Niggers cause troubles again

toddstarnes.com/show/watch-when-did-disneyland-turn-into-the-jerry-springer-show/

Fucking niggers are too violent to be alive huh? I say we ban them from society.

Attached: 20190711_064923.png (1080x1582, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/eb3d9ab4-69f7-428a-8559-6d8f282ea46f
voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/migrants-banned-from-finnish-schools-and-daycare-centers-after-multiple-child-rape-cases/
vuolleoulu.fi/hyvinvointi-ja-yhteistyo/asiantuntijuutta-ja-osallisuutta/kehittamistyo-ja-hankkeet/esikoto-hanke-2016-2018/
toddstarnes.com/show/watch-when-did-disneyland-turn-into-the-jerry-springer-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are they in schools and daycare centers?

I mean, I know they lie about their age, but what fucking government official sees a grown ass hairy Arab and thinks "yep he's at least 2 years old, put him in the daycare"?

Attached: sft.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

they literally brought adult men into elementary schools n shit to make them feel at home

Surely you're exaggerating?

Yeah like wtf? Atleast they're doing something about this tho.

They did that in my school.
Im in swedistan btw.

not at all. it's difficult to put into words how delusional women are. and you bet your ass it was women behind that shit.

wrong link? I could find news like that after quick googling. I doubt that they would stop it after few rapes.

couldnt

Come home black man

Attached: d3bb79e74896ff6c935f8a73c8d4eb70.jpg (351x433, 57K)

it is true..

Really? Sad but thanks brother.

disney is run by kike pedos and their main goal is the complete subversion of any white culture that ever existed as their way of getting back at Walt Disney for naming them.
Only dumb boomers with money and shitskins care about going to disneyland where they'll rapidly be separated from hundreds of dollars just to stand in lines and be uncomfortable for a day; violent urban youth brawls might actually make that place more entertaining.

So how is it in Finland nowadays?
I'm going there on a vacation so I expect not to be followed by niggers on the streets.

Damn, sorry to hear that. It's even worse than i thought.

Attached: volt.jpg (414x392, 10K)

I found lots of news about them raping kids. One case was with 14 men and 8 child. One child has died. But nothing about stopping that process of "making them feel home" in schools. iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/eb3d9ab4-69f7-428a-8559-6d8f282ea46f

Bad. All is lost :DD

Oh well shit.

>niggers raping as young as 3 years old.
And they say we’re all one race

Attached: 7D033230-692B-4346-A3E9-6E3639E6612B.jpg (285x327, 12K)

voiceofeurope.com/2019/02/migrants-banned-from-finnish-schools-and-daycare-centers-after-multiple-child-rape-cases/

Attached: 931efcc8.jpg (805x1280, 138K)

yes but i couldnt find sources for that claim.

finland no!

Attached: da65ae33.jpg (1280x728, 94K)

there is one in the article itself but it's in swedish

Attached: 18452f79.jpg (600x634, 71K)

... Karma will get em' soon.

See y'all down there!

Göteborg, Sverige 12.09.2019

Attached: d77fc884.png (505x563, 213K)

i saw that too

Attached: 66335785.jpg (811x592, 51K)

Prayers will not save me from where I'm going.

When the cat is gone the rats make the party. That's what happen when you have no man in your country anymore. Literally build an entire continent to be plundered and raped. Sad, woman are and always will be clueless of the damage they done even in the day their daughters get raped, their sons slowly decahpitate, their country burns and they with her daughter turn into sex slaves. All because western man thought it was better to get cheaper shoes and electronics than to have a community. You plant what you sow at the end.

so you think this is fake news? have you searched both in finnish and english?

They're the same race as our pedophile satanist world leaders. Satan's people.

They may or may have stopped those visitations. The visitations to little kid daycare centers and preteen and teen schools are real news unfortunately.

Thats hot how can I join daycare as a teacher?

Jewish women.

I found sources. That process was called ESIKOTO and it was stopped 8/2018

vuolleoulu.fi/hyvinvointi-ja-yhteistyo/asiantuntijuutta-ja-osallisuutta/kehittamistyo-ja-hankkeet/esikoto-hanke-2016-2018/

but they simply might have just create something same with different name. What can we know?

clown.jpg

I have no words to describe my anger and despair for the planet on which I live.

Attached: Honk1.png (680x357, 189K)

The ban is only temporary and only concerns Oulu. They'll get it up and running again once people forget.
City councils actually thought it was a good idea to introduce 3rd world men to native children and still wont admit they were wrong.

True. It's bad. I've accepted it and this world is lost in my mind. All just a dream anyways. Pathetic.

How can I join these daycares too?

Did you really vote for this?

He's not 2 years old they have the raw education of a 2 year old and this Universalist Unitarian/French Enlightenment bullshit compels the rich in these countries to "civilized the savage" but of course they always fail. They never look to nations like the US to see how well it turned out for us.

You should know better than that. No voting save you from (((them))).

Just get rid of the race that floods your countries with foreigners and problem solved.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

The world of today is the result of our fathers and grandfathers voting, not us. We received a fucked up situation with no solution by vote and filled with traitors who will always backstab us. Its like that in the entire west.

>ESIKOTO is an integration experiment where migrants visit schools and daycare centers to learn more about society through lessons and study groups. It is also supposed to promote multiculturalism.

Attached: 1431236221310.jpg (700x500, 60K)

It is normal for children to engage in sex play this autistic overreaction from Finnish authorities has doomed these young immigrants to permanent third class living. I wonder how these young folk will treat the aging folks who ruined their lives when they attain political power thirty years from now?

