Nick Fuentes is a fraud

Imagine talking about traditional conservative Christian values while your twin sister is a coalburning lesbian roastie having sex with sheboon nigger butch dykes? His family is a mess it's no wonder he won't debate Owen Benjamin.

Attached: Melissa Fuentes with her wife.jpg (1024x599, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk&bpctr=1530653578
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>coalburning lesbian
that's not even possible.
gotta be hetero to burn coal.

pretty much every trad cath has turned out to be a fraud

fuck spic fuentes

First of all, spicy fuentes is VERIFIED by twitter. What does that say about him? A twitter approved eceleb. Pathetic.

>shilling for nick
how many nickels is nasa throwing at you?

Owen.
You're not that funny.
You are fragile.
You are a giant hypocrite.
You are a grifter.
You are a massive racist that hides it beneath humour and token minority friends you love to wheel out every time you're accused.

Go to sleep Owen nobody cares about you anymore.

none.
i survive solely on (you)s.

Nickers are absolutely seething

Attached: 1512903807893.png (601x634, 163K)

BB going in on basement boy

Cope

why are all rightwing ecelebs involved in some level of nigger fucking

stop initially reading at fuentes , unfortunately had opened the tab, then stopped again reading at won't debate

Owen is actually doing more harm with his flat earth conspiracies, teenage high school drama, incessant talk of dick, and Jewish apologetics. He regurgitates EMJ, long before having him and without even acknowledging him. He literally had a Jew on to "prove" they're not all subversive.

Confirmed nick Fuentes is a fraud, he’s a parasite within the trump movement

having him on*

>You are a massive racist that hides it beneath humour
cringe, lmao what a faggot you are

Daily reminder Nick's dad is a Sephardic kike making Nick a kike also.

Attached: Kike Fuentes.png (751x750, 1.08M)

Comparison with Eugene Levy, a well known mega kike.

Attached: Kike.jpg (2100x2781, 2.71M)

>e celeb thread
Sage and ignore.

>implying this isn't intentional
Oh wow guys a Jew is being subversive how unusual.

By that definition, Owen is also a Jew. Even more so, because of admitted Jewish ancestry. A lot of Mediterraneans have big noses, it doesn't mean shit.

Why?

I never said it wasn't.

Any btw, Levy is an Ashkenazi Jew, they couldn't look more different

That's why Owen can tell Nick is a kike he can spot them from a mile away. At least Owen admits it. Nick hides it which makes him a subversive kike while Owen has embraced Logos.

Attached: Owen exposing the kike.png (1867x1115, 1.07M)

The same Owen that loved Nick, that called Nick one of the funniest guys he knew, the smartest, all until Nick said he didn't agree with Owen on everything-wounding Owens fragile ego who then went into meltdown, claiming Nick a kike, a homosexual, a basement dweller etc?

spaniard.

This is silly. Why would his sister's behaviour make him a fake traditional catholic. It is not his life you massive retard.
Saged

lesbianism is a meme, all women are bisexual and this phase will be over soon enough.

Attached: dont_dead_open_inside.jpg (1080x787, 59K)

Basically this

Yes, goyim. Judge a 20 year old man, finding his place in the world and disaffected by the same woes of modernity by the actions of his family members.

Attached: 23345564556457656765364.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>his sister fucks blacks therefore he is a fraud
You think he would expose his family affairs on the show?

i dont even care about fuentes, but that last stream where owen spirals about fuentes made me not want to listen to him anymore. It was so pathetic. Roosh, who is not even a comedian is so much funnier than owen because he does not fake laugh at his own jokes. He clearly comes to pol, yet says "heh heh pee oh el, w-what's that"

Attached: celentano.jpg (205x205, 6K)

>nick fuentez
>Owen benjamin
If you give one shit about either pls kys or at least lurk moar

neither of them matter except to kids looking for a new dad om the internet

>Owen has embraced Logos.
His "comedy" certainly isn't the embodiment of "Logos." He's a narcissist and a drama queen. I don't care about Fuentes either. Every fucking name is listed as Jewish at that site. It means nothing unless one takes a DNA test. Again, the "Subscribe to Unauthorized before I get banned" Jew apologist is spreading disinformation. He had a flat earther Jew on his stream to discredit the right, but he's all about Logos, right? Calling Trad Catholics and Orthodox priests "wizards" after using EMJ's ideas knowing he is a devout trad Catholic. Fuck this Jew.

Go to bed Owen

Attached: Jim.jpg (616x616, 221K)

This is really gay, Owen. Even for you.

