Is paganism a joke?

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

I really think that most of todays pagans have no fucking idea about actual paganism thousands of years ago.. Its shrouded in mystery and we bearly know anything about it.

Attached: 20190630-135932.jpg (327 KB, 1080x504)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_0VcOr5ybc

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Yes, next thread.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

/thread

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Everything is fuckig mushrooms. Thors hammer was a mushroom. Berserkers ate mushrooms. Jesus was a mushroom, King Arturs sword in the stone was a mushroom, the Buddha was a mushroom, shiva a mushroom. There now you know.

Attached: mushrooms-and-bible.jpg (764 KB, 1954x3125)

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Greeks and Romans recorded their religion, so we know about their type of paganism. We also know stuff about ancient religions like Egyptian, Sumerian, Vedic, etc. Only really Germanic and Norse paganism is unknown. Kinda dispels the whole master race thing when sand niggers in the desert recorded their religion and it survives to this day, while Germanic tribes were living in Africa tier mudhuts and never kept any written records.

John Howard
John Howard

heaps of things were recorded by the Norse people, you faggot. But literally everything was destroyed by the newly christian romans.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

Sad, he wasn't studied picatrix or other books about greeks and roman pagan who was preserved by medieval muslim scholar like al buni. It's nearly complete with rituals and spell

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

This, maybe norse & germanic are using oral tradition than literature , this is why many of their stuff are lost

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

Who was the main god of Slavic religion?

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

We learned it was god Perun in school over here in Croatia I dont know how other countries called him

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Midsommar made paganism seem comfy
beautiful idyllic mountainside village hundreds of miles from cities
traditional conservative values
weird sacrificial shit only occurs every 90 years
elders choose to die when they’ve outlived their usefulness
qt aryans everywhere

Where can I go to live even somewhat like this

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

God grant me clarity and communion with you

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Where's the American user from the last archived thread?

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

Friendly reminder that that guy was completely humiliated and no one believes in his whacky Christcuck theories about pre-Christian beliefs. He even wrote public apologies after that chad Swede Viktor Rydberg proved him wrong.
"Against this last theory, the Swedish savant, Dr. Viktor Rydberg, of Gotenburg, has written a brilliant paper in the two first numbers of Nordisk Tidskrift for 1881. It is not too much to say, that a more crushing and masterly reply was never penned. - Bugge
In a letter to Rydberg, after receiving the first volume of his mythological research, Bugge stated: "As I have read my heart has warmed more and more. ...Forgive these words from a man who before such a magnificent and in many respects remarkable work is well aware that he is nothing but a philologist."

Attached: 800px-Viktor-Rydberg-1876.jpg (238 KB, 800x1159)

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Gobekli tepe, stone henge and the great pyramids, and the 200,000 stone rings found in caves in europe are all proof in the pudding pagans created civilization long before jews existed even in imagination

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

200,000 year old*

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

European religion live in the blood. Christcucks can't feel it because they've been tainted by the jewking

Anthony James
Anthony James

chad Swede
No such thing.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Plumbing and timber frame construction are norse inventions that are taken for granted

People need to sleep in mud huts or cough up the money for a block home as well as shit in a bucket or outside in a hole if they want to experience the genuine anti pagan life

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

Wtf am I saying, masonry architecture was around for 10,000 years before hebrews migrated out of africa and created christians jews and muslims! Same with the mud hutts

So im not sure christians have contributed anything to architecture(inb4 someone shows me picture of notre dam not realizing it was built by non abrahamics in the first place)

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

why yes, I'm a Swede, how did you know?

Attached: 31432763493-aac37248ae-b.jpg (293 KB, 760x1024)

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Nice VPN, Sven.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

youtu.be/f_0VcOr5ybc

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

yes paganism is the joke

Attached: popie.jpg (50 KB, 640x480)