Free this based man

Free this based man.

Attached: byron-smith-updated-mug.jpg (770x433, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y2Zf9_7LA7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be honest fuck everyone involved.
The fucking kids deserved to get shot for breaking, entering and stealing. However this dumbass wasn't any better. You can't fucking coup de grace wounded intruders, and if you do you shouldn't fucking record yourself doing so. You also can't fucking wait to report crimes, who gives a fuck if you bother the pigs of Thanksgiving.
The robbers got shot, the dumbass killer got life in prison. Everything worked out.

fuck off gay faggot and stop going inside people's homes to smell their dirty underwear you filthy goblin

>you aren't allowed to execute wounded robbers

That's gay, we should change that law.

Is there a Best Gore or Live Leak link?

Dont forget he knew all about the kids. They had broken in his house a bunch of times before and he was sick of it. He hid his vehicle or something to make it look like he wasnt home. Camped out in the dark let them come and then blasted them. Now to me thats justice served but to the state thats premeditated murder im sire.

Leftist judges constantly letting criminal shitbags out of jail early so they can go straight back to crime.

nah fuck this psychotic boomer. he deserved to go away for premeditated baiting and murder. he knew what would happen and had planned for it. i.e. not self defense. it was revenge for stolen property, that's all. not permissible by law

Naw fuck you faggot, He defend his property rightfully, the man shouldn't be locked up for a single day

He was ridding the world of retards, he's pretty based

is that rudy?
youtu.be/y2Zf9_7LA7c

He stopped defending his property and started breaking the law when he fucking delivered coup de graces to incapacitated, pleading people lying bleeding on his floor.

you've never had niggers steal your shit have you?

No wonder were still in Afghanistan 18 years later...

they were fucking criminals, you dont wanna get domed stop terrifying some guy by breaking into his house a dozen times

weak faggots like you are why we're paying trillions to house criminals instead of hanging them after trial

felonies should be punished by hanging

So what? They were on his property with ill intent. Why does your ideal society protect people who do not deserve protection?

He's a criminal too.

Only in a lawful evil society.

>Hurr executing teens is based because I’m a thick headed uncivilized Neanderthal who gets hard off of reading stories of brutal violence so as to fuel my daddy complex power-obsessed low IQ mind
Go back to your enclosures you fucking monkeys

Attached: 15870EB3-8C74-4CE6-A6A9-F5BAE39E3743.jpg (499x405, 112K)

>Hurr removing a persistent threat which the people required by law failed to deal with is based because I’m a reasonable individual who doesn't need mummy government to tell me what's right and wrong who gets hard off of reading stories of brutal violence so as to fuel my daddy complex power-obsessed low IQ mind which is exponentially more sexual than your nearest sexual encounter which was sliding out of your mother's vagina 15 years ago
Kill yourself.

Learn to structure a coherent sentence, you dumb fuck

Why don't you report me to your gods, the police, to have them come and make me faggot?