Courting was a mistake

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Courting was a mistake.

Attached: 1563098811573.png (474 KB, 639x847)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8cx0h7/my_ex_m37_got_his_act_together_after_we_divorced/?limit=500
businessinsider.com/california-dine-and-dash-dater-accusations-2018-9
pastebin.com/iSKH5aR6

Owen James
Owen James

This is why you always follow the 2:1 Rule. Only give 1 for every 2 she gives you.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Let's be honest. Third of men only date women because of free cooking.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

If you can't afford to treat a lady to a meal you need to get your shit together. And also realize you're not exactly relationship material if you resent taking care of another person monitarily, emotionally, or otherwise.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

believing anything a woman states

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

I don't know of any women who can cook.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Getting tired of these Jew "studies" and grown men falling for them, when they goddam know better.
If you're poor enough to need "free food" then you're on EBT cards anyway, and getting better food than people that work for a living.

If they want to say a third of all women only date so they can go to fancy restaurants and have a nice night out instead of necrotizing at home, then I'd have a better chance at believing it.

And this is where YOU, the man, comes in.
If she goes out with you, this is where you impress her with your charm, self-confidence, and ability to make the date a fun night & a success.
She's giving you a chance, even if she, herself, isn't aware of it.

YOU must be witty, fun, and choose things to do that are entertaining and make the night memorable to her. Too many guys seem to think the woman should do all the chasing, it makes me think every guy these days was some kind of mamma's boy. Regardless of what you were led to believe, you're not some little gift from heaven, everything is a challenge and a responsibility, and if you want the right girl, and to build a good life and make babbys with her, NOW is where it starts.

Women need leadership, even if the Jew media keeps telling them they don't. They will respond to you, if you're a real man. And that doesn't mean you have to Chad Thundercock, it means you have to be smart, confident, in charge of your life, and...very important...someone that makes them feel good to be around. That means no "doom & gloom" Jow Forums crap, save that for here. When you're on a date, be funny, be entertaining, make her the center of the evening, but steer her to things that both of you will have fun doing. Nothing has to be degenerate, like getting fucked-up at some stoner party, if she likes doing that, she's not the one, anyway.

But it's on YOU, Jow Forums. Don't shirk, don't blame everything on her, she doesn't really know what she wants, in the first place.
It's been this way forever, guise.

Attached: PolCharm4.jpg (50 KB, 396x640)

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Stfu slut

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

wasting money
enjoy the frozen pizza you spoiled bitch

James Long
James Long

More man than you'll ever be, kike.

Leo Long
Leo Long

not making the roastie pay for its own meal as a filter to see if they are a mature and responsible adult that is capable of contributing to a relationship instead of just leaching you for everything you're worth
wow guys are pathetic.

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

The bitch is learnin us guys

Attached: 1563086110260.png (899 KB, 860x560)

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

Claim: A third of women only date men because of the free food
Study:A third of women have gone on A DATE for free food.

Typical journalism. Either you are an idiot or you have an agenda here. Sage.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

(((Suzy Weiss)))

”Don’t date, marry or have children goyim!”

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

three thirds of women only date for the some form of resource we have

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

THIRD OF DOGS AND CATS ONLY LIVE WITH HUMANS BECAUSE OF FREE FOOD, STUDY SAYS

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

women
cooking

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

women need leadership
now be my clown... entertain me, make me laugh, take care of me, feed me, hell, even breathe for me. It doesn't matter I can't cook, I don't take care of myself, and I constantly want to go out and be a slug. You have to man up if you want my validation.

Yeah that's not how it works roastie. You don't want leadership. Leadership is us telling you what to do and you shutting the fuck up and doing it.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Whoever goes on dates? You sit there with some dumb slut that you don't know eating food? Why endure all that?

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Pretty sure that crackwhore ain't the right choice.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Keep in mind, this study, prolly taxpayer funded, unironically calls s third of women WHORES.
When women post this as cute, point that out to them.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

I’m pretty blackpilled but I admire your enthusiasm and optimism

Hopefully once America turns majority non-white whites can balkanise so we don’t have to deal with all this bullshit

Can’t build a house on rotten foundations

John Stewart
John Stewart

That’s the intention

Jews don’t want whites dating for obvious reasons

Same reason they sexualise white women

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Not being able to find a woman who can cook

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

If she goes out with you, this is where you impress her with your charm, self-confidence, and ability to make the date a fun night & a success.
She's giving you a chance, even if she, herself, isn't aware of it.
this. guys who get used for food are at fault because they failed to bag the woman. if they were good calibre, they'd have secured a future relationship of some sort, should they have wished.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Just go for a coffee or drink at a cafe it isn't hard

John Taylor
John Taylor

My previous gf couldnt cook for shit. So i did ot for us. I broke up with her for othercreasons but you getcthe iidea.
women and cooking

Doesnt work like that today

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Lol. I cook better than probably 99% of women. The only thing I need women for is companionship and sex.

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

YOU must be witty, fun, and choose things to do that are entertaining and make the night memorable to her.

But why tho... we both want the same thing either only sex or sex with the possibility of relationship. So why is the onus to do EVERYTHING on the man?

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

women
cooking
Do you live in Afghanistan?

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Yea, that is how it works, fag.
Women like men with confidence and a good sense of humor, and when you take them out, what the fuck are you actually doing? You're trying to entertain them so they have a good impression of you.

Why is this concept beyond you? Or do you think you're too good to play the same game the rest of us had to, and men have had to play for fucking centuries?

Have fun staying celibate, idiot.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Give that man a cigar.

