The Flying Man Unit Schowcase on Bastille Day

Ok, he seems, pretty functionnal and pretty good speed but:

What the fuck will be his purpose on the Battlefield? Doesn't his tech would make him any easy target? How will he be able to shoot accurately while standing on his flying board

And which Force will be Part?
>Land Force?
>Air Force?
>Naval Force?

youtube.com/watch?v=v8d6oGPRri8

Attached: Flying Unit.jpg (768x512, 32K)

>~10-15 minutes of battery
search and rescue

hes made for protest control.

when/if the batteries get better: Mages -the magic gats and +RPGs and explosive ordinance and scouts.

Attached: Saga-Of-Tanya-The-Evil-203rd-Aerial-Mage-Battalion-Tanya.jpg (1334x750, 87K)

drone swarm technology is the future.
no way this will offer a great advantage anywhere on a battlefield.

But can he take the HWNDU flag

Can lift a rope up to top of cliff and secure for men climbing after. Can carry rope across raging river to help men start building bridge or crossing. Very useful in the pioneers.
Mainly useful for scouting and recon though, maybe if speed or camouflage is improved.

Attached: armyfcs360controller.jpg (425x317, 38K)

Can't be accurate?
OK, give grenade launcher?

>fly a hundred meters above ground
>stalls due to controls being hard af
>falls to death
Yeah nah, I dont see this thing being in use in the future

>What the fuck will be his purpose on the Battlefield?

To ferry immigrants straight in to France to repopulate after the war.

ha ha ha ha ha is that thing still up somewhere?

IMPRESSIVE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I thought for a second you said RPG. I would have call you crazy. A Nade Launcher can be an option.

Why not? We also saw a man with an advanced armor able to lift extremely heavy objects. Maybe if this unit is equiped with an armor that can make him able to handle 20-30m falls, he can be dangerous.

Navy will probably use this most extensively first as it is a technology that favours the operators safety by using it over water. For short-range ship hops this thing is fantastic compared to the hassle of mustering and launching a boat or helicopter in high seas.

This would be great for construction sites and anywhere else that requires often going up scaffolds.

Doesn't hovering on the ground have differents properties than hovering on a liquid surface? i Don't think this will work on Water

This. Every squad will have a designated Green Goblin.

asking the real question

Is it possible they could use this to replace parachutes for when the military is trying to get troops into a hot zone? Like instead of having to float in exposed with a parachute you could come in low and basically invisible on the way down with a contraption like this

These little bastards would be great for quick infiltration for a small unit. It basically turns infantrymen into airmen.
( only 44 lbs )

Attached: the french.jpg (768x512, 79K)

I unironically think now a fully operation unit will carry some grenades only lol, no way you can shoot on that thing with an assault riffle

I lived long enough to see the plot of The Rocketeer become real life.

americans are too fat to pilot it

the celebrates will all get one tho and we won't see the end of it

Fast movers and able to get over taller obstacles