Just brought up the JQ with my brainwashed boomer Dad

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Basically the topic was about the holocaust and I asked why there are 10 new movies about the holocaust/WWII every year but nobody knows about the various other genocides targeting Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians, the Irish, Greeks, etc. He became enraged and called me an anti-semite.

Attached: DF22A269-8E30-47CC-9928-A42019FAA47A.jpg (39 KB, 657x527)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/user/SirAaronRichards/submitted
imgur.com/gallery/uGvCmjs
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#redcrossstats
nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo
youtu.be/Qh8rpFTVBuM
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/
holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/treblinka/docs/Treblinka
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/10/contemporary-german-documents-on.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evacuation_in_the_Soviet_Union
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/11/nazi-shrunken-heads-human-skin.html
stovesonline.co.uk/chimney-fires.html

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

i dont really believe you but the logical answer is that man-made famines (irish, Ukranians) aren't as sensational as intentional killing by shooting (cambodians, armenians, greeks) and thats before you throw in ze german ingenuity of gas chambers (actually lifted from the NKVD). also, none of those ethnic groups have that much concentrated political or media influence. gypsies were also killed in the holocaust but no one really cares other than people especially interested in Roma

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

I think that's a valid question. I mean even a non racist person has to admit Jews have really good marketing.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Kill your dad and use his bones as weapons for the coming race war

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Armenians, Cambodians, and Ukrainians don't run Hollywood

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

like turn his bones into a club? what kind of weapons?

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Armenians do run Burbank though

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

Attached: D6XuK-pX4AIqkPD.jpg-large.jpg (53 KB, 782x960)

James Price
James Price

who came up with the concept of racism being bad and why do we just use this broad, dumb label to describe any type of this kind of 'discrimination' except when it comes to jews where they get their own special conceptual term and language to throw at critics
why does our language seem so controlled, dad?

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

liberal whites did. you can't run multi ethnic societies where racism is allowed, it leads to instability and eventual civil war. so either everyone is equal, or seperate, can't have both,otherwise you get yugoslavia

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

you are indeed an anti semite, now get out of here.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

holodomor
man-made famine

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

what's your point?

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

David Lev Bronstein aka Trotsky

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

My dad hates how liberals call everyone a racist. When I bring up the JQ he calls me an anti-semite. Doesn't even realize he's acting like the very thing he hates.

He also says that they're gods chosen people. He's also an atheist. The programming is extremely strong in boomers, so much so that they'll say something extremely contradictory, and won't question it at all.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

kill him

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

Pls explain

Attached: 1563062957429.png (3.67 MB, 3018x8180)

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Because it's only Jews that control America not other races

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Boomers entire life and religion is based on kike worship, their is nothing you can do. It’s like this gens SJW level of indoctrination.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

truth

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

Your Dad sounds like a faggot.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Fuck off kike

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Nice larp faggot

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

So, talk to people who know.

Attached: image.png (265 KB, 640x797)

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

This boomer meme is so accurate it's disgusting that it's so simple. Normally there are grey areas, but not this.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

you could sharpen them into knives. rahan (le fils des ages farouches, fils de crao etc.) had an ivory/bone knife

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Been there, done that. There's no hope for your Dad or mine. Can't discuss current events, history, religion or even sports because neither of us can feign an interest in sports. Sad because he's spent a lifetime reading and has a lot of knowledge. Just a brainwashed, credulous liberal. So we talk about family stuff for a while and then I get back in my car and go home. Then we do it all again a month or more later.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

anti-semite.
one cannot be antisemitic against non-semite Ashkenazim khazar larpers

Ian Long
Ian Long

He also says that they're gods chosen people.
And who discovered this? The prophets and meditators of the Buddhists? Hindus? Vikings? Irish? Sumerians? Aztecs?
No, just by cohencidence it was the jews themselves that discovered this fact. That must have been a pleasant surprise for them.

Attached: 1560244700961.png (1005 KB, 1150x719)

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

gypsies were also killed in the holocaust but no one really cares other than people especially interested in Roma
Reminder, the jew who came up with the 11 million number (6 million jews and 5 million goyim) admitted he lied about the 5 million. I wonder what else he lied about.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

liberal whites did
It was a jew though.

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

Another good question related to this that nobody can answer:
Why is every survivor of the hc jewish?

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

I'm an antiniggerite

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Once you take this path you have to realize no one will agree with you again

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

look you fucking retard
imagine living your whole life being brainwashed and told what to think by the jew media and having zero access to anything other than what you read in the paper or on TV, than 50+ years later this thing called the internet comes along, the jew media becomes irrelevant, and people have access none brainwashing knowledge than ever before.
can you fucking blame him for being angry?

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Ask a jew. They will literally tell you it's offensive to bring up the fact that anyone (gypsies, cripples, etc.) died in the camps besides them. I am not making the claim that the holocoasters and electric floors and bear pits and gas chambers were real btw.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

can you fucking blame him for being angry?
He should be angry at those who deceived him, though. Not truth tellers.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Nah dude, they outright claim that millions of goyim died too. It's part of their narrative.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

describes boomers over here in Austria perfectly.
Can't wait to see these faggots dying off

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

but nobody knows about the various other genocides targeting Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians, the Irish, Greeks,
Germans?

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

I don't want to believe that pic

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

It's part of their narrative.
Only in a very abstract sense. Ask a jew "so did the gypsies get their own country afterwards? where are the gypsy holocaust survivors touring middle schools to lecture children about how horrible it was?" and you will soon learn the true meaning of kvetching

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

come on, you expect someone who has been programed for 50+ years to just up and change?
they would have to admit their whole life was a fucking lie, and why even bother, just let them die believing their bullshit.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

People are naturally resistant to having the paradigms that hold up their reality broken. More so the more interwoven things get over years. It just gets harder and harder. It is extremely traumatic for the mind to undergo that process, so it naturally defies it more and more as it gets more intricate. It is a self defense mechanism for mental health.

Some people cannot handle the cure to their disease. If it will do more harm than good, do not force it upon them.

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

this is kind of stupid. i heard about this one but its not really up to 1 Jew to lie about these numbers. the 5 million goys is actually something like 11 million
it includes gays, crippled, political prisoners etc but the vast majority are just Slavs in the east from all sorts of causes. it depends on what you include in the holocaust. it seems they include the 3 million soviet POWs that died in nazi hands and 7 million poles, russians, ukranians that died from executions, starvation, collateral damage. its a very wide definition. they're basic it on the racial component that the Germans saw west vs eastern europeans a bit different

with Jews its much more clear. 3 million in the death camps, 1 million shot by Einzatsgruppen, and the other 2 million who died in the ghettos before they got sent to camps, from the fighting, forced labor, death marches, and in "non death camps" like Dachau and Bergen Belsen where people where many ppl died just not from gassing. again this is historians and multiple sources to get the big picture, not 1 jew

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

the soviets and russians dont tolerate racism (officially) either. you can ask Dugin why

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

what's to explain? i remember those reddid post, they were beyond retarded to read

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

you have no paradigms you have bullshit. anyone who is actually neutral on the subject and fact checks your memes quickly sees that many of them are just made up or misinfo. that only reinforces their belief in the official narrative like "i knew these guys were fucking crazy"

Attached: arolsendocexplained.png (226 KB, 579x513)

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

its not from reddit its from this imgur album
imgur.com/user/SirAaronRichards/submitted
it covers all the shitty tactics deniers use. i havent seen anything here that isnt btfo'd in that album. literally its just the same 20 memes spammed over and over

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

it's exactly from reddid it doesn't matter if moshe posted it elsewhere too

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

it covers nothing besides shitting

William Garcia
William Garcia

you have no paradigms you have bullshit.
it doesn't matter what you want to call it.
this is what they have been told is the truth for 50+ years.
Nazi's = Bad Guys, Poor Helpless Jews, Jews = Good Guys
RUSSIA = BAD GUYS
Brown's in middle east other than the Jews = BAD GUY = terrorist
WE need to war Russia and non jew brown's in middle east for FREEDOM!

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

okay? learn to look shit up yourself instead of learning everything from Avengers movies? there's a difference between being skeptical and doing everything white nad black where Nazis go from being the Bad Guys to "they literally did nothing wrong everyone that died just tripped and fell sorry lol". its retarded natsoc spergs that keep trying to rehabilitate the nazis to try to own the libs that is responsible for this. its really fucking stupid and fake too cause the only reason they like the nazis was cause they were stronk and based, then they say they wouldn't kill their enemies. .ok

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

the point is people like that are not going to change no matter what, because they will believe whatever the mass media tells them.
the winners write history, the winners being the Jews.

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

it's exactly from reddid it doesn't matter if moshe posted it elsewhere too
okay well it doesn't really look like reddit and i cant find it on reddit and they are just pieces of some pretty long articles with multiple images and memes being dissected which you cant really do anywhere else
it covers nothing besides shitting
it covers every bullshit meme that holocaust conspiracy tards post here. they dont actually have anything original, or new research, its all smoke and mirrors. it relies on newfags who havent seen this shit yet and are already biased towards conspiracy shit falling for it and being too lazy/biased to check if its actually true . i mean they're literally posting photoshopped documents as proof only 300k jews died, and they do it over and over even when you show their lies

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

I think the important point was every SURVIVOR was jewish, even if non-jews were (supposedly) put in the camps too. The other guy's right, I've literally never heard of a non-jewish holocaust survivor.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

i dont even know what that means, it sounds like some bullshit truism. the source material for these holcaust denial memes comes from literally the same open source info and historians research, they just spin it a different way. what, the jews wrote the bear and eagle story to give retards on twitter more ammo?
and you understimate how many people believe in all sorts of retarded conspiracy theories that aren't part of the official history taught in schools. or ghosts.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

And? The upper command were almost all jews.
Jews invented the term racism.
Jews would've inacted anti-racism policies in soviet russia.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

6,000,000 jews
5,000,000 "others"
so out of every 11 holocaust survivor stories, 6 are from jews and 5 are from "others". hmmm...

