Original Ancient Greeks like Mycenaes,Minoans,Cephalonias,Pelasgians...

>Original Ancient Greeks like Mycenaes,Minoans,Cephalonias,Pelasgians,Philistines etc literally were shitskins and had dark hair
>unironically there are retards here who believe they had pale skin and blonde hair

Absolute delusional lol

Attached: 1495621143399.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=dixoeGWkWwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Greeks are the same brown people as their ancestors
>sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

Whities on suicide watch

Attached: take the bongpill.jpg (689x689, 169K)

I’m a very tall American mutt. Moms side is full mutt, dad’s great grandparents are from Germany on his moms side and Ireland on his dads side. But I have a slightly Greek shaped nose and toes. Wat dis mean?

To bad modern Greeks and shitalins are rape roach babies

that you're a nigger, what else could it mean?

Attached: greek statue recolor uv light chemical test pigment -1726x8098.jpg (1726x8098, 2.92M)

in any case the Argentines are white!

Attached: luis padron2.jpg (750x960, 59K)

This. Make Argentina the leader of the Whites again

>memeflaggot
sage in options

is that a discord trannie?

Pre-Doric Greeks were Old Europeans; Doric Greeks were indo-european nordic looking populations with blonde hair and blue eyes. Your point is ?

Attached: doriphorus-policletus-blonde-achean-nordic-greece.jpg (640x452, 84K)

>nordic looking populations with blonde hair and blue eyes
lol no

There is literally 0 proof for this.Only retarded nordcucks believe this because they are buttmad

Like it or not kid Ancient Greeks had nothing to do with nordcucks

Attached: greekhoplites.jpg (823x675, 457K)

Swarthy, sweaty, hairy apes.
An abomination, in the human race.

Attached: images(11).jpg (259x195, 10K)

Don't make me come all the way over there again.

here's your blonde blue eyed dorian memeflaggot

Attached: al.jpg (480x600, 90K)

Hmmm.
Pic related.
Argie pig, caught hiding in the long grass in the Falkland war.

Attached: 71f8fbbe093d40f743e5e662b98610e1.jpg (1024x683, 99K)

nu-med we-wuz-real-europeans-thread
>ctrl + jew = no results found

every time

Attached: nu-muds.jpg (2000x8308, 2.36M)

Nothing except all their religion, their art and literature. All overwehlimgly based on nordic racial type.

This discussion has been made hundreds of times with always the same conclusion: classical Greece was indo-european, period.

Use an archive, educate yourself and stop spamming Jow Forums with this garbage.

Attached: laocoonte.jpg (768x1024, 408K)

Look another jew OP posting a bait divide thread.

Attached: Elsa Hosk.jpg (800x1200, 172K)

>alcybiades
>Polydoros
>Leonidas III
>Leonidas I
>Lycourgus
>Gorgo
>Arachidamias

All the notable Dorians were swarthy and black haired, like 76% of the rest of greeks.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

We have this astroturfing thread literally daily. You people must be getting paid OT.

t. kike
At least you remembered to cover up your kike flag with a memeflag.

Attached: WhiteRomansAndGreeks.gif (1817x8525, 3.93M)

I'd think I'm white too if my neighbours were Blackzil and Chilindio

sorry where are the boobs you're stupid? moreover 90% of Argentines are not phenotypically elf-nordic like Luis Padron?!

Greece is far superior to dumb northern countries
That's why Greece is so important today, and why Germany is so irrelevant.

>memeflag
Fuck off, kike.

Attached: Christianity Strong.png (800x723, 516K)

lmao stay mad turk

Attached: hello i am huwhite18.jpg (616x463, 72K)

>its another poopskinned med mutt cope thread
Next

i dont know about the romans but greeks werent white. they would laugh in your face or be insulted if you were to call them white

Fuck Meds
Fuck Nordcucks
Celts are the only real white people

What the fuck are you talking about you uneducated illiterate mutt?
>Use an archive, educate yourself
It s stuff like this that make me feel at ease with wanting to genocide everyone that doesnt have a classical education. Toxic waste of the human genome spouting his crap and pollutin everyone around him.

Attached: 1562787073765.png (719x688, 554K)

So explain this, Shlomo:

youtube.com/watch?v=dixoeGWkWwM

Good luck with that, lol

Attached: 1560680467163.jpg (547x560, 33K)

I don't know your flag but this bait is not funny or funny, absolutely no Italian today has Armenoid face but mediterranean and alpine (for the most part), so don't talk stupid fag

nordcuck fantasies

>Roman Religion of conquest
Actually Romans got pretty much their entire land as pagans and mostly just declined in power as Christians, user.
>Anglo empire
The kings were famous for NOT giving a shit about the church and not caring much for religion. So much so that they made their own and barely did anything with it for centuries.
>Catholic church
Fair point, just not in Roman times, too bad it's subverted garbage now. Hope the conservatives in the cardinal college make a comeback.

