Are GMO crops really that bad? Where is any proof of them being so? Pic related, gmo yams

Are GMO crops really that bad? Where is any proof of them being so? Pic related, gmo yams..

Attached: 43950656-EB68-4887-BCA6-409A4931D1C0.jpg (2250x3000, 392K)

>Where is any proof of them being so?

Attached: GMO-fed-rat-balls.jpg (590x524, 70K)

>things your elderly mom posts on facebook

Good thing I don’t eat onions

Attached: 6A12FEEB-5664-4F47-BB16-C3D27BEFC7A3.png (576x1024, 850K)

yer a fucking small brained retard because the food you ate didn't nourish you.
that's the proof

No they are not that bad. The GMO food itself won't kill or harm you.

The problem is that the GMO crops aren't modified to produce more nutritious food. They are modified to grow fast (and fuck nutritional value) while being as resistant to pesticides as possible.

So GMO crops grow big, grow fast, have low nutritional value, and get drenched in pesticides. It's like the difference between a cherry tomato and a melon sized tomato - the big one is just full of water and has no taste. That's what GMO foods in general are like. Big, tasteless, nutritionless. And fucking slathered with pesticides.

That’s a cock

no user, it's actually a sweet potato, it just looks like a cock

I'd agree with this, mostly. You forgot to mention the modified crops that can't produce viable seeds, and that there haven't been generational studies on the health effects of consuming GMO foods.

monsanto has ban in russia

I'd be rather concerned if my cock looked like that.

our bodies are used to certain foods when you start altering them the body can't recognize or digest them properly

>DAMMMNN BLACK BOIS STAY MAD

Protectionist measure to entice domestic agricultural businesses in Russia. Not because the Russian government actually gives a shit about GMO.

Dick root

>Proof
Look at the food that the goyim eat, now look at the food that the rich eat.

Attached: DCF0C39E-C3F8-48D1-903B-FF88D4F42EF3.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

Benis!

Clean your dick, bucko!

This is now a circumcision thread. Who here has imagined even for a second having a circumcised shaft in your mouth?

This entire thread justifies Jordan Peterson telling people to wash their penis

Attached: IMG_20190518_185227.jpg (1080x954, 68K)

Absolute Unit.

GMO is bad because there are dem genes in it and genes are bad
t. amerimut

That's a good question. I didn't even know what circumcision was, so I don't think I have ever intentionally imagined such a thing.

Penis potato

He wants that potato bad

Attached: 1562821193663m.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

Wasted

Would you like to talk about my penis?

Sure. I'm not sure what to say about it, though.

I am circumcised. Bare in mind this communication is entirely non sexual. I’ve also had friction irritation in the past.

Oh, same here. I don't know why it never occurred to me to experiment with different underwear. Seems like the most obvious thing in the world in retrospect, but maybe you just kind of give up and think that's just how things are.

Yes I ended up experimenting with various underwear. I didn’t try until I was around 23. Our penises really should have more day to day focus

Isn't it perverse, though, if you finally don't focus on your penis day to day because it's no longer constantly rubbing the wrong way or whatever? Penises are supposed to feel good, not bad.

checked. Petersteins best advice was the meme that arose out of mockery.

Attached: my bucko.jpg (183x275, 27K)

now you understand why so many girls become vegan