Murdoch Murdoch

How accurate was their previous episode to the situation on Jow Forums

animeright.news/ar14/murdoch-murdoch-how-bad-can-it-get/

Attached: Screenshot-153-768x529.png (768x529, 563K)

just report off-topic eceleb spam

Figures I would get that kike shit from here.

kinda accurate. i dont mind /ptg/ though because, regardless the amount of yid pandering he does, dons crucial to keep us from the deep end. depiction of jannie was spot on tho

hows this eceleb. fuck off

very accurate i dress exactly like the npcs and i was shook

>dons crucial to keep us from the deep end

That’s not true at all. He’s the worst case scenario. His presidency has only served to pacify whites while nothing is accomplished and things have become worse than ever. Not only that, but his failure just makes all his campaign points look bad. Boomers unironically think he’s getting the country back on track when that ship sailed years ago. Hillary winning would have at least inspired people to action.

i cant imagine the alternative to him being any better.

at least he is starting ww3 with china

>promoting your animeright.news website
fuck off, the only official source of MM is cheekyvideos.net

>inb4 mm.net
murdochmurdoch.net was proven a honeypot a few months ago and people are still taking the bait

for anyone in doubt just watch it on bitchute it is in trending if you sort by weekly/monthly trending

>I don’t mind /ptg/
of course you don’t because YOU are a regular at /ptg/ you zionist faggot

If Hillary won boomers might actually take action instead of sitting around saying “trust the plan” while trump does nothing and more shitskins flood in than ever before.

people who are anonymous online and dont show their faces are human scum and should be ignored.

>mm.net honeypot

Proof pls

pretty accurate.

Attached: image.png (750x1125, 1.23M)

>Jow Forums

it was very accurate, plebbit

It's a bot triggered by certain keywords. Just ignore it.
I'm glad /ptg/ exists because it keeps the normies generally contained to one thread, while at the same time letting them get exposed to redpills. I would wager a large percentage of cuck/pol/ only browses /ptg/.

Attached: 1550227621416.png (662x1675, 215K)

This post alone explain the episode pretty well.

t. MIGApede

very accurate

that is the goal of every kike, zionist, and their useful idiots

Not accurate at all.
You can still say nigger and kike here, you can still talk shit about the jews.
It wasn't funny because it was baseless.

Murdoch is a talented propagandist. Way too talented to keep doing the same old shit. He needs to be making more polished content with a wider target audience instead of continuing to make these niche videos for Jow Forumsacks. Videos like Metamorphosis are timeless. We need more.

Attached: D95D8B68-5847-4F09-B1BE-E79E3B03DBE1.jpg (484x1071, 135K)

omg this is the cia nigger from the other thread

>>mm.net honeypot
>Proof pls
I want proof as well

Different user, but are you the same confederate memefag (faust) that started murdochmurdoch.net?

I remember being in one of your threads and you being sketchy as fuck

I don't know if the other Aussie was genuine when he said it's a confirmed honeypot, so I'm gonna jump on 4plebs and search the website link to see if anyone actually has posted proofs before

kek

unironically based

Attached: murdoch murdoch.png (830x470, 372K)

Mmmmm, no proofs but what's interesting is 90% of all murdochmurdoch.net links get posted by memeflags. The other 10% is equally divided between a Swedish flag and American flag who spam the link. It appears as spamming because days will go by without a single mention of the link and then suddenly a Swedish or American flag will post the link 10 times within an hour.

Still the vast majority of mentions is by memeflags which should raise redflags

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-180736_1.jpg (720x1222, 151K)

>publicly visible IPs
No thx

masculine race = masculine men and women

Blesssssssssssss.

also yellow fever is unacceptable wtf murdoch

Couldn't you at least post their website?

god darn it! so based I can't believe there are such Americans [sic]!
completely fucking unironically

Got 99 problems but a blackpill aint one

Black pilled faggots deserve the rope too

Attached: 1562876056156.png (784x719, 620K)

It's not really presented as acceptable. Where do you get the idea? Both Elliot Rodger and Eurasian Tiger got trashed and the problems where displayed. However the male lead seems to have a Hapa girlfriend, albeit it's only mentioned several times. The main romantic interest has always been Murdoch-Chan

9/10

Would have gave it a 10 but it didn't have enough joo joo cum.