Post scientific proof or ancient sources from authors stating that they were majority blonde. Because, yes, a MINORITY had light hair and eyes. Not the majority.

>half italian half french pagan mongrel
Lol you are a nu medshit as well my friend. Shitalian blood carries over

The dorians who invaded Greece were a small minority, natives were darker and outnumbered them.
You just don't read about the dark, short lads because Homer didn't sing about farmers and the urban middle class much.

Credi che sia un valdostano pagano...? -.-"!! no dai...

fuckin invading dorians he says. lmao filthy german we wuzzing liars.

Nowadays Greeks are mixed with Jews, Armenians, Semites and whatnot.
Classical Greeks were fully indo-european. It is as simple as that.

There is a reason why a de-nordicized Greece became sterile and produced in millenia only a fraction of what it was able to produce 2500 years ago.

Attached: breker-sadness.jpg (236x334, 14K)

Attached: SpongeBob Professional 14072019182423.jpg (539x721, 76K)

No é un mezzo francese mezzo italiano che sostiene che gli italiani non siano piú bianchi poiché non siam piú pagani e questo ci avrebbe portato a mescolarci con altre razze (con chi mi chiedo? Le varie tribú germaniche che hanno occupato alcune città al crollo dell'impero?).
Ció che dimentica e che, secondo il suo stesso standard, nemmeno lui é bianco poiché mezzo italiano discendente da italiani cristianizzati da piú di un millennio

also if you are a white med today you are probably a post roman snownigger rape baby

>upset brown greek
shocking

perchè mezzo francese? scusa forse sono ritardato ma non riesco a capirti... :-/

>Nowadays Greeks are mixed with Jews, Armenians, Semites and whatnot.
Classical Greeks were fully indo-european. It is as simple as that.
Studies don't show that. And excuse me, Jews? Did we mix with them, or did they mix with Greeks? It's Jews that have large amounts of Greek ancestry. And Armenians? Ok, you're just showing that you're not even spreading the meme right. And I'm saying meme because it's not applied to reality. We are supposed to have mixed with Turks. But that also isn't true. The latter have mixed with us, to the point that western Turks are practically Islamised Greeks.
>There is a reason why a de-nordicized Greece became sterile and produced in millenia only a fraction of what it was able to produce 2500 years ago.
The Nordic element was always less than 15% of the population. Always. We have 30% of blond Greeks. But they're NOT Nordids. They are mainly Alpines and Cromagnoids. They're phenotypically different than Nords. Blonds were always the minority. 1/3 of the population always. And they weren't even Nordids. But other phenotypes.

in our case it was the slavs we assimilated in the middle ages. they were south "slavs" ofc but still they did whitened us a lil bit unfortunately

>memeflag
amerimutt sowing division again, huh?

fuck off kelly and kys

There was always a consistent 1/3 of our people who were blonds fellow. Slavs don't even count for 4% of our genetic pool in total.

>memeflaggot

>
Have you ever have a look at the Greek Pantheon ? It represented the idealized projection of the original indo-european Greek population. And all of the major gods and goddesses were blonde with blue eyes.

Guess why these Greeks did not portray themselves as semitic mestizos ? Pro tip: because they weren't.

Says the brown guy posting from the country that is genetically identical to Its more powerful Turkish neighbours.
You couldn't make this shit up.

>Have you ever have a look at the Greek Pantheon ? It represented the idealized projection of the original indo-european Greek population. And all of the major gods and goddesses were blonde with blue eyes
Citation needed
>Guess why these Greeks did not portray themselves as semitic mestizos ? Pro tip: because they weren't.
Not Semitic mestizos my fren. But I probably am dealing with a kike. Sage

For what? You know I'm acknowledging that the majority was always dark-haired and dark-eyed, right?

We still have a minority blonde etc. I only see that we are the same, same fucking mentality but we have lost our curiosity and we seem to be tired of everything, we're like the nigger "i'm too old for this shit".

There's always been a very small number of reddish/blonde hair and lighter eyes in European populations beyond the north. They were not part of some master caste, it was just the genetic luck of the draw with recessive genes.

The narrative of "the master ruling caste was white" runs into a problem when all the frescos, mosaics and depictions do not reflect a bunch of tawny haired blue eyed Nordics. For some odd reason despite the Pharaohs, the Mycenaeans, the ruling castes of the Greeks and Romans and Etruscans all being Nordic they were averse to ever depicting themselves as such.

Very strange. An alien people come to rule, the ruling caste is distinguished by distinct fair features. And yet for some odd reason they never choose to depict themselves as such in their art. Just in textual/verbal accounts that often get mistranslated - sub-flavum (below/less than blonde, IE dirty blonde or light brown) or rely on utterly false anachronistic evidence like John malalas.