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

the winner write history and choose what accounts actually survive.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

i guess i just have to tell you. russia is very multiethnic. there's shitloads of chechens, turkic, asian looking people etc. people are racist on an individual level like in most countries around the world but officially hate speech is banned because they dont want race riots or civil war. thats how you keep a multi ethnic democracy together

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

so where the fuck do the holocaust conspiracy theorists get their "lol its so fake its obvious" accounts from? an alternate dimension? and when they find an account that helps them 'prove' they weren't killing Jews, they use it. anything else is fake. its all politics bro

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (172 KB, 755x943)

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Clearly some shady shit is going on when only one event, in all of history, becomes illegal, in many places, to say didn't happen like its told.
Its almost like the winners write history and force you to believe whatever accounts they say happened.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Mind showing your flag?
According to the 1939 census Russia was 83% Russian and the next largest ethnic group were at 3%.
Also, funnily enough, Russia was only only 0.82% Jewish yet a huge chunk of the upper ranks were jews. Really gets the noggin joggin.

holocaust conspiracy theorists
You mean the ones who push the holocaust conspiracy theory?

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

When the kings of yore let jews use usurey on the chattel don't you think they had their permission?
I know a lot of you know this, but jews are are just middlemen.
shiity-yes
the final boss-no

Eli White
Eli White

/thread

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

exactly what you wrote but for you ''debunking'' image

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

its not that shady. europe fought 2 wars in one generation against the Germans, they wanted to make sure they didn't start getting weak memories again. yes jews have political power, but its also illegal to deny commnist massacres and crimes in some countries affected by them, does that mean tehyr'e fake too? in other places around the world including the US there's no denial laws about the holocaust, and what have they accomplished? they haven't proven shit. its all garbage.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

what

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

its all garbage.
something we can agree on

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

joos are smart
can't into 1 sentence

Justin King
Justin King

1 post by this ID
Quit falling for this. Herbs in the garden.

David Adams
David Adams

Russia was only only 0.82% Jewish yet a huge chunk of the upper ranks were jews. Really gets the noggin joggin.
i was open to this idea but apparently this is kind of an exaggeration too. apparently Balts were more over-represented
imgur.com/gallery/uGvCmjs

You mean the ones who push the holocaust conspiracy theory?
but thats bullshit. tin foilers just say everything that says the holocaust happened is fake and part of the hoax. its an un falsifiable position. they dont have to prove anything themselves. they dont have an ALTERANTE theory about what happened to the 1.1 million Jews sent to Auschwitz, the 800,000 sent to Treblinka, etc. thats the big picture. not masturbation machines or other bullshit no one except people on Jow Forums or right wing circles have heard of

Logan Long
Logan Long

okay retard

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

That WASP jew love has my dad too

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

He means stay

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

"I dont believe you"

Okay then you're a nigger because this every boomer Republican in the US, and we do in fact know our fathers

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

posts retarded ''debunking'' as proof
calls me a retard

Attached: 1559599143105.jpg (2 KB, 125x102)

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

because they
Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians, the Irish, Greeks
don't make them
you still feel clever don't you

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

just fuck off with your low effort bullshit. its hilarious how retarded your copes are when i show how deniers are usually using fake shit to red pill people and you just resort to square quotes and wojacks. the absolute state.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

the Irish
pic related is one they made about the famine. pretty kino

Attached: Black-47.jpg (171 KB, 810x1200)

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

deniers are using fake shit
your low quality high effort ''debunking'' pic hasn't debunked anything

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

will watch
just saying, they dont try as hard to spread it so obviously it wouldn't have the same cultural impact. its their choice.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

your low quality high effort ''debunking'' pic hasn't debunked anything
you mean showing how this constantly spammed meme has fake english parts added in for the plebs, mistranslations from the german (its not actaully all the deaths, just death certificates given at the request of famlies, and only German Jews), and literally isn't from the Red Cross at all but the agency that actually gives death certificates Sonderstandesamt Arolsen, oh and its from the 70s. but it only takes a gullible retard once to hear "only 270k died" and it sticks in their head

Attached: twimem09.png (324 KB, 576x597)

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

every rebuttal is based on an imgur link
Big think emoji.
Also, their facts are clearly wrong.
first picture
Lenin
not jewish
"So there was Jewish blood in Lenin, at least a quarter; and that quarter was large enough for his successors to adamantly try to conceal it."
Bigger think emoji.
based on its own numbers, 16.6% were jews whilst (at that time) 0.58% of the population were jews meaning they're still slightly overrepresented
Biggest think emoji.

tin foilers just say everything that says the holocaust happened is fake and part of the hoax. its an un falsifiable position.
You jewish tinfoilers say the holocaust happened and everything about it is true, and that you're not allowed to question it. It's literally an un-falsifiable position on punishment of prison. They don't have to prove anything themselves, they just torture some nazi's into "confessing".

thats the big picture. not masturbation machines or other bullshit no one except people on Jow Forums or right wing circles have heard of
So you're denying the holocaust now? Wow, bigot. What about the jew soap/lampshades/shrunken heads? Are you going to tell me those weren't real too, anti-Semite? And if you're going to be a holocaust denying bigot, I bet you deny that they killed people with gas too, or that Judith Bergblattstein survived 5 death showers.
Wow, I can't even.

Also, I notice you denied my request to show flag. A holocaust conspiracy theorist refusing to remove his memeflag, biggest think emoji (but this time with a long nose and beard).

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

yes, obviously the irish dont run hollywood. and ww2 was a bigger deal to american audiences. if someone tried to kill all the irish and they had the same influence they wouldn't let us forget about it eitehr

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

no i mean

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

lol. theres no holocaust denial laws in the US or many other countries. whats stopping those people? i'm not in favor of censorship, and im not a jew, i just say just because its censored doesnt mean it didnt happen. if you go to armenia and say that the armenian genocide didnt happen they'll probably beat you to death. does that mean its a hoax too?
Biggest think emoji.
fucking retard read the actual link. they literally cherry pick individuals, put them in a meme, and put jewish stars. its fucking FAKE BULLSHIT that you apparently dont mind getting manipulated by if it suits your shit tier narrative. something objective:
In the entirety of the USSR's Communist Party in 1922, it is a historic FACT that Baltic peoples were actually more over-represented than Jews but you'll NEVER hear a revisionist scholar make an issue out of that, will you? Nope, of course not. THIS[8] was the composition of the entire CPSU in 1922:

72% Russian (53% of the USSR's population)
6% Ukrainian (21% of the USSR's population)
5.2% Jewish (1.8% of the USSR's population)
4.6% Baltic & Polish (0.6% of the USSR's population)
3.4% Trans-Caucasian (2.5% of the USSR's population)
2.5% Central Asian (7% of the USSR's population)
2% RSFSR minorities (4.3% of the USSR's population)
3% others (6.4% of the USSR's population)
the eternal balt strikes again

They don't have to prove anything themselves, they just torture some nazi's into "confessing".

who?

Judith Bergblattstein survived 5 death showers.

kek so funny. the jews pulled off the most amazing hoax in history. millions faked their own deaths. even the nazis are in on it and wont change their story or say what really happened to the jews. but random jews in unsourced meme pics have to fuck it up by talking about getting gassed 5 times so woke red pilled grug brains can blow the whole thing wide open. how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe in this shit. its literaly flat earth tier

Attached: 800px-Holocaust-Denial-Laws-.svg.png (85 KB, 800x406)

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

oh please
as if jidf doesn't fake post to discredit '''''''deniers'''''''

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

I specifically asked you, twice, to show your flag.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

This strikes me as an "and everyone clapped" story

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

oh, okay. so you're totally not gonna repeat that only 270k jews died because muh red cross, right? lol. and if you have some specific part of that huge mash up of various that you want to discuss, go ahead. you can already say its way more effort most meme tier deniers bother, they rely on saturation of misinfo to ... what? preach to the choir? cant see it working on anyone else

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

brainwashing for 40 years is real, you bring up holocaust as fake be sure to bring your sources or they might just hit you in the face
lol

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

i don't give af how many died but obviously not nearly enough but i don't need anyone to tell me their deaths were less than gorilion

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

i dont know about jidf, most of the actual debate is goys sperging out with other fellow goy revisionists (who would never use any of these shit memes posted here cause they'd get rekt) . the fact is, deniers post fake shit, all the time. they know its fake and they do it anyway. all of the evidence points to the holocaust being real. individual fake accounts dont disprove the whole. many of these fake accounts are unsourced bullshit from some random book or exposed by other jews (so much for that hivemind). holocaust deniers dont actually have their own position to defend

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

That's nothing.

This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He’s an old WWII vet and needed help but is still in really good shape for being an old fuck as we were moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was fighting Nazis and helping to liberate Europe.

That’s when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless NEET I don’t need to be told that. So, I lose it and scream right in the cunts face HITLER WAS RIGHT, and that the world would be a better place if him and his buddies died at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fuarkin nothin. I think he broke my foot. So, I run at him like a whirling derlfish swinging my arms only for him to pull back and break my nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how much of a soft cunt me and my generation are. I leave and on my way home my mum calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there’s.

