Courting was a mistake

Courting was a mistake.

Attached: 1563098811573.png (639x847, 474K)

This is why you always follow the 2:1 Rule. Only give 1 for every 2 she gives you.

Let's be honest. Third of men only date women because of free cooking.

If you can't afford to treat a lady to a meal you need to get your shit together. And also realize you're not exactly relationship material if you resent taking care of another person monitarily, emotionally, or otherwise.

>believing anything a woman states

I don't know of any women who can cook.

Getting tired of these Jew "studies" and grown men falling for them, when they goddam know better.
If you're poor enough to need "free food" then you're on EBT cards anyway, and getting better food than people that work for a living.

If they want to say a third of all women only date so they can go to fancy restaurants and have a nice night out instead of necrotizing at home, then I'd have a better chance at believing it.

And this is where YOU, the man, comes in.
If she goes out with you, this is where you impress her with your charm, self-confidence, and ability to make the date a fun night & a success.
She's giving you a chance, even if she, herself, isn't aware of it.

YOU must be witty, fun, and choose things to do that are entertaining and make the night memorable to her. Too many guys seem to think the woman should do all the chasing, it makes me think every guy these days was some kind of mamma's boy. Regardless of what you were led to believe, you're not some little gift from heaven, everything is a challenge and a responsibility, and if you want the right girl, and to build a good life and make babbys with her, NOW is where it starts.

Women need leadership, even if the Jew media keeps telling them they don't. They will respond to you, if you're a real man. And that doesn't mean you have to Chad Thundercock, it means you have to be smart, confident, in charge of your life, and...very important...someone that makes them feel good to be around. That means no "doom & gloom" Jow Forums crap, save that for here. When you're on a date, be funny, be entertaining, make her the center of the evening, but steer her to things that both of you will have fun doing. Nothing has to be degenerate, like getting fucked-up at some stoner party, if she likes doing that, she's not the one, anyway.

But it's on YOU, Jow Forums. Don't shirk, don't blame everything on her, she doesn't really know what she wants, in the first place.
It's been this way forever, guise.

Attached: PolCharm4.jpg (396x640, 50K)

Stfu slut

>wasting money
enjoy the frozen pizza you spoiled bitch

More man than you'll ever be, kike.

>not making the roastie pay for its own meal as a filter to see if they are a mature and responsible adult that is capable of contributing to a relationship instead of just leaching you for everything you're worth
wow guys are pathetic.

The bitch is learnin us guys

Attached: 1563086110260.png (860x560, 899K)

Claim: A third of women only date men because of the free food
Study:A third of women have gone on A DATE for free food.

Typical journalism. Either you are an idiot or you have an agenda here. Sage.

(((Suzy Weiss)))

>”Don’t date, marry or have children goyim!”

three thirds of women only date for the some form of resource we have

THIRD OF DOGS AND CATS ONLY LIVE WITH HUMANS BECAUSE OF FREE FOOD, STUDY SAYS

>women
>cooking
>2019

>women need leadership
>now be my clown... entertain me, make me laugh, take care of me, feed me, hell, even breathe for me. It doesn't matter I can't cook, I don't take care of myself, and I constantly want to go out and be a slug. You have to man up if you want my validation.

Yeah that's not how it works roastie. You don't want leadership. Leadership is us telling you what to do and you shutting the fuck up and doing it.

Whoever goes on dates? You sit there with some dumb slut that you don't know eating food? Why endure all that?

Pretty sure that crackwhore ain't the right choice.

Keep in mind, this study, prolly taxpayer funded, unironically calls s third of women WHORES.
When women post this as cute, point that out to them.

I’m pretty blackpilled but I admire your enthusiasm and optimism

Hopefully once America turns majority non-white whites can balkanise so we don’t have to deal with all this bullshit

Can’t build a house on rotten foundations

That’s the intention

Jews don’t want whites dating for obvious reasons

Same reason they sexualise white women

>Not being able to find a woman who can cook

>If she goes out with you, this is where you impress her with your charm, self-confidence, and ability to make the date a fun night & a success.
>She's giving you a chance, even if she, herself, isn't aware of it.
this. guys who get used for food are at fault because they failed to bag the woman. if they were good calibre, they'd have secured a future relationship of some sort, should they have wished.

Just go for a coffee or drink at a cafe it isn't hard

My previous gf couldnt cook for shit. So i did ot for us. I broke up with her for othercreasons but you getcthe iidea.
>women and cooking
>2019

Doesnt work like that today

Lol. I cook better than probably 99% of women. The only thing I need women for is companionship and sex.

