youtube.com/watch?v=48F1juRES8c

Attached: 64364.png (606x533, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HRKjwEVb2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That music is fucking annoying.

i'd eat her furburger, but i won't look at her medusa eyes

God what an annoying fucking normie fag video

Doesn't anyone else find it terrifying he has to explain this basic shit to a congress member? Concept of "illegal immigrant" isn't exactly rocket science.

Was that put together by a fifteen year old?

As if: this is way too low of quality for a teener.

He absolutely fucked her with his response

/thread

She's living under the delusion that those laws don't exist.

Is she even a real person? Like she can't be real.

Attached: 1550543217102.png (1100x534, 606K)

Bruh you can just tell this dude came with one directive in mind and it was to fuck this woman up

I feel bad for her.
She tries to win but in the end this is the liberal/emotional argument that is always the last.

"B-b-but.. It's legal and so sad to seek asylum :'("

Fking bitch.

so when is poll going to invade aoc's minecraft account and give it a long and violent but protected by minecraft wool dicking.

the content is the point shilly

Attached: 1561596368499.jpg (1094x869, 231K)

Cringe at the edits. Wasn't even an EPIC TAKEDOWN. Made the edits a lot more cringe.

lmao that edit really captures the face of her brain at the time

I bet she wants to fuck him now

Is this your first time watching CSPAN? This shit happens all the fucking time. He's a career dude, a lifer, he knows this shit and follows and upholds the laws, that her and her fellow congressmen write. His whole presentation would be the same as a high school principal telling a snotty rich girl, yes you DO have to follow the rules.

Whoever "prepped" her for this fucked up...or if she did the "research" that led her to go before the nation and show her complete and utter lack of the actual laws - passed by the political organ she's part of, she's got a hell of a fight to get a second term, if she's not forced to resign before that.

Dems are usually way better at this kind of thing, but we're seeing why Pelosi sidelined this box of hair into useless committees and busywork.

>Pelosi sidelined this box of hair into useless committees and busywork.
Pelosi must be racist islamophobe

why do the makers of these thing always have to add in nigger music
fucking nigger dick sucking cucks

>Dems are usually way better at this kind of thing, but we're seeing why Pelosi sidelined this box of hair into useless committees and busywork.

Were those dems you're talking about white or jews? I notice that brown women tend to just play the "sassy", chip-on-the-shoulder card all the time. It doesn't matter if they're right or wrong, as long as whatever they say or ask sounds enough like an applause line from a sitcom. AOC is a prime example, but Harris does it all the fucking time. Seems to have learned it as part of her lawyer schtick.

U sound afraid of the future white boi

your future not mine
I'll be dead in about 20 years

Considering she's Puerto Rican, and not Muslim...what the actual fuck are you sperging about?

Harris is a whole different issue. Harris isn't as dumb as AOC, but Harris is well known to have gotten where she is because she was fucking Willie Brown, and only started her "I'm a hip, sassy woman of color" thing for the campaign - all my memories of her in the Bay Area was she was 100% resting bitch face and had NO sense of humor. And, nobody is really buying her "sassy" bit, either.
But you're right that most brown women are mouthy, especially Puerto Ricans. I lived in NY growing up, I know that type well. But AOC isn't even really a Bronx girl, she lived most of her life in an upscale white suburb of Westchester County. She might as well be white. She definitely sounds like a cunty white girl most of the time.

Is there a version without all the shitty editing so I can actually focus on what the hell these two are saying?

>these fucking brainlet background music and sound effects
holy fuck

Attached: 1553632125274.png (399x400, 120K)

CSPAN. The whole hearing should be up, there.

That's the point you fucking nonce

Found one without the bullshit, enjoy
youtu.be/2HRKjwEVb2o
Not the full hearing as suggested, but my ADD riddled ass can't pay attention to that long