I am fucking homeless, jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess Jow Forums get me the fuck out.

Attached: 1462869608562.jpg (74 KB, 601x601)

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

why do you even bother posting if you're just gonna resort to the gay edgelord fall back "lol if it happened they deserve it anyway"

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Treblinka had no camp commander.
It didn't receive secret commands adressed to all concentration camps
Multiple documents show that

Why was Treblinka outside of the chain of command with the very anal german
military structure? Was it even a concentration camp?

Attached: more.png (976 KB, 753x1046)

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

Hahah retard please be real

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Grind it into powder and inject it into people giving them boomer aids.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

being a retarded weak cunt who gets beaten up by a 90 year old boomer is our fault

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

It did not happen.

Attached: DachauE019.jpg (48 KB, 469x504)

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

MAGA
Make anti semitism great again

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

The red cross numbers are solid the pro side and the red cross just argue that they were incomplete and that the Nazis covered up the real numbers. As such they claim they can only provide the lower bounds of death in the camps.

They too claim that people who were gassed on arrival never were tracked or documented. As such there is no paper trailer for the exterminated ones.

So they are conspiracy theorist.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Show him this

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

probably better to post a side to side translation if anything user otherwise no one will care
and yeah, or the big picture, after hundreds of thousands of jews were sent to Treblinka, after 1 year they bulldozed the whole place and planted trees over it. if this was the communists doing this to people none of these lying deniers would be trying to argue that they're all safe and sound in Madagascar or something

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

Soviets killed way more of their own people by shooting, Hitler killed 10 million german citizens but we only talk about 6 million Jewish ones

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Soviet propaganda first mentions racism which is a made up word

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Commanders of Treblinka
Irmfried Eberl (11 July 1942 – 26 August 1942)
Franz Stangl (1 September 1942 – August 1943)
Kurt Franz (August 1943 – November 1943)

Neither of the listed camp commanders appear in the
lists when they issued secret commands to "all camp commanders"

Thats what I don't get. Here another command to alle Lagerkommandanten
not listing treblinka.

Attached: 1559573839985.png (1.53 MB, 1920x1500)

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

yes you've probably already seen this but
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#redcrossstats
more important is how this meme has been deliberately manipulated. fake english text. wrong organization (red cross didn't issue death certificates, which is what this document form 1979 is actually for) etc. there is no reason other than malice to deliberately lie and bullshit people like this . if they were trying to reveal the truth they wouldn't do it this way. or maybe holocaust denial really is a psy op

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

this type of discussion would be better suited for RODOH or CODOH or something. most people here don't speak german and most of the retard-tier tin foilers consider all documents to be a jewish hoax unless it helps their side anyway

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

It's pretty relevant it shows that if it happened there was a conspiracy to cover it up which reduces the hard evidence the pro side can provide and the more they have to go into conspirational claims.

The pro side got no business to be confident about any of their numbers or claims since they were already wrong about ALL WESTERN CAMPS BEING DEATHCAMPS.

You revised the auschwitz numbers done by a 7:1 ratio since nuremberg trials. Then again from 4:1 if you go with the soviet claim 2.

There is constant revisionism downwards even by the pro side. So if you are confident about it you are already wrong.

James Thompson
James Thompson

because they did/do :^)

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Show him this

Attached: 59FC7256-7044-4EE3-AAAE-512D132D390A.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1001)

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

You don't need to speak german to compare the list of camps and camp commanders. There is no language barrier. It says to all camp commanders and in the second document I posted to the camp commanders of the concentration camps.

Treblinka not listed. The people who ran treblinka not listed. I don't know which side benefits but it seems that Treblinka was outside of the chain of command even in secret communication probably not designated as concentration camp.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

okay user. i dont think we're on the same page here after all. the denier claim is that there was no intentional program to kill jews. this is a purely POLITICAL argument because they will allow that *some* jews died from disease and starvation (from being put in concentration camps against their will = genocide by the UN definition). again this is a tactical argument, like a terrorist caught with weapons will claim he's a drug dealer. its meant to admit the minimum possible guilt while still being 'believable'. so the numbers really don't matter, no one cares about fake Soviet plaques that didn't even mention Jews. if you admit that mass shootings and mass gassings happened, you're on the 'pro side'. and if you really corner these retards, you end up with and other bullshit. these people aren't serious

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

This. My dad reacted violently when I dropped red pills about ZOG, boomers literally cannot take the JQ without short circuiting because they’ve been following propaganda they’re entire lives.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Their*

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Boomers are a lost cause user. They can only be saved if they are active with social media etc but the average boomer still listens to mainstream media. They can’t unplug

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

He became enraged and called me an anti-semite.
Thanks OP that gave me a hearty chuckle. My old man is the same, it sends him in to a rage, it doesn't help the fact my mother calls them kikes and calls out jewish tricks where she sees them, such as whats going on in the labour party in this country right now

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Yup my boomer dad can’t even talk politics anymore or he short circuits and just shuts off. If I’m lucky I get 1 or 2 sentences out of him before he stops talking or gets mad at me

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Jews killed jfk and they want to kill trump

Attached: 2BDE46D8-F1A4-4176-B1DA-81A9A6951FD3.jpg (143 KB, 640x803)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

new research

This is called historical revisionism and it's what they accuse skeptics of doing every time the skeptics doubt some new Jew claim

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

okay? i dont know what to tell you. treblinka was an extermination camp thats what the nazis admitted to. the final cope argument of revisionists is that the nazis lied (!) and it was actually a transit camp and that the 800,000 Jews sent there were transited somewhere else, and the remains found around the camp are from "natural causes" and don't justify it being an extermination camp (knowing that we won't dig up Treblinka any time soon), but zero proof or zero attempt at proving where these 800k Jews were sent from Treblinka, a camp that could hold 3000 people. transit camp argments are fucking bullshit because no one can ever prove that these people weren't killed and were actually 'resettled' somewhere else.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

so the numbers really don't matter
Then go with the ones of the redcross.
They revised all western camps as non death camps. Auschwitz deathtoll from 7 million at nuremberg, 4.5 later at the camp and soviet union to now 1.5.

They revised it by 7:1,4:1 already the denier side only asks to once again revise 1:5 so nothing unprecedented.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

yet all of the historical revisionism is done by actual historians. when they revise some kill count at X camp or Y mass shooting location its the same establishment historians that are apparently getting paid off or threatened by the gobal jewish holocaust conspiracy that exists in the head of infantile retards. so which is it?

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

they don't reveal their power level to their parents and friends

Attached: 53524140-590979878084539-1891605220379590656-n.jpg (194 KB, 700x1315)

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Treblinka wasn't a camp. A facility with a 3000 capacity wasn't a camp in the chain of command. As I explained.

Regardless if people died there or not treblinka was never a concentration or deathcamp. This is demonstrated by the chain of command it wasn't a camp.

It's possible that they were evacuated eastwards the denier side has to argue that because the arrival documents are legit from all I can tell.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Ask the faggot boomer larping as your dad about the genocide on Native Americans.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Ukrainian famine was constructed by Stalin you stinky joo

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

The sooner they die the better user. I love my boomer parents and boomer relatives to death but 99.9% of them will always remain blind. We can make out ancestors proud by redpilling the future generations and waking everyone up to kike bullshit. I look at boomers as lost causes and focus on millennials and zoomers because theres still something to salvage there.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

He became enraged over such a simple question? The holocaust is being pushed on us constantly, and have been since I was a kid .. since the jews own the media etc... .

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

revisionism is okay when (((we))) do it

Kill yourself, shill. No one's buying it. There is zero proof 6 million died, Jewish "horror stories" from survivors are absurd (human lamp shades, masturbation machines, etc.) and many have been proven wrong, and the scale of cremating bodies would simply not be possible to achieve given the supposed equipment used, the numbers supposedly gassed, and the time frame in which to do it.

Fuck. Off.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Probably not. Agricultural missmanagement while still extracting the produce that is left for exchange to hard cash is notorious in totalitarian regimes. Like the soviet union exported the food aid they got from the US after the war.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

It's possible that they were evacuated eastwards the denier side has to argue that because the arrival documents are legit from all I can tell.

yeah, like where east-wards? the USSR, where the Einzatsgruppen were shooting all the Jews and not bothering with gas chambers? that was an active war zone? if the deniers could prove 1 single 'evacuated' jew, or 1 single witness or guard or anyone who saw these evacuations of Jews and not them just getting killed, they would have used this as an argument already. they dont have shit. 2 million go into the pure death camps (Treblinka, belzec, sobibor, majdanek), 0 leave. camps dismantled afterwards. figure it out. this is why denier prefer to fuck around with Auschwitz instead because there was an actual camp to liberate

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

liberal whites did. you can't run multi ethnic societies where racism is allowed, it leads to instability and eventual civil war. so either everyone is equal, or seperate, can't have both,otherwise you get yugoslavia
Easily the dumbest thing i have heard in a while, in particular because you were being serious.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

you're a fucking retard repeating bullshit you read on pol and thinking you're smart or woke. you're too stupid to be having this conversation. come back when you get a hold of enough adderall to get through 200 characters of continuous text on any subject

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

The russians evacuated jews eastward and convoys of civilians wouldn't necessary be gunned down. I don't have sufficient evidence to claim eitherway but as said treblinka was a tiny shithole without facilities to do anything and not part of the concentration camp designation.