Attached: Cigar.jpg (102 KB, 900x991)

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

kek yeah just be more alpha like bro just be urself lmao

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

She's giving a chance

lmao. with that old curtained beaten up foul smelling cunt? Gtfo you infidel thot.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

only date so they can go to fancy restaurants and have a nice night out instead of necrotizing at home
That's what a date is. A pleasant night out with someone who might be interesting to meet again.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Truth be told, this has been the case for a long time, now.
Women can't cook. Men don't know why, because men can follow a recipe with ease, just like they can build furniture from planks of wood (and if you can't, get your ass together, pufta).

Men have always been better cooks than women.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Pretty sure that crackwhore ain't the right choice.

Crackwhore? That's the Princeton valedictorian you slut shamer

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

men have always been better cooks
Hear hear

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

get lost femanon

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

we both want the same thing either only sex or sex with the possibility of relationship
Uh, no.
Women don't know what they want, and nature drives them to want children, even if their cognitive functions try to tell them otherwise.
Remember, too...women grow up in an environment of extreme brainwashing, just like men, and they are even more vulnerable to it.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

And...?...

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

This

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

and 80% of men date women for the casual sex
it's a transaction

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

He's just saying that being a jester and being a leader are entirely different things. You obviously don't want a Colonel giving you orders and court marshalling you when you slack off or refuse

Luis Long
Luis Long

thanks for this weird boomer post

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was "sick etnies". Guess I'm a faggot

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

WOMEN HATE SEX
Gas yourself roastie.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Women don't know what they want, and nature drives them to want children,

Hence dating

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Gives what?

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

companionship with a dishwasher

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

The real question is, why is there a burnt lemon on her plate

What the fuck?

Attached: dads.png (623 KB, 664x470)

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

The real question is, why is there a burnt lemon on her plate
She was directing her contempt for him at the lemon. Her glare alone started to char that lemon

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Re-heating is not cooking

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

It’s like a system of marriage simply for familial stability and family connections is better then this r-selection thing that selects for women with pronounced secondary sexual characteristics like boobs and butts rather than intelligence creating a sexually dimorphic and r-strategist society.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

I can and absolutely will treat a lady to a meal. It's just that there are almost no ladies left, just roasties and sluts.

John Butler
John Butler

taking girls on dates
This is where you fucked up. Should have stuck with your high school qt. You could have had a virgin that you had trained to do whatever you want. Instead you got a mentally damaged blown out roastie who is conspiring against you every minute of the day.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

At least 1/3 of woman are whores. Tell us something new

Cameron White
Cameron White

Move to Canada and get a dog then :-p

David Myers
David Myers

More like men only date women in Hope's of getting a sympathy fuck

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Actually this.
t. into an incredibly good relationship based on these principles.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Courting was a mistake.

(((dating)))
courting

(((Dating))) is a postmodern custom, that conservatives embraced - protip: cohabitation and (((dating))) all come from homosexual culture, its nothing more than a mock marriage.

Attached: dating1533941795564.png (260 KB, 612x520)

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

I'm talking about proper cooking not an oven meal or a microwave """meal"""

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

Happy to ... AFTER my balls are empty.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Afford to treat a lady to a meal to find out how much of a self-centered clown she is while she talks about hip hop and stupid shit 24/7.

Just shut the fuck up cunt and suck my dick and I’ll put up with your retarded babble some more.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

you need a woman to raise beautiful white kids. not for sex alone or companionship you fucking faggot

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

My bitch only complains about my cooking but never cooks herself. If she wasn't so god damn fun to fuck I would have dumped her long ago. Only ugly girls cook now a days.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Jesus Christ, what the fuck!

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

whilst you are correct in some aspects, you missed a glaring big issue, when you mention:
it makes me think every guy these days was some kind of mamma's boy
But then go on to say
When you're on a date, be funny, be entertaining, make her the center of the evening, but steer her to things that both of you will have fun doing.
So my question to you Mr. Einstein, is IF the boy didn't have a father in the house WHO was meant to teach the young boy these types of skills? Oh yea, it's not an issue to wreck you head around, it's a lot easier to make fun of the "poor loser" and just tell him what he "ought" to do, w/o acknowledging the problems put into modern men's way

Pick related, how fucking clueless the women is in the story, as clueless are young men who never had a role model to follow, mommy =/= daddy

Attached: 1551009083332.jpg (185 KB, 343x874)

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

men have had to play for fucking centuries?
They didn't you pozzed faggot.
Previous generations of men either had arranged marriages by their families (if they didn't just go the next town over and abduct a woman) or arranged their own. This (((dinner and a movies))) shit didn't exist a century ago, you could barely find a restaurant in a town because people ate at their own homes.
Yes, I get laid on the regular
No, I do not fucking date, nor do I play a court jester to any cunt

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Meme flag centenarian, posting from a nursing home.

Camden Young
Camden Young

The only white women I know that can cook a decent meal are relatives. Out of my closest six friends, the only ones that can cook are two white guys and the asian girl.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

women are hobos
but REAL hobos atleast won't pretend they like you, and if you give them free food they'll love you
unlike women

Attached: 99-insight.png (438 KB, 435x480)

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Friendly reminder for the cycle of new cucks here. Anyone disagreeing with the sentiment and message of this argument has never had a chance with women.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Thanks, Dad.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

100% of men only date women to plunge their flesh missile into a woman: no study needed

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Attention.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

the majority of men only date women because of the free sex: study

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Evolutionary it makes sense, they are probing the earning capabilities of men. However, the problem is for all of the talk about "female intuition" and how women "just know" they are just as fucking dumb as men, just dumb in a different way.