Sacrifice your children to the diversity machine. Good work, Yurop!

>multiple child rape cases
>slap on the wrists and off you go

holy shit
pls do something white people

How are they going to FINNISH school then xDDDDDDDDDD

the fuck is happening to europe

And it only going to get worse

Attached: 1553694462930.jpg (204x249, 10K)

lmao kekus maximi

>toddstarnes.com/show/watch-when-did-disneyland-turn-into-the-jerry-springer-show/
There are barely any white people there.
Where is this Disney located? Africa?

Attached: multiculturalism_in_a_nutshell.jpg (1024x998, 223K)

Acceleration. Time to abandon the ship :DDD fuk it

Found one white girl who doesn't ride the monkey cock carousel.

We are getting short of places to run though. And the cucks who destroyed everything go there too to repeat the process.

People always voted the same parties, but something in the 90's changed and boomers started inviting Somalis into our country and soon after that the younger generation begun inviting war and economic refugees from everywhere in Africa and Middle East.

But it's not like people have tried to change things by voting. The highest support that our anti immigration party ever got was 19.1%.

out of this world.

Oh, we tried to warn you.
"Don't believe what (((they))) show you in the media." we said.
"You know the trope of the smart black guy with the glasses? That's fake!" we said.
You shook your heads
"We've had hundreds of years of experience with this", we said: "Trust us!"
You shook your heads.
You were, of course, convinced that you were 'better' than the stupid American racists.
You were so much more enlightened
So much more tolerant and cultured!
You could easily assimilate these beautiful, diverse peoples with no problems!
Silly racist Americans!

You were warned. You didn't listen. Enjoy.

Attached: fuggggg.jpg (93x124, 3K)

They took that from us when they decide to halt space projects to use the money on immigrants and minorities.

t. 56% and dropping

You talk like if were any better

The trope of the smart black guy with glasses isn’t fake. Neither are the horrific crime stats. It can be and is both. Nuance, dumbass.

Subhuman Scum!

you tell em!

Attached: 1562814715008.jpg (552x817, 156K)

> Um – where were Disney security officers and why did it take them so long to get to the scene?
Its amazing how common this sentiment has become. This is always one of the first things these faggots point out, that there isn't enough security, failing to realize that if the place wasn't overrun with baboons you would barely if at all even need security. Usually their "solution" is to blame the venue instead of the criminal and increase security by making everyone go through ridiculous pointless shit that just attempts to evade the elephant of what the real problem is. WWIII when

clearly he's playing checkers

>The trope of the smart black guy with glasses isn’t fake
I assure you, it is fake. (((Engineered))).
"Trope" refers to something being NORMAL or PREVALENT.

Attached: DinduReadin.jpg (500x498, 50K)

What's that strategy called? Suicide by rook?

Hahhaa dumb nigger

>Usually their "solution" is to blame the venue instead of the criminal and increase security by making everyone go through ridiculous pointless shit that just attempts to evade the elephant of what the real problem is
Exactly.

So instead of arresting them, they just got fired?

I guess raping white children is okay in Europe

For the love of fucking God Euros. Please start capping you God damn politicians. This is literally the only way out for some of you.

Isn't your country too? we are basically the world scapegoat now, so much power for nothing.

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1558765468888.png (720x891, 822K)

>I guess raping white children is okay in Europe
It's not like it's OK but it's not as bad as being racist. I guess it's like when some cop catches a thief that was only stealing food and somehow that makes it not so bad. I guess people here have a soft spot for people that only rape for sexual emergencies.
We have a say in Spain "Si es morito no es delito".

They're just visitors they can't be fired.

SO THIS IS HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE

Attached: 1558588833736.jpg (962x642, 70K)

It's fucking true. I'm on my phone right now and heading home. I've seen so many pictures and articles with grown immigrants with young children in classrooms getting "education".

As a parent of 6 month old baby girl this kind of stuff makes me angry, sick, and scared. If anything ever happened to her I would kill as many as I could and smear bacon grease all over their bodies. I'd make Christchurch look like a joke.

Keep watch them lad, unfortanetaly your compatriots all vote for that.

Niggers cause troubles what els is new

We both know that when your daughter will get groomed, because its a matter of time until she enters school, you will do nothing about it just like every other anglo before you.

bogdan is happy soon all of europe will be browned just like wallachia was by the turkdick.

The thing about groomed girls everywhere (including here) is that muslims target girls with daddy issues from broken families. They started grooming those girls in the first place because their parents didn't care about where they are and with whom.

First of I am not Bogdan, that name is so rare nowadays on children that you have a higher chance of finding a flying fish and second of all I dont care about superficial things such as skin color.

>We tried to warn you about all those things we forced on you.
I liked burgers and sympathised with them until I came to Jow Forums. Nobody is more unwilling to help white people than fucking mutts.

That is only a part of them not all and dont expect European girls or women to care about racemixing or having boyfriends from other ethnicities.They are interested only for attention and immediate pleasure, also drugs they all love it.

Surely you're beyond being shocked at this point?

XD well... he voted for it!

Attached: pol-the-hurt-box-screencap.png (999x442, 212K)

Integration is going perfectly.

Asians are clearly superior this century.

Attached: 1525867454784.jpg (700x975, 98K)

Same here in Swedistan.

Attached: 1524039882829.png (680x609, 140K)