Treblinka wasn't a camp eitherway. The eastern camps were abandoned by the Nazis not liberated thats another propaganda lie.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Boomers struggle with the JQ because their fathers fought the Nazis, they view their fathers as men of distinction (which most were) and cant grip the fact that they got hoodwinked into fighting against the good guys. I feel for the Boomers, but that doesn't mean they are any less wrong. They should be angry as hell that their fathers were forced to go fight a war or Jewish bankers.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

Agricultural missmanagement while still extracting the produce

Stalin wanted them to starve, they weren't subservient enough.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Do the Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians, the Irish, Greeks own the media and wealth? It's simple if your rich you can make up any story you want if your poor you can't do anything. Git rich or die trying bitches, I'm out.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Or not cut short on military production financed by food exports. The greed motivators is stronger than the power one.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

why live if you'll die :^)

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

and if you really corner these retards
aaaaaaaaand how did you corner him?

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

If my dad or i ever get into a political conversation, at some point ill start referencing detailed studies or reports and he'll literally just walk away.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Name 2 movies about the holocaust with a wide release this or last year. I'll wait. Oh wait you can't

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

That's not proof. And nothing in your Instagram rant refutes anything I said. Quit hiding behind a meme flag you fucking coward.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Serving two goals is better than serving one. The aim was still the same.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

The potato famine in Ireland is more clearcut admittely. They exported grain still because it was a cashcrop. That is a sign of malevolent neglect. No totalitarian ruler cuts into their own purse just to rescue some serfs.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

no one took the 4 million auschwitz plaque seriously. it was just propaganda. it didnt even says Jews, the point was to make it seem like communists were the biggest victim of the hitlerites. Rudolf Höss said something like 2.2 million initially cause he said Eichmann told him that, then revised it down closer to the 1.1 million we accept today, that is cooroborated by multiple people and train records. changing the number of a genocide isnt the same as saying it didnt happen at all which is exactly what the shills on the anti- side want. just from straight demographics, almost all the polish jews (3 mil) gone, 400k sent to Auschwitz from Hungary in '44, gone. its very easy to come up with the other 2.5 million considering all the jews that got caught behind the Wehrmacht advance in the USSR, plus all those shipped from the Reich and German occupied western europe. no one doubts the Holodomor, rwandan genocide, etc because there's a range estimation. these people are shills

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Queue up the (((kekistanis))) flag trying to show everyone that we wuz soaps

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

he really just doesn't know anything either way, i'm just saying form past experience. once you put down enough evidence its "okay lol good not enough desu". most of these are just edgefaggots not being serious and too lazy to read anything

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

no one took the 4 million auschwitz plaque seriously.
If they took the 7million nuremberg claim serious they took the 4.5 million claim serious. You reviosionist.

changing the number of a genocide isnt the same as saying it didnt happen
Then go with the redcross document that was done by a neutral arbiter with no skin in the game.

no one doubts the Holodomor
lol

rwandan genocide
Remember you claim a large german coverup and had to revise all western camps. The auschwitz numbers are down by a factor of 7 since the trial. And they just butchered them in the streets not do some rube goldberg machine sheanigans.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

yeah man you know all about cremation capacity, you did your thesis on it. just shut the fuck up brainlet, go post some happy merchants or something

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

That was decided by the British ruling class to maintain free trade and therefore British profits. The Irish wanted to close the ports, different scenario.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

We
Wuz
Soap

Chase James
Chase James

The holochaust is conjured up atrocity propaganda against the germans. There were some polish people in work camps, and some communists and others were executed by shot back of head or similar. But no mass gassing and mass cremation. It´s not even that which the gas was used for! It was used for delousing to avoid typhus outbreak which many jews and polish people at the time carried. Infact when the allies came to auschwitz they realized that there had been precisely a typhus outbreak.

What happened was some jews died at process of the war, and others worked or died in camps. And it was never 6 million, the russians initially lied since they were the one who made the atrocity propaganda to turn people against germany. The number officially today of jews that died is extremely low. And now it is just jews who died for whatever reason as a consequence of the war.
Btw. 90+% of the casualties were european on all sides. And mostly civilians.
There is nothing in particular either about this socalled massmurder of jews even if you pressuppose it happened. Because it is easy to go in history and find much worse things. Even contemporary. And nobody gives them immunity from critique as an ethnic group or cares about them. It´s a tool jews use for propaganda to give themselves immunity as a group. And for 70 years they have been covering up this lie..

Yes hitler hated jews for several reasons, marxist overthrow of germany attempted aswell as with kalergi and others writing about how they wanted to destroy germans and europeans via mass immigration, yes hitler wanted them out of germany. But there was no mass extermination of jews going on. Infact jews actually managed to manipulate so they got a nation state out of this bullshit lie.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Quit hiding. Show your flag you cowardly fuck.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Auschwitz didn't have the coal delivered to burn the bodies by thermo dynamics.
The pro side claims again that the german covered up the coal deliveries without any reason for that.

And they got the Sonderkommando to claim that they burned the bodies with their own fat.
Which is ludicrous and dangerous since you can't burn something that has so much water at low temperature it seriously risks to burn down the whole facility.

Read up on it. The pro sides witnesses are full of shit especially the sonderkommando ones who clearly seem to revise their story at leisure with impossible and obviously false factoids only relying on an emotional incoclast defense.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

nobody should give a shit about dead jews in a war where 80 million fucking people died, almost none of them were jews.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

i dont understand your claim. i dont give a fuck about the numbers, i'm not political. 6 million is the current accepted death toll based on decades of research, not show trials in 1946. when people say communists killed 50-100 million you can't counter "so i guess they didnt kill anyone lol you're a revisionist"
Then go with the redcross document that was done by a neutral arbiter with no skin in the game.
its not a red cross document. its from a post-war german organization. they fucking put fake shit on that document to meme it to retards. what do you not understand? its propaganda because they know most retarded low attention people on the internet and the english speaking world wont know what "Sonderstandesamt Arolsen" is so they put "iNtERnaTIonAL RED CRoss" with photoshop on the top . it means they're lying about everything else too

Remember you claim a large german coverup and had to revise all western camps. The auschwitz numbers are down by a factor of 7 since the trial. And they just butchered them in the streets not do some rube goldberg machine sheanigans.

none of this matters. by saying the Nazis butchered any Jews at all you're already a shill to these tin foil "muh typhus" retards. gas chambers are confirmed. the survivors said it . the witnesses said it. the nazis said it. the physical testing of the remains of the TOTALLY NOT GAS CHAMBERS THAT THE SS BLEW UP FOR NO REASON confirmed it. what is there possibly left to argue? do you honestly believe this gas chamber idea was pulled out of thin air for no reason, when the allies knew about it since 1942?

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

why wouldn't he exterminate them?

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

80 million people died as a result of wwII, barely any of them were jews. They died for lots of different reasons as cause of the war. Because war shuts everything down. And allies didn´t help much with bombing the shit out of supplies and other such things.
So that you can find some jews who died due to the war is not very fucking surprising. Again jews try to make it all about themselves and don´t care about anyone else. It´s muh polish jews. I am quite sure some of them died for number of reasons. But also what is changing of name and such things.
DO YOU NOT ALSO FIND IT CONVENIENT: that the only camps where you mass exterminate jews in.. Are the ones closest to your enemy the russians. So they come and inspect them and lie and go 'this is death camps like we said'. Find out later it´s horseshit.. And then all the camps in germany that allies inspect there is fucking no death camp, simply work camps.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

He's ignored every post I've made that asks him to show his flag. It's almost like he's hiding something.

Grayson King
Grayson King

retard conspiracy theorists that make these threads sure seem to care. they dont like jewish propaganda about the holocaust so they're just gonna say it didnt happen instead of not being retarded. its like a pro-nuclear power organization, faced with anti-nuclear activism, says that chernobyl was a hoax, instead of moving forward in some way that doesn't make you look like a retarded wignat to normal people

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

why wouldn't he exterminate them?
Why would he make villains into victims? He wanted them out of germany. For a number of reasons. What a stupid fucking question. Are you a jew by any chance?

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

i dont understand your claim. i dont give a fuck about the numbers,
Yes you do.
6 million is the current accepted death toll based on decades of research,
No it is a number based on jewish atrocity propaganda going for over 100 of years.

7million was the number during nuremberg. All western camps were claimed to be deathcamps. And the next revision put the auschwitz number at 4.5 million.

This is plenty to reverse the burden of proof.

its not a red cross document
The red cross never denied the veracity but the significance of the numbers stop lying shill. Whatever details or fake versions circulate are not relevant.

none of this matters.
If you had to revise so much you got no business making further revisions against the law.
The documentation for purpose build gaschambers for mass extermination purposes is none existent. Gaschambers were pulled from the air like all the other atrocity propaganda like lampshades, knife parkours, underground electrical chambers and so forth. The current claim is that they refunctioned sheds and underground morgues to spontaneous gaschambers it is ridiculous.

Attached: gcdegflyer.gif (32 KB, 505x333)

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

retard conspiracy theorists that make these threads sure seem to care. they dont like jewish propaganda about the holocaust so they're just gonna say it didnt happen instead of not being retarded
Look, i really do not give a flying fuck about some jews that die during wwII when 80 million people in total died, almost none of those who died were jews. And i'm fed up with 70 years of bullshit lies and propaganda from jews. As they btw. go ahead and try to implement the plan hitler was warning about that they were going to do.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

because most Jews were in eastern europe. you dont understand fundamental things about the holocaust and you're just repeating bullshit from pol. why would they ship Jews from Poland and Ukraine to Germany to kill them? and up to 1 million jews were just shot by Einzatsgruppen in the USSR when the Germans invaded, the purpose of gassing was to kill mostly Polish and Hungarian Jews, as well as those from western europe, that had already been in German custody in ghettos for years

Attached: REPORTH.jpg (93 KB, 449x606)

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

Show your flag frenchie i know it’s you

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

the gas chambers totally existed we just had to reconstruct them cuz they didn't exist though
always funny to see this argumentation

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

i cant believe a european has such zero understanding of ww2. most Jews killed weren't from Germany because most Jews lived outside of Germany. the first thing the Nazis did when they invaded the next country was round up all the Jews. they even forced their allies to ship them their jews. this wasn't about German Jews

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Both sides are conspiracy theorist. You claim the germans hid it from their own population, in secret communication, the red cross, covered up the facilities, burned the documents and so forth.