It is here, where the their sexual desire makes them to make stupid mistakes, this is the functional equivalent of guys buying bathwater from the internet. It's sexual desire run amok

Attached: 2wsd14.jpg (41 KB, 500x500)

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Modern women cant cook.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Wrong. Free sex.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

MGTOW is the future

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Attached: dine-juan-.png (344 KB, 1822x1358)

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Hilarious joke bro. Women don't cook for shit these days. There's a reason why all of the world renowned chefs worth a damn are men. Not to mention how expecting a woman to cook is seen as "hurr patriarchal" from any millennial woman. Hell, expecting a woman to do anything other than exist is patriarchal and sexist and whatever else. God I hate what this world has become.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

Attached: gold-digger.png (104 KB, 911x901)

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Roastie upset at lack of male hippopotamus' to procreate with, more at 11

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Regardless of arranged marriage or dating and movies, you still dealing with the same biological entity that is women. You manage her hypergami by managing her expectations, this is hard because you have to endure the tearworks and differentiate if they are crocodile tears or genuine (she dosen't know, the only thing she know is that she has a problem and wants YOU to fix it).

Attached: 1558848207118.jpg (36 KB, 639x495)

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Attached: 1551057963495.png (47 KB, 871x464)

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

If you believe in academia, let alone psychology or sociology bullshit in 2019 you deserve to be put down

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Attached: whore-shit-792.png (1.02 MB, 1696x604)

David Jackson
David Jackson

Bruh I cook all the meals this is a meme.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

A man of culture I see

Attached: Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg (26 KB, 600x400)

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

Why are people grilling you? This is genuinely great advice.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

see He's telling the lame to just run, without acknowledging why they are lame in the first place

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Just die already you fucking cockroach

Attached: 1559454413881.jpg (313 KB, 1200x630)

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

And we find ourselves back to the Boomer problem. It's not Western women's fault they're like this.

I grew up in an upper-middle class area, so no we were not white trash. Most of the kids couldn't dress themselves. T-shirts and jeans every day. We made fun of the preppy kids who wore chinos and polo shirts because we were secretly jealous that they had parents who cared about and took pride in them.

I had to teach myself to iron clothing, to work basic household appliances. The Boomers' true love and commitment was for television and processed food. And accruing debt, they put their heart and soul into that too. They gave that in particular everything they got.

They also let so many of their Gen X/Millennial kids get stoned every day because it kept us in a more pacified, delirious state and made us less of a nuisance.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

something akin to pic related would have been him IF he would have gotten back together with her

Attached: wtf-image.jpg (52 KB, 539x960)

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

women are literal whores
more news at 11

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

sex from a woman
free
ever

They call dating legalized prostitution for a reason.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

free sex
Why are women's jokes never funny?
Fuck a woman and she'll always think you owe her something. You're better off going to a whore, they're cleaner, you'll get what you want, and they'll go away.

Attached: 1561757603287.jpg (253 KB, 1908x1146)

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

All the best leaders can do so while making youj think they're great guys to go out and have a beer with.
Nobody said you need to be a comedian, you just need to be interesting and retain her attention...in other words, entertain her, in the real sense of the word (look it up).

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

You do owe her. The vast majority of the time the sex won't be pleasurable to her. Men are shit at sex.

If you're good at sex, she'll swamp you with free sex.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

I know the way to a women's heart, now let me sell you my book so we can keep this pyramid scheme going

Attached: 04-RooshV.w700.h700.png (189 KB, 700x700)

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Ok, somebody needs to write up a list of overused meme words, like "boomer" or "cope" so we can tell the shills when they're being boring and cringy.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Dicking

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

good at sex
practice makes perfect...but what about opportunity cost?

Attached: pompano-beach-fl-march-09-stormy-daniels-makes-a-special-appearance-M7HA6W.jpg (122 KB, 866x1390)

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

We're at an "avant le deluge" moment with the Baby Boomers. Only now are young people getting a voice and a platform, looking at the past few decades of Western history, and realizing what absolute scum they were. It will be very hard to take any recourse against them at this point. They're entering retirement, won't be around in a couple decades, and the inter-generational wealth transfer has already taken place. We were robbed of childhoods, family, community, culture, and even our financial future.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

just from the top of me head
cuck
kike
boomer
red pilled
neomarxist
etc.
Some user far more talented than me put together this amazing chart of distilled autism

Attached: 1557668824222.jpg (734 KB, 1900x1364)

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

The promise of ever-growing productivity surely was a good fiction to keep the economy running, but all bubbles must come to an end

Attached: 1551007094502.jpg (191 KB, 768x768)

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

women
cooking
Party like it's 1920.

Evan White
Evan White

Look up American Millennial incomes, the student loan debt fiasco, the reverse mortgage, and come back to me saying hating Boomers is some anti-male shaming technique. If anything I hate the Boomer females more than the males for destroying the men with industrial scale divorce, betraying their husband children to try to cash in on the alimony lottery. But both the males and females were inter-generational social and financial child molesters.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

You are such a fucking child that it's not funny.
Women do not experience pleasure the way men experience pleasure. These animals are so distorted and psychologically damaged that they are a mockery.
Christkike, plz

Attached: public-health-hazard.png (111 KB, 502x919)

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

IF the boy didn't have a father in the house WHO was meant to teach the young boy these types of skills?
Do you think for a second that a father wouldn't simply tell you exactly what I told you?
A decent father is a wonderful asset, no argument, and it's harder to grow up without one, but everyone still needs to grow up.
You have to tough it out, under those circumstances, and make an effort to find those willing to impart information that a father would have, had there been any around.
I sometimes think this is the reason a lot of guys come to Jow Forums in the first place.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Flailing around due to being hit so dexterously

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

you misunderstand me user, male shaming IS what created civilization. Like men of our generation are shamed today, so where the Boomers when they were young. The whole produce wealth for pussy is a pyramid scheme we call civilisation seeAll these shaming tactics are attempts to influence peoples' behaviour (don't be a cuck/kike/boomer etc.!)

