What is happening to society, Jow Forums?

What is this massive mental breakdown happening to people?
It's not just feminism, it's not just immigration, it's not just faggots and trannies...

After seeing a picture an user posted, I discovered a subreddit called DyingToBeFat, where people fetishize becoming morbidly obese and post their "achievements" on their quest to dying of obesity (such as being diagnosed diabetes). What the fuck is wrong with peope? This is far from normal anymore.

Attached: doomer.png (895x791, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgheGP_RZGQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0fTui9fFNtx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s the death throes of a civilization. And when people have nothing to believe in, to get up for in the morning, and everything looks bleak, they will latch on to anything.

Idk bro. It's become the norm to be weird and straightedge is frowned upon. It's a topsy turvy world we live in. Makes ya wanna honk

They hate normality.
Mental illness is fetishised.
Something bad is only bad because of others' perception.

That's the root of it all. The backlash of narcissism and pride born from individuality mixed with the fact that no one needs to live by themselves.

In nature, if you're not suited to live in an environment due to your cons, you just disappear. But in our world, even if you're unfit to live, you can. So they decide that anything they do is ok. Rationalizing does the rest.

Magnetic field weakening.

At least in the US, it really feels like most people have lost their fucking minds.

>They hate normality.
>Mental illness is fetishised.
>Something bad is only bad because of others' perception.
>In nature, if you're not suited to live in an environment due to your cons, you just disappear. But in our world, even if you're unfit to live, you can. So they decide that anything they do is ok. Rationalizing does the rest.
this seems pretty accurate
ever since the west accepted homosexuality, everything considered normal has increasingly been challenged, and destroyed, as time passes more "normal things" are challenged

telling crazy people they are crazy for adoring an obviously unhealthy lifestyle is being a bigot,
we have literally reached that point

Signs of living in a rotting civilisation with no purpose

Indeed. Fag allowance was the Pandora box. Now that it's open, there is no reason to refuse anything.
Fags getting kids. Being able to have a kid by yourself. Paying someone to give birth for you. Fags getting allowed to give blood and organs.
The gender thing being dissociated from sex and the "spectrum" meme.
Nothing is anything. Everything is a matter of taste and perspective. Nothing needs a truth basis. Only feelings and "love" matter. Everything is a right and none can stop you from having rights.

In my book, that's the definition of insanity. Ignoring what is and making "what you feel" as a basis for your life.

That's what we said when we didn't want the fag marriage. But they said the slippery slope was a fallacy. And now we're not stopping. We can't stop. We won't. And it's going faster and faster.

underinvestigted

>DyingToBeFat
looks like a sub full of mentally ill people

Attached: 15462573552.png (626x605, 367K)

>civilisation with no purpose
pretty much this. "Where there is no vision, people perish"

Imagine the smell.
Seriously this time. The acidic sweat. The bacteria. The heat.

It is
That’s why only a civilizational collapse and a lot of time, or a fascist (or communist depending on the leaders cultural views) revolution will fix this.

I’ve smelled this before. It is...
not good

That which goes against the Dao comes to an early end.

What
The
Fuck
Is
This

It's all over anons.
That's not a blackpill, it's a fact.
Work on yourself, try to be a leader with in your community, save what can be saved and most importantly
I hope you've got your bug out spot ready.

Attached: 33824-1534097520-424054027.png (670x378, 56K)

Atheism.

This. Just like how any other great Empire collapses. Happens over and over again in history. Happened to the Romans, the Dutch, the British and now the Americans.

It's acceleration op, the A's really need us to be so far along before a new Enlightenment can happen and we are light years away from that.

Attached: 1562549733326m.jpg (721x1024, 136K)

I made this meme on 2015/2026

Attached: PicsArt_01-29-12.38.46.png (474x711, 455K)

fpbp

Based and premonitionpilled

If we were to start a nuclear holocaust, mostly only whites would survive.
So we have that going for us.

its ogre for the west. China is the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgheGP_RZGQ

>Imagine the smell
NO! DON’T DO THAT!

Attached: A57B5A2F-2521-4736-87FE-49C995ABDC17.jpg (204x256, 18K)

Why.

Attached: 1562262116822s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

What is happening user? I dont feel it. I dont feel anything

Attached: 1559834886350s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society.

It is well known that the rate of clinical depression has been greatly increasing in recent decades. We believe that this is due to disruption of the power process, as explained
in paragraphs 59-76. But even if we are wrong, the increasing rate of depression is certainly the result of SOME conditions that exist in today’s society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed, modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect, antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual’s internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social
conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.

