Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/brandongkelley/the-real-thing-a-35mm-trans-short-film
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So fucking brave
I see two soldiers in that room

Kill me.

Please China, nuke us.

Why have you done this? Why would you post such a brutal, horrible blackpilled video? How did you even find such a horrible thing? This is worse than gore.

It called Karma
This is the freedom you dumb goyim are dying for in the middle east

aww his little thottie is wearing a choker too, probably already sucked his first bbc :3

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 12.22.02 AM.png (1048x640, 641K)

mmm i've been wanting some hamburger helpr

it's like watching barbarians burn Rome, but the barbarians are Americans themselves.

Attached: 3rd world USA.jpg (1638x2048, 456K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all is lost

Attached: 15516721.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

thankyou jews

cute and based

fuck you

Attached: 3123.png (246x101, 2K)

Top kek

Attached: 981246871249.jpg (258x245, 12K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't see anything unusual about this. Its what zogbots die for.

Attached: 1559768469861.jpg (653x853, 107K)

This is always what happens when a controlling mom is left alone with her son for too long.

Thank you for your service for the Israel.

>5us.jpg
Transsexuals are people too, user.

Attached: delayed.gif (200x150, 395K)

Is this how the end of an empire looks like?

Nice meme bigot

Trannies can be Nazis too

Attached: 98D198EC-F6BA-4156-9D43-C01DC1574894.jpg (383x600, 50K)

HAHHAHA WHY SO QIUET AMERIKEKS THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR WHY SO QIUET HUH HAHAH POST HOW TRUMP IS BASEED AND HE'S GONNA CHANGE EVERYTHING WHILE HE HASN'T DONE NOTHING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I thought it was Mexico until I saw that orange sign. The absolute state of this country man.

i know i was laughing but i want to kill that little tranny

lmao i told this faggot not to show his face around here again

If any of you'd like to donate to the Kickstarter....
kickstarter.com/projects/brandongkelley/the-real-thing-a-35mm-trans-short-film

Wrong, it's jews. Back then and now. Barbarians, nigs, whatever is just a tool.

That made me feel physically uncomfortable.

But well deserved, fight for the Jew, get jewd.

Attached: what_books.jpg (2680x4992, 760K)

Imagine returning home and realizing your son was successfully brainwashed by the very kikes you were fighting for, must be quite the ride. One might even call it karma.

Attached: 1557512817323.gif (295x221, 574K)

This video seems to have rustled pols jimmies more than anything I have ever seen before in my 4 years of service here

hahaha top kek

if i was the american soldier i would have killed that thing then bombed some place with a large concentration of people.

Listen here euronigger. Our country is shit, but it's our own pile of shit. We might be surrounded with freakish mutts and some bizarre Jewish media that wants to make our children trannies, but damn it I want to make a good life for myslef here.

Every time I see this pic I wonder if it's the dude who took a tail rotor blade to the dome on my FOB

This video seems to have rustled pols jimmies more than anything I have seen posted in my 4 years of service here

hahahahaha top kek. Amerimutts BTFO

I couldn't even watch it. I just skimmed the progress bar and scrolled away from time to time.

>gets home after fighting for years in some shithole desert
>almost die for Israel in combat
>PTSD, nightmares everynight
>all your friends from the squad are dead
>your son is now a transkid

What would you do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1562826343146.jpg (1000x537, 135K)

Attached: 1563037983846.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Attached: 2015-04-15-1429107173-5027805-SSSSlider1_A-thumb.jpg (570x305, 28K)

>mecca for crossdressers
wow what a phrase

So germans were the biggest faggots in europe even before hitler? astonishing

i would kill the creature, then my wife if i had one, then i would either kill myself or bomb a place.

good goy

make honor killing a thing

Oh, like you have it any better. Better bin that knife Mohammad.

Fight back burger bros
Don't give up to these fucking rat jews and niggers
Failure is not an option

yeah you shall make a good life for yourself. When the trannysquads come and forcefully remove your genitals cuz you're white male you're gonna love it.
BASED

JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA

Attached: 1562232389463.png (1908x820, 1.37M)

it's not really ours anymore

Attached: 1559002590639.png (800x600, 1.14M)

listen here euronigger 2: the reckoning. no one cares.

put in for another deployment

in reality, he'd probably kill it and burn the house down.

Anyone watched the whole video? The father hugs the kid, and accept him. Well, thats not how life works. This is reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

we dont have cops and niggers playing with guns and killing everyone
so ye
we do have it plenty better

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

holy fuck how humiliating

go to a rampage

Canada would be taken seriously if it wasnt for pussies like you

Based nafri sandnigger

OP video is for degenerate Jewish outliers. Real kids aren't like that and their attemptat brainwashing the masses is only further alienating them and causes normal people to have disgust for this.

Coincidentally, I have an anecdote for that today. My oldest son who is 10 came across a YouTube video, something like 'parents who took punishments too far' or some such nonsense. What really stood out for him and what he decided to share with us is that apparently a set of parents made their boy wear a dress and makeup as some kind of punishment (fucked up but w/e)

>if that ever happened to me I would tear the dress off if I had pants underneath!
>but what if you didnt have any?
>then I would have backup clothes in my pocket and run and tear the dress off! I would be so mad I would never let that happen!

I had a hearty chuckle and a twinge of pride about that today

Attached: 1562242723029.jpg (917x960, 47K)

Police killings of citizens is one of the statistically smallest cause of death in the USA. But whatever man, cope with your shit country however you need to.

>Colin Mohammad cope
Those acid attacks never happen anymore eh m8?

>nafri
low iq mut

Why the fuck wasnt he wearing his kevlar and PT belt?

>cops and niggers playing with guns and killing everyone
>killing everyone
They kill niggers and that's not really an issue for civilized folk. Tell me about your capital city and why people are leaving in greater numbers than ever before. Is it because they believe in diversity and want to let more migrants in?

Attached: 1552009318737.png (468x829, 295K)

We have 80 million armed smart white men in this country. It will never fall, be taken or be taken over.
Dont worry bros there is no white genocide. We bleached and colonized the entire planet in just a few thousand years.
Its obvious the US will light off but dont worry we are the last bastion of freedom on Earth.

We need to make /ourmovie/

If an adult decides to become a degenerate, that's his choice, however, any parent that considers allowing their kids to make changes that will affect their lives long term should lose parental rights. The state should take that child under it's wing and give it the means of becoming an useful citizen rather than feeding whatever nonsense his will desires. Children should have no say over anything, same for women of course. How do we begin to fix this mess when we're walking in the opposite direction though ? The west is doomed not because of the jews, it's because we forgot our past, more than 2500 years of recorded history, falling victim to the same old jewish tricks ? Can you really blame anyone but the west itself ?

Killing the child would accomplish nothing, what needs to happen is, put the mother who allowed this nonsense to occur in the first place on a leash and beat the little faggot until he turns straight. No bloodshed needed.

Attached: somebody please.jpg (916x687, 58K)

Yes mutt 3 acid attacks are much worse than the feral niggers overrunning your joke of a noncountry

Attached: 1514570434036.jpg (500x842, 155K)

too real

So this is what zogbots are fighting and dying for.

Attached: dda.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Based and phillpilled