Attached: cilisation-and-pussy.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

depending on a woman
for anything
ever
found the cuckster

Attached: I-AM-THE-LAW.webm (2.45 MB, 428x426)

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

modernity was a mistake. the quality of women is perfectly equalized at all times by nature to the quality of men.

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

t.roastie

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

and make an effort to find those willing to impart information that a father would have, had there been any around.
yeah user, and that's what a role model is. It's not only about imparting information, it is also to role model (hence the name) behaviour after to copy the attitude, demeanor, ethos ethos etcs. things you don't get from reading them in a book.

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

You know, excuses are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

And THAT'S what your dad would have told you.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

My bad, I thought I was talking to a 12 yr old, not a mental 12 yr old with tits.
btw

Attached: tit-or-gtfo.jpg (69 KB, 616x380)

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

women
cooking
I haven't met a single chick that could cook for shit. Even fucking scrambled eggs from them taste like shit. I'm a better cook than these whores and I don't need them for shit.

There's a reason why they need guys for free food. They can't cook for shit and buying premade stuff is too expensive for their broke asses

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Most women these days only deserve to be treated as unserious whores. Made my life better.

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

an entire essay of what men need to do and all of the hoops we should be happy to jump through
and what effort is the woman supposed to put in? Just having a vagina? Would a beta orbiter like you expect anything out of a woman, or would you just be happy that they are gracing you with their presence?

You sound very weak.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

and men have had to play for fucking centuries?
Modern vagina-worshipping was an invention of the 20th century, you fool. Prior to that, men literally bought their wives from her father. You are an incredibly stupid person.

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

and what effort is the woman supposed to put in? Just having a vagina?
Is that not why you're dating her in the first place?
If not, than have fun with your blow-up doll.

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

He probably thinks that forming colored dirt into whore paint and not completely reeking of the last guy's cum is payment enough.

Attached: public-health-hazard-.png (668 KB, 1920x1022)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Not true, go read "Romeo and Juliet."
When was the last time you actually attempted to romance a girl?
I played the guitar for mine, on picnics in the country, with wine and a fucking picnic basket.

Sometimes the old ways are the best, maybe some anons here should give it a try.

David Anderson
David Anderson

Romeo and Juliet was a parody of teen "love". Its literally criticizing the idea of falling "in love", as opposed to having a marriage that benefits both families.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Based granny chaser.

Attached: pzrwv145fz321.jpg (102 KB, 854x480)

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

"There"

Based and fucking redpilled

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

and he ended up abducting her, not (((dating)) her

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

a classic

The shit-eating Boomer rears his fat face, unwittingly proving everything I say about him through his own words and behavior.

When Boomers try to defend themselves, it always revolves around this similar pattern of ascribing full agency, decision-making capacity, responsibility on young people while rebuffing such ascriptions to themselves.

E.g. young people need to take responsibility for having chosen to trust all of the adult authorities and power vectors in society (for whom college was a nominal fee or even free) and have six figures of student loan debt tied around their necks for the rest of their lives (which cannot be discharged through bankruptcy thanks to the Boomers' 2005 bankruptcy reform under Dubya), but said adults need not take responsibility for turning higher education into this racket. It's just your typical psychopath Boomer pilpul.

"Hey, I don't owe you anything. Take responsibility for your own decisions."
"You would have done the same thing in our shoes."

The Boomers have the gaslighting, dissimulation, and cognitive dissonance down to a science. It's what they've been doing their whole lives as a generation of parasites and double dippers.

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

dating women in 2019
lel u'd have to be braindead, no one has time for the needy attention whore on social media this society has created. its a waste of time. why date a wet hole thats going to be dreaming about chad on snapchat until she hits the wall. delusions of grandeur most modern women have. just fuck the wet hole, don't date it.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

this guy looks so much like my dad. my dad is a drunk though not a firearm expert.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

If you can't afford your own food then why should I let you suck my dick

James Evans
James Evans

Jokes on them I can't even get a date hahahahaha

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

parody of teen "love". Its literally criticizing the idea of falling "in love"
No, it is criticizing the two warring families for not accepting love.
In the end, it is a tragedy, and all due to those that felt family honor was more important than love.
Both families end up losing children, and until that loss, they don't understand what they've thrown away.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

get companionship
get clean dishes
What's the downside?

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Fake and gay.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

When Boomers try to defend themselves, it always revolves around this similar pattern of ascribing full agency, decision-making capacity, responsibility on young people
I have nothing to "defend," and I almost guarantee I'm in better shape than you are.

EVERYONE is responsible for their own lives, NOBODY will give you a fucking thing.
And if you're getting shit for free, you're a worthless welfare rat, trying to make excuses for being a parasite.

I've been moderately wealthy, and I've been dirt poor, I've taken responsibility for my actions and my situations. Nothing is easy, nothing has ever been easy.

Sitting here shitposting is a waste, I've got work to do today, and I've been putting it off.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

yard work?

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

More Boomer blather. At least you're not denying you're a Boomer, so you're not a complete liar.