>If she goes out with you, this is where you impress her with your charm, self-confidence, and ability to make the date a fun night & a success.

>YOU must be witty, fun, and choose things to do that are entertaining and make the night memorable to her.

But why tho... we both want the same thing either only sex or sex with the possibility of relationship. So why is the onus to do EVERYTHING on the man?

>women
>cooking
Do you live in Afghanistan?

Yea, that is how it works, fag.
Women like men with confidence and a good sense of humor, and when you take them out, what the fuck are you actually doing? You're trying to entertain them so they have a good impression of you.

Why is this concept beyond you? Or do you think you're too good to play the same game the rest of us had to, and men have had to play for fucking centuries?

Have fun staying celibate, idiot.

Give that man a cigar.

Attached: Cigar.jpg (900x991, 102K)

kek yeah just be more alpha like bro just be urself lmao

>She's giving a chance

lmao. with that old curtained beaten up foul smelling cunt? Gtfo you infidel thot.

>only date so they can go to fancy restaurants and have a nice night out instead of necrotizing at home
That's what a date is. A pleasant night out with someone who might be interesting to meet again.

Truth be told, this has been the case for a long time, now.
Women can't cook. Men don't know why, because men can follow a recipe with ease, just like they can build furniture from planks of wood (and if you can't, get your ass together, pufta).

Men have always been better cooks than women.

>Pretty sure that crackwhore ain't the right choice.

Crackwhore? That's the Princeton valedictorian you slut shamer

>men have always been better cooks
Hear hear

get lost femanon

>we both want the same thing either only sex or sex with the possibility of relationship
Uh, no.
Women don't know what they want, and nature drives them to want children, even if their cognitive functions try to tell them otherwise.
Remember, too...women grow up in an environment of extreme brainwashing, just like men, and they are even more vulnerable to it.

And...?...

>This

and 80% of men date women for the casual sex
it's a transaction

He's just saying that being a jester and being a leader are entirely different things. You obviously don't want a Colonel giving you orders and court marshalling you when you slack off or refuse

thanks for this weird boomer post

The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was "sick etnies". Guess I'm a faggot

>WOMEN HATE SEX
Gas yourself roastie.

>Women don't know what they want, and nature drives them to want children,

Hence dating

Gives what?

> companionship with a dishwasher

The real question is, why is there a burnt lemon on her plate

What the fuck?

Attached: dads.png (664x470, 623K)

>The real question is, why is there a burnt lemon on her plate
She was directing her contempt for him at the lemon. Her glare alone started to char that lemon

Re-heating is not cooking

It’s like a system of marriage simply for familial stability and family connections is better then this r-selection thing that selects for women with pronounced secondary sexual characteristics like boobs and butts rather than intelligence creating a sexually dimorphic and r-strategist society.

I can and absolutely will treat a lady to a meal. It's just that there are almost no ladies left, just roasties and sluts.

>taking girls on dates
This is where you fucked up. Should have stuck with your high school qt. You could have had a virgin that you had trained to do whatever you want. Instead you got a mentally damaged blown out roastie who is conspiring against you every minute of the day.

At least 1/3 of woman are whores. Tell us something new

Move to Canada and get a dog then :-p

More like men only date women in Hope's of getting a sympathy fuck

Actually this.
t. into an incredibly good relationship based on these principles.

>Courting was a mistake.

>(((dating)))
>courting

(((Dating))) is a postmodern custom, that conservatives embraced - protip: cohabitation and (((dating))) all come from homosexual culture, its nothing more than a mock marriage.

Attached: dating1533941795564.png (612x520, 260K)

I'm talking about proper cooking not an oven meal or a microwave """meal"""

Happy to ... AFTER my balls are empty.

>Afford to treat a lady to a meal to find out how much of a self-centered clown she is while she talks about hip hop and stupid shit 24/7.

>Just shut the fuck up cunt and suck my dick and I’ll put up with your retarded babble some more.

you need a woman to raise beautiful white kids. not for sex alone or companionship you fucking faggot

My bitch only complains about my cooking but never cooks herself. If she wasn't so god damn fun to fuck I would have dumped her long ago. Only ugly girls cook now a days.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck!

whilst you are correct in some aspects, you missed a glaring big issue, when you mention:
>it makes me think every guy these days was some kind of mamma's boy
But then go on to say
>When you're on a date, be funny, be entertaining, make her the center of the evening, but steer her to things that both of you will have fun doing.
So my question to you Mr. Einstein, is IF the boy didn't have a father in the house WHO was meant to teach the young boy these types of skills? Oh yea, it's not an issue to wreck you head around, it's a lot easier to make fun of the "poor loser" and just tell him what he "ought" to do, w/o acknowledging the problems put into modern men's way

