Please tell me this is a Joke

mobile.twitter.com/ladbible/status/1150321138612023296

I refuse to believe this.

It can't be real.

Attached: D_Mpe3JXsAAqhod.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ladbible/status/1150321138612023296
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html
esquireme.com/content/36651-lashana-lynch-to-be-the-first-female-and-black-007-ever
youtu.be/wMmXCKxwa0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It hasn't even begun

Attached: D_bFY3fXUAAgMXi.jpg (720x883, 91K)

>brit
>needs a license to kill
truth is, reality was cucked from the start

kek

Attached: 1551044350128.gif (444x250, 2.68M)

Oi m8 av u got a loicense for killing that franchise?

found this in a comments section

Fuckn Kek

Attached: 35g4.png (526x83, 6K)

She is not the first black Bond girl, though.

Is it april fools already?

She is taking over as 007

Imma put this on my list of movies to not see. Hopefully, others will do the same, and the H-Wood douchebags will get the gist.

this isn't a bond girl - this is bond. You get far more entertainment from the reaction from these movies than any of them have provided in the last decade

Attached: bond.png (628x157, 11K)

Kek

>getting btfo at every corner
>rent free
>user gets into fetal position
so you chose to be salty?

Attached: toosalty.png (156x135, 47K)

>taking the fucking LADbible as a reliable news source
She's in the film but she's not playing Ms Bond

Post the screen shot ANTIFAg.

do you really expect any different? forcing women lead roles isn’t rare now at all.

she's 007, Daniel Craig's bond comes out of retirment

Liar.

I don't see why it matters if bond is a black woman, its just a fucking movie that I wasn't going to watch anyway.

Attached: twitter thot.jpg (1199x246, 42K)

it's over bond fags. The thots are in full celebration that they've taken something else away

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-122953.jpg (1080x2160, 608K)

>Young, black lady = incapable
>Rich, old, white male = capable

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: 17_CycO964.jpg (453x500, 21K)

/tv/ here, its fucking real

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK SPICS

Attached: 1562994565668.webm (640x640, 1.73M)

So James has to come out of retirement
because Latisha fucking failed
#patriarchy

>This is a Bond for the modern era who will appeal to a younger generation while sticking true to what we all expect in a Bond film,' the source added. 'There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he's having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo."

>"Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed. Well, certainly not at the beginning."

Attached: 1562996999598.webm (480x480, 2.61M)

>dont worry james bond is still james bond
We told them not to fuck up existing characters so they went and managed to do the next worst thing. They “retired” James Bond, the character that brings life to the whole thing. Apparently the plot is they bring him out of retirement to help but clearly this is a test run for totally replacing him.

Attached: DE5D7379-7A47-4E1A-98EB-D56A23D2CFFA.jpg (1024x642, 80K)

>thinking people will take this seriously
meme move

Our cultural influence is too strong hence shitting it up on purpose to make the world cringe. Its either that or to woo africans into giving up mineral rights.

>british
>white

I like these GIFs. Please continue /tv/ user. You're a big guy.

who cares m8
its a fucking movie

Well she does have Connery's mustache.

>new bond film releases
>massive media hype, LOL MEN MAD
>film tanks at box office sales, career LYNCHED
>((())) literally screeching that no one wanted to watch this

Someone with twatter start posting Jews run Hollywood stuff. Not enough recognition of kikery here

Attached: 1550159359203929872104.png (594x824, 775K)

Spoken like a true swede.
You wouldn't mind if Martin Beck was played by a somali.

The name’s Lasagna. Lasagna Lunch

i just wont watch it and dont buy it
well i would talk how shit it is so fair enyff

"oo7, License To Slap The Wig Off Your Bitch Ass, Ho."

Why no asians tho?

Attached: wm.webm (474x860, 2.92M)

kek

"It's a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman.

"Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed. Well, certainly not at the beginning."

Women literally do not care about this franchise. They don't really want to see this either. But they just don't want men to have anything for ourselves. It's disgusting.

Because they're more privileged/smarter than blacks. East Asians are anyway, most SEA ones tend to behave like niggers.

>Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman

Wild how in a film about spies and fancy technology this is the most unrealistic part

she's not even wrong. if you actually care, you're a retarded manchild because this is hilarious. thots are more agreeable to me than most normalniggers at this point. their unconscious views line up with my conscious views.

I don't need no Bond

>mobile.twitter.com/ladbible/status/1150321138612023296
If he's not 007, he's not James Bond. Fuck this, fuck who ever thought of this insane bullshit. I hope they die in a car wreck or a fire. DIE!!!!!!!!

>blonde people not the villains

Never.

You're just taking up for a fucking whore. It does matter. Fuck you, you Kike. Go jump in my oven.

>It does matter.

Attached: 1509989926060.jpg (640x632, 82K)

Jamea Bonobo: From Rwanda With Love

Ariba!

I want my white panther baka

Attached: a11.jpg (540x699, 32K)

Attached: 007honk.png (674x576, 371K)

>franchise that has run out of ideas or lain dormant for years tries something new to please tumblr
>tumblr talks about how yaas queen slay the new thing is
>doesnt actually buy it
>people who bought the old one dont buy it
They are literally pulling an intentional fem-Ghostbusters here.

