Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism#Overview
visual-memory.co.uk/b_resources/b_and_t_glossary.html#resource_structure
groknation.com/health/breastfeeding-toddlers-benefits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ultra-conservative/Orthodox Jew
>Loves Marxism

Yup, checks out.

reminder that Bob Dylan never had any talent besides being chosen by fellow jews in the media to be lionized

There's nothing wrong with liking certain philosophy as long as you understand it can't be currently applied in society

based and marxpilled

who is this bitch and why should i care?

>Bob Dylan never had any talent
1488, but also Dylan had talent

If you think this kike raises vegan kids, youre crazy. This is to trick the goys into doing this to their kids, turning them into weak complacent faggots.

Highly educated scientist and star of a hit TV series.

Why are there so many kikes in the whole plant-based and vegan community? It's actually unbelievable when you start noticing it. Especially among the doctors and nutritionists promoting veganism, they're Jews 9/10 times.

Does the Talmud mention anything about veganism or being against meat?

Attached: dr-michael-greger.jpg (1402x994, 145K)

Jews are naturally more intelligent. They know what is healthy for the body.

Attached: jakeshieldsP2veg-777x1024.jpg (777x1024, 196K)

It was only a matter of time until the soviet jews felt comfortable enough to expose themselves.

So a Jew. Cool. Got it. Shouldn’t care.

No the only things the Talmud forbids eating are pork and shellfish and predatory birds like hawks and owls. No grains or vegetables are prohibited. If it's Jew shilling to get people to be vegans it's probably not nefarious, just another memetic fad to control people. Or to detestosterone males.

Hope your kids love Zyklon B

Checked and correct
Another Side of Bob Dylan is incredible. Or so I’m told.

It's not that being vegan has anything special to it. Its the type of food they eat that what they are looking for as a status symbol. Vegan diets are more expensive and where you shop to find vegan food is more expensive. Vegan diets keep out the poor people by charging 2-5 times more for items. And like one user said, veganism is a fad because of the whole heath culture thing.

YOU FILTHY GOYIM NEED TO STOP EATING MEAT WE CHOSE OURSELVES AND THIS PLANET BELONGS TO US . Oh and heres some wonderful murderous ideology. Only goy died in this one

Forcing malnutrition on children is child abuse.

She must be paying YouTube a lot because her videos lol up in my recommendations all the time despite me never watching them and not watching videos that would be related. Judging from the titles of appears she is afraid that now her tv show is over that she is going to fade back into obscurity like she did between Blossum and The Big Bang Theory.

>Be, the epitome of bourgeoisie
>Get shot
God, She's so stupid

Attached: w4jhwj.jpg (644x598, 63K)

it's in their dna to fuck shit up, they see the natural order and they are not happy about it, they want to flip everything upside down.

oh thats that bitch from bigbang theory

Fine, I can trust a Neuroscience PHD to correctly identify which brain circuits are used for Marxist (#A) philosophy (which honestly is complementary to Heideggerian (#B) philosophy). It's the people that don't know how structures can process information and simply ignore cognitive errors that I worry about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism#Overview
visual-memory.co.uk/b_resources/b_and_t_glossary.html#resource_structure

Pleb

>vegan
>humans are vegan by nature and we dont need meat
>also advocating b12 supplements casue humans need them, and there aint any in veggies.

>I am vegan and my kids are too, why? Because I forced them to be
>I tell my kids that we choose to be vegan and that's fine

All the intelligence in the world won't be enough to save you when the Revolution comes

Communism is the rich man's ideology

Those kids are going to be eating burgers and pizza when they turn 18.

low IQ bong appears

Weeeghh ahsheehh gooiiiww dahhhhnnn toooaasvvthe peeeeeee eeeeeer

They don't want goyim to have the nutrition of a balanced diet.

Goddamn she started out ugly, but it's only gotten worse and worse. By the time she's 90, she'll be 40% nose.

Only wealthy elitists can afford to have any variety in a vegan diet, so they are gonna be the biggest pushers for it. Meat is cheap and is much more rich in protein and calories, so it works well for working class people. If the working class wants to be vegan, they usually have to eat the same exact cheap shit on a daily basis in order to maintain the necessary levels of nutrition.

She breastfed until her son was 7.

Are you serious? Please tell me this is false. Holy shit.

Attached: iridium_2019-07-14_07-38-55.png (119x85, 28K)

groknation.com/health/breastfeeding-toddlers-benefits/

Wot.....

Attached: 1562017748713.jpg (406x364, 50K)

>how to raise malnourished, androgynous kids

>wealthy elitists
those kikes drink baby blood, they are not vegans

Must be weird to be a 7 year old boy and see your mama still sucking on your grandma’s tats.

>Nursing remains the best cuddle time ever and my sons still remember that.

Fugg dude, no. That's the problem. They REMEMBER.

Mmmm, mommy milkie!

What a magnificent way to physically and cognitively stunt your kids development.

Attached: 2.gif (320x180, 1.1M)

No wait, this jude is based.

Attached: 24t3hr.png (1121x885, 476K)

They want you to eat like the cattle you are it's that simple. Have another cockroach bar you fuckin slave.

This
>Roastie has-been jewess
>promoted her entire life by the tribe
>past her shelf date, relegated to youtube
This is the same woman who tweeted about being too depressed to leave her cat-urine-soaked bed. I suppose we should expect some kind of horrible post-hit the-wall meltdown soon.
That is if they still decide to (((promote))) her..

I've called every unirionical marxist I met a faggot to their face, all 3 of them were too big of a pussy to engage me in a fight. More people should call them filthy fucking traitors to their faces and encourage them to fuck off and move to China or another shithole.
Funny thing about all these rich commie faggots, they're always bourgeois cunts and I've in turn started using the term to describe the traitors destroying the West.

You and your fellow glowniggers GCHQ should kill yourselves

>She breastfed until her son was 7.
Sucking on mommy’s tits until 7, a rabbi ate your foreskin, being force into Veganim and Marxism.

Like this kid won’t grow up to be another Ashkenzi schizophrenic.

They also don’t vaccinate their kids it’s because Jews are smart unlike Goys.

Wtf I’m jealous I wish I could have sucked on those Khazar milkers for 7 years

>lionized

Attached: 1550037551298.jpg (1026x682, 88K)

What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.
-Marx

liking dylan is the most plebeian thing to do

>My kids are going to grow up to be neurotic, insecure, sneaky Jews all thanks to mom.

They want us to eat bugs/dirt to both control and humiliate us while at the same time, systematically killing off the farmers here as they did in eastern Europe using the Russian government/military, so that we can never recover.

Christ. Did she at least get get shoved through the moon door?

Attached: 1504463957528.jpg (900x593, 215K)

Attached: 1519015565354.jpg (1481x878, 118K)

checked.

The thing about bourgeoisie communists is that they think that everything will stay the same but only improves the lives of the poor.

When you institute full on communistical control of a nation you have to institute draconian control. So, there won't be time for Instagram, buying clothes or that new Iphone. You must put your full time into building up the nation. Why would you have dozens of news sources. The government will give you a news service to follow.

Attached: 1487378816909.png (644x598, 120K)