Polygamy is the white man's last hope!

Are you tired of feminism? Polygamy is the only antidote.

Attached: 1560951700166.jpg (1900x1266, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ab18/c6b948d5955eecb9dfc87fd77c1a5b2d01c9.pdf
justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/poly/chap3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polygamy also ends the low birth rate problem, btw.

>muh birth rates
No. I dont want to live in an overcrowded shithole

Sick of dumb bitches with big mouths? Have ten instead of one.
>brilliant

Do I understand correctly that you're gay?

Not gay just logical. I'll take my women one at a time, easier to train that way. Why would you want to support ten bitches?

>Why would you want to support ten bitches?
>support
You send them to work.

Degenerate

So you dont want a traditional home?

You do not know what this word means. How can Polygamy be degenerate? It is the natural way of reproduction for humans. Degenerate, implies a descend from a higher way.

Traditional (in the modern West) implies female supremacy, so no. I want twomen to be property.

You are twisting the connotation of the word to fit your worldview. Polygamy is degenerate in the sense that it is socially destructive. Having such large families does not allow for pair bonding or a strong, morally righteous family unit: the foundation for a nation.

but YOU ARE LIVING IN AN OVER CROWDED SHITHOLE ALREADY...and by the way, france is already a shithole...have you notice the amount of niggers there? while you care for your furbaby, niggers popping 12 babies.

before you even try to have a strong tie and make a strong foundation, your nation is overrun by a HOARD of niggers and arabs. keep making foundations bro.

>Having such large families does not allow for pair bonding or a strong, morally righteous family unit: the foundation for a nation.

Many words to say nothing, christcuck. Morality is an imaginary construct. Be honest, you are an incel and you try to enforce your slave morality because of your resentment against the better off.

The white race needs no loser like you.

Breeding like rabbits does nothing to combat the growing subhuman hoard. Such requires physical removal

>one old guy gets all of the women
surely a system that won't breed hostility among the young men

Nice non-argument

>france is already a shithole...have you notice the amount on niggers there?
>american flag

I imagine he feels a false sense of immortality. Reminder that you, your children, will grow old, frail and destitute and suffer every inch of the way. Enjoy your limited time here but don't bring anyone else along with you.

Attached: 1558864102565.jpg (580x768, 93K)

>traditional
>modern

Attached: 1562928521597.jpg (683x817, 57K)

You are the one who makes no arguments. Who determines what is moral and what is not? I say that the existence of irrational ant-white subhumans like you is immoral.
>le ressentiment

The modern period started in 1500, my low IQ freind.

Go dilate.

Attached: b2bc9736a76aa6ca29d2cd1caf63b868fcb88fa270a212662ad9e6026c847635.jpg (1000x669, 281K)

*friend

Objective morality is ultimately the basis for any fascist thinking. If you cannot even accept a standard then what is the point of having law in the first place?

Also a side note: the practice of polygamy is more intensive on resources and does not actually represent a viable strategy of increasing the white population. Since older males will be the only ones who can support such massive families, genetic damage and undesirable birth defects would likely be more prevalent.

More words without meaning. Do you know how to make an argument? Make not just a statement, you have to prove it to. Laws arise from logical mind. I can say that X is advantageous for A or Y is disadvantageous for A andthan ban Y.
Incorrect:
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ab18/c6b948d5955eecb9dfc87fd77c1a5b2d01c9.pdf

Besides, only betas "support" their women. They are sent to work in a society free from slave morality.

So are they all his wives?

thats a lot of creampies for one man

Fakin hell, is that family or an army?

>german
>white

>More words without meaning. Do you know how to make an argument? Make not just a statement, you have to prove it to. Laws arise from logical mind. I can say that X is advantageous for A or Y is disadvantageous for A andthan ban Y.

you are a fucking retard.

arguments are for idiots. logic isn't how you find truth. proof is just belief. you are a subhuman moron.

Yes, and his children.
mutt

>arguments are for idiots. logic isn't how you find truth. proof is just belief
Hohoho, the christuck intellectual.

Attached: ch2.jpg (865x513, 66K)

>i think someone else is a mutt so that means i'm not!: the post

Interesting how the countries that allow and actively practice polygamy are usually ridden with inbreeding and Islam, isn't it?

Do you imply causality? Where is your evidence?

Why are the countries which baned polygamy feminist shitholes? justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/poly/chap3.html