Attached: 64510CE8-86D5-4496-AB32-48FEAAD12CE4.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I noticed that about Owen he loves to dish out insults and when someone does it to him he'll be like " banned" I used to listen to that dude because I thought maybe here's a different comedy but then I realized he's a waste of my time. He isn't saying anything new. I unsubbed, and stopped watching his videos. It's funny how everyone else gets censored for speaking against subversive Zionist Jews and yet he is allowed to continue. YouTube keeps pushing his videos on my page even though I have clicked not interested in multiple occasions. It's so bad that I have to report it as spam Everytime. I shit you not I'll be watching a video on Grand Solar Minimum and immediately after the show is over the autoplay puts Owen Benjamin on. Something ain't right.

Exactly. America is fucked.

Who cares? It should only matter if he approves of their relationship or not.

My brother is a fucking degenerate druggie but that doesn't change my ability to live up to my moral standards.

there is definitely something wrong. I unsubscribed from Owens show and from Nick's show but YouTube only pushes Owens show. You tube keeps putting on Owens show and live streams even after I check not interested several times. And yet he still pops up in the que. I have reported this as spam and still he pops up. Something is definitely not right. I think you may be right in that he is serving the purpose of discrediting people who are actually against ZOG. They will use his videos as proof that antizionist are antisemitism etc. He's just another Alex Jones. As far as Nick goes he is a funny guy. I think funnier than Owen but he is just a kid in his 20s making his way in the world it's not his fault his family is fucked up. Unlike Owen, Nick didn't work in Hollywood and knowingly contribute to the degeneracy of society. Men of Pol, Stop watching other men live their lives and stop letting them tell you how you should live yours . You all can't have YouTube video channels where you can beg for money. Owens career move works for him only. He has to beg sing and dance because that's all he knows. He won't move on to do other shit like be a plumber or a construction worker. He doesnt give a fuck about you. He tells you everyday and you still give him money . Terrible.

His answer to the JQ is "not all Jews," look here's a list of my good Jewish/Israeli friends. They are just pawns of the "small hats". That is why. And then he will use it to his advantage, like being banned from PayPal. "Send cash to my PO box, I'll read your fucking letter later, I own rental properties worth millions, make thousands every month on Patreon, Unauthorized subscriptions, apparel with EMJ memes, but I larp as a broke farmer, a victim of the small hat elites." If he understands the JQ, why does he have Jewish contacts, money managers, accountants? He lies.

I've been getting him recommended too, that is weird.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 163K)

Attached: D_aEBxJXoAApPGcdf.jpg (1396x668, 151K)

The best part is when he slams his audience for not doing what he is doing. Those working class men that fund his lifestyle with their meagre wage. Fuck him.

wellcome to fascism
>can't fix my own family
>im going to fix the community, the country the world!
delusional as commies, if not worse by being hypocrits and liers who can't even see it themselves

He's like " please don't send me money" then like " send me money, vox day is my friend, logos, unauthorized tv" hard working men and women send him money and he shows you how he spends it building up his own little piece of heaven. Audience lives vicariously through him . Sad.

sup Owen!

His audience has funded his entire homestead, his new gig is certainly working out for him. And then he will ban/turn on anyone, even people who've supported him, when he has no use for them anymore. He's an opportunist.

Peter Hitchens and Chris Hitchens. One good, one evil. Sometimes the evil of your family brings the good out of you.

Owen Benjamin and Teddy Spaghetti deserve each other. I was there when Teddy got bullicided from gab.ai. imagine getting driven off a site by a bunch of anime avatar shitposters.

You say that like its a negative.

And Fuentes still has superchats. What is your point?

It is, in that he hides it. It's just like those progressives and liberals.
I'm all for complete seperation from other races, infact i'd rather every ethnicity not native to my land gets the fuck out, but it doesn't mean I have to insult them or hate them.

You obviously haven't lived around them long enough.

Reminder: He's 5'6

Attached: DrDOiDFV4AAFWZy.jpg (2048x2048, 447K)

how can someone called fuentes be a far-right white* supremacist?

Who said I like him?

not only that, hes black

>stop respect, rape women

Eh you were in the group of Nickers. Ecelebs are ecelebs. I like owen because he makes me laugh and he pushes family values. Also he has a pretty cool homestead and I like gardening. Nick is just a despair merchant and I already know how bad everything is.

I don't even watch Nick.

Stop posting this thread, Owen.

You can't choose your family. I'm straight edge and do no drugs but my father is a irish drunk addict. That's like saying i'm a fraud because of the things he does which i've already said i don't support to him

You criticism all apply to nick as well. Hell nick calls out jews on the reg and still gets superchats. Its not shocking Owen is still on youtube. Not to mention google is under heat for censorship.

I don't care if they apply to Nick. You're playing whataboutism you fansoy.

No it just means hes ultimately only persuasive to the retards who suck him off and noone else

I like him :)

Well I was just pointing out there are still plenty of jew naming youtubers still and its not odd. I don't think owen is a shill. He just a out of work comedian who rants in his backyard and people give him money because they like him.