And you were wrong about everything already in the past. If you were wrong about all western camps being deathcamps then it is obvious that the claim about the eastern camps being them now 100% is not 100%. You got the auschwitz number wrong by 7:1 and 4:1 at the minimum already. You got no claim to confidence in your current numbers it is unbecoming.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Tfw OP doesnt mention the mass killing of the Hutu by the Tutsi. Like 100k dead in a way shorter period than gas chambers 'managed'

John Ross
John Ross

they reconstructed 1 gas chamber since it was the only one (out of the 5) that the SS didnt destroy to hide the evidence, since it hadn't be used for gassing for years and had been converted into a bunker (krema 1). SS blowing up Krema II-V doesn't seem to cause any suspicion for you since you're a shill

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

they reconstructed 1 gas chamber
They reconstructed jackshit. It is an underground morgue which was repurposed as airraidshelter.
Krema one got simply not the facility to kill people at scale.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

nytimes.com/1988/11/10/world/time-too-painful-to-remember.html

Attached: Unbelievable.jpg (240 KB, 652x700)

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

people with dads like op are they office cucks?

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

this is really fucking stupid. you're talking about semantics, whether Dachau, a camp where 40,000 people died, was a "death camp" or not, if it didnt have gas chambers. you dont have a position. 1.1 million jews sent to Auschwitz. 2 million sent to the other death camps in Poland. maybe they were teleported into another dimension, thats for you to prove, until some other evidence comes up they were killed. its weak as fuck that you're pretending to be objective with your "its not 100%" bullshit. maybe the war didnt happen either and you're living in the Truman Show

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Attached: 1562309055786.png (751 KB, 1088x2038)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

If you had to revise so much you got no business making further revisions against the law.
The documentation for purpose build gaschambers for mass extermination purposes is none existent. Gaschambers were pulled from the air like all the other atrocity propaganda like lampshades, knife parkours, underground electrical chambers and so forth. The current claim is that they refunctioned sheds and underground morgues to spontaneous gaschambers it is ridiculous.

do you admit to mass shootings ?

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Same

Levi Price
Levi Price

retard conspiracy theorists
they're just gonna say it didnt happen instead of not being retarded
pro-nuclear power organization, faced with anti-nuclear activism, says that chernobyl was a hoax
retarded wignat

no YOU'RE shill
memeflag
42 posts shilling for the official narrative
all his rebuttals come from imgur links
My big think emoji's currently bigger than your nose.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Tfw OP doesnt mention the mass killing of the Hutu by the Tutsi. Like 100k dead in a way shorter period than gas chambers 'managed'
1 million actually, in a period of 100 days, with machettes. women raped, men enslaved. Two different african tribes that didn´t like eachother duking it out.

i cant believe a european has such zero understanding of ww2. most Jews killed weren't from Germany because most Jews lived outside of Germany. the first thing the Nazis did when they invaded the next country was round up all the Jews. they even forced their allies to ship them their jews. this wasn't about German Jews
He wanted german jews out of germany.
He also i think wanted jews out of poland. And due to versailles things escalated between germany and poland. Since new borders had been drawn that germans didn´t respect. And they talked about it for 10 years that they didn´t respect it and it was bullshit that treaty.

But i don´t give a fuck about some dead jews in a war that kill 80 million people. Why the fuck am i supposed to care in particular about a jew dying from starvation or bombing or whatever, instead of someone else? No.. it´s pure propaganda and overhyped nonsense. And it is even used to demonize europeans today, and even germans today.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

you're the stupidest person in this thread.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Wonderful rebuttal moshe, show your flag.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Really, I think they're the last generation that will belligerently and blindly support Israel. It's not the exact solution one hopes for, but anecdotally all my peers are sketched on them. If not I just show them a particular Chuck Schumer speech about his devotion to Israel and it immediately redpills.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

rofl. you dont care about the holocaust but you're still shilling the "just starvation and bombing" narrative, when its obviously not that, considering millions of jews were going into these camps like an assembly line. do you think im retarded?

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

Gaschambers were barns and underground morgues that got repurposed even according to the pro side.
Even your claims sound shitty when germans had professional commercial flyers that sold gaschambers for entire trains.
until some other evidence comes up they were killed
Thats not how rational and historic documentation works.

Anybody who claims they killed people at scale in Krema 1 is a moron and can't be taken serious.
They at best deloused the clothes of the deceased in a room attached to the morgue and krematorium but it simply is not equipped to kill people at scale.
You too don't have the building plans or commands to document the purpose change and since it was later redesigned you got only the historic limbo of eyewitness testimony and bullshit to retreat to.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

once you put down enough ''''evidence''''
ftfy

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Your dad is right though. You are an anti-semite and you know it, and that is why you asked such a leading question when the actual answer is quite obvious and harmless - that's what people want to produce and what people want to watch.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

SS blowing up Krema II-V
Was this before or after they bolstered their lampshade industry?

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

do you admit to mass shootings ?
Mass shootings are plausible.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Kike detected.

John Wright
John Wright

And again
no YOU'RE a shill
Show your flag moshe.

John White
John White

SS blowing up Krema II-V doesn't seem to cause any suspicion for you since you're a shill
The russians put a fucking fake chimney on and everything. To make it appear as a death camp, it was only much later that the unravelling started when people realized that the soviet russians had been lying their fucking ass off and essentially had just said these things, because it help them in the war effort to make the german natsoc look evil.
Which these asholes ofcourse have been peddled ever since, for 70 years we have to hear how germany bad, germans bad, maybe all europeans bad..

Russians could easily have blown up that fucking thing themselves and then said
look they cover things up here..

Attached: chimney.png (583 KB, 800x545)

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

but the Nazis said it was a gas chamber used a few times before they moved the gassing to Birkenau. and its confirmed by chemical testing of the walls. what is your evidence ? what are these bullshit declarative statements coming from "its simply not the facility" rofl. you're not objecitve

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

so why do you believe the reports about mass shootings but you wont believe the reports about gassings? whats the difference?

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

I'm skeptical.
Even when I was a boomer, if someone mentioned lack of movies and documentaries about other genocides, I'd have just mentioned being okay with those being made too.
(The idea that Jews get first come first serve on it every time still would have flown over my head though)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

About the Armenian Genocide there's still no movies about that since Turkey is still denying its role in the genocide.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

No i don't. I don´t give a fuck about the dead jews in a conflict that kill 80 million people 90+% non jews. They don´t emotionally register. What ticks me off is that i have to hear about fucking jews that died. for 70 years. Nobody should give a fuck about these assholes. And also nobody even asks what did jews do to piss off hitler?

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

for fucks sake

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

delousing chambers were seperate user. the SS didn't blow up the 2 delousing buildings at the edges of the camp. you know, the ones with all the prussian blue staining the walls. just the 4 main 'alleged gas chambers' in Birkenau. why?

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

The Jewish War
it's ironic that the jew that wrote this book affirms that it was the jew god that gave the goyim victory over the jews

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

considering millions of jews were going into these camps like an assembly line
They go work at work camps.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Fucking brainlet. Post less.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

what's the difference?
Nazis didn't have gas chambers.

Attached: San-Quentin-Gas-Chamber-from-1938.png (271 KB, 493x534)

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

We got no evidence for the gassings and gaschambers fall in line with other ridiculous atrocity propagnda like giant electric chairs, bear and eagle, knife parkours, underground water executions and so forth. It's ridiculous unefficient overhead same for the mass cremation. It's historic underprecedented and I tried to always rationalize this uniqueness as efficiency until I though nothing about this shit is efficient.

Torture and so forth.
what are these bullshit declarative statements coming from "its simply not the facility" rofl. you're not objecitv
Just think rationally about how you handle stampedes of people, cleaning up the facility, herding people in and the alternatives you could use to commit genocide.

Poisonous gaschambers are horrible they are useless. Humans die easy the polish winter kills as well as any bullet. Think for yourself instead of parroting received wisdom.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

I sent mine the Striker vs Rebbe debate and just said "what's your take on this crazy stuff huh?"

And don't feel bad user. The last 60 years of American life has been built on a lie. No more lying to family about your take on things..

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

You have a delousing chamber for all the clothes near the trainstation. And one next to the morgue to handle the little clothes of the dead that is effieciency.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Chuck Schumer speech about his devotion to Israel and it immediately redpills.
Not really. I showed someone the HIAS.org website where it clearly states that jews are helping illegals across the broder and their comment was.. There are bad people in every group I guess. At first they were a llittle shocked, and then angry with me because well God's chosen and the are devout Christians.. And at last that comment. Bommers are sickening.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

delousing chambers were seperate user. the SS didn't blow up the 2 delousing buildings at the edges of the camp. you know, the ones with all the prussian blue staining the walls. just the 4 main 'alleged gas chambers' in Birkenau. why?
You don´t think the soviets are capable of doing that themselves and claiming the nazi's did it. Whilst their soldiers were busy raping every woman in berlin btw.

