There is hope for INCELS

There is hope for INCELS.
Do not give up.
telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/life-british-incel-removed-misogynistic-movement/

Attached: incel.png (743x683, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtu.be/tqWjCHPg9gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ted Bundy received love letters from women. That should tell you everything you need to know.

still no hope for the u.k.

Sexual fetish for violent men who break social norms.

LOL big man lift heavy rock! yeay!

follow women! yeay!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

"Misogynistic movement" lol

Not having sex with the sluts is misogynistic

Attached: 1563086110260.png (860x560, 899K)

Fat loser weakling INCEL

Dude, I'm fucking ugly and even I got a wife. There is always hope for incels. Just fucking man up and take your God-giving rights.

Old roastie cum-ridden slut

source and/or more info pls.

Fuck off femanon look it up slut

Trailer park strip show.

>my life as [insert right leaning beliefs] and how i removed myself from it
this is really getting old

Attached: serious_cat.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Nobody cares fatass

Incel
Involuntary, an involuntary movement
Telegraph, genius journalism

>movement
Jews really pushed this harder than I ever thought they would.

Attached: emcel feminism.jpg (1080x679, 536K)

It's not a real thing retard. It's jews

This guy is alright but a bit weird. I watch his youtube vids and he rambles a lot. Takes forever to say anything. Seems like a good guy but maybe there's something missing in his brain.

>Have séx
>There is hope for INCELS.
>Just become a faggot and take it up the arse
>Having séx, just like my homo heroes

I myself have a large breast with a slender waist fetish as a male.

Rare, I know.

Green text or screenshot the article it’s behind a pay wall

How is being a virgin a movement?

I know LOL.
The clowns!

>science name for people who can't get laid
>misogynistic-movement/

what did they mean by this?

>being sexless because nobody wants to have sex with you
>misogynistic
So wait, the cure to misogyny is just for women to put out more to men who don't normally get sex? Better get busy ladies. I've got a 31 year prime virgin dick here ripe for the sucking.

incels are a 'misogynistic movement' now
lmao
poor cunts can't get laid and they're the bad guys what the fuck is this drivel

>not having sex is a right wing belief
Does this mean almost everyone under 14 is a nazi?

>How is being a woman a movement?

he made a vid that he never seen himself as an incel , he is angry on bbc bc they changed what he said against him.

you serious? I swear I saw some video where he talked about being an incel.

How do I get that body bros

>Mysoginistic to not have sex
Brother

Has anyone watched killing eve? The popularity among women of the Villanelle character. Tells you all you need to know about women's hidden desires.

>just lift bro

lol

Attached: gymcel.jpg (2444x1760, 741K)

his redcoat eyes are so close together he looks
like a fucking cyclops, did his mother breast feed
him vodka? fucking absolute state of the british.

Attached: sydney_the_cyclops_by_kaduflyer_d5zkt5s-pre.jpg (1390x575, 96K)

The truth is that women are easily manipulated by trends more than men. We see this with celebrities, flashy useless products and also music. Their malleable brains are always the first ones to hop on a trendy bandwagon. When they see someone’s social status start to rise they immediately start to admire them, regardless of whether they’re frauds like the Kardashians or they’re terrorists like the Boston bomber.

How the fuck was this guy EVER an incel?

Like literally and unironically?

>ugly and fit
or
>just ugly
kys incel

HAHAHAHAH WTF looks like the skipped face day ROIDS ROCK

how fat is his bitch?
honestly wish i looked that ripped

>Incel
If you use this word you are either a roasty or an autistic troll.

I had a good hearty kek over that pic for about 30secs. Jesus, those lads are just dead behind the eyes; you can tell them have zero charisma. Physical attractiveness is a more that roiding the fuck out of your body. I can't stop laughing.

>My life as a British incel, and how I removed myself from the misogynistic movement, and embraced posing in my underwear online like a gay man

Why do they truncate the headlines?

cause he's a lazy Irish fuck

Top left looks fine

He needs to take the neck pill but apart from that, what’s the problem?

