Posting feminist stuff - killed the same day

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Emily Hartridge, a british "model" an influencer died in a traffic accident just shortly after posting on Instagram that women should drive cars and have fun instead of staying home and make dinner for their husbands.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244057/Emily-Harstridge-35-dies-tragic-smash.html

Attached: hart.jpg (167 KB, 923x521)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQas34criFo
youtube.com/watch?v=zQIje5iblUg
youtube.com/watch?v=IvkF7EvfjRA
youtu.be/dsddpZIsmkk
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUNiYSQLFc

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Burn the gas, pay the _____?

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

Pay up lass

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

pay wid yo ass

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

Model? She wasnt even pretty...
S

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

'killed in Britain's first fatal electric scooter accident

Attached: 16004326-7244057-image-a-61-1563032558431.jpg (34 KB, 634x423)

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

wasnt an influencer either

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

Burn the gas, pay the pass.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

women
watch sports

Attached: 1356033928034.jpg (12 KB, 331x334)

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

is that real?

Attached: u-wot-m8.jpg (41 KB, 474x591)

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Fuck... That killed me xD

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

E scooter intpo a lory LULLLLL

Attached: 2836657863485.jpg (16 KB, 210x240)

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

aw shit now i will never know the joy of sucking on her roided out clit

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Show us your flag, krautcuck

Luis White
Luis White

men drive cars, women sit the passenger seat

She would be alive to shitpost another day, if a man was driving that car. Lmao

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

what is it with women and hubris?

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Very few real models are beauties in the traditional sense of the word, since professional models are supposed to be canvas to sell products.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Attached: gold-digger.png (104 KB, 911x901)

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

this women stay at home feminist crap isn't true. people couldn't afford to have a freeloading woman sat in the house, they earned their keep just as their children did. stop believing jewish divide and conquer propaganda bullshit

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Got TRUCCD
Maybe she was isekaid?

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Burn the gas, pay the jews

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Attached: whores-3.jpg (499 KB, 1155x811)

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Attached: 1551057963495.png (47 KB, 871x464)

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Pride goeth before destruction etc.

Adrian White
Adrian White

Electric scooter untermensch dies in collision with chad car.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Ugliest "model" I've seen

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Lucky fuck is fortunate to have not gotten 'common lawed'...

inb4 'werent together long enough' -pshht, in this day and age, if hes rich enough and the state/lawyers/judges are lefty enough -they could make it happen...

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

whores 3
rough day, user?

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

ass

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Was subbed to her in order to troll her ass, good riddance at least she wont die alone with dildos and cats

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Using something not meant for road use on a road
Doesn't even notice a fucking lorry in the path

Darwin award contender

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

35 year old childless feminist, what did we lose?

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Implying beauty is a requisite in current year.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (8 KB, 182x138)

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Well, to be completely fair, living like poor shits and assuming there is no improvement of the situation is not exactly tempting a woman to start a family and have kids. If she has to assume he has just enough money to buy some tomato soup and even has to torrent stuff to watch, how would she expect to raise children? Of course the whole story leaves out her own financial situation, but as a traditional women who would want to raise the children while the men secures the financial well-being of the family, I can see how she was rather looking elsewhere.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

If she could easily just leave to look elsewhere, I'm quite certain she was just one of those women who wants to both be modern working woman and a spoiled husband's princess at the same time.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

this is actually very sad. She is a victim, as much as any of us. The sheer amount of genetic potential, that is lost every time the coal/rice/mudd/poo is burned...coupled with all the rape/deaths and 'look arent I a stronk wamyn -oh nos Im dead' situations, in the end - is a loss for us all.

RIP

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

MEN DRINK THE DRINKS
KEK

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

Yeah, let's never forget that most of these people don't become like this on their own, they're carefully brainwashed into it by leftist media, entertainment and education.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

headline
British slang is so weird, it makes sad news sound hilariously funny

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

What's the deal with her left wrist?

Grayson James
Grayson James

Attached: kek.jpg (43 KB, 302x283)

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

it's behind the bag my Mongolian eyed friend

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

Why aren't women ashamed to be women? I dunno I ask this often

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

It's the other way around anyway.