Anyways save your holohaux damage control for a natsoc thread or something, where you will be completely btfo. I don´t even know why you sit in this thread and pretend as if we are even trying to deal with you.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

what did some Russian jew woman and her child do to piss off Hitler? i dunno. go do your gay mental gymnastics now, its going to be funny to see how you totally don't care either way ;)

Attached: eg1.jpg (435 KB, 1920x1325)

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

how do 1.1 million Jews fit in a camp with a couple of hundred thousand people, many not Jews (Auschwitz)? how do 2 million fit into even smaller camps?

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

How old? Thats new to me tbqh.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Are you me? The feels...

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Even when I was a boomer
excuse me, but what the fuck

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Totalitarian regime shooting people. Nothing new.
Cremation and gassing is the core of the holocaust nothing else matters.
And those things are most likely concocted atrocity propaganda they are not efficient are horrible in practise as well Exactly how you can tell that people just made it up very messy on the details and ridiculous of you think it through.
Like mengels piano dog and the designated raping canines plus the krema wurst made from jews.

In the face of all the lies and all the revisionism how am I supposed to give you the benefit of the doubt?
You already got busted and had to admit that all western camps were not deathcamps Retreating to the eastern camps is pathetic.

Think for yourself.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Fuck off memeflag faggot. Or turn off the memeflag. But we all know if you did it'd be white and blue with a star of David

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Poisonous gaschambers are horrible they are useless. Humans die easy the polish winter kills as well as any bullet. Think for yourself instead of parroting received wisdom.
Gas chamber is a RIDICULOUSLY bad way to execute anyone with. It´s inefficient and ridiculously expensive. Also germany had no history of execution by gas. AT ALL. You know who did? USA and Russia.. Who came up with the bullshit story to begin with.
It´s a fucking super idiotic way to execute people. Zyklon b was designed for delousing, since the primary carrier of typhus was bodylouse. They also had infrastructure to fumigate entire trainsections at a time. Here´s how it worked for normal person.
You take all your clothes posessions off, they are put into delousing cubicles (the more effective variety). They are fumigated with zyklon b. Meanwhile you strip and go take a shower! There you go, now they have tried to prevent typhus and such with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo
This is why they survived, because they infact were not going to gas chamber to be gassed.. Which everyone was telling them. IT WAS ATROCITY PROPAGANDA as part of war effort!.. But they went to shower.. SO by a miracle this lady survived because water came out instead of gas.
Yes because you were told to strip and take a shower..

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Fuck off, we are full. Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

yeah the soviets blew up the buildings that weren't gas chambers to make them look like gas chambers while they were busy raping Berlin with their time machine several months later and faked the germans own aerial photographs and planted the zyklon B residue in the ruins :) just shut the fuck up retard. you've embarassed yourself enough already. go talk about something you know shit about instead of showing how much you "dont care"

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

I honestly don´t there are much greater atrocities than this pathetic madeup holochaust especially when the number is so tiny and then all you fucking assholes want to talk about is this horseshit story. When 95% of the casualties or more were european. I could give so little of a fuck about some jews in comparison to that.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Sharpen his shoulder blades and or hips and make an axe.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

yeah due the ISRAELIS are here trying to convince you about shit you fucking schizo retard. watch out

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

I've never been as extreme as far as my views towards JQ, but I was never a sucker and I could always see the obvious. This put me over the line personally though... gathering footage like it would be a good strategy to boil some blood.
youtu.be/Qh8rpFTVBuM

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Show flag you faggot

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

its confirmed by chemical testing of the walls
I guess that's why you had to get rid of people like Cole or have to jail anyone who even begins to address the questions seriously right?
If there weren't any gas chambers certainly muh scientists would have figured it out by now
Whenever someone seriously questions the gas chambers they get thrown in prison and their life ruined
More comedic gold

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Some other user pointed out that using poison gas instead of Asphyxiant gas is horrible and not practicable.
You poison the water you use to clean, the corpses and have to wait for it to disperse.
Death Showers are not even claimed by the pro side. Not anymore.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

You know very well that soviets were lying! This is why the number of 'holochausted' has changed so many fucking times since the fall of the soviet union! Aswell as it has become obvious that this story is so fucking full of holes that a small child would look at it with disbelief.. Yes absolutely the russian troops were more than capable of altering some of those camps like this. Since the allies had found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, so the russians who had claimed it, had to produce some 'evidence'! for the death camps! So the lied! about the numbers and about everything else.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

by the way, your natsoc friends will also deny that there were many european casualties either, or if they did, they deserved it, because Hitler was part of the alt right and wanted to save e v r o p a from the Jews instead of just conquering land and fucking up anyone that got in his way. thats what this is all about, Dane. retarded mutts who want to make nazi germany great again because they think the uniforms or cool. did you know Hitler loved animals?

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

schizo

LOL, nice shill term faggot.

Got any clap emojis for us?

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

none of those ethnic groups have that much concentrated political or media influence.
Talk about burying the lede

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Like putin said he would have found WMDs in Iraq.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

This right here!

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

holocaust denial and the whole JQ bit is basically the political equivalent of flat earth - kys.

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Ukrainians deserved it tho

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

It'd be super easy to prove him wrong, show the flag.

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

its right there user
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/
cyanide residues in all the Kremas. deniers cant stand this BTFO they just say the scientists are "part of the conspiracy" or some bullshit. literal children

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

You know you sound exactly like a jew, right?

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Hitler was part of the alt -right

You're so obviously fake it hurts

$0.02 has been deducted from your account

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

this is how it looked in 1945

Attached: chimeney1945.jpg (84 KB, 594x422)

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

by the way, your natsoc friends will also deny that there were many european casualties either, or if they did, they deserved it, because Hitler was part of the alt right and wanted to save e v r o p a from the Jews instead of just conquering land and fucking up anyone that got in his way.
It was about stopping jews, the jews are executing now the very plan hitler warned about in mein kampf. Proving that jews are evil and nefarious and indeed want to destroy european people and replace them with immigrants and miscegenate their people away. Don´t try to buddy up to me, i´m so not on your fucking team you stupid holohoax idiot..
I said i don´t care about it. But i do care about that you keep talking about it. But the jewish civiliains who died in wwII, i don´t care about. I care more about the 95+% other people than jews who died during wwII.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

For US anons, the demonstration that Israeli loyalists have infiltrated our federal government, which they surely have, is enough to anger a lot of Americans as it stands.
Holocaust denial will not work, proclamations of jewish dark magic will definitely not work, grand ethnic conspiracy theories on the whole race dating back thousands of years will not work... start with what they're factually and openly doing now. Let people educate themselves after.
Also Mossads antics definitely helped the pill for me.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

so because shooting is more "believable" than gas chambers, gas chambers didnt happen? thats really fucking stupid user. it just shows your bias. everyone said they gassed them too. the allies knew since 1942. you're just going to wave your hand and say that this specific part must be a hoax but not others because reasons

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

OH look, another memeflag supportimg the other memeflag.

What a coincidence

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

And why isn't there a single decent WWI documentary?

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Wrong. Half the earth was proven to be flat.
The earth too is not 7,000 km in diameter but now it's 1,500km. Flatearthers claim the intial astronomer document of 300km is valid.

German astronomers covered up that the earth is round, they burned all documents that prove that the earth is round and the telescopes to prove it were destroyed.
Now the brave soviet union astronomers which reconstructed telescopes show you that the earth is round is the best source for it.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Melt then down and cast bullets from them

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

He became enraged
Yeah don’t talk to boomers about kikes, just pillow them. They become legit angry if you talk ill on our greatest ally.

Who knows what kind of MKUltra was done on them

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

They were the first generation subjected to 24/7 narrative based jewish media - of course they're going to be completely inconsistent and fucked in the head.
It's honestly pathetic. They've been in this state of animal confusion their entire lives, thrashing around for solutions that never come, and suckling at the teat of an establishment that hates them.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

You simply got no concept how impractible poisonous gaschambers are for mass extermination.
the allies knew since 1942
They too knew that all western camps were deathcamps for decades. And they knew during nuremberg that 7 million died at auschwitz.

For a people who know so much they are an afwefull lot wrong.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Sources?

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

OH look memeflag fake contradicting the other memeflag with an obviously stupid reply to attempt to derail

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Because the gas chanmber have been throughly explained and debunked. There were no gas chambers. Only delousing chambers for lice because lice carry typhus and there was a thypus outbreak. But you already know all this meme flag jew. Why are you bullshitting as ususal?

Attached: 1507618491010.jpg (70 KB, 750x398)

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

holocaust denial and the whole JQ bit is basically the political equivalent of flat earth - kys.
Not even fucking close. The more you realize what a fraud it is, the more you also realize what is the reason for it. They wanted to bury what hitler and natsoc said about the plan they are now at this very moment implementing!

If you never even asked yourself. Could this be atrocity propaganda that is actually not true. And let´s look into it. Then you are simply a brainwashed moron. It´s not even remotely close to flat earth. This is about some overhyped case of some jews being killed. And then they keep changing the number. And then it´s holochaust and then wait nobody was gassed or cremated, it´s just just jews who die or dissapear from record (such as name change or other) for whatever reason during wwII. And numbers keep fucking getting smaller and smaller and smaller.
And this bullshit overhyped story that so obviously started out as atrocity propaganda to help with war effort. Has been focus for 70 years to demonize germans and also europeans in general for some odd reason. Eventhough 95+% of the casualties were european. But jew talk about it like it´s only them that matter. This is why i am so fucking tired of hearing some idiotic jew with the 'holochaust'. I even know where the idiotic kikes got the fucking idea! their own fucking 'culture'. Moloch and remphan worship. They throw children into the fire as human sacrifice.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

He became enraged and called me an anti-semite
Hahaha, holy shit. Total NPC

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

You simply got no concept how impractible poisonous gaschambers are for mass extermination.

