Society took a turn South when people stopped wearing suits

I mean, when ordinary people on the street, who were not lawyers or bankers, stopped wearing suits. Also, the disappearance of white shirts killed society. Lastly, people weren't afraid to wear different shades of suits, blue, grayish, brownish, even greenish and yellowish. But not bullshit colors, but all stylish ones. And the ties were all either mono-color or with stripes, not some bs symbols on them.

Tell me it ain't so.

Attached: 02252019_apollo3_121823-1560x823.jpg (1560x823, 237K)

God you are such a faggot.

Fuck Jannies

user makes a good point

A German obsessed with uniforms in society. How shocking.

You’re a faggot - and this is coming from somebody wearing suits every single day for work.

It all has to do with what society values and aspires to be. Instead of wanting to be upper class people with dignity and grace, we want to be disgusting scum like rappers and strippers.

Are you kidding, even you people were wearing suits and ties.

Attached: 06B02259-8DBF-4BBD-89AD-B50F998F5354.jpg (467x704, 56K)

>wearing suits every single day for work
You didn’t get my point, did you? That today only certain casts of people wear suits and ties and then use blue shirts etc. or only gray or dark blue suits, is the problem.

When was the last time you have seen a worker or some random person walk the inner city in a suit with white shirt and tie on Sunday... just because he was in public, no occassion or event or work related to the suit?

Maybe. Or maybe people stopped caring. People seem to be so culturally tired and childlike, they don’t care about outer appearances.

Pic related is how the typical “upper class” American looks in public today. Look at the guy, he looks like a 7yr old in his ridiculous outfit.

Attached: AB1C2776-8BFD-4D29-B484-29F09FB4C016.jpg (236x353, 29K)

I get what you're saying. It's about the general feeling of decency and dignity. However I think the lack of care for physical appearance is more of a symptom of that rather than the root cause.

yea and that's because people stopped aspiring to be like the upper class aristocratic types. It's the same thing as not caring. It's a lot easier to emulate become like the lower class, who have hardly any morals or dignity.

I bet you are one of those retards that goes around in cities with shorts and binkerstock
kys mutt muzzie cock sucking kike nigger faggot
>pic related: (you)

Attached: foto_90061_nome_1501514958.jpg (625x390, 27K)

fuck, everytime I see burgers in short strolling like retarded children in my city I praise everyone willing to harm them
burgers are the negros of anglos

>burger
>unironically speaking about aristocracy
you know that no burger is allowed in the presence of real old money, right?
I've been to the most secluded and aristocratic houses all my life long and no burger was ever allowed
fuck, indians were ok, even negros a couple of times but no burgers
kys

It used to be a well known social norm that men went out in public dressed in a suit. Even if going to work didn't require a suit, every man was expected to wear one if you were out in public in a respectful capacity. If you were outside without a suit on, your neighbors would think something was wrong with you. It was all about having self respect as a member of society.

Would you wear sandals with your suit tho?

That has no relevance to what I said.

If you wore a suit outside the home, it meant you had a good enough job to afford wearing suits, you cared about how you looked in public, and you could immediately identify anyone who didn't share the same values by what they wore.That's why you would see the most disheveled of individuals back then wearing a suit, even if the suit was fucked up or dirty. It is the same reason why people dress respectably for job interviews that are professional, or pay well.

society took a turn south when people started wearing pants like the northern horse barbarians!

Attached: Consider.png (170x236, 14K)

Attached: R8zGHhngX.jpg (755x943, 172K)

men's hats are nonsense
short sleeves with a tie is nonsense

I don't see it as a uniform but as a sign of respect for yourself and others, but then again todays suits quality and design are pozzed so i get why you don't like wearing them.

Yes, /this/

Imagine taking 30 minutes to put on a suit and another 15 minutes to fix your hair in the morning. What a bunch of faggots. I shave my head, put on a tshirt and jeans, and I'm ready for.work

And also women wearing suits is fucking laughable

You realize most people weren't living in cities, right?

There is something to this. It was part of a societal race to the bottom, the white man lowering himself to the level of the negro. This was evidenced in music, in movies and other forms of popular culture.

Why did this happen? Who made it happen? Who controls the media? Who controls the clothing industry? Who warped the minds of the young to believe this was aceeptable?

We know....

It wasn't men wearing suits it was women stopped wearing skirts. Skirts have a huge psychological effect. We are in the age of the cameltoe.

Attached: 1563086110260.png (860x560, 899K)

checked and this

In your exclusive aristocracy dreams? Get over yourself Mario

Aristocracy in Shitaly? Lol

This

Its hot as fuck and i want to get some sun, not melt to death in a 3 piece

Fuck off