>Top left looks fine
He looks awful, I wouldn't introduce him to my sister. He literally looks like a school shooter.

Why? He’s in his early 20s and looks completely normal. The reason he’s staring is because he’s focused on his deadlift

>if only you knew how bad things really are

His body looks sick and unhealthy.
His face looks without character.
If you look like that, I'm sorry.

This incel was a "big name" in the Jow Forums scene.
His retarded accent and braindead videos were a tell-tale of his inability to attract even a mothfly.

He is not a plant, but he is retarded and probably paid off.

>t. democrat shill
he looks non-white, but not disgusting.

when's the trend for socially awkward nerds coming? Asking for a friend

I am a fat fuck and after I realised I went nowhere in life, I said fuck it and did only stuff that I liked.
So I picked up acting and in order to prepare for my first role I started method acting, irl.
Cringe right? Of course. My character had a lot of similarities with Big Smoke so I started to base my character on him a bit. Like placing huge orders at a bar and quoting "from the book".
Little did I know (how could I) that Big Smoke was apparently the Draco Malfoy of San Andreas. Female San Andreas players apparently love him and write fan fics about him (despite him being a fat fuck, a traitorous villain and a nigger) and all of a sudden girls started talking to ME while I was in-character.
I am literally drowning in pussy, what the fuck? Maybe I should embrace my persona, he is way more likeable than me anyway.
Best thing is, if you do something bad to them, it is THEM who come and make up excuses as to why I did the bad thing. I am like, whatever lets roll with that.

>Large numbers of men feel abused and ignored by society
>BETTER SHIT ALL OVER THEM

youtu.be/tqWjCHPg9gA

I think I remember this guy. Didn' t he do youtube videos?

What a fucking cuck

Calling men incels is a response to MGTOW. Feminists need men begging for female approval and begging for sex. If men lose interest in pursuing women, feminism loses all of its power. So they invented the term incel.
Which isn't to say there aren't men who want sex who aren't able to get it from someone they perceive as desirable. Incels exist to the extent that some men have higher standards for women than they're able to attract. Other than maybe the severely deformed, all men can get sex from some woman. She might be fat, ugly, old, smell terrible, but sex is there for those willing to lower their standards enough.
Problem for feminism is for many men that standard is so low that it's not worth the effort. So they lose interest in pursuing women altogether and feminism loses power. The left is now responding with the incel name to try to shame these men back into pursuing women.

Remember:
>believing in monogamy = misogynist

Attached: 1555652826277.gif (400x225, 2.3M)

That came and went already. The window dressing is still here with Cape shit movies, plastic frame glasses, and the mainstreaming of geek culture but attraction to the actual awkward nerds that built geek culture came and went quickly.

>takes steroids to impress women
>ends up covered in acne
>goes on BBC to atone and show off acne like a badge of honor
checks out, he is from norn iron, a hive of cuckoldry dating back 400 years

>So they invented the term incel.

This. Shit's too cringe to have come about organically. Women, the State, and society as a whole have a vested interest in keeping ALL men chasing the meathole. The romanticization of women in general drives billion dollar industries and the entirety of society. Incel, misogyny, it's all just made up bullshit to try and keep the pack mules plodding along with the weight of the world on their backs.

When life imitates the fictional player piano

Or worse yet, when evolution takes hold and the rarely met, yet preciously coveted autismo turbo chad breeds you all out of extinction.

Nerds rule the world, provided they squat 315 on the reg, bro.

What mongoloid white font with this picture?

So he got laid after LEAVING THE MOVEMENT or what?

When I was 14 I was calling people nigger on xbox 360. Yep, those were the good days.

Attached: boom.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Maybe he realised it was better to think of it as being voluntarily celibate rather than dealing with vapid whores.
Nothing wrong with waiting for the right one (if such a thing exists).