You'd think they would just gather the condemned in a cordoned off area and deny them water for three days.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

They throw children into the fire as human sacrifice

Attached: reality.jpg (93 KB, 800x647)

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

but you wont believe the reports about gassings?
Aside from that, why would the Germans use very expensive gas to kill jews when all they had to do was shoot them or mix bleach with ammonia.. you people are ridiculous with yoyr stories.

Attached: masturbationmachines2.jpg (137 KB, 960x719)

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

This account isn't real. But there are plenty of "authentic" holocaust accounts in spite of this.

Attached: Stolen-Soul-is-a-Fake.png (226 KB, 1446x704)

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

The truth is only that which people believe. If enough people believe something, it will become the truth. You claim that others are children for attacking the validity of whatever study you are posting here but the link you post starts by attacking the validity of the so called "deniers" studies in the following:

Holocaust deniers often claim that the so-called forensic reports of Leuchter, Rudolf and others prove the impossibility of homicidal gassings at Auschwitz and Birkenau. A central point of their argument is that their studies apparently show that delousing chambers, in which Zyklon B was used, have much higher concentrations of cyanide compounds present than do the homicidal gas chambers. Of course such presumes that their studies were conducted honestly and with good technique.

So you are doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing. Those who really value actual truth are not interested in censoring those who disagree with them. All this tells me is that you're lying.

Jason Long
Jason Long

Attached: man-who-survived-eight-death-camps.jpg (73 KB, 657x655)

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

The germans could have ordered from the flyers some train gaschamber which was commercially available instead of using barns and repurposed morgues as well.
But even that would have been inefficient over simply denying shelter, food or water. If they weren't willing to shoot them simply that is.

What about all those other false genocide claims that the jewish propaganda media invented over the centuries? But this time I swear we are right. This time it really happened.

Attached: 6million2.jpg (1.82 MB, 5000x5000)

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Top fucking kek

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

70 fucking years of kvetching about muh lolocaust
Yep exactly

Attached: CowHolo.jpg (25 KB, 400x316)

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/treblinka/docs/Treblinka - eberl letter.jpg
10 m 1/4 Zoll Kupferrohr
5-10 kg Schweissdrahtstangen
2 kg Messingdraht zum Hartlöten
Je 50 m Eisenrohr: 1 Zoll, 3/4 Zoll, 1/2 Zoll
Je 20 Eisenrohr-T-Stücke: 1 Zoll, 3/4 Zoll, 1/2 Zoll
Je 30 Eisenrohr-Kniestücke: 1 Zoll, 3/4 Zoll, 1/2 Zoll
Je 20 Stück Doppelnippel (Verbindungsstücke): 1 Zoll, 3/4 Zoll, 1/2 Zoll
6 Wasserdichte Lichtarmaturen mit Fassung, verschliessbar mit Gitter
10 Wasserhähne 3/4 Zoll mit Schlauchanschluss
10 Wasserhähne 1/2 Zoll mit Schlauchanschluss
Elektrische Glühbirnen 120 Volt:
30 Stück 25 Watt
20 Stück 60 Watt
20 Stück 75 Watt
20 Stück 100 watt
300 m 2-adrige G.A. Litze
1000 m Freileitungsdraht 2,5
Freileitungsklemmen
10 m copper pipes 1/4 inch
5-10 kg welding wire rods
2 kg brass wire for brazing
50 m iron pipes of each of the sizes: 1 inch, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch
20 iron pipe T-fittings of each of the sizes: 1 inch, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch
30 iron pipe elbow joints of each of the sizes: 1 inch, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch
20 double nipples (connection pieces) of each of the sizes: 1 inch, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch
6 waterproof light fixtures with sockets, sealable with grille
10 water-taps 3/4 inch with hose connection
10 water-taps 1/2 inch with hose connection
Electric light bulbs 120 Volt:
30 items 25 Watt
20 items 60 Watt
20 items 75 Watt
20 items 100 Watt
300 m duplex wire G.A.
1000 m for overhead lines 2.5 mm diameter
Clamps for overhead lines.

Reminder that there is no physical evidence for gas chambers at Treblinka. Even documents show that the Germans only ordered building material for water pipes and lighting in the camp.

Attached: Treblinka---eberl-letter.jpg (651 KB, 1700x2340)

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

whatever man. im tired of your fall back about muh nuremberg
he's a bunch of documents with Germans talking about gassing jews in gas vans which is what they did before gas chambers
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2015/10/contemporary-german-documents-on.html
if you believe that but have to hold out this one point that they didnt use gas CHAMBERS cause not efficient then you're not arguing in good faith

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

That fucking fag Moffett is hammering the last nails in Doctor Who’s coffin

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

they shot jews in the ussr. gassing was for ghetto jews. im tired of your meme arguments

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Treblinka wasn't even designated as concentration camp in the chain of command. They had only facilities for 3k people as well.

Treblinka the sketchiest one of them all with the thinnest evidence.

Noah Price
Noah Price

You know the irony here is that if they would have just shut up about it like 20 years ago they would have completely gotten away with it. I think so many people got redpilled precisely because they never shut up about it. Hey jews! We're sick of your lolocaust! Next one will be for real.

Attached: 1493060825067.jpg (332 KB, 1200x675)

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Are there pictures of nazis using these gas chambers?

Attached: Auschwitz-Doorway.jpg (354 KB, 900x398)

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

You are an anti-semite and you know it
You make it sound like a bad thing.

Attached: 1488.jpg (109 KB, 704x914)

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

gas vans
the gas vans are like katyn the soviets accusing the germans of what they were doing

if you believe that but have to hold out this one point that they didnt use gas CHAMBERS cause not efficient then you're not arguing in good faith
If you believe that gas chambers are efficient or that the germans used some repurposed barns and underground morgues to gas 6 million jews you are a guilble fool. You got no hard evidence for any of that shit and it is simply not efficient especially at scale.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

except that literally fits with the official narrative. delousing took longer and was done more often and the buildings weren't fucking blown up and exposed to rain for 50 years. the fact that they admit that Kremas I-V, the homicidal ones, have any zyklon B exposure at all completely self owns their whole narrative. anyone who thinks the SS blew them up for no reason, or the soviets did it, or the studies were faked, its arguing politically and not historically

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

yes ukranian jew peasants were planning to misecengate germany with syrian migrants in 70 years. just shut the fuck up retard all of your posts are shit and low iq

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

pictures of nazis using these gas chambers?
yep here's one! KEK!

Attached: gassed.png (451 KB, 668x570)

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

i have the witnesses and the nazis saying these buildings were for gassings jews. i have spectographic analysis showing cyanide in the remains of these structures that the Nazis tried to cover up all you have is cope unfalsifiable arguments "you have no hard evidence!!11 and all the evidence i dont like is fake" rofl

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Don't argue with old zogbots. They'll die eventually.

Attached: 1538264876411.jpg (167 KB, 1280x1249)

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

i have the witnesses and the nazis saying these buildings were for gassings jews.
You claimed all western camps were deathcamps and 7million dead at auschwitz with those already.

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

yet 800k people were sent there as admit. and virtually no one survived except for some escapees or the polish laborers in T1 (a seperate camp, not TII). then the SS bulldozed the place lol. nothing to see here. you figure it out user. if you think something else happened to them, take an actual position.
muh nuremberg 7 million you're a revisionist

Julian James
Julian James

nice word salad you fag

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

rofl
muh nuremberg 7 million you're a revisionist

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Don't you understand that if muh eyewitnesses and confessions were wrong about everything they are all worthless.
You were mislead by them to believe false numbers and false deathcamps. You can not lean on them with any confidence.

War is messy. The soviets evacuated 16 millions. some 900k jews wouldn't even make a dent. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evacuation_in_the_Soviet_Union

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

You have nothing lying jew fag. Go ahead show us your "proof" . And what about the numbers? How did the Germans manage to burn 6 million of you retards with 30 ovens? You people are full of shit!

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Attached: Truth-about-Treblinka.jpg (161 KB, 810x966)

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

now i think you're just trolling
history is about VERIFYING shit. there is a lot of historical events you take for granted like half the shit about the ancient world based on 1 or 2 people who bothered to write shit down. the holocaust has multiple people co-roborating the same shit. and documents, and physical evidence. 7 million dying at auschwitz, if this was claimed, was not corroborated by anything. 1.1 million is corroborated by the fact that they know how may jews were sent there and how many left, as well as what the nazis said. NO NAZI has changed their story and said that they were moved somewhere else
your retarded comment about "evacuation" is bullshit too. there is ZERO evidence that these Jews were evacuated by the NAZIS into the USSR or anywhere else. thats why retards try to conflate the two. the Nazis didnt hand over their Jews to the Soviet Army they were trying to destroy. if you have any other evidence, go ahead and post it. here comes another retarded nuremeberg comment

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

i linked my own post as proof to the testing of the Krema walls. you are apparently so retarded on this topic, you think 6 million jews being gassed is part of the official narrative. go read a wiki summary, then come back and tell me which parts your big brain knows are hoaxed. until then, shut the fuck up

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

history is about VERIFYING shit
You got half the deathcamps wrong already so why should I trust you now?

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

(((actual historians)))

Do you think it's possible to get a degree in history if you don't suck and cradle the balls of the Jew?