Attached: 73115ee1-b827-4072-b828-6873bedfca9a.jpg (274x253, 20K)

This.
Instead of healing or acknowledging there are problems, you just normalize the illness. See the tranny issue. Instead of saying "no, you're not what you're imagining being", we say "sure, take some hormones to increase the delusion".
>Society is sick
>No, look, we just need to say it's not, take those pills, you'll see.

>There are four lights
>No, we'll say there are five.
>But there are fo-
>You're hateful.

Attached: hqdefault-27.jpg (480x360, 7K)

What you're watching is the death of an empire.
Theres no turning back now. The damage is done, all of you have been warned millions of times what is coming. Yet all of you still remain passive.

I dont feel bad for any of you. You chose this path, you had all the chances in the world to stop this madness. Yet you remain passive.
Do us a favor. Don't complain about your prize

We are like you, fren.
Probably the vast majority of the population was seeing it coming and thought it would pass, it would just be a phase. The noisy minorities sure wouldn't be able to throw the world into the trash.
We were tired. We were unwilling to act. But what should we have done? Get to power and shut them up?
Our will to save this shit was lesser than their will to destroy.

I'm tired. Let it end. Let those who so hardly grip to their ticket to Hell go there. Sad thing is they're pulling everyone with them.

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0fTui9fFNtx

thats normal tho

This is the only answer that matters. Have a good "1"...

The modern man has abandoned his humanity, he has domistacted himself, learned to suppress his instincts, eliminated his desires, he is left with nothing but his consciousness and the corpse of the poor animal which resided inside of him. He suffers endless cycles of guilt, he has betrayed himself, he has killed God.

Attached: 1561936313744.jpg (740x744, 89K)

Those men have not been taught how to achieve enlightenment, though. Neither have you, by the way. With that said, why do you act as though you sit outside of this conundrum, righteously... looking at the fallen as if you're not one of them?

if you only knew how bad things really smell

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (782x810, 146K)

We're reaching the tipping point user. Entire western civilisation is a neo-Weimar republic at this point.

I am one of the fallen, I am the opposite of enlightened, I am spiritually dead, I got exactly what I wished for, I successfully rid myself of my desires and what's left for me now? Nothing. It was the wrong thing to do. I sit in my apartment day after day and I do nothing, everything is a chore, I struggle to feed myself, I struggle to interact with people, I struggle with my hygiene, I see no point because I'm dead inside.

Attached: 1562541358176.jpg (420x420, 24K)

"Silent weapons for Quiet Wars" is whats happening to society. Weaken the people so the rulers can have their way with them.

help others somehow?

Live alone? Have a job?

The internet consolidated into 35 websites that filters 3.5 billion people (80% of net traffic) towards its content. The content can be blatantly false, but due to an education system that teaches the test instead of providing lessons, people instantly revert to the tribalization motif. Human beings always try to worship something- that is to say, to put time and effort into something which they do not expect material gain from their investment, but a sense of spiritual relief and satisfaction- you may also consider this as an ego boost. Virtue signalling has never become easier as a result of the internet, allowing humans to fulfill the desire to worship in the most vapid and culturally decrepit manner. Since money has become more powerful than political positions, and people in political power have far less fiscal resources than the corporations who cartel together, these very same corporations stroke each other's backs internationally by keeping consumers in a perpetual state of anxiety, worry, and fear- which further pushes people towards tribalizing. Furthermore, since nothing is sacred and everything is available on the market, traitors are celebrated and people with conviction are labeled mentally ill and medicated- to the profit of yet another multinational corporation.

Attached: consolidation.jpg (900x2002, 470K)

We're civilizations in decline, bro. The cycle of life, decline, death and rebirth. We were born in decline.

This systemic dysfunction you see isn't an accident. It's deliberate, targeted, and monitored. Pic related.

Attached: truth.jpg (588x587, 56K)

You're all a bunch of blithering retards.
>These people were always out there, you just never had a way to find out about them before the 'net

Attached: eyeball.jpg (570x290, 115K)

If you don't think there has been a massive influx in the recent century I don't know what to tell you. You might actually have brain damage.

Learn to greentext, retard. Of course there have always been degenerates but they weren't encouraged and enabled by broader society whether it's gays, having bastard children, glorifying criminality and drug usage. Kill yourself.

Attached: bong.png (737x678, 80K)

Kali Yugah brah.

Attached: C81F2D2A-0D75-4653-A51F-E973859FAE4D.jpg (512x768, 79K)