This turbo-individualist "muh individual responsibility" is really convenient when you inherited this space age utopia from your parents with cheap to free non-profit college, every young person with a job buying real estate, affordable health care, an intact family unit. So you springboarded off all that, allowed ALL of these institutions to deteriorate either through neglect or turning them into rackets to enrich yourselves, but "muh individual responsibility" right? I just need to accept inheriting a worse hand of cards than you were dealt and a future that you stole from without complaining. That would be very convenient for you wouldn't it?

Attached: 1516794009307.jpg (1.1 MB, 1024x788)

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

This isn't for me sadly. I don't know how to woo women

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

.png
I believe it. Women are double jews.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Who has the article about the man from California who skipped out of the date making the women pay?
He is going to go to prison

Its hypocrisy i tell you, men must pay? Where are the feminists with their EQUALITY hogwash?

Attached: 1562880725749.jpg (53 KB, 595x581)

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

First off, don't listen to what that faggot just told you. What he didn't mention in that post right there? He is no longer
moderately wealthy
because he more than likely got took to the cleaners by a divorce attorney, like most boomers did.
1. They're a lot like children, no object permanence, if they don't see you constantly, you do not exist for them, this also count for getting to know them, you do not exist for them without spending time in their proximity
2. Do not treat women like they have any reason or logic, they only have emotion, manipulate those and do so frequently as they only experience the world through their emotions
3. Facts do not matter, you can lie straight to their faces and it won't matter as long as you believe your bullshit and keep on believing it

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Who has the article about the man from California who skipped out of the date making the women pay?

I remember reading it. That was was a an isolated event. I also remember that many men had to foot the bill when their female tinder dates vanished without a trace.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

yeah women are dumb af. they really don't know what they want. this is why you see so many in 10+ relationships/hookups by the time they are 30 and still lost.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

It's 2019.
If you are spending more than $30 on a date you are a beta cucktard.
If you aren't fucking her after the first "date" and never calling her again you are a beta cuck.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Fuck that, rostie, men owe you nothing. If a woman don't give a clue that she is interested first it's a waste of time anyway.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

you think women my age want to cook or clean? no. so when i get back from yardwork or fixing the house and i ask if she can make dinner, and she tells me its not her job, im a little pissed off. its not a job but an obligation and if you cant contribute to the house, why would i want to be with you? relationships are a partnership and i already have lazy coworkers who half ass everything, i dont need to come home to the same shit

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

But pets are slaves and they really love you.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Not into sexagenarians...

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

That's acceptable.

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

going on dates
Kek dude just go to the girls place and fuck her. Thats what I do

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

I know you think you're really deepbased, but you're a part of the problem. Women are rational agents. You're falling for this "women are complicated" meme that they use to gaslight and dodge responsibility. Wammen want you to think they're innocent children who aren't in control of their decisions so they can always get their pussy pass and be held liable for nothing.

You're not completely wrong though. Another way of looking at your approach to women is that yes, women are turned on by men who are powerful, who aren't afraid of talking down to them, who recognize their own self-worth and aren't slobbering all over women like princesses which is how they've been treated by all the men in their life, from daddy to all the betas she's dated. So by adopting your approach, and I have no doubt it works, you're marking yourself as different than the majority of men and sparking attraction. I would argue that you're right but for different reasons than you've spelled out.

Attached: therationalmale.jpg (21 KB, 300x300)

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Ain't paying for no thots food, they have the right to work. Fucking boomers; my God.

John Wright
John Wright

I can afford it, I just choose not to. Nobody ever got rich by buying stuff for other people and giving money away.

Alexander White
Alexander White

Sound like, man have to DO EVERYTHING to get the girl he likes for a date
It use to be just a love letter and going out have a date, get to know each other.
Now you have to spend hundred over on a single Dinner with a bitch you going to see her once or twice.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Thuth, romantic marriage is literally a Marxist ploy to undermine western civilization. There's books on that.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

that's what men deserve for being dumb idiots, you can OBVIOUSLY dodge this by not behaving like a loser

Brody King
Brody King

man, women are so weird. its like sex or being with men is just not that big a deal to them. whereas with men sex is like the #1 most important thing ever

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Dinner dates are a beta thing. This is how you take a woman out.

Invite her out to dinner date
Meet her at the entrance to the restaurant
Don't actually go inside the restaurant
Take her to the movie theater down the block
Ask her what movie she'd like to see
Don't care bitch. Pay for tickets for something decent
Eat boxes of junior mints while watching greasy film and relishing in her discomfort
Laugh and chew with mouth open every time there's a joke on screen
Leave for the bathroom, but don't really
Stand outside for a moment and wait to see if she tries to make a break for it
Corner her in the thin hallway leading out into the hall
Smile big and shake a box of junior mints in her face
"Sorry babe, had to get more"
Make that bitch sit through two hours of utter dross
Check phone at the end of showing
"Sorry babe, gotta go. Wife's calling"
Stand to leave
Fart
Just ditch her there without another word

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

This post convinced me we need to bring back true courting and arranged marriage. Fuck this culture of female worship.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

"women are complicated" meme
Not what I was saying at all, I was saying they're pure engines of instinct no better than animals. I've seen women who are life partners turn on each other in moments, displaying absolutely no loyalty because they don't even understand the concept. (No man there in that situation)
I really wanted to tell that kid to go take a few psychology courses and spend some time lurking on a few PUA forums to see how they execute psychological manipulation.