I'll have a jewish explain it to you youtu.be/TQas34criFo

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

'The bell tolls for thee'? nah

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

claims to be able to handle men
can't use a child's toy without killing self
S

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

idk lets wait to see if her lifestyle choice and dictatorship on to othetrs is sustainable before we judge her shall we

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

based God

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Good thing she froze her eggs.

With the new technology we can rebuild her!

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Now Emmy, she loved to keep in shape,
But a glance from a man, why that's rape!
She worked hard on the computer,
Then she hopped on a scooter,
And then she got squished like a grape

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

idk about you but i fucking love plus sized models. they make me feel better about my shape. i know some of you guys are in the same boat LOL we're all american here i haven't seen my dick in years

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

haha! Poetic justice

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Congratulations on being in good shape. However your face is aging and the best men want someone 10-15 years younger than you, despite you being 'toned'.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Their brains are literally underevolved

William Collins
William Collins

amount of genetic potential,
Are you high ?!
A toxicity spreading
Propaganda gurgeling
Degeneracy spreading
Feminist shitbag

Is DESEASE! Glad her genes are terminated!

John Martinez
John Martinez

Not going to bore you with huge blocks of text

wrights huge blocks of text

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

she was kind of pretty, mind you she had hit the wall about 6 years ago

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

OH WELL!

Attached: 888.jpg (7 KB, 236x214)

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Attached: 0230256148596.jpg (24 KB, 522x522)

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Who said women can't be first at something?
Worthy of a Google doodle

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

She died doing what she loved.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

First, I was speaking about all of the women that are lost to the culture war.

Second, you clearly dont understand women, or the fight we are engaed in. Your list, though not comprehensive, is true- but it is not her or 'their' fault. Women evolved to obey the dominant societal structure; to go with the herd, so to speak. This inherent trait of the female has been deliberately co-opted by the enemy and is being used against us (19th amendment, women in the workplace, feminsim, breakup of family, soc media, tinder, et al). In adopting and spreading all of the things on your list, women are just following their nature and obeying the dominant authority. They have no choice in the matter, it is built into them -to hate them for it is to hate them for being them.

As for the loss of genetic potential, if you take into account the way genes work, with respect to the way most genetic traits skip every generation or two, then you must concede that every european female lost, is a loss of a portion of the most valuable commodity on earth -Her/their particular variety of european DNA.

Dont believe me? Ask yourself why the enemy is orchestrating all of this, in the first place -if not for the systematic destruction of european genetics?

John Walker
John Walker

[OP]
men drive cars, women sit in the passenger seat
Gee..I wonder why?

Attached: 4L-2aotw8b4.jpg (35 KB, 1125x889)

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

she sounds bitter

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

How is this the fault of the woman? She was a good wife, wanted children, he was a manchild into his 30s. He did waste the best years of her life. She has every right to be angry.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

I hope thats a true story. Whoring is intolerable.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Don't fall for it, she was a nagging cunt who thought she was helping by being a nagging cunt.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

At least that one has titties

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Sounds like proof that God exists to me.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

First -women are never honest about this sort of thing. You can safely assume that there is more to the story.

Second -what does "to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you" mean to you?

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Attached: download.jpg (13 KB, 260x194)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Guarantee he was miserable because of her and once she left he realized it and began to make an effort again.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

this

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

,>As a woman...
Tits or get out

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Congratulations queen, you just slayed yourself!

Attached: 1562831742328.png (498 KB, 403x721)

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

A lot of those, the worst

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

dudes father dies
struggles with a bit of depression
she experiences first difficult time in their relationship
her first reaction is to immediately bail
he later recovers from the depression and gets himself back on track
she's mad she's not profiting from it

Attached: 1557110590289.jpg (59 KB, 522x583)

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

You know we can see your flag, retard

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Kek

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

Tits or gtfo

James Howard
James Howard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

The Quantum of Hot Sauce

Attached: qwho.gif (1.83 MB, 320x240)

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

I have to side with the woman on this one. Unless she became a landwhale/cheated on him/berated him constantly/killed one of their unborn children/etc. she fulfilled her end of the marital agreement while he didn't fulfill his. The agreement has always been a woman gives the man her most valuable young fertile years (married at 21 like this girl did isn't too shabby, pretty good for today's standards) while the guy may not be the most attractive, and they build a life together as he accrues resources, skills, etc. and in exchange as she ages and wrinkles he gives her commitment, security, protection, and provision with his financial success.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

She left him...

