Ilhan Omar has to go back!

Ilhan Omar has to go back!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-15-29-11-935_com.twitter.android.jpg (720x1480, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381395078000643
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381394234941448
youtu.be/YZ46I3kMOr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some high end bait this morning. Go back to your shitholes and fix them you wahmens of color. I'm sure Nancy will help

Attached: 796.jpg (625x626, 33K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED.

Coddle the kikes til election day 2020, i know it is hard but you need the few kikes in positions of power to feel secure, then go full DEUS VULT once re-election is secured.

Holy christ. He's literally taking no survivors...

DID HE JUST TELL OHMAR TO GO BACK TO AFRICA

>you can't leave fast enough
This man is the real deal. Fuck the shills.

Kek

Yes.

Attached: 1563055747555.jpg (550x862, 76K)

Kek, is this real ? Absolutely based

Holy fucking shit the absolute madman! He did a "send them back" and a backhand "shithole" comment in the same breath as double dog daring Pelosi to grow some cunt hair and control her party. Fucking WWF shit!

based

kek
She's got to go back.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I love him so much

Attached: lUb7QdDz.jpg (413x395, 13K)

He sure did

Attached: q2950dpq.jpg (640x360, 27K)

This is why I voted for him. He still loves baby kike cock tho.

Not bad ... for a shabbos goy

Ilhan Omar on suicide bombing watch

shots fired

back to somalia aahahahahahaahha

2020 TRUMP HAS AWAKENED

Technically this part is right... AOC and Rashida Tlaib do come from a "country whose government is a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)"

I don't care if Omar is a leftist, anything that makes zionists triggered is a friend in my book.

>it's real

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381395078000643

jesus christ what a bad ass

Attached: 1555225629706.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>suicide bombing watch

Attached: 1t93lp2.png (600x580, 360K)

Bwwwaaaaaaaa!

Kek

Based af

Reminder that jews overwhelmingly vote democrat.

Reminder that jew-owned institutions are constantly foaming at the mouth at trump.

Reminder that israel is a puppet state of the US and not the other way around.

Reminder that "le drump is le zionist" is the culmination of probably $600+ million in research by shill organizations. >mfw

Attached: pepe_laughing.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Trump fears The Squad. Too bad he is appealing to a base that isn't big enough to win an election in Wyoming much less America. We have rejected this hateful idiot.

Attached: cbWc0tlT.png (908x448, 84K)

Meanwhile in reality his approval is at an ALL TIME HIGH.

Attached: VodIU4.png (631x565, 406K)

Fuck off nigger

ITS REAL!!
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381394234941448

Attached: Helicopter Trump.jpg (5568x3712, 1.29M)

how does he get away with this

Redpilled post

That's impressive...not. He will never get over fifty percent. Idiot.

Fact check Somalia is one of the fastest growing economies and diverse nations on the planet according to our experts at snopes.

He's wrong. We all are thinking the same thing. Who do these fucking Obama leftovers think they are?

>I hail from a mud-hut in africa
>let me tell you how to run the U.S

How about fuck off back to africa and fix your burning ebola infested dump.

The enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend lad. We're talking about a Muslim nigger too. Rethink this idea you have.

>baby
Nah he loves Netanyahus in his butt

not wrong*

He's right, of course. It'll be interesting to see what kind of response the feminist progressives come up with.

shut up, chink

You have 5 more years of crying, better stock up on tissues

Attached: c2b50sz7.png (574x215, 24K)

>Reminder that israel is a puppet state of the US and not the other way around.
fucking lol
post nose

holy fuck

>poo talking

Just you wait. Miga now but wait until we are elected. Once we are in power we will do what we promise, not like last time. This time will be different.

>The eternal goyim

i don't trust polls anymore.

HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS MAN

Attached: 121344_preview.png (445x482, 196K)

Attached: 114.gif (600x600, 92K)

I could tolerate Ilhan's bullshit if she at least showed her feet.

Attached: temp.png (474x201, 12K)

>great the Democrats are fighting each other let me say something that will (temporarily) reunite them against me!
Fucking GENIUS!

Attached: Russell-Crowe-Cross-Eyed--58487.jpg (800x1145, 117K)

Attached: P242Uu3.jpg (432x600, 61K)

That's pretty high energy, no doubt they already called him a racist and islamophobe?

President Trump remains his own worst enemy.

youtu.be/YZ46I3kMOr0

Attached: E2128B92-F2AE-4F8B-BDC2-100C98262927.png (1334x750, 1.69M)

Trump isn't our friend, he hasn't done anything about the immigration crisis and convinced more of them to come with his SOTU speech. I know you britbongs constantly praise the optics system and how we shouldn't go "too far" but your bullshit polices are the reason Labour is eventually going to win. Because being some stuck up pussy isn't cool in the slightest. Conservatives are retards who end up shifting the public opinion even more left instead of ever questioning what's truly wrong with America.

