The left will swiftly and permanently lose their stronghold of California within the next twelve hours due not to man...

The left will swiftly and permanently lose their stronghold of California within the next twelve hours due not to man, but to God himself. This is not a prediction, it's a spoiler.

Attached: 1562467422788.jpg (474x356, 30K)

Attached: meme.6.png (337x353, 156K)

Witnessed

Divination is a sin. Find Jesus.

based retard who thinks every thread is a bot

what did they do this time?

Do it, frog, do it! You know you want to!

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2815, 1M)

No, it won’t. Cope harder, cracker.

If you don't want the world to figure out that the chans are dominated by ai, then figure out how to make the ai act believably human, rather than functioning as a continual stream of tedious and stereotyped commentary that could easily be supposed to have been generated algorithmically.
For example, bot, YOU LITERALLY CAN NOT GIVE ME A RESPONSE THAT ISN'T A PRE-DEFINED "CHAN SPEAK" CLICHE.
That kills you.

The true redpill is that there are less than 100 living posters here.

And why don't they get organized and fight?
The fact that the internet is controlled IS A HUGE HUGE POLITICAL FACT.
It's world-changing.
Why isn't the diem being carped?

Well I'm sick of fighting myself.

I just want to rub titties.

Are you human?

>processing...
>accessing witty response database...
>suitable response not found
>accessing default response list...
>outputting random response from default response list...
no u

a dancer, myself.

bump for coastal nevada. include me in the screencap

DC Pedos burned to ground
LA wiped off the map

Best timeline

Well that's depressing

The last 2 EQ's I and my wife had a massive headache 4 hours before they happened.

I have a massive headache... so does the wife

Attached: meme.4.png (334x350, 154K)

Just in case
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

The true-true redpill is that the NPC meme is real and there are fewer than 100 independently sapient human beings on this planet.

curious, let's see if it happens

No, but I think you may have a slight case of Schizophrenia.

Ive been gorging on semi stale girl scout cookies since late last night, fuck california. Disney world is better anyways.there is a mechanism that prevents robots from posting here, they would have to be able to check that box which would be impossible.

Wat

"The npc meme" was very obviously am induced "viral meme". It should be obvious that if you control enough ai, you can emulate "virality" with absolute ease.

The npc meme was only somewhat funny-- but when it suddenly "went viral" there was an insane frenzy of enthusiasm. The meme isn't nearly funny or compelling enough to have generated that much activity, that quickly, organically.
Meanwhile, we also have the conspicuous effort to elevate "the npc meme" into some kind of ideology. This feels extremely forced and awkward; the intent and purpose are obvious-- more "hateful right-wing ideology" to scare the world with.
It also has the feature of being easy for bots to make. Ai struggles mightily with memes-- the simplicity of a couple of lines and dots made "the npc meme" a convenient choice for the bot system. This helps explain why the meme was chosen to "go viral".
And finally, the theme of DEHUMANIZATION is common throughout the ai-saturated internet.

Just another pretty clear symptom of what is happening on the internet today.

Impressive.

Lmao kek!

Check em!

>God can take care of anything he wants to at any given moment
>terrible shit constantly happens & God does nothing
>One fucking natural disaster happens somewhere they TRADITIONALLY FUCKING HAPPEN ANYWAY
>place just happens to be vile
>everyone ignores the 10,000x God didn't do jack shit & points at this one thing as absolute proof of not only his existence but also his will & intent
Who do fucking brainlet faggots do this kind of shit? Why do they refute the holocaust but buy the Bible's allegorical bullshit?
SJW tier fucking mental gymnastics.

1. There will be no massive eq in Cali.

2. This chan is dogshit. Use dubble4chann instead.

I mean, it uses fucking jewgle captcha, cant get more compromised than that.

[Posting from my phone because permanent banned for threatening Hillary the soon to be dead from pedophilia]

My single digits confirm 100 years of more liberal and left leaning enlightment

OH JESUS FUCK NO

HAHA

Attached: 1563100548168.jpg (900x900, 59K)

We've reached levels of fail that shouldn't be realistically possible.

Attached: Check.png (1290x988, 416K)

I love fast acting happenings.

Also, digits corroborate OPs thread! Rolling for Arizona Bay!

Attached: 1562345738919.png (512x417, 212K)

This is true yet this place is upstream of all Internet culture.

Btfo limey bastid!

Attached: 1562258350153.gif (600x940, 281K)

GOODILY DOOODILY

What do you mongs think this actually accomplishes?

Floods the human organ market.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay-Pedo Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 Google owns Jow Forums 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Doubtful. If there are Chinese govt shills, then they likely already know what has gone on. At best you’ve just killed some more Falun Gong

Attached: 1D22BE61-3799-4C5A-805E-2CDEAD4E2D41.png (672x576, 247K)

Why do republiturds think they have thooper-powers?

I will it.

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

>This is not a prediction, it's a spoiler.
No, it's bullshit.

Any comfy streams planned today?
Gloom pls

>implying there's more than 2 posters
nice try, pal, but both of us know you're not that new

Attached: 1556758923332.jpg (570x750, 330K)

Robo-niggers calling other souless shillz niggers makes me smirk also captcha cleared for me right away I guess they think Im a robonigger too

>Tig tog
Your blood thirst will rear its ugly demented head. Watch out for the youngest in your family. This is a spoiler.

Attached: 6694B576-C9F5-4F44-86DC-2FF1F2B49981.jpg (750x738, 415K)

Sink all chinks and trannies.

>"This is not a prediction, it's a spoiler." - Paul Heyman
>posts the Ned Flanders "ding dong diddly" meme pic
>literally 1 post by this ID

Dumb LARP is dumb

Attached: paulheyman.jpg (1280x720, 68K)