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

That’s right you tell em, guys you gotta absolutely pay for everything, go to lengths to tell her she’s not a ravenous whore, and hell you better be raising her son.
Can’t do that, no relationship.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

taking a woman who isn't your gf or wife out to fancy/expensive restaurants
That's a yikes from me senpai

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Just a reminder.

All of you will still be here at 40, rereading the same articles, statistics infographics, and saying the same things 10 years prior comfortable in knowing you never had a chance because society and women precluded you from happiness from the get go.

Then one day you will realize all of this and contribute to the population's suicide statistic right on schedule.

Attached: 1559608464460.jpg (111 KB, 1396x1570)

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Have sex

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

It's a biological mechanism, really. Eggs are expensive because they're in limited supply. Sperm is cheap for the opposite reason. So men jump through hoops for the most eggs they can get. In primitive societies this is expressed in harems where some warlord has many wives and most men die virgins. Civilization was created when we realized we'd accomplish more if we got rid of this game. Now we almost have that game back in full force, and surprise--civilization is degrading.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

civilization is degrading
not for the harem owners

Jose James
Jose James

Brilliant m8
Underrated post and nice get.

Attached: 80A21FB4-E9E1-45B2-9562-97ED6B489713.jpg (2.74 MB, 4032x3024)

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

how fitting

Attached: 1556080075535.png (15 KB, 800x400)

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Head.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

I married a chick even though she was a fattie because while we were dating she frequently cooked me the best meals I had ever eaten. Even the smells were the best food I had ever smelled.
Then I took her on frequent five mile marches, and now she is pleasantly thicc instead of fat. Lost 70 pounds I kid you not. Change was similar to pic related.
Now and her fat mom and sister hate her for it, more than they did already for being jealous of her personality.
Insecure women truly do sabotage eachother.

Attached: https---theweighwewere.com-wp-content-uploads-2017-02-sophie-h-lost-80-pounds.jpg (275 KB, 1264x1264)

Jordan James
Jordan James

I'm 29. Only ever dated women in their 20's. Literally none of them have known how to cook. In fact, knowing how to cook landed me more pussy than anything else. These dumb, useless women really just want a guy to take care of fucking everything for them.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Attached: What-women-really-want.jpg (78 KB, 489x463)

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

implying modern women know how to do anything besides ride the cock carousel
They have no skills. They have no knowledge. They have no wisdom. They have no strength. They have no discipline. Rather despicable creatures, really.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Change was similar to pic related
what change?

Attached: 1539276207230.gif (433 KB, 319x230)

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

TITS OR GTFO

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

I haven't found one yet.
Even the ones with kids are fucking awful cooks.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

stop watching tv loser

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Attached: canada-abhorrent.png (202 KB, 585x560)

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Attached: Untitled.png (331 KB, 1344x756)

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Seems like Canada

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

Stop caring about roasties. No woman is special. Don't become emotionally invested. If she leaves you, immediately delete her number, pictures of her and so forth and move on.

Attached: ba4fd6f5a18ffc55021fe5d149bc216b047421ffc866b30fe506c8e8034c5c92.png (47 KB, 800x800)

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

how get gf :(

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

I do this.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Reincarnate into an attractive person.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

tfw gay
a date is a cup of coffee in jeans and a tshirt followed by making out on a couch and hopefully a blowjob
being straight sounds fucking miserable
why are you trying to impress people you intend to fuck? they're going to realize its bullshit anyway. you're wasting money

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

I've been with 42 women.
Broke the warranty seal on 9 of them.

I will be doing the same for as long as I am able. You are projecting, I am either dying in war or from natural causes.

James Williams
James Williams

Dating
Not courting a 14 year old with her fathers consent, marrying when (((legal))) and impregnating her for the next 2 decades.

Attached: Женщина-с-ребёнком-на-руках.jpg (88 KB, 700x700)

William Ross
William Ross

muh personal responsibility! Muh individualism!
wh-what? Oy vey you can't touch our pensions, Medicare, and social security! I'm entitled to free stuff from young people!
Day of the pillow soon boomer

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

paying for women
that's a good cuck.
one shit-test in and you already lost it.

Attached: platinum-smug.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1088)

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

I've been with 42 women
great, you're creating used goods for all the hard working men in society who actually spend their time producing things

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Boomer, what you have described is the ultimate beta servant advice these days... Heck, it did work 50 years ago, but times have changed.

Your approach is completely outdated now, incompatible to deal with modern thots, roasties and sluts. And ladies worth and appreciative of this style can hardly be found today. Fact is, modern women aren't worth the effort you're recommending.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Because that's all modern women have to offer

John Reed
John Reed

/pol has to teach women how to be women

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Assuming you're right, why would I kill myself instead of everyone else and most importantly you, my leaf friend?

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Ouch, that hurt.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

if you not gonna get up off ur ass and hound tyrone will do it for you

Attached: L0dPFCk[1].jpg (101 KB, 768x576)

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

women in 2019
knowing how to cook
Choose 1

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

i have never paid for a bitches shit on a date lol

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

women want free shit

Where’s the news?

Attached: CA11FFF3-5C32-43A1-B776-FC627DD8335E.jpg (188 KB, 1600x1200)

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Fuck women.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

lmao this cuck

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

I don't know what's wrong with women, they date for free food and suck dick for an ounce of weed

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

this could easily be fixed if we didn't have beta orbiters and also stop giving attention to whores, only go on dates with non whore women. treat teh whores like shit.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Story "behind" the photo?

My guess is a festival slut

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

This is why on first dates you go to a park or get coffee or something. Saves money and filters out golddiggers.

