Is paganism a joke?

I really think that most of todays pagans have no fucking idea about actual paganism thousands of years ago.. Its shrouded in mystery and we bearly know anything about it.

Attached: 20190630_135932.jpg (1080x504, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_0VcOr5ybc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, next thread.

/thread

Everything is fuckig mushrooms. Thors hammer was a mushroom. Berserkers ate mushrooms. Jesus was a mushroom, King Arturs sword in the stone was a mushroom, the Buddha was a mushroom, shiva a mushroom. There now you know.

Attached: mushrooms and bible.jpg (1954x3125, 764K)

Greeks and Romans recorded their religion, so we know about their type of paganism. We also know stuff about ancient religions like Egyptian, Sumerian, Vedic, etc. Only really Germanic and Norse paganism is unknown. Kinda dispels the whole master race thing when sand niggers in the desert recorded their religion and it survives to this day, while Germanic tribes were living in Africa tier mudhuts and never kept any written records.

heaps of things were recorded by the Norse people, you faggot. But literally everything was destroyed by the newly christian romans.

Sad, he wasn't studied picatrix or other books about greeks and roman pagan who was preserved by medieval muslim scholar like al buni. It's nearly complete with rituals and spell

This, maybe norse & germanic are using oral tradition than literature , this is why many of their stuff are lost

Who was the main god of Slavic religion?

We learned it was god Perun in school over here in Croatia I dont know how other countries called him

Midsommar made paganism seem comfy
>beautiful idyllic mountainside village hundreds of miles from cities
>traditional conservative values
>weird sacrificial shit only occurs every 90 years
>elders choose to die when they’ve outlived their usefulness
>qt aryans everywhere

Where can I go to live even somewhat like this

God grant me clarity and communion with you

Where's the American user from the last archived thread?

Friendly reminder that that guy was completely humiliated and no one believes in his whacky Christcuck theories about pre-Christian beliefs. He even wrote public apologies after that chad Swede Viktor Rydberg proved him wrong.
>"Against this last theory, the Swedish savant, Dr. Viktor Rydberg, of Gotenburg, has written a brilliant paper in the two first numbers of Nordisk Tidskrift for 1881. It is not too much to say, that a more crushing and masterly reply was never penned. - Bugge
>In a letter to Rydberg, after receiving the first volume of his mythological research, Bugge stated: "As I have read my heart has warmed more and more. ...Forgive these words from a man who before such a magnificent and in many respects remarkable work is well aware that he is nothing but a philologist."

Attached: 800px-Viktor_Rydberg_1876.jpg (800x1159, 238K)

Gobekli tepe, stone henge and the great pyramids, and the 200,000 stone rings found in caves in europe are all proof in the pudding pagans created civilization long before jews existed even in imagination

200,000 year old*

European religion live in the blood. Christcucks can't feel it because they've been tainted by the jewking

>chad Swede
No such thing.

Plumbing and timber frame construction are norse inventions that are taken for granted

People need to sleep in mud huts or cough up the money for a block home as well as shit in a bucket or outside in a hole if they want to experience the genuine anti pagan life

Wtf am I saying, masonry architecture was around for 10,000 years before hebrews migrated out of africa and created christians jews and muslims! Same with the mud hutts

So im not sure christians have contributed anything to architecture(inb4 someone shows me picture of notre dam not realizing it was built by non abrahamics in the first place)

>why yes, I'm a Swede, how did you know?

Attached: 31432763493_aac37248ae_b.jpg (760x1024, 293K)

Nice VPN, Sven.

youtu.be/f_0VcOr5ybc

yes paganism is the joke

Attached: popie.jpg (640x480, 50K)