How do we (realistically) go about fixing modern women?

How do we (realistically) go about fixing modern women?

Attached: 409324382094820298098.webm (480x534, 771K)

Kill Jews

remove all social media

Fpbp

this

Can't.

Go MGTOW.

Attached: 1562087659241.png (1128x1002, 105K)

They only act like this because they want the male gaze thats it.

Stop giving them attention and they will get in line.

You'd fuck any one of them and thus youre part of the problem.

They must be brought to knee
Draft law needed

Stop paying them for their bathwater

>realistically
by gassing jews. sage

Attached: 1556252451642.jpg (514x705, 158K)

Age of consent should be lowered back to 12 to 14

Attached: 6f11291.webm (426x238, 1.44M)

By publicly torturing 10 percent of them to death.

burkas

/thread
Also stop giving a shit about woman or whatever the fuck stupid shit they want

I have thought about this, and if we were those girls, we certainly would be tempted to be thots like in OPs pic. It gives you attention, "friends", popularity, respect, free drinks, etc.
Whereas on the other side of the spectrum you would feel lonely and an outcast.

Would we be able to resist whoring ourselves out?

It is not male nor females fault for the decline of the west, nor Jews, but rather the slow departing from Jesus Christ as a civilization.

actually it took about 5 years but they voted the nazi party into power not Hitler. Hitler was appointed by Hindenberg. Hindenberg was voted in.

This. They're scamming you.

Attached: 1562920471139.jpg (580x514, 35K)

I dunno, sharia law maybe?

Spay them.

Checked!

upvote

Witnessed

This is actually the best answer.

Even AOL messenger and MySpace didn't produce the level we are at now

Unleash Islam on them

Are you retarded? Just beat them.

Based
Attention is what enables them, remove it and they have nothing.

Find based woman. Marry. Have kids. Move to rural area, or at least based smallish city. Raise kids right. Ban postmodern bullshit.

No shit. Anyone who isn't a massive fucking retard knows this. A bath tub holds roughly 80 gallons of water. She didn't take the time to scoop out 1,706 individual 6 oz bottles to ship them to fucking pathetic virgins.

Go MGTOW, go extinct.

Attached: 1560569170058.jpg (724x948, 601K)

Peeing in a jar isn't any more effort than peeing in a toilet though right?

Attached: 1562927601405.jpg (597x686, 118K)

That's fake too.

eastern orthodox Christianity

Systematically replacing them with gynoids

Attached: 1523161381670.jpg (900x1849, 121K)

that's what the romans and germans did and look at where we're at now
it's time we switched tactics

1. Take away all gibs. Use the debt as the reason. (And it wouldn't even be a lie!)
2. Change voting laws so that only net tax contributors can vote.
3. Reform divorce law so that the initiator gets nothing but the clothes on their back. Cheating counts as initiation.

White Sharia.

Attached: Sad Square.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Fpbp.
Let me know before you do.
2 people is twice the power.

get off Jow Forums and get a GF

cool it with the antisemitism pal

Attached: 1561137445135.gif (273x200, 396K)

This is confirmed fake. The post was made before the bathwater shipped. Same as the herpes stunt too. Just an attempt to shame a good natured capitalist

Make divorce illegal
Get rid of marital rape
Get rid of equal rights.

Women are completely submissive to men they respect, are attracted to and trust.

All you have to do is be man and women will follow. That means taking responsibility for yourself and your relationships

I just tell my girlfriend shes mine and just mine and stick my cock in her mouth

women crave men who provide security (beta) and sexy men (alpha) its not about being beta or alpha but mastering both being the "security" guy and the "sexy" guy at the same time.

Treat your girlfriend well but spank her and cum all over her tits too when she needs it.

Attached: narwhal.jpg (1280x853, 712K)

Have intercourse.

Fix yourself and it will inspire them to step up their game

romans expelled them

these
also bring back Christianity to the mainstream

It's all of those things together

I'm pro witch burning

Gross. No. Christcucks are jew slaves dumb ass. Public shaming is much better

S-source?

The idea that you can fix these problems by a simple change of mindset is a gigantic lie and I'd be willing to bet that this post was made by a woman. The problems are real they are palpable and they cannot be mitigated merely by reading some self-help manual and pumping some weights couple times a week. The problems are very very serious and no Jews are not to blame

you can't, it's entropy

Once you get rid of media outlets spouting degeneracy, introduce shaming. Women hate shame. Moreover they love to shame other women. It's a great tool to keep values high

>Have intercourse.
Listen up for no one wants your nasty fucken snatch. They really don't and your nasty snatch is not the solution to all of the world's problems. You fuking everybody is what cause the problems.

>How do we (realistically) go about fixing modern women?
This is not a women thing. Or a male thing.
It is a class thing.

The upper-classes don't do social media.
(And no, the Kardashians et al are not upper-class, they're just rich.)

>How do we (realistically) go about fixing modern women?
Don't be a whiney hypocritical manchild.

concentration camps.

>its not about just lifting weights and a change of mindset

Yeah, youre missing income, but thats basically it. My life did a total 180 since behaving more masculine and getting a better job/working out.

Also it sounds weird but im not afraid to make a girl "mine" anymore. Just tell shes yours (and just yours) forever and that your gonna put babies in her/ etc yet dominate the shit out of her in bed.

idk before I was too beta and would have been all worried to say stuff like this but once you meet a girl who is half decent you can actually mold them to what you want if youre able to provide for them and you are sexy and confident.

y'all replying to a 1 post shitpost
niggers

Slut walk bro

Terrible dancers wow

by having lots and lots of dirty sex with them

When they are young, correct them early and often

Attached: thot patrol.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

When did the Germans kill them?