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

i dont know why this one is so funny...

Attached: bb10acd6c04a7ec3b638e6a79358c3a4.jpg (34 KB, 402x480)

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

I was depressed as fuck for about two years after my dad passed, I know what the dude was going through. She could never understand that bond though, so no fault to her

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Nice

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

E-bike
Take a hike

E-scooter ride?
Should've been bride.

John Taylor
John Taylor

I just asked him if he would consider an open relationship
he left me
She's putting the best possible spin on this for public consumption to get sympathy. The truth is, she likey fucked someone else, tried to retroactively get her boyfriend to agree to an open relationship, and got kicked to the curb. Maybe the guy would have reacted to the question like that, but the telling thing is the way the friend tells her that she hurt the boyfriend and shouldn't hide who she is in the future.in the context of, "I asked him if he would consider an open relationship," it seems like an extreme reaction from both the boyfriend and his friend. In the context of "I fucked some random, and it meant nothing, it was just sex, you're okay with it, right?" it make perfect sense. The narrator is telling us the truth about what happened, except for the part where she cheated on the boyfriend and wanted him to be okay with it.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Brb going to writte "burn in hell feminist slut" on her youtube

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Shoulda stuck with him. Also, guy spends ten years married to this woman being a manchild. She dumps him at his lowest, three years later he's pulled himself together and is successful. So, what was holding him back in the first place?

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

With women, there is -always- more to the story.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

men drive the cars, women sit in the passenger seat
if only she would've listened

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Lmao

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-14-10-10-15.png (146 KB, 480x800)

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

People who need to constantly tell you how strong they are usually aren't strong.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

German women here drive on the autobahn
British women die on electric scooters in traffic
What’s you guys on that island.

Luke King
Luke King

This. It's no coincidence that he accomplished nothing in the ten years they were married and as soon as she cut him loose, he got himself together and became successful.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Woof, what a roastie.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Some women are literal succubi. They fucking drain you. The question is -are they really unaware of it?

John Wilson
John Wilson

He was unmotivated and unsuccessful the the years they were married. She left him. He pulled himself together and became successful. I wonder what was holding him back?

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

what did God mean by this?

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Man gets depressed for a few years, pulls himself together after nagging cunt is out of the way
More news at ten

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

My thought was the boyfriend realized that even if he said no to the open relationship the thought of being with other men was in her head and she would likely end up fucking someone else anyway. He saw her for what she was and bailed.

John Roberts
John Roberts

stronk wyman
.... Dies in e scooter crash

Attached: emoji-yellow-face-lol-laugh-260nw-669849526.jpg (12 KB, 260x280)

Chase Watson
Chase Watson

You're not supposed to be pretty as a model. Just 178-182cm tall, slim and have a masculine face.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Attached: titsorgtfo.png (102 KB, 1254x261)

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

THE HUSBAND STORE

A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband...

On each floor the signs on the doors read:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

I could literally drive that skinny cunt into the ground like a tent peg with one punch.
But god beat me to it and all of six feet down as well.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Beautiful

Attached: jc.gif (3.68 MB, 700x285)

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

tiny woman flexing

Do women seriously think they are strong? Or is it all just a LARP for social media likes?

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Holy kek this is the same roastie that Terence Popp did a video on:
youtube.com/watch?v=zQIje5iblUg

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Emily Hartridge
nice penior

Attached: 16002482-7244057-image-a-57-1563030163383.jpg (111 KB, 634x634)

David Phillips
David Phillips

download.jpeg.jpg
Dude.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

worthy of a google doodle

lmao

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

complains about men wanting thin women
dies thin as a rail

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

I bet she was checking the mirror to see if she had asparagus in her teeth before live-streaming her commute to the yoga class.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Reddit spacing oh well:

Hope her loved-ones read this:

Women bring them the drinks <-just stop

Men play sports <-and? Women don’t play sports? Are you sure about that sweetheart?

