Why do white men act like niggers in Asia?

Why do white men act like niggers in Asia?

Attached: gckvxy1bf7a31.png (640x756, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9VVFNgbsDC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just whites continuing to raise and develop the third world by throwing money at them. This girl will probably be able to afford to go to school now.

Attached: 1550785792835.png (637x515, 560K)

I know... her father is shia labeouf...
Prove me wrong...

Literal truth

Bleached, and colonizerpilled.

>go to shit country
>get laid there
>half white children
>increase iq by 40 points
>country will eventually improve

whats the problem?

the problem is them being half white and as a result being quite sad about having to live around niggers and being half niggers themselves, I pity those poor kids

This is the Philippines, they're all mutts anyway

But it's asia, not africa... Lots of white people are retiring to asian countries as well cause its cheap.

riceniggers, sandniggers, genuine niggers, its all the same

Bleaching the world, one colored thot at a time.

Attached: BF665994-4BE1-4618-B1E5-C0836C191E27.jpg (660x836, 268K)

producing mutts isn't helping white race at all, whites should be colonizing not mongrelizing.

Blame the stupid mothers for not using the proper contraceptions while selling their bodies. Either that or having kids to mine money from whites was the plan and kids are just being used as bargaining tools. The only sympathy I hold is for how brainwashed these kids are by their scheming mothers.

> have a kid with a hooker in asia
> 16 years later have a kid with your kid who is now a hooker

Can't get laid at home cause women are thots with rights.

I wonder why.

>Do you ever think about me?
Your father might not baby girl, but I am now.
Booking my trip. Let me help you to help me help you by helping me help you.

>Blame the stupid mothers for not using the proper contraceptions
Unironically, they're probably getting pregnant on purpose and lying to the guys they're on the pill

Now THAT'S based.

Based & Crasterpilled.

Attached: 02463540241.png (642x818, 615K)

Seriously. It's a magical land where you can find half Asian half blacks named Garcia Lopez eating banana tamales. I dare say, the Philippines are the most mutted nation on the planet. Their entire culture is just a fever dream of random bits smushed together.

The men are also stupid as fuck, imagine fucking a whore without condom

because they are of irishnigger descent
that's why they call themselves white instead of british, french, or german.

Attached: irishnigger.jpg (565x573, 180K)

the filipins dont consider sex tourism a problem. Money for services, capitalism etc.

a small handful of white men bleached all of south america. a penis is a dangerous thing.

Noooooo!

I don't know user. How will we ever find out?

Attached: wdata.jpg (680x1771, 267K)

They should stick to ladyboys and then this won't happen.

If you start at 16, you can manage 4 or even 5 generations!

Philippines improved by 75% in less than 40 years

Attached: its-a-wonderful-life-1-1 (1).jpg (1330x748, 233K)

Because many whites are godless niggers with no morals or conscience

Now this is based

>Mother is literal whore
>"Why doesn't daddy love me?!?!"

Attached: 1562186901465.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>do you ever think about me?
>no, but i often think about dat ass

They fucked a prostitute and she kept the baby, that's not the mans problem, that is the whore's problem

Looking at some of the responses in this thread, all of this moral relativity IS wicked. Every one of you is saying loud and clear that you endorse the same behavior of your oppressor, but you are complaining because you are not on top.

What an ugly heart. Not christian at all.

youtu.be/9VVFNgbsDC4

Truly degenerate hypocrites

Attached: Brit Paedo nonce.jpg (968x726, 50K)

These girls are strong and independent and needs no man.

> white men
There are far more Japanese, Korean, and Chinese "sex tourists" or whatever you want to call them than there will ever be Westerners by a mile.

Fapa master race

>Not christian at all
God himself fucked a virgin 13-14 year old who was another man's wife & then took off like a nigger to leave his son to be raised by another man.
We're made in his image. Let that sink in.

Hello Ben Moslestein. Read the bible again

This is why worshipping Satan makes more sense than worshipping God. Do you who Jews worship? God, the most subversive of all kikes.