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Krege maintains that he took a team of scientists to Treblinka in October 1999. However according to British historian Alan Heath, Krege did not have permission from the authorities in Warsaw, Siedlce nor in Treblinka itself[citation needed]. This led this historian to assume that Krege either never visited Treblinka at all or was at the site only for a very short time for a video of the scanning to be taken. This opinion is further supported by the fact that Fredrick Töben, director of the Adelaide Institute which funded Krege’s team, did not present the findings at the Iranian Holocaust Conference which he attended in December 2006.
Krege has not only failed to publish his findings but also has failed to respond to questions as to the actual dates of his alleged visits to Treblinka and Bełżec nor challenges to visit the site with qualified scientist

kek. another liar and charatan being used to meme. imagine my shock

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

lol, i'm not a historian user. i'm just a curious guy that started researching this shit when i saw these conspiracy memes being thrown around. death camps were always in poland for me, with the exception of Mauthausen, which used lethal injection and a gas van, which would make it a "death camp",and its in the "west" (austria)

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

also has failed to respond to questions as to the actual dates of his alleged visits to Treblinka and Bełżec
They got photos of him being there with the machinery? Wtf is that pilpul.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

so the historians are part of the hoax. unless they dig up some document or something you think helps prove that it was a hoax, then they're legit. and they also do their own revisionism, or discredit liars, despite being part of this hoax that they're supposed to be maintaining. it sounds like you're a schizo retard who uses magical thinking to justify anything that fits their narrative. you probably believe in a bunch of other stupid shit too user. tell me, what else? moon landings? 9/11? chem trails? what other red pills are so you woke on that the jews are trying to hide from you?

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

History

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

they didn't fake their own deaths, just look at the world Jewish census before and after the war. Those deaths obviously never even happened at all.

James Walker
James Walker

Relax user. The Holocaust is just a theory afterall. There are many theories, but we'll never know for sure.

Attached: Six-Million-Perish.jpg (447 KB, 900x602)

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

cites wrong information
memeflag
lol, i'm not a historian user. i'm just a curious guy that started researching this shit when i saw these conspiracy memes being thrown around.

You realize you're wasting your time right?

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

what other red pills are so you woke on that the jews are trying to hide from you?
Remember you claim the germans hid all matter of evidence.
While you ignore that the allies bassed on fraudulent eyewitnesses testimonies convincted people for western deathcamps, 7 million dead at auschwitz, human lamp shades and soap.

Where do you take your confidence and arrogance from? In light of previous false statements some humility about your claims would be appropriate.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

yes, he literally set up his "equipment" for the photo, and thats what the meme is. he hasn't actually published his study showing how the ground was undisturbed despite having numerous chances to do so. when Treblinka was discovered it was full of pits and partially buried remains (pic related) as the site was being looted by local Poles trying to find Jew gold, so it couldn't have been "undisturbed". basically he's another liar. why cant the revisionists find 1 trustworthy person that isnt running a scam?

Attached: wiki-GPRUnit-OR7.jpg (297 KB, 1200x849)

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

but i thought 300k died from typhus :o and isnt the world almanac really realiable, thats why it says 80 million protestants went missing on the same meme? :o

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

well you ARE a antisemite.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Assault-Rifle 15s

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

So you admit that he was there. Nice the demand for specific dates and using "alleged visit" terminology is an obvious propaganda attempt to discredit the guy.

Do you recognize that?
he's another liar.
More honest than the people who try to debunk him already by your own admission.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

lamp shades and soap
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/11/nazi-shrunken-heads-human-skin.html

also, where are you getting the 7 million figure from user?

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

i dont know if he was there or where the pic was taken. why wont he publish his study? you think you're being clever with your trolling but it just looks like a pathetic cope now

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

this. I think we had enough with all this crap from white supremacy losers baiting normies all the time with their conspiracies when what happened and why is so obvious. dammnit this guy Eisenhower wuz rite about people and their short memory. Nazi scum lurking around exploiting every piece of doubt they can find. kys dumb fags, we see you

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

So. You’re saying that they lied about everything except being killed by gas chamber?

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

based and savagepilled

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

ou think 6 million jews being gassed is part of the official narrative
I didn't say gas you lying pilpul jew, I said burned! How did the germans gurn 6 million of you parasites with 30 ovens? And yes that is your official narratives, that there are no remains because they were all burned. You even suck at lying.

Attached: 1493061197133.jpg (189 KB, 800x868)

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

i dont think you understood my post. the revisionists are the liars, using fake memes. if they spoke the truth they wouldn't have to do this.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

i dont know if he was there or where the pic was taken
Only a very dishonest shill would use such formulations. Nobody who is interested in the truth would even deny that he was there when he got photographic evidence of him being on site. The lack of honor is disgusting to me.

4,000,000 persons according to a Soviet document of which the Nuremberg tribunal took "judicial notice". This figure was inscribed nineteen times, with a commentary in as many different languages, on the Auschwitz-Birkenau monument. It was repeated by a sizable number of persons, including the Polish historian Franciszek Piper. It was to be declared false in 1990 and replaced, on the monument, in 1995, by the figure of 1,500,000 with the concurrence of the same F. Piper for whom this figure is a maximum while the minimum figure is of 1,100,000. According to Miriam Novitch (1967), of the 4,000,000 dead, 2,700,000 were Jewish. According to Rabbi Moshe Weiss (1991), more than 4,000,000 persons died at Auchwitz, of whom 3,000,000 were Jews.

2,500,000 persons according to Rudolf Vrba for the Eichmann trial (1961)

For a people wrong so many times about so many things claimed with so much confidence I have to ask myself why would I give you any credence at all when you come yet again and claim with full confidence: "Now this time I'm 100% sure how dare you to doubt me!".

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

where were the 30 ovens?

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

There were tons of Ruskies that got put in camps , Sobibor is the best example.
Russian Officer and his men are captured
Sobibor is used as a very standard Prisoner of War camp.
There are, aparrently many other civilians there including Jews
Russian stages a mass revolt in the camp and while 1/3 of the camp dies in the revolt a significant amount escape
He survives and lives out his life in St. Petersburg
Funnily enough, his Wikipedia article credits him as being some sort of "friend of the Jews" for his actions but there is no use of the word hollocaust survivor. In this sense, it means even if you were in the camps unless you are a son of David it doesn't count as being a victim of the hc

Attached: 1559549698805.jpg (5 KB, 223x226)

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

treblinka had no ovens the official story is wooden pyres or railroad tracks and gasoline one more ridiculous than the other

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

this
the irony is hardcore

Attached: 092b1803fcbe2b22f95acc4e80a44847-400x400.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

The Holocaust is literally a jewish conspiracy. The greatest conspiracy of all time.

Attached: Seven-million-die-at-Auschwitz.jpg (366 KB, 1789x948)

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

see

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

dont answer for him user

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

so the historians are part of the hoax.

Jews have been the Court Stenographers in Europe for centuries. When the Church was the dominant force in Europe they were forbidden from holding jobs where they could cheat people. They would also be executed if they misrepresented events to the detriment of their monarch or even more importantly the Church. Blasphemy and hereticism laws were made primarily for Jews, the only non-nobles who could read and write but were of a sufficiently low enough class that they could be relegated to bitch work.

With the splintering of the Church and the Enlightenment, there was no longer a monolithic authority to keep the Jews in check. They got their hands on the printing press, weaseled into academia, and the rest is history. Appeasing Jews is now a part of university curricula, and the dumb goyim don't realize that they are paying to lobotomize themselves.

Isaac King
Isaac King

According to JEWISH sources, they were spread out. Some camps had ovens, some didn't. Point is, you can't burn 6 million jews with 30 ovens in 3 years time. Just not possible.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

btw I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done about the boomers. just let them die off, as sad as it is

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Oh so you're the boss of /pol now? KEK! The hubris of you schmucks!

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

The official lower bound for auschwitz is 1.1million the denier claim is 350k or something that is roughly a factor of three.
The pro side has revised the numbers already by a bigger ratio than the denier side wants since the nuremberg trials. That means they are already more wrong than the deniers can ever be.

Since they were already wrong about all the western deathcamps. Even if the anti side is wrong and eastern camps were for mass extermination they can be not more wrong than the pro side already was.

The Nuremberg trials used conspiracy theories as judicial fact that is now known. The denier side can't be more wrong than the pro holocaust side already was.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

We can't document that auschwitz had the coal to burn bodies on that scale either they claim documents for the deliveries were incomplete which we simply got no reason to believe or they violated the laws of thermo dynamics.

The claim that they used the fat of the jews to burn the corpses is not only ridiculous but dangerous as well. Burning something with such a high water content at low temperatures would burn down your building.
stovesonline.co.uk/chimney-fires.html

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

the pro holocaust side

Don't call them that. I'm pro-holocaust but I also think it never happened

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Nicely put and factually correct! Digits Checkum!.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

where were these 30 ovens user? where are you getting 30 from?

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

You have no argument I see.. I got that information from a jewish holocaust site. It's probably been erased from the internet by now because you morons are panicking.

Nathan James
Nathan James

There is also medical records that shows that inmates underwent surgery at Auschwitz, for example. What's the point of saving inmates lives with time consuming surgical procedures if you want to exterminate them?

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

There were all in total something like 50 or so ovens. But 15 were decomissioned and on any given week some ovens were down for repair and so on. so 30 ovens at any given time is about average. Some days they had more, some days they had less.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Privileged inmates with critical profession. However we got internal documents that order the camps to minimize casualities at all cost.

So the only argument of the pro side is that they gassed undersirables on arrival and never put them in the records. Or if those records were burned very convenient.
Pure conspiracy tard arguments.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit