On The Female-Teacher-Male-Student Question

We can all agree that it’s degenerate and these women deserve some punishment, but the law should be more lenient to women in these cases, right? Letting the law treat men and women exactly the same is incredibly stupid.

Attached: 1B62FE09-F6F3-4FF2-BDE9-4D467EB294FB.jpg (656x800, 201K)

>Letting the law treat men and women exactly the same is incredibly stupid.
Which is why it should be harsher for them
They should know their place

Honestly seems only half-degenerate
Only really a problem if it interferes badly with his studies. At worst a misdemeanor for most, but let's say add "special circumstances" if she's repulsive

see /thread

it's about setting a precedent, you can't just make exceptions for good looking teachers fucking kids.

For every one of these lafave teachers, there is a hambeast riding a kid's dick till he succumbs to his instincts and saddling him with child support payments before he even grows a beard.

>florida
so it was a Nigger right ?

>should be more lenient
Why just because she has a vagina?!?

There is only one solution to this degenerative behavior ... death penalty

Attached: 1562967305778.jpg (979x850, 289K)

she's too pretty for prison

she can serve house arrest at my place

In the same sense that letting them have the right to vote is stupid, yes.

yes it is like turning the other cheek, and after the male revolution against the roasties we might be able to shag 16yo

not if she's hot

it is called setting an example. the law should be more severe in such matters.

Sex, race, religion or any other bullshit should have no impact on sentencing. A crime is a crime and the law is the law.

>but the law should be more lenient to women in these cases, right?

Pedophilia is pedophilia and deserves the death sentence. 18 is the God given cut off. Anything below is death sentence.

>Sex, race, religion or any other bullshit should have no impact on sentencing.

Attached: 1562576354229.png (200x300, 25K)

you have to keep in mind that these are people who are paid with tax dollars. this puts shame and distrust in public institutions. no one should think that under any conditions they will be allowed to get away with this kind of behavior.

she is essentially a public servant paid by tax dollars. it isn't a free for all where sexual predators can prey on children who are legally obligated to attend public school.

if anything the crime is more severe and if t hey are lenient on her, it should be because we haven't yet vocalized and established severe penalties for this disgusting predatory behavior.

That's the reason Justicia is blind.

No exceptions to the rules.

>the law should be more lenient to women in these cases, right?
>t. 33 year old roastie eyeing a 13 year old and doesn't want to be raped by a dyke in prison for 20 years

Why is he wrong?

yeah what kind of idiot thinks that is how the justic system works.

like lawyers are like "but, your honor, as we can see, the defendant is hot and thereby must be granted immunity"

Why would he be right?

>Female-Teacher-Male-Stu
Yeah, the young man was put in a position of dominance, he had a choice unlike if it was a girl, she would be put in a submissive position that's kind of rapey

Statutory rape is statutory rape you sick fuck

Before the law should everybody be equal, this is a clear case of pedophilia and should be punished as such.

>stupid
when have you seen equality being stupid?

Attached: 1536426385007.jpg (1066x600, 62K)

>Letting the law treat men and women exactly the same is incredibly stupid.
For a law to be just, it must treat each and every citizen exactly the same, whether they be male or female, black or white, the President of the United States or a random homeless man in Seattle.

The notion of all people being equal before the law is an American value which we should never compromise on.

What the fuck are you even trying to say retard? There are plenty of situations where age, race, sex, religion etc should result in a different outcome. You think some idiot like you isn't going to post about some other crime, say robbery, "why should his age matter in the sentencing?" with the same dumb logic?

Cringe and boomer pilled

>Meeting the boy
Whether or not she was really oblivious to her own charms, Debra had caught the eye of many an adolescent boy at school. One boy in particular... Even though he was not in her class.

Lauer: How did you first meet him?

Lafave: One of my good friends coached the football team. And I would come out to support him. At that point the student—became aware of my presence, telling me hello—just being you know waving, being silly.

He was a big kid, tall and athletic.

>no argument
>gets called out
>"Why would he be right?"

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 10K)

Oh yeah? Conscript women when ww3 starts and good luck winning and recovering your population in the unlikely case that you win.

> You started smoking, listening to RAP MUSIC, teachers and other people have said you started to dress extremely provocatively at school, perhaps inappropriately. Did anyone talk to you?

If she's hot, it's aight

If justice is blind it should be fired. Who the fuck hired the retarded blind anyways? Jesus

equality faggot.

No. As long as women are convinced they are "Equal" then law should reflect that. Make women lay in the bed they've made.

Stop coddling these women and they may learn something about how "equal" they really are. Same thing with trans athletes, accelerate the culture war and soon we will break through to the other side.

virgin mary was 15

>Instead, she and the boy drew ever closer. Without his parents’ knowledge, Debra started driving him to and from his BASKETBALL GAMES at a rec center near the school. He later told investigators that on one of these rides Debra revealed, she couldn’t stop thinking about him.

Nice selfie, dumbass
>believing some dumb canadian's libshit bullshit until someone can prove it's wrong
This shit is so fucking stupid that it doesn't even make sense wrt the law, not just hypothetical law but the real law regarding rape (at least sane definitions of rape, not muh all inclusive gender equal rape)

jesus didn't hire the blind he cured them

I'm on Jow Forums why would I have any sympathy for some degenerate who fucks kids? And if the law doesn't apply equally to everyone it is not a just law.

Wtf are you even saying Akmed?

cuck cock blockers that know there is no chance for them getting a free ride.

In the event that conscription would actually prove useful, more cannon fodder is always better.

women for the last 200 years
>WE WANNA BE TREATED EXACTLY AS MEN
women after they get what they want
>FUCK THIS SHIT I WANNA STAY AT HOME DRINK WINE AND WATCH NETFLIX

fpbp

roasties shouldn't be allowed in the ethnostate

You're so stupid it's making me angry, but I will be patient. What exactly convinced you that the law should treat both sexes, all races and all religions identically? This isn't a sane opinion, and it's not even some dumb take - it's literally libtard bullshit you get taught in school. Why don't you give us a complete fucking list of all the things that will never matter according to you?

what the fuck are you talking about?

a person paid by tax dollars and who is entrusted to provide education to minors has no business sexually exploiting them.

consenting adults can lose licenses for this kind of behavior. if this is done to a minor this is a breach of trust in a public institution as well as a violation of the law (it is statutory rape).

if you are really at the level of retardation you appear to be at, i feel sorry for you.

as though you think it is okay for teachers to just casually try to couple with their students instead of do the job they are paid to do.

in every way it is wrong. it not only is statutory rape and a violation of basic trust in a public institution, it is a conflict of interests since it is an impartial educator being entrusted to grade a student on merit, not personal intimate emotions.

Fpbp

women after they get what they want
>REFUGEES WELCOME

Attached: Untitled.png (819x638, 362K)

If you're confused about gender roles in a sexual act I think you might need some good dose or redpilling on behavioral biology genetics, sociobiology and history. Uncuck yourself SJW brainwashed faggot

>calls me a lib tard
>believes that everyone is a special snowflake and needs to be treated as such

It is crazy how frustrated I am over your stupidity.

>women for the past 200 years
Lol, more like Jewish women.

If an adult has sex with a minor, the adult goes to jail. What is wrong with that? Why does the sex, race, religion of the perpetrator matter?

Nothing is wrong with that, but that's not what you said. You said that sex, race and religion don't matter at all, not just for the severity but for any crime at all, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Why did the Germans elect a polish jew bitch as their PM?

Sensible and truthful krautpost

Give me an example?

In this example, it is far worse if it's a female student, or a male teacher (those can be separate in the case of gays)

Please don‘t insult ill people.

Attached: B5B6D10F-7117-4F35-A073-75CF1E438370.gif (300x192, 2.3M)

Why?

The punishment should be commensurate with the level of damage caused. All acts of degeneracy cause immeasurable damage to society. She should be sterilised and jailed for 20 years thereby taking her out of the gene pool, as should all degenerate pedophiles and adulterers, regardless of gender.

thanks for liberating europe for the jews

It doesn't need explaining, it's just true.

Hate to tell you bro, but that's some liberal bullshit.

tfw no seed spread on the face of a secondary scholastic educator

yes

this is bait right? where do you get 18 as "God given"? I think 16 is far more reasonable for guys and girls. Realistically speaking, both genders fuck like rabbits around 14 on average, sometimes earlier, occasionally letter. It's dumb to convict this woman since the boy probably loved it and she helped him develope skills that will give him an advantage when dating girls near his own age. If it turns out he feels like she used him or coerced/manipulated him into sleeping with her then yeah go ahead and charge her like this, but I'd bet he was happy to bang a decent looking woman, Mrs. Robinson's throughout history have always played a positive role helping boys become men. I lost my V card to then 32 year old dominatrix Ilsa Black whose real name is Jenny Fields and I think she was a saint for doing it because I was an extremely socially awkward young man with no game or confidence despite having decent physicality. It should be the same way for young women, as long as no foul play is involved, learning from a mature adult partner is a good thing because they will know enough to be safe about possible pregnancy or STDs, unlike a horny kid with no financial stability who won't be cautious, won't know what to do if something goes wrong, and likely to be inconsiderate to her emotional needs. In either case, if the older party is guilty of foul play they should suffer consequences and young people should be encouraged to remain abstinent until they are mature enough to understand the importance of sex being sacred and shared in a healthy loving relationship whose goal is building a family, not a cheapened temporary source of pleasure with the goal of quantity over quality that the Jewish media is trying to sell, but realistically young people are dumb and horny and I see nothing wrong with ethical experienced slightly older people teaching young adults the ropes. But unethical older people get the rope for sure.

Attached: IlsaBlack.jpg (717x526, 207K)

>both you and some progs think (correctly) that a woman being raped is worse
>therefore you are a liberal
>this is the same as claiming you, who literally believe in liberalism, are a liberal
You seriously need to lurk more before posting, you are politically illiterate.

Fug. What a babe.

I mean in comparison to a woman forcing herself on a man in the otherwise same situation.

Also, Ilsa took her name from the movie "Ilsa: She-wolf of the S.S.", which was extremely based. I think Jow Forums would love this movie and I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it already. Was my Ilsa an NSDAP sympathizer? I don't want to give shills any reason to slander her, let me put it that way ;)

they deserve to be punished for not being my teachers and leaving me dry, their punishment is doing it now

"How many years did she get?" - laughing Jeffrey Epstein.
She is literally shaking because she knows Trump is right: Merkel has destroyed Germany.

Attached: epstein_laugh.jpg (1167x778, 110K)

>the law should be more lenient to women in these cases
No.

Just had two cases in my hometown. Male teacher/17 yo female student. He got 3 years
Next up female teacher/female student. She got probation.
Here's the kicker. Same female judge.

Attached: 1518935889480.png (741x568, 29K)

This thread is here to distract you from anything important, and jannies are on it.
Use filters.

Attached: x1.jpg (604x1157, 434K)

She should be punished by God, the filthy cunt she is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714_131721.jpg (990x1186, 216K)

Agreed, young boy 15+ on female any mature age should be considered when consent.

And retarded 18+ law.

>Don't procreate muh goyim, that's why we use africa for.

They both were consensual so 18 yo law didn't apply. It was a person of teacher status something something law that was applied.