Does the talmud really promote evil?

Is all the "anti semitic propaganda" real? Do they Jews really hate goyim?

Attached: 1562122492270.jpg (715x411, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go read it.

did you read it? fucking mutt

Just tell the fucking truth i dont have time to sit there and translate it faggot.

No it doesn't promote evil. And it isn't some secret "anti-goy" agenda that all jews are on to. I'm sure you can cherry pick passages that say jews are better than non-jews though. But its not like every jew out there follows it to the word.

Oy vey!!

There's a wide range of jews. And calling it "evil" is a chump move.

There are CLEARLY jewish supremacists out there, and they really don't get called out for it. Take this guy. He was a minority political leader, and he literally claimed that the goyim were created by god to labor and serve jews.

Keep in mind he wasn't a majority leader. But they didn't remove him for those statements either.

timesofisrael.com/5-of-ovadia-yosefs-most-controversial-quotations/

This is obvious, but there are still quite a few high profile Jews that follow this kind of dogma.

Attached: 1561835602199.jpg (1234x2048, 1.02M)

Attached: 1561835632722.jpg (1181x2048, 820K)

Im limited to mobile. Can't read this shit.

I read sections. They think we’re animals. They also think perverted rape of child is ok, as long as it’s perverted.

load it in desktop mode
sorry I didn't make it, the person who did decided to make the resolution pretty low

>t. JEW
JUST ADMIT YOU ARE A KIKE

Hardly anybody has read it, it's an huge encyclopedia of old jews arguing about shit. Judaism is hardly a religion.

> I'm sure you can cherry pick passages that say jews are better than non-jews though. But its not like every jew out there follows it to the word.
That's the problem, Judaism is whatever it's adherants want it to be. That's why it's called the Synagogue of Satan

>There's a wide range of jews. And calling it "evil" is a chump move.
Get a load of this goy.

>Keep in mind he wasn't a majority leader.
Netanyahu personally smuggled components for nuclear weapons out of the US and he's been elected PM 4 times now. He also shows up whenever the fuck he wants to DC and orders Congress to appear before him.

Attached: 1352987756264.jpg (714x2801, 360K)

>But its not like every jew out there follows it to the word.
>to the word
Classic Jew response your honor. Sure my client might believe 99.99% of whats in the Talmud, but to claim he follows it 100% is OUTRAGEOUS!

Attached: 1353127353691.png (1117x1017, 348K)

Ate Muslims equllay as hateful?

Are*, sorry I don't eat Muslims.

No. They can lie to non-muslims but they will wage war on non-believers, but they don't want to make slaves out of non-muslims or do evil things to others. They largely want to convert people to islam.

Interesting..

Attached: Baba Mezia 59b - ENG - PART 1 - Highlight.jpg (3240x4320, 2.98M)

Attached: Gittin 57a - ENG - Highlight.jpg (3240x4320, 3.69M)

Attached: Sanhedrin 54b - ENG - Highlghted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.76M)

Attached: Sanhedrin 55b - ENG - Highlight.jpg (3240x4320, 3.53M)

Attached: Sanhedrin 59a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.2M)

Attached: Sanhedrin 64a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.58M)

Attached: Shabbath 137b - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.48M)

Attached: Yebamoth 98a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.61M)

What's more important that it simply existing in the book is that some fuckers actively believe and act on this shit. I mean the things Ovadia Yosef preaches about literally sounds the same as antisemitic propaganda.

The standard of "all jews believe this or do this" is fucking idiotic.

I think their track record speaks for itself.

The fact that the biggest slave markets in the world are in islamic nations disagrees with that.

The biggest difference is that there's an idea of equality in islam, and the idea the everyone needs to be in islam, under sharia.

So, to jewish supremacists, you have the chosen people and the goyim. In Islam under sharia, you have specific rules for slavery, and for treating infidels like slaves. But converting to islam doesn't get you out of slave status.