Women watch <- they like tight athlete buns—according to literally the women that watch sports. i.e., women turn athletic men into sexual objects.

Men drive the cars <- but enough about Saudi Arabia. Islam is the Religion of Peace and Muhammad peace be upon him was his messenger. Truly Allah is merciful.

Women sit in the passenger seat <- if true how did the “women are bad drivers” stereotype come from? Clearly women drive cars in the billions.

Men have muscles <- you are stupid beyond words. I mean you were, because, well... But your dumb words will live on.

Women need to stay thin. <- you showed us— by dying thin.

t. All men

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Men go to work. Women stay home and cook. Men bring in the money. Women look after the children. Men are the bosses.

That's the way it works and always had worked.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

I dumped him because I thought he didn’t have a lot of money
I’m not a fucking gold digger

Women are fucking infantile sometimes. The way he casually let her say her piece and then guided her to the door and closed it on her ass without saying a word is the correct response.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

I have to agree with you, women want security for not only themselves, but also their children. This includes financial security. If she cannot find that in a man, then she find it in another. Can't blame here in this specific scenario desu

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

What a great world you must live in if that's still true. This bitch was talking about a vision of femininity that would have seemed old-fashioned 40 years ago. Women need to get back to that yes, but the nonsense she talks about is just the media narrative of what women are supposed to feel angry about even if it doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for decades.

Attached: 1556489198402.png (386 KB, 800x468)

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Now her harmful ideology can't be spread by her.

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Why are women and nonwhites so bad at driving? Like it extends to all vehicles, even bicycles.

Attached: fat-jew-tits.jpg (71 KB, 532x800)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Based ‘roo fucker

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

youtube.com/watch?v=IvkF7EvfjRA

GOD killed her lol

Attached: 3d62ee9b793087a8f3858d8a7aa8c7ed73cd716b5793eaccc8204c311cdfe528.jpg (95 KB, 500x500)

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

Every day I bike to and from work I'm nearly murdered by 3 or 4 women driving frantically from the mall that sits between me and work. They have 0 situational awareness and are on their phones from start to finish of the trip. I've already lost one bike to an accident with a woman.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

LOL all of that shit she said has not been a thing for 50 fucking years..

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Are we cyclists unironically suicidal masochists for riding in the city?

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Very informative. Looking imperial, Rome.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Oh, thank fucking god. The world is a slightly better place now.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

KEK, FUCK off by one

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Is she a feminist from the 50s?

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

White women are the niggers of people.

Attached: (((white-women)))-345.png (229 KB, 540x600)

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

White women
more divide and conquer garbage from a memeflag
show your flag

Jose Long
Jose Long

Why does everyone do better when I'm not around? What's wrong with THEM?!
I know a lot of these type of people sadly

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

22▶
Emily Hartridge, a british "model" an influencer died in a traffic accident just shortly after posting on Instagram that women should drive cars and have fun instead of staying home and make dinner for their husbands.
I love the responses on Instagram: one guy wrote "Maybe you should have sat in the passenger seat
2mReply" lmao

Bentley James
Bentley James

jealous woman fucks things up
Who would've guessed.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Attached: temp.png (51 KB, 882x624)

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

thinks a guy living in an old house who doesn't appear to work often or care for spending money is poor
Honestly the only problem is her gold-digger sense was off.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

strong ass motherfuckers
her arms are skinnier than mine and I'm a skinny fat loser

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

"Influencer"

She had a black eye in a few of her pics. Tyrone? Clumsy exercise? Attention seeking?