Attached: 14096478-6DDB-4CA6-B6A9-5AF4AA8A9950.jpg (198 KB, 1242x962)

David Ross
David Ross

not just hiring hookers

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Attached: 2D55BB5C-ACA8-4D65-8B95-729875A6EC74.jpg (282 KB, 600x560)

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

that will leave a mark

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

for fuck's sake that bait
either way, most desirable by women chads treat women like shit - the whole idea of a trophy wife is an example of this phenomenon.
If you got your shit together, you either are immune to sluts and use them without any cost or you have a wife and don't need to date anyone.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

women knowing how to cook in the current year

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

This is how it always was.
You think women stick to men for the love, sex, babies? No it's for all the stuff he gets and gives her.
Hell. Kissing is the act of transferring food.
Men would be better off just hiring a wife. So much simpler. Straightforward employment contract.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

because of free sex
FTFY.
And it's closer to 100%.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

haha. don't take roasties out to eat

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

t. Woman

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

women don't cook

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

I made the mistake of spending $70 on a date a week ago, and got burned. My last date went very well if you know what I mean - so my bs detector wasn't turned on. keep your guard up, bros.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

at least whores put out

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Shame out of my five girlfriends, and three sisters, none of them know how to cook. Modern women are useless.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

A pleasant night out
Been a while has it?
Dating is a fucking chore.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

Basing your entire conception of love on the writings of some faggot rather than on what worked for thousands of years for us Europeans (arranged marriage where the woman is a virgin)
Keep trying to entertain thots while at the same time worrying if she's being entertained better by some other guy out there.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Bitches are very unpleasant and worthless people in general. If normies had a functioning brain they would realize chasing pussy is the most expensive stressful and useless waste of time ever.

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

Does this apply to the guys who fuck them before the date?

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Holding out hope I can find a trad woman. Seemingly impossible these days.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

i've never dated a women who could cook. they thought they could and tried hard, but the food tasted like shit. i cook my own food

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

only a retard goes on "dates" in the first place
certainly only a retard pays for both parties while having dinner with a random person
especially if the other party is a "feminist"
which is, of course, the first mistake that only a retard would make
any girl who requires a "date" is a retard, so only a retard would go on it with her

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720)

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Leadership is us telling you what to do and you shutting the fuck up and doing it.
that's called being a boss (do as i say, not as i do shit). a true leader doesn't care if others follow because they know they are right. a leader inspires with their example and others naturally follow.

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

gayest post on this board rn

Attached: 1550105210730.jpg (57 KB, 470x470)

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

if you don't give me free shit you're broke
Tits or gtfo.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

mutilated at birth
saying hes more man than anyone

You had part of your manhood amputated by force, mutt. You're literally less of a man than most.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

if she hadn't been a gold digger, she could have enjoyed spending time with him, in the comfort of his home, learning about cool things in documentaries, being happy. after getting married, she would have been able to enjoy the benefit of his money.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Ding ding ding

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

lol i found the reddit thread for this

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8cx0h7/my_ex_m37_got_his_act_together_after_we_divorced/?limit=500

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

You're a retard. They aren't probing the earning capabilities of men; They have no intentions of taking it further with the men they date. Their minds are already set before they even go on the actual date. They just want a meal without paying for it out of their own pockets.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

jews construct system of white genocide
instead of tackling in whites proceed to either participate in it or, if they have found it out, blame each other
That's a yikes from me chief, if whites are too stupid to pull together and fight their real enemies in a way where everyone is sacrificing for the greater good of our race (as the jews do) then we're a failed species that deserve to go extinct

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

Jesus look at the SEETHE this post created.

I dont get it Jow Forums, you're the one who said women can't think for themselves and that men should be in charge but when someone gives you advice on how to take charge and be the one providing in a relationship you cry and go "B-B-BUT WHY ISN'T THIS RELATIONSHIP MORE EQUAL SHE SHOULD BE DOING STUFF TO SUPPORT ME TOO REEE"

James Hill
James Hill

proof i'm not a gold-digger
my sides
the ego cannot help but out itself

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

his depression saved him from a future with "intestinal / digestive issues" girl
the state of her income indicates that a big part of the problem was, of course, herself. he was depressed the entire time he was with her, and after being free from that depressing state, he was able to move on in life.

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

So your saying women are just incubators for your future sons. What a pitiful gender.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

don't give out free food

William Long
William Long

Most of the women I date just want free sex.

Attached: LA.jpg (17 KB, 219x201)

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

dating is toil, satan and lilith made this world into
toil. fuck dating.

Attached: 59576d2940e90.png (1.09 MB, 1200x630)

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

What magical universe are you from where women cook in 2019? I want to live in that world.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

courting whores in 2k19
YIKES

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

40 being scary for men
seething roastie

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

She is still fat yo

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

The vast majority of the time the sex won't be pleasurable to her
hmm, make my wife cum maybe 80%, 90% of the time, it's just not that difficult. Try a real relationship.
Men are shit at sex
This is apparently true.
Everyone I've fucked has said I'm as good as it gets. Which would be kind of alarming if I thought that were true. Lots of really shitty sex going on. Why would you even bother? Find someone you like and teach them how you like sex.
If you're good at sex, she'll swamp you with free sex.
No. You always pay.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Spaghetti and craft mac & cheese is not cooking

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Stop spending money on women. It’s that simple.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

EVERYONE is responsible for their own lives, NOBODY will give you a fucking thing.
Every old fuck I've ever argued with says this. To these faggot boomers a 12 year old kid should know more than a 50 year old adult. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1534110995757.jpg (217 KB, 1100x1315)

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

a 12 year old kid should know more than a 50 year old adult
seeing the absolute state of most "people", it's not too far fetched

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

I think this is actually good advice

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Last woman i dated promised me spaghetti. Literally just boiled noodles and microwaved jar of sauce... fifteen minutes effort, max, it never happened. If it weren’t for thirsty losers and yogurt shops, half the women in the country would have starved to death by now.

