Puerto Rico's Independence General

HONK HONK!

Fellow Kekistanis and normies. I here post information about our government's corruption in order to support Puerto Rico's immediate independence.

Boricuas GET IN HERE its PARTY TIME!

Attached: Rosello.jpg (2000x1331, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bz4cGhkBUiH
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6192552/Chat.pdf
elnuevodia.com/english/english/nota/puertoricogovernorholdsontoseatamidstgroupchatscandal-2505352/
elnuevodia.com/english/english/nota/disclosedchatcontentssparkwidespreadcondemnationofpuertoricogovernor-2505328/
elnuevodia.com/english/english/nota/leakedchatbetweenpuertoricosgovernorandhisexecutiveteamshakestheisland-2505280/
washingtonpost.com/business/2019/07/10/fbi-makes-arrests-puerto-rico-corruption-scandal-prompting-calls-governors-ouster-concerns-about-billions-storm-aid/?utm_term=.fe5a1d0e9fdb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Puerto Rican independence now!

Let's do it!

instagram.com/p/Bz4cGhkBUiH

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6192552/Chat.pdf - 889 pages of a leaked Telegram conversation containing corruption leads

Twitter tags:
#rickyleaks
#telegramleaks
#mamabicholeaks
#RenunciaRossello

Articles worth reading.. in English:
elnuevodia.com/english/english/nota/puertoricogovernorholdsontoseatamidstgroupchatscandal-2505352/

elnuevodia.com/english/english/nota/disclosedchatcontentssparkwidespreadcondemnationofpuertoricogovernor-2505328/

elnuevodia.com/english/english/nota/leakedchatbetweenpuertoricosgovernorandhisexecutiveteamshakestheisland-2505280/

washingtonpost.com/business/2019/07/10/fbi-makes-arrests-puerto-rico-corruption-scandal-prompting-calls-governors-ouster-concerns-about-billions-storm-aid/?utm_term=.fe5a1d0e9fdb

Attached: D_YL0L3XsAA4s78.jpg (2016x1516, 363K)

Anyone translate this yet?

much is still untranslated but I'll do my best to keep up. I hope other anons catch up this is THE MOMENT to come out and talk about these motherfuckers.

Does Puerto Rico want independence? I was told they want to be the 51st state.

Independence is not happening. Debt needs to be paid, an independent country can refuse to pay, PR as a unincorporated state has more legal flexibility to be forced to give the money back. Pr is going to be a perma colony.

GTFO Puerto Pooro. Fucking welfare drains.

It won't stay as a colony forever. It'll either have to go its own way or be fully integrated eventually. In the past, Puerto Ricans went as far as acts of terrorism in attempts to free themselves. Today they beg like little cockthirsty whores for Daddy Donald's relief money. Disgraceful.

independentistas are more delusional than qfags. We need ameribux

500 years of being a colony and counting, but ok, if are pedantic "forever" is not accurate. Also PR has been undergoing gradual ethnic cleansing, most who wanted independence were darkies and most have left or been bleached. Most people in PR think of themselves as "whiteish"/white adjacent but still hispanic. I expect PR to remain a colony for as long as i live.

Been to pr all negro

The Moscow jews tried desperately to shill that honk meme hard mode, but only the newfags fell for it. It's hilarious how gullible they are.

False. Racial mixture does vary by region.

Attached: Data.png (1920x1080, 593K)

what will happen to puerto ricans if they get their ind.?

Probably nothing changes except that PR becomes poorer and Puerto Ricans wont be able to go to the USA as easily. Basically be in a similar situation as the dominican republic in relation to the US.

they can hang all the jew bankers and corrupt officials that put them in debt

Good luck and Godspeed!

René, are you aware that as soon as you stop earning dollars and you don't have that precious passport you'll be Haitian/Dominican tier?

Barely any jews here. Its mostly Criollo (Spanish but born in the island) crime and uncontrolled gibs what messed things up. the tribe had nothing to do with this mess.

Like most pro independence people, his plan is to fly to New York before the American cut us off

I totally support you in this as long as all Puerto Ricans are removed from the US and deported to Puerto Rico.

Just become a state already retards

You know we don't want you here, right? You're loud, obnoxious, and stupid. All of you listen to that retarded reggaeton song (which you think is an entire genre of music), and refuse to actually bathe, preferring to douse yourselves in gallons of cologne instead. While Mexicans hate niggers, you people actively try to act like niggers. And for some reason you all have inflated egos, despite being stupid, weak, and ugly.

L M A O

Attached: 1561485699995.png (908x397, 296K)

They will become boat people.

P.R. here. This is true. I avoid most of my (so-called) fellow P.R.'s. I can't discuss anything remotely mentally stimulating. It's all welfare, rum, the same eight songs they listen to, and the size of some cunt's ass. I've called them out repeatedly on their niggertry.

Sounds good.

I say we give it back to spain