Fpbp
But to elaborate, women didn't become like this because of Jews though Jews did add to the subversion. They became like this because western men lost their spines just after WW2.

>le enlightened atheist meme

one day you'll grow up kiddo

>that gif
Fucking based

It's like there's something holy in that child, it's like God literally guided him to beat that slut. God is truly great, Allahu Akbar.

More like 2 post, amirite?

Theres this girl i met on a dating site ive been talking to. 2 years old than me (im 21) and shes really cute and curvy and is really driven. She thinks im attractive and likes talking to me but she has fucking herpes. I would literally breed this girl wtf bros. Im thinking of saying fuck it and just doing it anyways.

Attached: EEB133DC-056A-4885-A4D2-403A28789D3C.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Don't do it. It is genuinely hard for a male to fuck a women if he has herpes. IT IS INICREDIBLY EASY FOR WOMEN WITH HERPES TO GET LAID YOU ARE LITERALLY CONTEMPLATING IT RIGHT NOW. SEE HOW EASY IT WAS FOR HER. IT WONT BE FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET IT.

Wank and you will understand your lunacy, herpes is not common in 20's only people with herpes will tell you it is.

Shes like the only attractive white girl ive seen on any dating site. I want to breed her but I dont want herpes. If she doesnt have an outbreak can I still catch it?

Attached: 560E8CC7-6EBC-495B-9EF1-F4DD037CF6A9.png (882x1289, 55K)

Based

This is how society looks without Islam.

dude ive fucked plenty of sluts with herpes. yolo faggot.

If you really want to fix them, Mr. One Post By This ID, then they must be made to see men's pain.
Only when enough men start sharing their stories and pain will they start to be able to truly recognize and come to understand the collective damage that has and is being done.
Men must also find a reason to respect themselves again, and stop tolerating and promoting abusive, selfish women.

Attached: TheAnswer.jpg (860x430, 217K)

Next month, when she's long gone, you can be the one explaining to potential matches that you have herpes.

Muslim shill
I dont want herpes but I would do it if It meant I could start a family.
This is what Im afraid of

I have hiv, i have been dating a girl for a year and finally told her that i wanted to marry her but had hiv... Tough conversation. It probably didn't hurt that im a doctor. She was just upset that in holding back I had to bear that burden alone for so long without telling her. Granted there is a 0% chance of me infecting her with hiv as long as i take my drugs.

It was brave of her to tell you. She didnt have to and whoever infected her probably did not give her that choice. That has got to be tough. Herpes is really not that infectious unless they are newly infected. Studies show 1% conversion per year if shes taking antivirals as a suppressive method. If she was doing natural heath immune boosting its probably even lower. You should read up about it and make an informed decision. She could be your soul mate, but there are also many fish in the sea.

>I'll forgo $50000 because scooping out a whole bathtub is just too much effort.

By ignoring them.

>I dont want herpes but I would do it if It meant I could start a family.
That seems reasonable. Meet the woman, then, take it slow. Spend time with her for as long as you need to feel comfortable about the idea. If she's impatient with that, you can always walk.

As long as I couldnt catch it I wouldnt care. And honestly I wouldnt care If I did so long as I knew we were gonna be together. Ill talk to her more about it tomorrow.

>Muslim shill
Not an argument

This is unironically true
The jews are definitely to blame. This unironically again. Leaf with the red pills and bitch advice. Womrn crave ownership... As in being owned.

Im horrible at taking things slow. Im only 21 but I feel like I need to start a family ASAP.
Sorry I didnt know what else to say

You have to come to terms that you may get it. Life isn't over though. The next night after i told her and some of the emotions wore off we had unprotected sex for hours and when i finally relaxed i blew a huge wad in her pussy. I hadnt had unprotected sex in nearly a decade. She is fully aware of the potential consequences and accepted them because it meant having me. If you cannot, you should move along.

Catching HIV if youre undetectable and taking your medicine like you should be is extremely hard. My brother, sister and mom have it and all have had longterm relationships where their partners didnt get it.

I'm 35, shes a decade younger than I am. You have plenty of time to come into your own. Life moves quickly when you are young, lots of change. Life only moves faster, but the change slows. Be true to yourself first and learn your way. The rest will follow.

Based AF.

What a lucky nigger. That whore has a great set.

The research shows it to be effectively impossible to pass if its undetectable. Its never happened in hundreds of thousands of sex acts. That doesn't mean it cant, and that doesn't mean that something couldnt happen and you have a suppression failure. There is still some risk however minute it may be. 1% yearly is still higher than 0% tho so it's a slightly different choice. Thanks for sharing. Im a very happy man, and very lucky to have found someone who loves me as much as she does. Im happy your loved ones found peace as well.

you don't
the internet has ruined them

All I want out of life is to be able to start and sustain a family. Fuck everything else honestly.

Trips dont lie

Female circumsicion

Men dont start to plateau out until they are in their 40s. We dont realize how powerful and desirable we are until much later in life. Don't worry about it. You will be twice as desirable in ten years, and at the peak of your power in your 40s. Stay healthy, make good choices, serk meaning. Your life will fall together if you continue to learn and evolve.

I've already been through one marriage. I was childish during that, but I turned into a man quickly after it ended. That is what my current love likes. I take what i want and i claim it.

>LET'S POL in the background
Based and whorepilled