007 is now a black woman

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html
You have to be kidding me...

Attached: D_bqwmiVAAAkrPd.jpg (634x951, 100K)

fuck off boomer, no one cares what sort of kike activities the kikes in the kikewood hills are up to

You should care, you dumb cunt

>i should care about which monkey plays which role on the Telavivsion

It means more than that you stupid shit

Kinda looks like a niggery miley cyrus, but I guess i'm never watching another James Bond movie, smooth move jews

>muh sacred tv character
just shut the fuck up and die already you boomer piece of shit.

fpbp hollyjew can go kill themselves
I don't watch tv or movies

kys boomer

they literally cant create another character who does the same shit but is a black woman called 008. it's fucking beyond them

It will flop just like the Ghostbusters remake

>2019 and still watching tv, movies or listening to kike music

12 year olds, please leave

I assume she will be wearing clown makeup and a rainbow wig for this role.

And what an ugly nigger they chose too. Jesus christ.

Jews only know how to pervert. But let them. TV and film are dead mediums and only boomers watch television and only cucks watch netflix or other streaming services.
Just turn off the electric jew.

Movies suck right now because Jews can't meme.

FPBP

>I only listen to based (nigger word) folk metal!

>Everyone, please care about this!

Good, this will redpill more people

We should just straight up ban everyone who links the Dailymail or the Sun.

Loos like she got: license to chimp

Idiot normies will says “oh but she isnt james bond so”

Chimping is something they allow without license

>However, traditionalists can relax: she's not the new Bond, but a new character who takes over his secret agent number after he leaves MI6.

We should ban terrone from internet. Ritorna a diocane fasulilio.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Or memeflaggots like the one itt.

Matching the new king of England and the commonwealth. King Archie of the UK, Canada, Australia, newzealand :)

Deal with it racists.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-06 at 23.19.36.png (1454x1774, 1.53M)

Assuming this is not a fake or a rumor it’s arguably better than having a white man as 007 and much better than having a nigger/shitskin man as 007. The first is just keeping the agony, the second is a methodic push of the acceptable/unacceptable boundary, and a sheeboon is just a straightforward dash in the clown world, which moreover would tank the franchise and lose the kikes money (not that they care about money at this point, but still)

this, TV is for boomers to ease their suffering in black run nursing homes

Jesus Christ, Craig is tired and clearly doesn't really want to do it anymore. Last films were trash. Find a new guy and change the whole crew already.

Not only that.
She is going to play a lesbian James bond.
So bond will still seduce women.
>Just fucking ruin everything

Attached: 1406846261720.jpg (663x666, 154K)

Your point is that James Bond and other niggerized characters were part of our cultural zeitgeist. You're worried about children and other liberals absorbing propaganda from it.
The problem is, they were only a part of our culture insofar as the kike movie machine has been. They sucked you in with white characters that attracted you and your money to the silver screen. They had you at their whim. You never should have invested so much time and emotion into an enterprise run by (((them))).

can't wait for the memes

Looks like holywood finally found out that whites are too smart to spend money going to the movies

The reign of whitey is over. Accept your genocide, or go out kicking and screaming, your choice.
Black power!

Ummm British people have always been black

This.
Bond was a last bastion of masculinity and classy cool. With his departure we are left with very little to choose from in terms of old school Male figures to look up to. Sad

Of course
They were waiting to do this one for a looong time I honestly believe this was their “white” whale
A movie were the lead role is the epitome of a male and what men typically aspired to be and was always played by white men for decades

Thats what passes as a woman these days in Hollywood? Since Bond movies star Brits, Is that what Brits think a woman is?

oi mum, loicense to chimp is on the telly

Attached: 1542148882760.png (620x772, 41K)

meh it's funny
proves black culture doesn't exist

personally i havent paid to consume hollywood media in over 25 years. maybe sheboons are the only ones dumb enough to still spend welfare on movie tickrts and this is their reaction to the market. if not, all they will have left is sheboons and their pack of feral niglets and nobody else going to see any of their movies

What I am worried about is the huge precedent it sets for the ramped up promotion of leftist crap - promotion like we have never seen before
In doing this, the forces of evil are effectively kicking a huge goal - the effect from this will be huge. Guaranteed

>YFW when the future king of England is an actual Mutt

How will the britbongs ever live this down? Better not see any of you sharia faggots calling the Americans mutts, that's reserved for non mutt people

Attached: 1562635262175.png (1000x1000, 128K)

That thing is a fucking man. Regardless, no one gives a fuck about hollywood except women and boomers.

>seducing woman

Only zookeepers find this sexy

Attached: 16012428-0-image-m-28_1563058335845.jpg (308x185, 19K)

Nah I think it’ll just make more normies ignore the kikewood. They’ve overplayed their hand again.

This! Never watch their lies! All tv and movies are made to corrupt!

>woman
I know a tranny when I see one

only in bonglang is a twink in a speedo masculine. Bonds been dead for 10 years at this point

From the other posts

Couldn't help myself

I was triggered by the name of the actress being

LASH AND A LYNCH

Attached: James Bond Remakes.jpg (882x643, 52K)

this, they played this one masterfully. They will completely control the narrative on this one.

ahm you know he is your king too?

and King of Canada, Australia and NZ.

looks like puff daddy after gender reversal therapy

just wait until the remakes start coming out

Attached: coonraker.jpg (709x709, 319K)

this will radicalize boomers

Attached: 643_2.jpg (1024x1408, 180K)

HOW THE FUCK IS A CROAT SO GOOD AT THIS

This but harder. At least ghostbusters wasn't a series made almost exclusively for men to enjoy. Who is this for?