I want my white black panther now
Shaking my head

Attached: 380.png (685x1451, 1.18M)

>It's a popcorn-dropping moment
The moment everyone drops their popcorns and leaves.

>still caring about (((Hollywood))) in the current year

Attached: 86543859431020.png (396x381, 134K)

Attached: 1526056700384.jpg (633x758, 125K)

If you are not interrested in that kind of movie, then don't go see it. Your wallet is the most powerful tool you have against this.

The only thing based about this is her last name

Haven't watched a movie in years, wait tell a lie, i watched The professor and The Madman a couple weeks back, good film.

You think Jow Forums is not always right, kid?
Wait until you see Der Untergang 2020, starring Will Smith playing Hitler.

Spoiler alert: It's just a remake with more diversity so that people will feel inclusive.
So there will be a few minor historically in-corrections. The "jews" in this new movie will be portrayed as rich, white-privileged men. The predominantly black and muslim German people are suffering under the enslavement and debt of the wealthy white bankers and their Treaty of Versailles. Until that evening of the KFC-putsch one hero stands up to free his black European Volk. The whites get enslaved and genocided, shipped of to concentration camps. But not without a fight from based black men, they are the resistance fighters who are fighting to protect white women. The black president of the US, the Pakistani prime-minister of England and the female president of Canada decide this can't go on any longer and team up to stop the genocide of white people. They win the war and then there will be an utopia. That's basically it.

Are you going to watch this movie?

Attached: 1562609698950.png (794x1115, 1.15M)

really? even more powerful than my gun?

They don’t care if no one goes to see it, this isn’t about money.
It’s about poisoning the cultural well, turning an icon into a pile of shit.
Get woke go broke is nonsense, they print money.
It’s all about power and control.

>It’s about poisoning the cultural well, turning an icon into a pile of shit.
retard. james bond is nothing but capeshit for adults before capeshit was a thing. its not culture, its consumerist trash. what a disgrace to pretend like some dumb movie franchise is important or profound.

Yeah pretty much, who would you shoot to change this? Even if you executed everyone involved with this movie they would use your outburst of rage to justify it even further. The only thing hollywood really cares for is the bottom line and their outreach. Instead of complaining about all this shit, you should just stop giving the attention and publicity that they expect with these stunts and for god sakes, stop giving them your money - If someone wants to go to the movie, convince them not to go instead.

>phone poster
>lad bible
kys

>mfw the entire brand collapses

Goodbye Piccadilly, farewell Leicester Square.

Attached: 1549214510465.jpg (562x437, 42K)

Planning to M8

>The source said: 'Lashana is absolutely brilliant and Phoebe's script is as sharp and funny as you would expect. This Bond pays tribute to some of the earlier films with a lot of humour.'

>Indeed, one photograph taken on set shows Ms Lynch in a safari suit similar to the one Roger Moore famously wore when he played 007.
A little twist of the knife

For anyone saying it's fake...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html
esquireme.com/content/36651-lashana-lynch-to-be-the-first-female-and-black-007-ever

Joven Potter ajajaja

They will learn

>"This is a Bond for the modern era who will appeal to a younger generation while sticking true to what we all expect in a Bond film,' the source added. 'There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he's having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo."
Cringe

Fucking loser you’re not going to get pussy agreeing with them lmao

The worlds greatest trolling job.

Ian fleming would have never cast a character partially based on his own brother as a nigger

Over teenty james bond movies/books and nobody bothered before, is it because hes dead now and same with the people who were preventing the pozzing of it?

Attached: image.jpg (610x815, 55K)

It’s not true. She will play another 00 agent.

Holy hell horrible things could happen to her

>The Man With the Golden teeth.
>Dr Ho

Post em lads.

This timeline is fucking amazing
I don't even care anymore
Nobody is even buying it, not even the normies anymore

Let's get down to business to defeat... THE WALL
youtu.be/wMmXCKxwa0k

/thread

Attached: 1497991611990.png (500x913, 230K)

>They said: "There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says, 'Come in 007,' and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman.
>"It's a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman.
kek maybe some Jow Forumsack is the “source”

>In the end roasite still succumbs to bond

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a clown world

Attached: 1LK84mDi.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Imagine the liberal butthurt when they flock to see the virtues being signalled, only to see Bond bang her.

>mexican harry potter
LAVITE LAS MANOS!

Attached: harry_beaner.gif (500x295, 442K)

Attached: a-portrayal-of-a-jew-from-the-victorian-era-19th-51961794.png (500x335, 55K)

i can't even...lads... i just CAN'T
i think i've finally swallowed the honk pill

now i see the funny side

Attached: file.png (804x1484, 435K)

This is fucking terrible, the libtards are fucking poisoning everything they get their grubby hands on, in order to indoctrinate society into their disgusting army of terror and to bring down what has made the West so great up to now. This is not okay, we need another Holocaust for these freaks or something, fucking hell.

franchoise*

>Coonraker

I haven't watched any Bond movie after Bond was shot by sniper rifle on a train roof and he fell from a bridge to his certain death. He sunk to the bottom of the lake / river. He. Was. Dead.
Then he woke up next to a woman, with empty eyes staring at a wall, apparently thinking
>why I can't die, is my name Kenny Mcgormick?

I stopped the movie right there and James Bond died to me. Never to be resurrected again.