I remember encountering a claim that the Buddha was blonde and blue eyed and the only source was some turn of the century /x/ style faggot. While if you checked the actual source he cited it did not mention the Buddha's hair and eye color.

And you dumb niggers you can be blonde or red haired and not be nordic. I swear to god stormfront niggers read Robert E Howard's history of Hyboria and take it for gospel.

Attached: 1551104197714.jpg (3306x3804, 2.67M)

Perché lo ha detto lui stesso in un altro thread. É un cittadino francese, vive in francia ed é etnicamente mezzo francese e mezzo italiano

This.

The point is that this minority was always 1/3 of the population. But still, the 2/3rds are light brown-haired.

Well I understand NOW, it's not a priority of mine to take care of maniacs, in any case it is definitely stupid, it insults itself, and then there are people here, they don't even know the phenotypes, they would exchange a Nordic with a robust ectomorphic body, black hair for a Mediterranean and a blond Mediterranean for a Nordic, they are just broken in the ass

Attached: de rossi.jpg (474x267, 16K)

Well Spyros, you are free to post images of classical statues that portray Greeks as semites or mestizos.

I am not holding my breath, lol.

Attached: Leochares.jpg (800x1287, 131K)

Listen, we know that Greeks were not majority blond and blue eyed, but they had a sizeable amount of light-eyed and light-haired individuals, always at 1/3 of the population. And the entire rest of 2/3 dark-haired and dark-eyed individuals were mostly light brown hair and eyes. But we are tied to our European bros. We will join to fight the common enemy, which is you. And I know you're a kike hiding behind the memeflag. So sage and fuck off.

>always at 1/3 of the population
fuck off and kys

Except that these statues don't depict Nordid features. I would post the same statues, but you arguing that they depict Nordids makes it useless.

Then what percentage were they? 10%? That's if only light blonds are taken into consideration. I'm including dark and medium blondes here.

>The point is that this minority was always 1/3 of the population. But still, the 2/3rds are light brown-haired.
OBSESSED with muh light hair

Not obsessed. Just pointing out.

This makes a lot of sense but it does not change the central point: what we revere in awe when we look at Classical Greece is the product of an indo-european, mostly nordic population.

Attached: 1538238919676.jpg (654x960, 105K)

You are obsessed, literally, you are pointing that out in every fucking thread for multiple times, get a life

Nope.

Yeap

Nope

Yeap.

The memeflag fears the modern Aryan Greek nation.

Attached: asHyz7o.jpg (696x677, 69K)

Nope

At least I don’t live in whatever country that flag is for

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

Fuck off memeflag

Yeap

>greek
>white

You will get used to him, he is your common southern autist inhabiting pol and posting blonde pics, etc

Ok, let's get serious now. I'm not obsessed over blonde hair and light eyes. I acknowledge every time I'm talking about this issue that the majority are dark-haired and dark-eyed, which is mostly light brown hair and eyes.

>Leaf

ahhaha this one is gold

Have I posted any pics with blonde individuals the last three months almost?

You are literally obsessed.
Listen, I get it, you are blonde or something and you have an inferiority complex or whatever, but that's fine, but you're becoming annoying.
>the majority are dark-haired and dark-eyed, which is mostly light brown hair and eyes.
ummmmmm wat

the type you posted is Mediterranean lol

I don't follow you on pol retard

Not blond, but with light eyes. My mother and sister are tho.
>and you have an inferiority complex or whatever
Since when?
>the majority are dark-haired and dark-eyed, which is mostly light brown hair and eyes.
>ummmmmm wat
You're fucking kidding me now m8? Isn't the majority dark-haired and dark-eyed? Yes or no?

>I don't follow you on pol retard
Then why are you saying I post blond pics?

Yes, he is Cretan.

Attached: 2342352315.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Meds and jews mixing with real white people is why americans are mutts in the first place greek roach

Attached: med shit.png (261x193, 8K)

>My mother and sister are tho.
Nobody gives a fuck what your mommy and sister are.
>Isn't the majority dark-haired and dark-eyed?
Of course they are. The majority isn't " light brown hair and eyes"

>Mutt thinks he'd have a chance to get into the ethnostate
I'm concerned for you, mutty

Attached: deeb_goncern.jpg (250x223, 5K)

but not only from the geographical and cultural point of view but also from the phenotype

I equated you with the common southerner autists on pol. Are you retarded?

meds arnt white and will never be white

the gods favored us

Attached: thales.jpg (850x389, 78K)

>JEW NIGGERS FAKE ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER TO SAW DISCORD
DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S WHITE. YOU'RE GOING DOWN FAGGOTS!

Attached: nigs-rebuilding-africa-after-colonialism335343.webm (960x480, 820K)