>he didn't "actually "fuck" her
>it wasn't him it was the holy ghost
>any of that changes the fact he left his son to be raised by another man like a nigger
>you have to be a kike for criticizing the religion based around this jew
My fucking sides.

Whites are niggers to us Asians in general.

I'm pagan but I felt that way too. Thank you for putting it in such a concise and well crafted manner.

Also
>all those books talking about the Holocaust are wrong
>this one book written over thousands of years & edited more times than the whole of wikipedia is 100% factually accurate
Or are you one of those "only the shit that makes us look stupid for believing it is "parable" and can be dismissed" SJW tier mental gymnasts?

It's all Aussies and fatso Brits.

worse than niggers

wiggers

why do Asian women act like the bottom tier of obese white landwhales who get pregnant with Tyrone's baby as he pumps and dumps?

more and more white men spending time courting non-white women = more time black/asian/latino men are pursuing white women

>I'm pagan

Attached: 1562402004628.jpg (1344x1576, 1.03M)

innocent children are suffering without a father. literally nigger tier to leave these kids behind.

>Can't get laid at home cause women are thots with rights.

nah it's because they cant afford it. there's plenty of white hookers back home, but they're too expensive. so instead they go to a 3rd world country where they will have the opportunity to raw dog some AIDS infested pussy for 1/10 of the price.

>courting

getting laid on a bussiness trip isn't really taking time away
whores should be on pregnancy pills anyway and use condoms.

Interesting

Attached: 1562108249281.png (449x440, 178K)

south america is proof that it dosent work

WMAF = EurasianTiger
AMWF = EurasianTiger

Learn the difference

yep and guess what their wives are doing when they're on a business trip. even roastie whores know nothing good comes out of a """business""" trip to a 3rd world shithole country. women can play stupid fucking games too you know.

but if she fucks someone behind his back all of a sudden she becomes a roastie coalburning whore. the guy's a player and a Chad for cheating on his wife, but the women - a whore. see the problem with that sort of logic?

>oy vey, never forget how that one based jew died for your sins goy

Attached: 1538094144622.png (680x991, 190K)

>Why do white men act like niggers in Asia?
Anglos.
You meant Anglos from the UK and AUS.

because they spend their lives serving jews for shekels. cant worship saturn without doing evil things

we all need to go and bleach all the girls then. make more similar people

>track them down
Hahaha...uh...they cant do that, can they?

That is the ONLY way to do it.

This

Japs have exclusive Jap only brothels and sex clubs in Thailand, Vietnam etc

Tenda Spencer and other mentally ill hapa men never had real father figures. The race of the father doesn't really play that much of a large role.

CASE A = white guy meeting asian women on a sex trip in a 3rd world shit country to "colonize" and "bleach" insectoid genes. white guy enjoys the thought of conquering and cucking asian men and "stealing" their women. ends up with a half asian son....and can't properly raise an "inferior" half asian son.

Case B = white guy meeting an asian women during their graduate school Ph.D studies. She was an international student from China. Both are highly educated with above average IQs. They share similar intellectual interests. End up having superior hapa babies.

I'm guessing most of you fall into category A.

Not just yet but soon.

My jewish friend, the holocaust books are precisely "wrong" because they are written by jews, a group that as a whole has the same level of moral relativity as some of the "whites" in this thread. Let me put it more plainly: jews can't be trusted with anything they write because their religion literally says it is a good thing to lie, rape, kill, steal from outsider. It's corrupt from the get go.

I am merely trying to explain to some of the "whites" in this thread the errors of their way. They have built their identity on the incredible merit having European DNA while forgetting the more important thing: European morality. Jews are comparable in IQ to Europeans, same chinese. But why is their society such a shit? Why do jewish rabbis rape their own jewish children with impunity and no one can call them out? Why do they molest children and ruin lives and harvest organs, and have sex slaves, and sacrifice children/humans? Because they are morally bankrupt, and I assure you none of you would like to live in a world where these people truly ruled the world. Giving one evil act a "pass" because the perpetrators share the same DNA as you is one sure way of giving more power to what's evil.