I hope you are right

Good, the US and UK are the main reason we're in the state we're in now, I hope they are completely erased and replaced with Africans and Arabs.

This is exactly what they fought, died, and killed for.

Attached: 1538791956618.jpg (680x591, 34K)

just ignore it, spread the word. let this flop so fucking hard into mediocrity that no one realizes the film is in production, out, or even been made.

you vote with your wallets.
no one is going to see this

meanwhile the left continue to distribute the most redpills by volume, if your parents didnt believe in the great replacement before they will see this trend, and believe me it IS a hollywood trend that wont stop for at least several years. they will wake up

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a dude in drag? I'm genuinely not convinced it's female.

I honestly think this is more of a psychological operation against whites. Once we speak out against it (((they))) will call us misogynist and racists further giving the chimps and subhumans a reason to hate us. They are preparing the people to genocide whites. Eliminating us from everything.

Attached: 1562722167133.png (306x306, 73K)

no, you're right. it's hands are too large.

okay but they're also making Ash from Pokémon black and also they're remaking Drive with a chatty black woman instead of autistic Ryan Gosling

aaaaand another white male character is destroyed to destroy "white supremacy".
When the war comes just tell them "no you go fight it"
They dont want you in peace time but they sure as hell want you when the bullets start flying.
FUCK THEM

>propaganda is very effective
>shouldnt care
Either you are retarded or a Kike

James Bond is the code name assigned to 007. Each different actor is a different agent in the role of James Bond.

Attached: IMG_0793.jpg (720x516, 44K)

norf fc memes are the best

You overestimate this shit. Listen, propaganda on this scale has never ever been done before. Kikes are greedy and overplay their hand. Mistakes are bound to happen.

I get it that they have to use a nigger for their movie. But why does it have to be the ugliest fucking nigger/indian mix they could find? What's their fucking problem with finding good looking niggers?

My name be Bond
Shaqeeufa Bond 'n' shit my nigguh
Now get me some of that purple drank, not shaken or stirred but with some watermelon and chicken wings.

>make a black man wear a dress
>call him a woman
Why?

>relax guy! They are just destroying white male role models and making them niggers and females because that way young white boys wont have any role models
I love how they are using white society to destroy whites.
>Can we start up the ovens yet?

>You should care
And yet I don't

Attached: fd201000e470ffa54eb314e76b49fd379bbbb42bf9fce13dc2d4a024010489d6.png (700x694, 215K)

You hear about that train that came into Germany yesterday with 1000 african migrants?

>further giving the chimps and subhumans a reason to hate us. They are preparing the people to genocide whites. Eliminating us from everything
This is bullshit. Non-whites and šõŷš are already genocidal. This is either just a doubling down of their degeneracy.

Attached: IMG_0681.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Drive was shit though.

I hope she's gonna be a lesbian!?!

There's no safe place for men anymore. You must think about cunts at all times. This is the power of feminism...

Congratulations: men aren't allowed to be men or enjoy male things. I wonder how this will turn out; it is quite obvious women, with very few exceptions, have NO interests except men and bothering them for attention. What happens when all the men you've bothered, ignored, oppressed, ridiculed, and infiltrated, fucking hate you??? Are they going to give you MORE attention??

I am 28. In some ways I feel bad for women my age, but for the most part I am happy. Getting the sadness they deserve

I don’t see a problem, she looks like your average brit to me

Kek. You gotta fucking love the kikes.

stop wathcing their shit

I don't mind this one desu.

Actually there's a theory that the Bond saga is the same agent, there was a Bond film which opened with Bond getting revenge on a guy who killed his wife and kids or something despite it being a new actor. It wasn't just a case of the new Bond being sent after the guy, unless he was really up in the old 007's life as he said something along the lines of "for the wife and kids."

I feel bad for the Bond fans who subscribed to this theory. Obviously you didn't but you should shut your lying jewish mouth next time you want to present your opinion as fact.

I did. I will leave this country within the next 12 months.

also anything you like with a white male protagonist or lead, be it history, literature, television, video games, YouTube videos, movies, anime, music, or tabletop games... they're all black now. all of them.

Guess who is next?

Attached: 1562944374013.jpg (480x636, 38K)

It will flop and then the series will be tabled for a decade or so. Same thing as everything else the Jews in Hollywood ruin. Fuck em, I haven't watched a movie in over six years anyways.

Fuck bros.

I beg for Idris now, this was worse than anything anyone thought possible. You can see her nose hairs.

Attached: tsN02qrm_400x400.jpg (333x333, 21K)

Ashley Black. Oy vey.

the incels from r/hapas are crying out for black titties

Attached: 1559660013271.jpg (667x891, 138K)

I don't care what they put on the "big Screen". They could have a Filipino midget for all I care.
Hollyjew can rot.
I stopped going to the theater decades ago.

Movies are not real they are fiction
fiction can be written by anyone

Attached: 1562389031002.jpg (907x1024, 99K)

I want a Rosa Parks nonfiction movie with her casted as a white blonde male with blue/green eyes.

> Where da Wh*te bois at?

thats a man