Pick related, how fucking clueless the women is in the story, as clueless are young men who never had a role model to follow, mommy =/= daddy

Attached: 1551009083332.jpg (343x874, 185K)

>men have had to play for fucking centuries?
They didn't you pozzed faggot.
Previous generations of men either had arranged marriages by their families (if they didn't just go the next town over and abduct a woman) or arranged their own. This (((dinner and a movies))) shit didn't exist a century ago, you could barely find a restaurant in a town because people ate at their own homes.
Yes, I get laid on the regular
No, I do not fucking date, nor do I play a court jester to any cunt

Meme flag centenarian, posting from a nursing home.

The only white women I know that can cook a decent meal are relatives. Out of my closest six friends, the only ones that can cook are two white guys and the asian girl.

>women are hobos
>but REAL hobos atleast won't pretend they like you, and if you give them free food they'll love you
>unlike women

Attached: 99 insight.png (435x480, 438K)

Friendly reminder for the cycle of new cucks here. Anyone disagreeing with the sentiment and message of this argument has never had a chance with women.

Thanks, Dad.

100% of men only date women to plunge their flesh missile into a woman: no study needed

Attention.

the majority of men only date women because of the free sex: study

Evolutionary it makes sense, they are probing the earning capabilities of men. However, the problem is for all of the talk about "female intuition" and how women "just know" they are just as fucking dumb as men, just dumb in a different way.

It is here, where the their sexual desire makes them to make stupid mistakes, this is the functional equivalent of guys buying bathwater from the internet. It's sexual desire run amok

Attached: 2wsd14.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Modern women cant cook.

Wrong. Free sex.

MGTOW is the future

Attached: dine juan .png (1822x1358, 344K)

Hilarious joke bro. Women don't cook for shit these days. There's a reason why all of the world renowned chefs worth a damn are men. Not to mention how expecting a woman to cook is seen as "hurr patriarchal" from any millennial woman. Hell, expecting a woman to do anything other than exist is patriarchal and sexist and whatever else. God I hate what this world has become.

Attached: gold digger.png (911x901, 104K)

Roastie upset at lack of male hippopotamus' to procreate with, more at 11

Regardless of arranged marriage or dating and movies, you still dealing with the same biological entity that is women. You manage her hypergami by managing her expectations, this is hard because you have to endure the tearworks and differentiate if they are crocodile tears or genuine (she dosen't know, the only thing she know is that she has a problem and wants YOU to fix it).

Attached: 1558848207118.jpg (639x495, 36K)

Attached: 1551057963495.png (871x464, 47K)

If you believe in academia, let alone psychology or sociology bullshit in 2019 you deserve to be put down

Attached: whore shit 792.png (1696x604, 1.02M)

Bruh I cook all the meals this is a meme.

A man of culture I see

Attached: Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Why are people grilling you? This is genuinely great advice.

see He's telling the lame to just run, without acknowledging why they are lame in the first place

Just die already you fucking cockroach

Attached: 1559454413881.jpg (1200x630, 313K)

And we find ourselves back to the Boomer problem. It's not Western women's fault they're like this.

I grew up in an upper-middle class area, so no we were not white trash. Most of the kids couldn't dress themselves. T-shirts and jeans every day. We made fun of the preppy kids who wore chinos and polo shirts because we were secretly jealous that they had parents who cared about and took pride in them.

I had to teach myself to iron clothing, to work basic household appliances. The Boomers' true love and commitment was for television and processed food. And accruing debt, they put their heart and soul into that too. They gave that in particular everything they got.

They also let so many of their Gen X/Millennial kids get stoned every day because it kept us in a more pacified, delirious state and made us less of a nuisance.

something akin to pic related would have been him IF he would have gotten back together with her

Attached: wtf image.jpg (539x960, 52K)

>women are literal whores
more news at 11

>sex from a woman
>free
>ever

They call dating legalized prostitution for a reason.

>free sex
Why are women's jokes never funny?
Fuck a woman and she'll always think you owe her something. You're better off going to a whore, they're cleaner, you'll get what you want, and they'll go away.

Attached: 1561757603287.jpg (1908x1146, 253K)

All the best leaders can do so while making youj think they're great guys to go out and have a beer with.
Nobody said you need to be a comedian, you just need to be interesting and retain her attention...in other words, entertain her, in the real sense of the word (look it up).