The Northern Hemisphere is Gone

I've been traveling across the globe for years now, lived in Asia, Mideast, Europe and the US. Recently (in the past couple of weeks) I've been to the Plata for the first time on a worktrip, specifically Buenos Aires and Montevideo and I have to tell you guys to abandon Europe and move down south.
First thing my coworker said when I met him in Argieland was "Have you noticed how we dont have niggers here?" God I felt right at home.
Have to admit I prefer Uruguay for as a brazilian i fucking hate stuck up argies but i digress.

Regarding the subject of this thread I am serious, if you include falklands in the mix the southern cone is trully the only place i see whites being able to create anysort of relevant etnostate, there is blood iron and soil plus its far far away from the muslimes, the negroes and the general insectoid scum, also the 3rd world thing helps keep it away from the hoards radar. The juden are everywhere and we cant really avoid them but at least the people seem to have a grasp somehow on the JQ, If my minds serves me well the Argie gov let a terror cell bomb a juden comunity center a couple of decades ago, lots of hooknoses expired back then. Based and redpilled
There is a lot of space (argentina alone is comparable to western europe in size) so people could claim relativelly acceptable cunks of clay for the major groups (nords, meds so on)
Fuck i bet even paraguay would be suitable for colonization after a another little genocidal war.

Attached: images.jpg (220x305, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina
infobae.com/sociedad/2019/07/14/huyo-de-la-guerra-de-siria-se-refugio-en-turquia-y-alli-conocio-a-la-familia-argentina-que-hoy-planea-adoptarlo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Guys just give up and hand your homeland to niggers, there is plenty of space in south america

it's just a matter of time, user

America was more racist than current Argentina 50 years ago

> Towards the end of the year, a young Jewish man was violently attacked by a student in the University of San Andrés who also shouted "long live the Holocaust
i tells ya those bastards are based
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina

heard about elite moving to Patagonia tho, might be an eventual problem

user you know its all doomed.
Its not just the land, eventually there is going to be war and the north is going to hell if that happens

I know that user, i hope Jesus come back or something happens to prevent absolute defeat but we are almost there

these colors don't run

>First thing my coworker said when I met him in Argieland was "Have you noticed how we dont have niggers here?" God I felt right at home.
its called genocide, 1860
>Fuck i bet even paraguay would be suitable for colonization after a another little genocidal war.
erm, the genocide i mentioned was literally a genocide against paraguay (during which we conveniently butchered our black population), leave paraguas alone
>America was more racist than current Argentina 50 years ago
there isnt that much racism, id say that pretty much that really low racial tensions, same with religious tensions
fights down here are almost exclusively left vs right

>fights down here are almost exclusively left vs right
particularly about the leftists whining about being thrown off planes in the 70s

come on mate were not that rare
might i dare say on the same proportions of the Neo-Europeans on your lands

Attached: images (9).jpg (480x360, 23K)

and genocide against dirty niggers is wrong why?

Ye we sure wiped them paraguayans out Jesus Christ
We should team up again sometime the bolivians are there you know

we already did it once, it would be bullying to do it again
if you want genocide so much start with niggers and muslims in europe, do not bring war to our shores, we already have to deal with that faggot with venezuela

>again sometime the bolivians
based, why did we not join the chilean bros in the pacific war
what a lack of foresight from the authorities

meant this

No thats the worng idea argiebro, we should put up a wall in your northern bordersm at the maximum between Paraná and São Paulo and isolate ourselves shogunate style.
we can deal with paraguayns in non violent ways if you dont wanna bully them

Either white nationalism will rise in europe and north america or they will become some strange kind of brazil plus the mudslimes.I call it natural selection, cucks don't deserve to survive.
In reality we need to solve the jewish question or else they won't let white people alone, not even in the north pole.

the way I see the only way to solve the juden is either through apocalipse or developing some artificial plague or something that targets hooknoses
seriously how can we deal with the juden

indeed you guys should have splitted the land in half and maybe made paraguay into reichkommissariat

>Huyó de la guerra de Siria, se refugió en Turquía y allí conoció a la familia argentina que hoy planea adoptarlo
infobae.com/sociedad/2019/07/14/huyo-de-la-guerra-de-siria-se-refugio-en-turquia-y-alli-conocio-a-la-familia-argentina-que-hoy-planea-adoptarlo/
we need to abuild a wall everywhere

it's not giving up, it's a tactical retreat

just settle the patagonia, that's what I'm doing anyway. Build close and prosperous communities, and laugh at the hordes of subhumans who'll eventually come knocking at your door, desperately begging for some semblance of order after succumbing to the chaos they themselves created.

First step is spreading knowledge, second is removing kikes from influential positions, final step is holocaust this time for real edition.Or put them in concentration camps completely isolated from the world.
First things first, we need to win the meme war.

indeed tactical retreating.
Ive never been to Chile myself user, how is life there?

it was pretty comfy and peaceful until not long ago, but thanks to the implementation of leftist policies (by """right wing"""" gubmints such as the current one) and the invasion of caribbean niggers it's rapidly deteriorating

I honestly lost hope for this iteration of the country, it'll die suffocated under the weight of its most vocal retards, but there're also lot of honest, hard working people here, and they'll be the ones building our future once we get rid of the excess baggage.

Attached: 16x9_M ENG.jpg (1820x1024, 335K)