This bubble

What is the strategy, here? I understand the Dems are banking on locking down the Latin American vote for the foreseeable future. But how do they plan on winning this election? The whole narrative coming from the left is what's best for non-citizens. How can they be this disconnected from the reality on the ground? The far left is going to sink them and it seems like they've completely given up on their most secure voting bloc, the black vote.

Attached: -041605.png (1440x805, 117K)

By going even further to the left.

Attached: 1558767104537.png (755x631, 397K)

They'll engineer an economic implosion.

It's not like Trump and the Republicans offer anything to anyone. They cater all their policy to the rich.

This is another thing. These left-wing talking points are 10 years past their use-by dates.

Don't be silly, haven't you heard about the black employment rate? As we all know Trump's main campaign promise was reducing black and latino unemployment numbers and he's handily delivered to his base which is, as we all know, comprised solely of blacks and latinos.

My health insurance costs me 3x what it did 10 years ago and they think I GAF about some illegals from south america.... they're fucking retarded. They think cause black vote wont the election for Obama that cow towing to minority groups is the way to win elections. They have become traitors to the country.

I could at least understand pandering to blacks. They're citizens. This pandering to citizens of other countries is mind boggling. I agree, I don't give a fuck about what these cock suckers promise El Salvadorans. We've got enough problems here.

because they care not about citizens

Attached: 1501882011443.png (720x392, 377K)

keeping blacks out of jobs

one of the reasons for this mass migration of illegals
with the hispanic and black vote locked down
all the need to do is fuel anti white messages
to get whites to hate wetbacks and blacks
to serure the votes

hence is why in 2016 I Said we need moinities speaking out to people stuck on the D's plantation

unfortunately for you (Jow Forums) I can't interfere with USA voting or voters on a moral level, ethical and/or political level.

americans need to see this for themselves and vote the corrupt(estiblishment) out
But that's not for me to say. its up to the voters

trust america to do the right thing and i trust good to give us god results though his children

Amen.

*good in/with god

have you considered that's it's not so much a voting tactic as it is a stealth invasion prior to some "activation signal" that turns them into basically a free army for those trying to conquer us?

I'm trying to consider anything. If you literally mean attack us, we're still armed to the teeth and people will protect themselves.

I can’t make sense of it either. Is it possible they’re trying to flood the ballot box with illegals and fraudulent votes, more than Dems currently fo?

Maybe they've just created a far left wing monster they can't control. Their base will shred them if they don't toe the line.

>I'm trying to consider anything. If you literally mean attack us, we're still armed to the teeth and people will protect themselves.

That's not going to stop them from trying.

They'll just find new ways to hamper you, while empowering themselves.... until "The time is right" and they strike.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)

>They think cause black vote wont the election for Obama that cow towing to minority groups is the way to win elections
And after 2024 it will, demographics will be at a level where the current percentage of white voters can never elect another republican president (not like they're much better, but you get the idea).

And when that happens, you'll either see drastic political reform, or the balkanisation of White (read "Republican") states.

The strategy here is that you can control the democracy by controlling the demographics inside the country. Losing the current election is actually an acceptable loss if it means a permanent shift in the future.

The black block is an acceptable loss as well. They arent' that big of a voting block, and they're all in areas that are heavily democratic to begin with. Besides. Do you even see the black vote moving towards the republicans in any real numbers? Even if they ONLY get 65 percent of the black vote, that's still a huge number for them.

We'll definitely see some sort of shift. I wouldn't even bet on how it would turn out. Maybe white hispanics will count as white. Maybe asians will.

I don't think they'll manage it, it'll take years to get around to balkanization and by that point the government will have forced niggers/spics/sand niggers into every single white state.
>Minnesota, "refugees" from Somalia settled there en masse
>Maine, "refugees" from Somalia being settled there en masse
>Vermont is getting a diversity governmental position to "fix" the diversity problem

Eh, maybe. They'd certainly make up a large part of minority groups just through sheer numbers.
Blacks would mostly stay in the places they already heavily occupy, like Atlanta, Detroit, New Orleans, but you can bet that would change once the seceded states start doing well economically.

You'd still have holdouts like Wyoming and Nebraska.

Which are going to get the exact same treatment.

Maybe, although you'd have to imagine they'd wise up when they see it happening elsewhere.
You're determined to get that blackpill down, aren't you?

She's just mad she can't claim she's a Cherokee anymore, and Pelosi took all her firewater

>Maybe
It's not even a fucking question.
>you'd have to imagine they'd wise up
Why? They haven't wizened up yet and it's going to take years, maybe decades, for states to take the redpill to balkanize.
>You're determined to get that blackpill down
I've already taken the blackpill, as far as I'm concerned we're all fucked without some miracle "and suddenly everyone rose up" which isn't going to happen and I have proof: Brazil and South Africa.
No, what's going to happen is the current hyper-diversity push is going to brown our countries beyond recognition to the point where they're brown countries. Whites will be systematically oppressed by both the government and the people, but they'll still drudge on. Maybe they'll be more likely to be racist, but there's still cucks in South Africa so I doubt it'll be a large change.
And here's the kicker, the countries that aren't in the (((assisted)))-suicide-coalition (such as Poland) are fucked too, once the brown-jew infighting drops off they'll turn to the last remaining white countries and say "We don't accept that they don't like deversity, their elections are clearly undemocratic, we want regime change in those countries." While the white percentage may decline, their nuclear weapons won't have.

Wasn't she the one that did that live stream with a racist nigger baby statue in the background?
The one that went through school pretending to be a native american but is only 1/1024 native? she's more white than most white people.......

Attached: warren.jpg (580x653, 124K)