAR
>February 11, 2008
>The Case Against Alan Dershowitz
>by Frank J. Menetrez

>In June 2007, DePaul University denied tenure to Norman Finkelstein, an assistant professor of political science. The decision ignited a firestorm of protest from DePaul students and faculty, as well as from faculty across the country and abroad. Finkelstein’s department had voted 9-3 in favor of tenure, and a college-level committee unanimously joined that recommendation, 5-0. But the University Board on Promotion and Tenure (UBPT) voted 4-3 against tenure, and DePaul’s president claimed to “find no compelling reasons to overturn the UBPT’s decision.”

>The tenure denial was a great victory for Harvard Law School’s Professor Alan Dershowitz, who had been campaigning vigorously against Finkelstein at least since the fall of 2006. The feud between Dershowitz and Finkelstein began when Finkelstein claimed that Dershowitz’s book The Case for Israel (2003) was partially plagiarized and wholly false. Finkelstein eventually published his critique as part of a book of his own, entitled Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History (2005). Dershowitz responded to Finkelstein’s charges in his book The Case for Peace (2005).

counterpunch.org/2008/02/11/the-case-against-alan-dershowitz/

it was a public confession, he fears the full wrath of the grammaton clerics

I watched this live. Watching him kvetch over Clinton made me bust out laughing.
You can see the panic in his face.

Freudian slip or intentional?

I think it's more along the lines of "just signed up to beta-test DARPAs new heart-attack gun."

Now with EXACTO!
youtu.be/YoOaJclkSZg

Funny how he mentioned Rothschild when the Epstein case just made a new connection to New Mexico, where a Rothschild is the mayor of a town that had a large child smuggling facility.

wasnt there an user here a while back that found weird in-ground AC units and abandonned toy stashes in Arizona. remember alot of infomaps of child centers and other buildings with speculated tunnel connections

The slide is real

>Dershowitz: I wasn't on "that" plane.
>World: Ahhh clearly he is innocent.
>JEWS: See pic
And we wonder why the Jews conquered us.

Attached: 1560180562212.jpg (350x335, 27K)

I thought that was in New Mexico, but I think you're right, Arizona.

>chequers

Attached: 1A57085D-63A1-4704-B454-37F4944728AB.jpg (449x449, 24K)

>rothschild

documents.gawker.com/jeffrey-epstein-s-little-black-book-1681447470

archive.is/qcJEO

Attached: Rothschilds.jpg (317x412, 31K)

Evelyn de Rothschild wife, Lynn Forester de Rothschild

Lynne with James James Alefantis & Boyfriend

Attached: rothschild.jpg (1864x1312, 233K)

>You can see the panic in his face.
KEK this!

Attached: thegoyimknow.png (200x259, 33K)

A tunnel was found in an abandoned kfc right?

Let’s not talk about that here fren

ITT: we are changing the course of human history

When the hammer falls, it will be seen that epstein has worked with a foreign nation to undermine and destroy America meaning all support to that country must be terminated and their meddling in US elections prosecuted as treason.

Attached: 1528432026580.jpg (290x265, 31K)

Dershowitz is a dirty pedo trying to get the lawyer going after him dibarred. Typical Jew move. When you can't win the fight get the opposition deplatformed.

I've never been more THIS in my whole life except when my girlfriend finally gave up the anal.

lel

Jackson was onto something with that military dress design. A new exterior dress armor. I kinda of like it.

It's gets so lonely at the bottom of a thread.

Checked and red scarf pilled

It's probably some illuminati bullshit.

Attached: 911_michael_jackson.jpg (632x632, 271K)

b-b-but MJ wuz a gud boi, dindu nuffin'

Attached: mjsnake.jpg (335x500, 33K)

bump

why is this being slid

How long until he gets disposed of?

This is a very Jewish Thread title

Am very concern

Attached: 1561460199262.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Those are very Jewish last names

OH VOY. The goyum know. shut it down!

Attached: 009small.jpg (2225x1251, 1.24M)

Jow Forums very smart will have the big think so will be gettings bottom of this

Attached: 1558762776286.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)