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

|I legit did that by accident, my bad fucking phoneposting noob here pretty awesome you had that photo saved in for this situation.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

cmon bruv both of us know very well it isnt a joking matter

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

MI6 princess Diana’d her ass

Attached: E610D31E-A495-4F78-A944-099E2AD0A30B.jpg (31 KB, 480x360)

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

this is actually very sad. She is a victim, as much as any of us. The sheer amount of genetic potential, that is lost every time the coal/rice/mudd/poo is burned...coupled with all the rape/deaths and 'look arent I a stronk wamyn -oh nos Im dead' situations, in the end - is a loss for us all.

true, she didnt seem entirely happy with her life almost as if she felt herself that smth was deeply wrong, bad outcome, but she deserved it partially, there were probably ways out at some point...sad either way.

Attached: sad1422793927126.jpg (29 KB, 615x356)

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Men die in the wars to protect the women. Men die on the frontiers to collect natural resources to provide for the women. Men die on the construction sites where they build the cities to provide comfort to women. Men die in facltories to make products for women. Men crawl through shit to maintain sewers so women can have comfort. Bitch, you are welcome to try any of the hardships men endure to provide for you.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

I guess women shouldn't drive cars...

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

killed in Britain's first fatal electric scooter accident
Toll paid

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

They never get the backhand for it they ought to anymore until that backhand becomes a godsmack. case in point.

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Attached: 1550927376914.jpg (96 KB, 1280x640)

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

They're quite literally mentally and physically, children.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Idk why modern women are like this? Being born fenale is the best shit I ever did, all I have to do is keep pretty and look after the house.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

I know what you mean but she doesn't even have the high fashion face. She's very plain looking.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Only ugly women have to work.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Wrecked...
youtu.be/dsddpZIsmkk

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

What fucking decade did she think she was living in? Too much time spent watching Mad Men on TV, i’d day. Oh well, nothing of value was lost.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Out the ass

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Attached: STANDARTS.png (459 KB, 906x466)

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

tragic smash
Lol the British

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Multiple UK news outlets said that it was the first fatality involving electric scooters in the UK, where they are illegal to ride on public roads
where they are illegal to ride on public roads
10 bucks says Pajeet ran over her

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

died after being hit by a lorry while riding an electric scooter.
Lorry driver was 100% immigrant

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Man gets parasitectomy.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

The guy in the Mr Muscle adverts has bigger biceps than she will ever have.
Is she even flexing in the pic?

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

she was in the right

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

like pottery

William Bell
William Bell

Im sure she was pretty before she hit the wall. Once that girlish glow is gone, it is all down hill... Also it would help a lot if she smiled, she has a terrible case of wresting bitch face.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

No, she's just a bitch.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Good point.

Jason White
Jason White

ten months
he probably had some sort of internal rule that a woman has to not mention money for a whole year

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Moral of the story. Don't bring a scooter to a man's street.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Stop posting and lurk you stupid fucking leaf

Noah James
Noah James

tongue out

makes sense
she looks like a typical liberated female

Attached: file.png (227 KB, 377x449)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

she was ugly

Attached: file.png (151 KB, 288x331)

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Was this bitch deluded enough to believe she was muscular and not a sticc? Fucking hell.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

she was disgusting

Attached: file.png (205 KB, 555x282)

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

financial security means you need to lavish me with expensive gifts
TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1540834679586.png (441 KB, 333x531)

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

I live much the same way he does. She was proposing to him in the way women propose marriage, he said no. Saying no to a marriage proposal is typically the end of the relationship.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

her cuck bf

Attached: file.png (737 KB, 634x634)

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Read between the lines of the articles, she was probably drunk/high heading home in the middle of the night/very early morning.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

tell me this cunt was on her phone. tell me.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Yeah on that smile thing... Imagine being a "Presenter" and never taking time to learn how to smile...

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

she tries so hard to look funny and happy but she just look fake and cringe
He must feel relieved now, I'm happy for him

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

I'm allowed to speak when I feel like it but thankks for the advice you retarded fucking mutt.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

if you track down the latest posts by that gold prospector you will see she got the guy back through her succubus-like tactics

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

Ride the scooter, Kills the Cooter

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Emily Hartridge
nothing of value was lost.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Once that bridge is even approached it is over. If you say no she will end up just doing it anyways just will bo justification. He was smart and called a spade a spade.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Who the fuck on earth pays for Kike drivel movies? I pirate everything I watch.