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

We need to bring back a casual, social, group dating culture, so young people have the opportunity to meet each other face-to-face without the stress or feeling of obligation, and it's easier to convince everyone to pay their own way to make it fair. The only question is what to do? Are group dances still even a thing?

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

im a parasite. now what? wanna try and do something about it?
keep paying your taxes until you die in another decade

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

you hit the nail on the head
fuck boomers

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

What about quiver courting?

Dylan King
Dylan King

Yeah, because everything a man is, works for and accomplishes in his life is solely for the purpose of entertaining women and making them feel special.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

what country are you from where you're under the impression that women can cook?
i couldn't help but notice you're hiding behind a meme flag.
really gets the noggin joggin
also guys only date for pussy.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

why waste time doing all this if the bitch is just going to divorse you and take everything in a couple of years including the kids?

it's not worth it, you're a faggot who was handed everything in life including women

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

courting at a restaurant/bar/cafe
kys

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

The last time I went on anything resembling a date, the girl paid for me. Sad!

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Dood, women have been liberated and can buy their own dinner. Paying for their meal is patriarchal and anti-feminist.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Now just wait until she realizes she can do better than you and trades up.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

kek my sides

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

its a metaphor.
roasted lemon

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

businessinsider.com/california-dine-and-dash-dater-accusations-2018-9
When women do it it's completely fine. I hate society.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Killing myself tonight /b/, ive finally had enough
gf hates me
family hates me
dad molested me when i was 5
get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

Stream link & quick rundown:

pastebin.com/iSKH5aR6

Attached: file-15.jpg (62 KB, 1024x457)

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

free cooking
modern women
only way that would happen is if you somehow found a trad girl or are going exclusively after milfs,gilfs and/or cougars

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

a man’s duty is to work hard so a roastie can have a free meal

Please stop posting.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Attached: FB-IMG-1562954193623.jpg (33 KB, 558x564)

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

ask them to pay for themselves unless you're fucking them

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

I cook better than my gf and she has 10x more experience than me.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

The instinct to do so exists solely for that purpose. Yes.
Civilisation is white male peacock feathers.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

she doesn't really know what she wants
She wants a tall handsome violent white psychopath.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Absolutely wrong.
Make her chase you every day.

Attached: IMG-20190708-214227.jpg (254 KB, 3840x2160)

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

That dude is doing it right. Never reveal your true power level.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Hey seeds on the floor are bad.
How about blood and brains?

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

if a girl looks that uninterested on a date and is purposely ignoring you/looking away

excuse yourself to the washroom then leave her with the bill

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Again wrong.
My wife and children worship at the altar to KEK

Attached: IMG-20180928-010739.jpg (2.22 MB, 3120x4160)

Ayden White
Ayden White

that’s why you take them to shitty cheap restaurants, best way to not go broke and weed out the dumb ones

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

DONT FEED HER THE CHEDDAR BISQUITS GRANDPA!

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

there*
Holy fucking shit my sides

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Once again the thread misses the point of that image. The girl is a keeper, she wants to settle down and have a family yet the guy gave off the vibe that he is going to be a fucking welfare sponge his entire life. The guy was fucking around with vague answers and she can hear the biological clock ticking. She was absolutely in her right to dump him, everyone would be shitting on her if she got knocked up and had to spend her entire life with the progeny of trailer park trash, likely getting dumped and being a single mom. Suddenly it turns out the guy has shitloads of money and Jow Forums is saying "Ahh got her!!" the goal is to get a wife that doesn't make bad decisions, she practically asks him point blank what his long term relationship goals are and he couldn't give a straight answer. If a woman was that evasive when being questioned I'd fucking drop her as well.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

based

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

based

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

For u Jow Forums

Attached: black-pill.jpg (12 KB, 520x520)

Jacob White
Jacob White

Open up and I'll give you some protein.

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

I can't wait for more studies like this.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

It's all based on looks you lying roastie

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Had a desperate older waman buy me dinner the other day. Gotta say, it was pretty nice. I see why waman abuse this stupid cultural practice

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Those men must be really partying it up in the 50s I guess.
Wish I could go there.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

I cook. My gf hates cooking.

Attached: 1402300023213.jpg (73 KB, 599x479)

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

Au contraire Romeo and Juliet threw away their life for a stupid and childish cause.
The honor of the family secured (and in some part of e.g. Eastern Europe still secures) the survival of all family members. When institutions (like police or courts) are weak, you need to be certain, that the person you're doing bussiness with will keep his word (or that the family you promised a marriage will stick to their part of the contract).
If a family is dis-honored, you better keep contact with them to minimum to protect yourself (because the state won't/can't do).
So sacrificing the family honor to apeace Romeo/Juliet would mean sacrificing core family interests.
Romeo/Juliet should have known that their families can't just set besides all problems, so the acted foolish and took the easy way out.

Attached: 1551000526749.jpg (613 KB, 2008x1376)

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

New rule.
Bitch buys first meal.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

patriarchy confirmed

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Why? Women are stronk and independent and the don't need no man. How is it that such a thing is a factor?

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

No shit. Next they will complain that women marry for reasons other than love, like stability or rising the social ladder.

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

What's the ROI on doing all that? Being a divorcee and mom gets the kids at best?