Attached: 1528042980114.jpg (550x440, 44K)

I told my boss a month ago that I'm taking the week of the election off next year. When Trump wins, the salt will reach critical levels. I'm positive we will hear about a spike in suicides.

Your brain remains your own worst enemy

Attached: 70rT56.jpg (645x729, 64K)

An you remain an actual retard. Nobody defends ohmar. Did you forget she's a nigger muslim surrounded by krypto kikes? Or what about everyone else? You realize we're all on the same page right. I'm glad Trump shit on her exactly like that, about damn time.

How many times are you going to lose while believing this?

I see what you’re saying but he’s just throwing salt on wound, Dem party is dying

no, that would be subversive judges.

>j-just wait --suck jewish cock a couple more years and then you'll see
The fucking state of you. Absolutely shameful. Ilhan Ooga is Unironically more based than you.

Damn.

This. Now lets see him tell a Jew to fly back to Israel.

Based Zion Don! Throw all critics of Israel in a dark cell! lol MIGA

Well, he is right.

What about gay rights and racism in Somalie, Omar?

>Implying it's not true
Are they fighting your wars or are you fighting theirs?

Attached: Anti Semitism Act.png (955x902, 210K)

I am sure you can criticize Israel in Africa.

>Dem party is dying
>Taking governorship in states like Kansas and Maine
>Taking power back in rust belt

You need to live in reality. Republicans aren't gaining anything.

This is true.

Candidate Trump from 2015-2016 would be fifteen points ahead in the polls right now, instead of losing to Kamuttla.

Attached: temp.png (632x404, 26K)

I want to believe.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!!
BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP

Attached: 1558324560435.jpg (550x505, 32K)

You know he didn't btfo her because she's a dumb muslim nigger whore, but because she spoke out against Israel.

That's why I said temporarily. Pelosi will however close ranks with the ingrate freshmen representatives over this remark from Trump. It probably won't have any long term effect but the problem is he gave them more ammo to use against him. Hopefully they'll shoot themselves in their own feet with it though.

He's a fucking mad man, I love it.

And the fact he's been defending nancy "She's not racist" after AOC implied she was is fucking legit icing on the cake. They don't know what the fuck to do. Nancy is probably secretly moist at the thought of Trump defending her. Up is down, left is right, dicks being removed, dicks being sowed on.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (200x200, 521K)

At least his tweets are still good

I love Trump so much

Thankfully, the approval of urban "people" doesn't matter. Just be grateful for every day we allow the infrastructure prolonging your worthless lives to continue operating.

Again, she can be stout jew critic even if she is deported.

omar is so insufferable, i don't care if she hates the jews she is an enemy who outspokenly advocates degeneracy and destruction of our race and nation
btw before i'm accused of being JIDF, i support the destruction of israel and alliance with hamas, hezbollah and iran

someone had to say it. The dumb ungrateful bitch was well taken care of here courtesy of American tax payers

Mt. Rushmore of Trump tweets

>Heres a live look at the aftermath of Trump’s tweets.

Attached: 0348BB0B-0182-4ABF-A3F5-B10C14C96E67.jpg (574x353, 39K)

I fucking love this guy, 24 more years

Lmao no
>memeflag
Opinion discarded

Attached: 340AC98F-F4CC-49DC-A281-3F10BD3B1E04.jpg (586x720, 101K)

Jews first. They have to go back to Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Czech Republic...

>We will stop selling food to you!

Do you have idea how pathetic and stupid you sound? Agribusiness is run and owned by corporate executives in big cities employing migrant labor and automated machinery. Not obese rednecks dying of heart attacks and drug abuse.

lmao

I assume you're talking about America since that's where they were both born?

Attached: IMG_20190710_175427.jpg (500x426, 131K)

>suicide bombing watch

Attached: 1561605022394.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Hey Donald why is our money being sent to Israel? Should't Israel take care of itself? Where in the Constitution does it say the US us obliged to financially support a nation of criminals?

Attached: 1552240454873m.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Just poking that bear

Attached: 1559645.jpg (1101x1101, 173K)

No, they have to go back to Iran.

Attached: laughing_dededes.png (1384x776, 1.38M)

Send Rita Katz back to Iraq so they can hang the bitch.

Attached: katz_rita-site_intelligence.jpg (530x397, 51K)

ANYTHING he says unites them against him. They are ALREADY at full stop, frothing at the mouth, insane hatred 24/7. You cannot, nor should you try, to appease Democrats. They must all be killed.

How many intact bridges and unmined highways does your food traverse? How many miles of pipe does your drinking water flow through, and how hardened against bio and chem attacks are your reservoirs? How long can you go without power?