I am pointing out that some here have being so black-pilled, they want to imitate everything that is wicked in the enemy. You don't become "the synagogue" of satan. Newton, Davinci, art, science, philosophy, chemistry wasn't pushed forward by demonic jews everyone. It was pushed forward by Europeans and their ideals. Just because jews are demonic and currently ruling over the west doesn't mean you should aim to adopt their morality. Kings and queens fall all the time. They are nothing in the face of followers of God. Don't become evil, for humanity's sake.

dios mio...

Attached: 4F183382-6027-48F2-8905-7F3A060AADA7.jpg (165x177, 18K)

Genetics are only one factor in intelligence as shown by twin studies.

>jews can't be trusted with anything they write because their religion literally says it is a good thing to lie, rape, kill, steal from outsider
>the whole first half of the bible, which the second half is entirely based from, was written by jews
>savior is a jew
Gets than noggin joggin

saviour is a jew that went against the jews' teaching, for which he was crucified by the jews

>jews never use controlled opposition
>the easiest way to make people buy that something is "anti-jew" is NOT to have it expressly condemn jews

In my area almost every couple is interracial, including my own. It doesn’t look good for whites. It’s not our fault our genes are recessive tho

Thats why I only fuck ladyboys

cringe pablito

>a entire population of loli happas
>all with daddy issues
>all with racial inferiority complexes, craving the white man

Attached: ourguy.jpg (900x632, 63K)

fuck, the thousands of years old, unspoken deal between perverts and whores: "i fuck you and pay, i never see you again, i don't know you, i don't want to know you" have been broken

you can't trust anybody anymore

>the second half is entirely based from the first half

You are predicatively retarded AND absolutely a jew. Instead of taking your Rabbi's opinion, why don't you read the new testament for yourself.

>the first half was written by jews

Pre-tamuldic jews who followed the torah as their primary religious document. Ever since jews crusified jesus the son of god, and thus began their descent into "synagogue of satan" they have not followed the old testament as their primary religious document, replacing it instead with the Talmud.

>yfw some boomers have probably been doing this since serving in vietnam

>children
this term gives the false notion that those things are human.nice try moshe but i don't bite.

>AND absolutely a jew
>easy as fuck to believe some random fag on the chans is totally a jew
>because they're saying something you dislike
>"read that book written by jews & featuring a jew as the hero, it disproves your theory that it's a jew controlled opposition method of control"
Meh, silver medal worthy mental gymnastics at best. Stop using lemon wedges in your water Buffy, you'll never make the team this way.

>growing up without fathers
>increase IQ
I don't think so.

>british
>white

>I dare say, the Philippines are the most mutted nation on the planet
I see you've never been to the Dominican Republic.

/thread

Attached: i am fucking white9.jpg (800x440, 174K)

Well isn't this the fault for the bitch not taking the pill or using a condom?

Also isn't the guy asking to get aids?

>british
>white

I don't, but the mother keeps calling me wanting to go back. Bitch I am black, it is my blood to run from it.

why don't prostitutes use abortions or birth control?

>the holy ghost

Attached: you.jpg (604x453, 33K)

heh. I misread this as people fucking children abroad and saw this:

>white men
Men are genetically programed to spread their seed

Because that bastard child us their ticket out of poverty. Through child support, alimony, or extortion.

>do you ever think about me?

yes, and I touch my penis.

Is sexing up the child of a sex tourist doublee pedophilia?

>MFW have a few children myself in the Philippines

>Every now and then I fly out and see them and give their whore mothers a few hundred dollars
>it’s always the same shit when I go
>”When are you going to take us out of here? Look at her/him, they deserve better.”
>I love my wife back home, you manipulated me by taking off the condoms and your catholic bullshit prevents you from actually using proper birth control
>then they go into a crying tirade about how they thought I loved them and it isn’t fair
>Yeah well you’re a fucking whore so god frowns upon you worse than my infidelity

Kids are doing fine though, I do plan on bringing them with me eventually. All bright smart and trilingual. Their mothers can rot on that pathetic excuse for an island though.

they are aussies. they act like cunts everywhere

Because that's what those Chinese women want.