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

followed these rules for centuries
men go to work women stay home

Litterally was only the case for the upper classes, 150 years ago almost every working class woman in the West would have had a job.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

I wonder if she was run over by a woman. Likely since they are shit drivers and sit on their fucking phones non stop while driving. Almost t-boned two just today not paying attention and pulling out in front of me. Their problem, I don't slow down for that shit. If they are in the way I will hit them and hit them at speed.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

"Athletic" chicks are rarely attractive physically. Nothing lost here.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Praise KEK

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

namefag
eceleb thread
memeflag
1 post by this ID
All so tiresome

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

hope her corpse got molested at the morgue as well

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

looks like a 60yo skeleton exposed to radiation and cigarettes for 15 years
has no kids
only niggers would fuck
who cares about this, it's a hilarious stereo type at this point, but there are more interesting issues

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

She's right to leave a deadbeat. More women should

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Model? She wasnt even pretty...

You missed the part where it said "British" didn't you?

James White
James White

Great post, have a you.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Hahaha. That this stupid cunt dies proving women are the shittiest drivers is so perfect. You can’t make this shit up.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Attached: gjjj.webm (1.09 MB, 480x480)

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

The summation of a life and its ironic death is a snort by an anonymous stranger on the internet.

The peak of female power.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

hmm, i'm gonna need a bit more context here

David Barnes
David Barnes

sticc with the coalburner-badge

Attached: toohot.gif (342 KB, 200x150)

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Black eye
Was she a coal burner too?

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

died in a traffic accident
No training.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

but she was bulimic. and that's what counts

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

nah man fuck off for real.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

Emily Hartridge, 35, died following a crash in Battersea, south London on Friday

The YouTuber posted earlier this week on the benefits of dating a younger man

Died after her e-scooter was involved in a collision with a truck

According to the Department for Transport e-scooters are illegal to use on roads.

Grayson King
Grayson King

with your head going through your ass

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

The standard for being a "model" now is simply posting your picture on kikebook or some division thereof just once.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

The YouTuber posted earlier this week on the benefits of dating a younger man

Roastie slut, eh? Nothing of value was lost.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

It's nice that I have pic related by which to honor and cherish her memory.

Attached: HiMom.jpg (86 KB, 634x634)

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

strongass motherfucker woman power
can't stay alive on kid's toy

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

Hmmm let's see: guy was a complete waste of skin when he was with her, now he is Mr. Cool.

Seems to me like she may have been a causal factor.

Levi White
Levi White

Ladies, date younger men! If you can get one 10 years younger, he might just be as dumb as you!
Even dumber, if you're lucky, then you can trick him into doing whatever you want! Young men are extra eager to get married and impregnate people without a second thought, almost like they have no sense of long-term foresight, so you can land the big three (wedding, children, house) even sooner than you think!

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

According to her publicity page, the show 'looks at a whole range of issues from why men cheat, to why you shouldn't diet and why you should get drunk at work.'

Derides customary notions of gender roles
Childless, barren thot devoting her life to collecting cock

Gee. How come all my Fs come out like Ss?

Attached: 1555261768388.jpg (64 KB, 793x810)

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

after posting on Instagram that women should drive cars and have fun instead of staying home and make dinner for their husbands.
Where is the source of this?

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

dat nose
What is it with scuzzy blonds and ugly noses> Cute noses = good girls.

David Scott
David Scott

According to her publicity page, the show 'looks at a whole range of issues from why men cheat, to why you shouldn't diet and why you should get drunk at work.'

emily girl seems like she wanted out of that lifestyle and never fully embraced it, Ill get a lot of flack for saying this on pol, but there are worse women deserving this to happen to them than her.

