Lmao at these finnish basedboy nazis

Lmao at these finnish basedboy nazis.
Does anyone of them even lift?

Attached: 1561305523539-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 231K)

Attached: 1561305553838-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

bunch of hicks

which one is you user

Why do Finns eat cats?

Attached: FinnishLunch.png (1122x653, 1.55M)

>caring about lifting
Lifting weights excessively has pushed retarded male physique standards that only one who does steroids can achieve realistically
there is some merit in getting an impressive physique but these guys look Jow Forums and healthy, which matters much more than looking like you don't miss leg day when it comes to political activism

If they were landwhales or completely skeletonized than I would agree with you, but they look fine.

Found the 300 pound DYEL.

Too much lifting and you're fuck all use when you need cardio (like when doing fire and maneouvre) anyway.

Wouldn't they let you join?

Epic post my dude yeah I'm totally fat despite speaking out against being fat
keep chugging (((protein shakes))) and benching 1 plate faggot

Lifting isn't inherently bad, it's great for your hormones and being strong is a definite plus in any sort of application
It's only when you do literally nothing else but obsess about your body that it's inherently negative

I am an actual 300 dyel, i just say im bulking to become a strongman

A real stronk Nazi looks like this.

Attached: 1420780470691.jpg (600x800, 60K)

White can get really strong without showing any real muscle definition

finns are not white.

Attached: a058b118.jpg (638x500, 36K)

More Moona, plox.

Attached: Moona3.jpg (1080x1080, 392K)

Agreed.

Any and One should be seperated you useless faggot OP.

Why do larpers have terrible sense of fashion? I'm not anti-NatSoc, but they really are not making themselves look intelligent with their clothing.

Hitler was an artist and had a keen sense for aesthetics. Meanwhile modern nazis walk around in graphic tees and camo pants.

>b-but they are out hiking
So? If you're going on a hike with a common uniform, at least make it look good.

Attached: questionings spurds.jpg (196x240, 12K)

Are you jelous, redditor?

Attached: 20190713_092228.png (1079x1171, 1.13M)

Grey shirt guy has cute pecs anyway.

These guys probably can't even into proper tile work.

Attached: badrum1.jpg (640x480, 83K)

At least they do something. What the fuck have you done lately except faggoting on the internet?

Try not to run into any buildins

so this is the power of the aryan master race

dunno I think Varg pulls off the camo pants, boots and tucked in t-shirt just fine
maybe they just need a beard

So many Finns have Saami admixture, they can't pull off a good beard.

Did you know the 9/11 terrorists practiced in these planes in Florida.

Finland is literally the most blond country in Europe

The woman on the far right is the handler.

Yes, but it doesn't = beards.

Attached: D7hJvCiXYAACPKh.jpg (869x891, 88K)

She can wrangle my tards anytime.

Yeah, I found this fucker while scrolling through flight schools. This pic is from few days ago. We better watch out...

Why lift when you can shoot? this is not the stone age

Post body and your lifts.

It kind of does. It's a recessive European gene and if there is enough Asian admixture to warrant poor beard growth it would show either through extremely high cheek bones or darker hair

>it would show either through extremely high cheek bones
Finns are kinda famous for those.

Attached: FinnChipmunkHybrid.jpg (436x640, 55K)

Where are you from then you piece of shit?

>posts dark haired woman with wide short face
proved my point

Kek imagine being this cucked to an ideology

It's dyed. She's naturally that muddy brown Finns get when they turn 20.

Marju is kawaii.

Attached: Suomifu.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

Me on the far right :3

Purest white genes in Europe.

Attached: ef1f3de5.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Only larpers think lifting would make you special. Clearly none of you were in the military or have done some physical work in life. There's more to it than looking like someone who can't wipe his ass clean kek

We know, it's just shills being shills.

Mutt detected. Aryan people are born with blind hair but it becomes light brown with golden blond highlights around puberty. The blond becomes more apparent in the summer when being exposed to sun light for long periods. Either that or you are a ginger. Same with eye color, they become more blue in the summer.

T. Aryan

I would rape so bad

Kemijärvi as fuck.

Where are you from and why are you so extremely butthurt about finnihs people?

Attached: abdul.jpg (213x300, 18K)

I know this qt just cant remember from where

looks like a bunch of lads

I was beach blond as a kid and my hair turned light brown that shines blond in the sun
Women are different. They often have lighter hair because they need more Vitamin D when preggo

Marju is a minor celeb in these parts.

Attached: 1486776457923.jpg (1080x851, 75K)

fishy people

well he obviously isn't finnish and he is angry at finnish people, kind of pathetic. My guess is he got rejected too many times and feel inferior.

Maybe indian, or some abdul kind of person.

>Maybe indian, or some abdul kind of person
Probably a St. Petersburg Onion at his parent's lake house in Järvi-Suomi.

Varg pulls it off, but most people can't. Varg is older and has a history of serious self-defence. Varg also doesn't wear his clothes like an uniform. There's a difference if you're only dressing as yourself compared to representing yourself as a part of a group, as the larpers do.

The lesson is: if you're going to have common uniform, don't have camo+graphic t. Looks terrible.

Attached: vargs.jpg (428x651, 73K)

>Taking fashion advice from a Finn
I've seent Hel-looks.

Attached: 1987Called.jpg (400x600, 107K)

Problem is that these faggots never leave their room nor wash their greasy hair unless its for something cringy like a Nazi themed nature walk.

Dyel cope

I thought scandis had conscription? Isn't basic body weight exercises something that would be enforced?

>scandis
Finland is NOT Scandi.

Attached: iWouldBenisHerBagina.jpg (476x600, 78K)

Good. That means you are free to immigrate to the US or Canada at any time and get a free apartment.

im just saying most liberals wouldnt dare go out in the woods like that

thats not true at all you don't need steroids to be jacked you fat loser

and here you are. Alone, with no friends, sitting in front of computer and hating people who have a group they belong to and are having fun.

Sad soul.

Mandatory training exercises for most reservists are too rare for that. I was in army in 2009-2010, and have been called to training only once since.

9/10

To be fair there was that 5”5 finn who killed 400+ germans single handily and survived an artillery bombardment

>University of Helsinki, not even once.

Attached: MarjuFu4.jpg (748x902, 171K)

Hitler LITERALLY warned everybody about THIS type of "person"

Attached: 1563115449817.jpg (1024x683, 221K)