Maybe he is a despair merchant, I don't care, I don't watch him. Owen defends merchants.

Attached: IrmYDpv.png (1784x931, 316K)

No wonder why he wants to change that propaganda that fasciliates such a situation. He can´t be responsible for what his sister does. But it´s obvious he´s not a big fan of it.

you can't be a coalburning lesbian because black women are way too manly

Eh, I doesn't mean I have to agree with him on everything. He has convinced a good amount young whites to marry and have white kids. So I can live him cucking a little.

My own sister is a progressive politically, a paki lover and a muslim convert (a giant walking contradiction). Haven't spoken to her in 10 years, don't even know where she lives now and I don't care. Siblings can take polar opposite paths and I can understand Nicks situation.

OY VEY! You shills really think we'd care about Nick's family. Fuck you kikes and fuck you Owen Benjamin, you unfunny faggot.

No one cares, no one believes you're one of us.

>t. Owen Benjamin
No one cares Owen, go back to calling people retarded for believing the moon landing.

Cringe and bluepilled owen.

>My own sister is a progressive politically, a paki lover and a muslim convert (a giant walking contradiction). Haven't spoken to her in 10 years, don't even know where she lives now and I don't care. Siblings can take polar opposite paths and I can understand Nicks situation.
Exactly. And i would never say that you are responsible for what your sister does. It´s a nonsensical argument. Clearly being here you have very different oppinions. It´d be like going to her, and saying she´s a fraud, because assuming she know how you stand. That her brother was like that. So how can she then be like that.. It makes no sense. Sometimes family members like siblings go in very different directions when they get older. Doesn´t have to have anything to do with the family itself either.

When his PayPal was banned, Owen went into despair mode. When he couldn't collect superchats, he gave this impression that he wouldn't be able to support his family, he didn't know what to tell his wife, she would worry, etc. He is worth millions, not to mention he has multiple revenue streams, including investments offshore. Talk about being a despair merchant, he is going to pull an Alex Jones and monetize his YT ban as well when he fabricates it, but his Swiss hosted Unauthorized will be extremely lucrative by that point.

I usually don't like the attacks on families, but since he keeps attacking people families (Spencer's GF for ex), he deserves it.

What a fucking joke. Talking about conservative values, while your sister is a a fucking blacked lesbian. I'm done, I really thought it was a good family, that's a harsh black pill.

Lol literally nicks entire schtick is dancing for pennies. Hes the smugest smarmiest piece of ungrateful trash ive ever seen. Never once seen nick say he was grateful and not have it be total posturing. Oh yea and he claims to be for trad values but hangs out with known faggot kike shill milo. These two faggots will get you slurping down the new roman catholic church and accepting sodomy cuz "muh jews"
"muh optics".

I dont know owen is 100% legit but if hes not at least hes damn good at being a snake. FUENTES IS NUPOL INCARNATE. Hes not even good at being a smug faggot. I would anally and verbally plow your little gimp boyfriend unfortunately mommy didnt buy me a nice webcam and an unlimited supply of big macs. YOU RETARDS PAY HIM TO LIVE YOUR DREAM. Has nick ever even talked about repaying the 'nickers'? No, he will repay you by getting rich & famous and then abandoning you just like milo.

Attached: 1555737339498.jpg (320x422, 13K)

Attached: roll.jpg (1024x1024, 333K)

You have control over who you marry (Owen's spic wife, Spencer's satanist gf), but not who your sibling is
Retarded argument

Eh 3 rentals, probably pulls in like 1800-2400 month. Not exactly good enough for a family of 4 soon to be 6. So yes his streaming and unauthorized is probably his main form of income. I don't really care that he makes money off what he does as I don't give him any and for the most part keeps it free.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk&bpctr=1530653578

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 18937483274.jpg (3644x3244, 2.87M)

Owen Benjamin is a gay retarded faggot

>it's no wonder he won't debate Owen Benjamin
lmao he btfo that schizo on AF and on Dlive. If you unironically listen to Owen you are either a moron, actually crazy, or both

Nicklet is a spic

>this Twink calling anyone a fraud
Suck down another one schizo Owen.

Attached: OwenTwinkletoes.jpg (680x1024, 522K)

>Unauthorized
Not for long, I'm 100% sure the schizo's going to burn the bridge with the last person who's willing to talk to him soon enough

Seeing as how Owen has admitted to being 25% Jew, this explains a lot

>just your average bear

Attached: 136246.jpg (480x360, 14K)

And Cringamin is a kike, your point?

Rope

>In 2009, Kroll founded two successor firms, Kroll Bond Rating Agency and K2 Intelligence
Don't mind Owen, he's just pals with other fellow Jews who's father runs an international private intelligence firm.

Attached: 152512.jpg (1047x1390, 210K)

Ohhhh, si.

Attached: onyourside.jpg (600x755, 210K)