Attached: family1526045041725.jpg (252 KB, 1500x1147)

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Look just like all your friends, the pretty popular blonde California bunnies who get to walk all over everyone because everyone wants them no matter what they do
EXCEPT for one big thing, in the middle of your face
Cosmetic surgery is expensive, it would be obvious if/when you were to get one, and you've already cornered yourself by doubling-down on the "women are naturally beautiful and men's standards are the problem" argument, so you would look like a huge hypocrite to suddenly get your beak shrunk
The other bimbos are getting married off and collecting their "big three" but FOR SOME REASON there's just SOMETHING about you that makes you seem like you just aren't at their level
Well, sure, you could develop a deeper personality, a sense of humour, a sense of integrity and pride, and actually start to look at how different men view the world and others instead of just their face, skin color, and bank account, and have better standards for inherent personality from your partners as opposed just whether some guy wants to bone you because you look like you might be a rich young Youtuber, like the guys all your friends ended up with, and you can get the last laugh
BUT that's hard and takes a lot of work
You know what makes you feel hot and wanted and just as good as all those other pretty girls you thought were on the same level? Taking a non-stop conga-line of dicks
Surely, after the next 100 dicks or so, that's got to count for being desirable, right? Being desirable, attractive, and respectable is totally the same thing as just being "fuckable", right? >Just 30 more to go, then one will HAVE to want to marry you, then you can be successful and get all the things you want. Just gotta keep climbing that "ladder" of dicks

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

leaf ID
ID is Jew backwards
How ya doin' Rabbi Herschel?

Colton Long
Colton Long

Oy vey, we underestimated the hollowness of women! We were only supposed to trick the goy, dirtskin, and infidel women into interracial marriages, a life of consumption (cosmetics, meme diets/foods, non-stop dicks), short-sightedness, and ultimate failure/dependence, ours weren't supposed to fall for it, too!

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Are you going to tell me that some bitch who posts this kind of shit is going to be honest?

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Instagram..............

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Should have stayed in kitchen lol

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

No, that's a good point. Women do not know how to resolve that conflict, even though the answer is tortuously simply - it's so fundamentally basic that it's probably something that cannot even be taught.

They hand the wheel of their lives to social media then go through life trying to hide that expression that betrays that they think they might have just gotten into the car with Ted Bundy. Even if they had that voice that men have in their brains that tells them "well, do something about it," they cannot hear it, much less comprehend.

Attached: 1555310123819.jpg (44 KB, 560x441)

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Burn the gas, Save your ass!?

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Anyone have any other instant karma type of posts, like activists being killed by their own causes? I want to add to my collection

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

If she stayed in the kitchen she wouldn't be dead now, would she?

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

the parts when she said how she was dissapointed with tinder when every men wanted sex and she was looking for a guy to start a faimily and ended the date after one grabbed her ass tells me how naive she was, offcourse tinder is an app for sex, but she wasnt a full blown whore or smth.

Women conflict on one hand is traditional impulse of social conformity and socialibility, but other side is that social norms are deeply messed up and they know it which is why genuinly nondegenerate girls often have a masculine trait like brashness which is a protective mechanism. It could have been so much different for her, even on her thoting on instagram she seems like she isnt enjoying it but does it since its part of the game, so sad...

Attached: family1545985865057.png (934 KB, 774x655)

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

but she wasnt a full blown whore or smth.
has videos titled "10 Reasons Why Being Beautiful is Annoying", "Got Drunk to Sleep With a Girl", "Am I Sexually Confused"
not a whore

Attached: doubt.jpg (37 KB, 1200x684)

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

They are absolutely obsessed with what people they don't even know think of them, not to mention what people they know do think, never stopping to look at the lives and personalities of those people and realizing just how their perceived approval adds to her life.

They're too inept and too flawed in too many ways to meaningfully function in the image that they 100 percent chose for themselves. Women cannot call them on it for obvious reasons, and men don't because they want dem holes.

Attached: 1557100388334.jpg (85 KB, 750x1334)

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

not a whore

yes a whore, any women not a virgin until marriage is a whore. But there are more deserving of her fate than her.

its messed up, many women dont enjoy this path of e thots but still try to conform themselves to it since its what society does. what a waste, sad.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUNiYSQLFc

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Burn the gas, buy the pass.

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

Also is it only me, or is there a lack of French on the boards today?

Attached: woman-parking.jpg (399 KB, 625x900)

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Women cant drive... simple

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit