THE BASED ABSOLUTE MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN

THE BASED ABSOLUTE MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381396994723841

Attached: crop_3569484199308518236.png (1057x1091, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/cd2l9u/donald_trump_tells_aoc_and_ilhan_omar_to_go_back/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fpbp

Absolut nadman

Attached: 1561911410605.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

Based
fpbp

>why don’t they go back

Here comes msm firestorm

Trying to divide the democrats, like their is an actual difference in either of the two partys. Trump following his greed

does this mean melania should go back to her shithole country too?

sniff my farts, asshole

Nice distraction im guessing no ice raids today just like no wall

Jewish cocksucker

maybe but still better than the alternative, show your flag

Idiot.

When your enemies are fighting themselves you let them at it. This will unite them again.

Yes melania should because she is a congresswoman after all and false equivalencies are the bread and butter of seething leftists

Are you sure user?

Attached: media-1563121181705-Jul_13_2019_2_55_PM.jpg (647x745, 97K)

they have already started, will it address the issue of 50+ mil in our country? I'm not holding my breath

XD miga le epic funny tweet
I love my president

Attached: press t.png (628x662, 320K)

Find a job

>trump
>based

holy shit

Right. All the kikes should be deported to Israël.

Woah...20 down, 50 mil more to go. Epic xD He owned those libtards lolol

This is so stupid. I could find 20 illegals in 10 minutes there. The laws there must be fucked, illegals probably have to admit in English that they are illegal.

Correct. This is a way to drive wedges in the opposition prior to 2020. It's good rhetoric but Trump is not /ourguy/.

>So interesting to see "progressive" Reddit shitposters, who originally came from boards whose cultures are a complete and total castastrophe, the worst, the most corrupt, and inept anywhere on the net (if they even have a functioning board culture at all,) now loudly and viciously telling the anons of the chans, the greatest and most powerful boards on the net, how our boards should be run. Why don't they go back and fix the totally broken, and jew infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it's done. These places need your help badly, you cna't leave fast enough. I'm sure Kek would be very happy to arrange free travel arrangements!

Attached: 1146754182.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

alright that's a pretty spicy one. I will now call you zion don for the rest of the day instead of zognald as your reward

>I’m sure Pelosi would work out travel arrangements
That last sentence is the kill shot. Just by tweeting he’s tearing the Democratic party apart

Attached: C52C5BAA-7774-44EE-97A7-5D2591DB8811.png (318x308, 167K)

Haha

20? Wow amazing
Just like the 10 feet of fence he put up
Underwhelming on every front

Ok, this is epic

Attached: 1485625769488.jpg (399x385, 29K)

The FAKE NEWS will tell you the congresswomen are from America, but this is LIES. One of them is from Somalia and F's her brother to get here illegally, and the others are just one generation away from pure shitholes, but they now tell the rest of us how we have to change. They should be GRATEFUL for the welfare benefits they suckled from us, but no, they even manipulated their illegal communities to vote them into congress. Disgusting. This is what you get when you let them in. They eventually start to take over the government and call you evil for pointing out their scheme. We have to put this to an end.

Attached: gef3trvayr831.jpg (960x960, 46K)

that last sentence is actually the cringe part that should have been left off. fucking retard. now i'm mad again. fuck americans

more empty rhetoric to get his supporters excited while he does nothing

can't believe people are still falling for this over 2 years since he came to office

FUCKING BASED!

Attached: 1417952456079.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

Dare I say... a based leaf

Worked for Obama though...

Nice tweet, but honestly, you can't salvage an America with 40 million current illegal immigrants and all of their kids and grandchildren and etc. If there's no deportations the only future for America is balkanization.

>Doesn’t deport thousands of illegals today
> tweets a senile boomer tweet to distract and satisfy his base
BASED! The absolute state of Jow Forums

Frankly I'm sick of subhuman filth illegally invading the USA. The CIA, FBI, NSA, NASA, EPA, CDC all let this happen. The American people are worthless and stupid that they cause enough problems as it is, and for the government to let worthless trash invade this country just makes the problem worse.
We have a real problem in California, where absolute filth runs big tech and pushes Congress around. All of these government agencies just stand around and twiddle their thumbs while disgusting perverts destroy the USA. What a fucked up place to live.

Explain how moving borders would magically fix this?

your entire country is the cringe part of this whole world m8

balkanization would be through ethnic groups

Does Melania speak out about how horrible the US is?
False equivalence anyone?

Attached: 56873101280.jpg (1095x730, 101K)

It's funny how all the outrage is about the "go back" part, but they all leave out the "fix their countries and come back" part.

AOC was born in New York. LOL, Blumpf destroyed!

i love my potus

fuck that is what i like, someone that isnt afraid to speak up, i wish our presidents were kind of like this but they are all puppets

i thought you leftists didn’t want a wall.

Go back.. in time? Travel.. come back and save the world? Would the crazy dems do that?

Attached: 1562992494988.png (470x454, 7K)

thanks to faggots like you now we have people that belong in israel like sephardic and askhenazi are all european, they dont belong in israel

Loser

WOW, more Twitter talk!
Meanwhile the ICE raids didn't happen and Trump continues to cave on immigration.

Fuck yes. The kike media will cover this all week.

Then more people will see Trump's message and will think 'why is he saying this? maybe he's right?' Nancy will have to surrender the party to unelectable nutjobs or else be labeled a racist Trump plant and Demorats will never win an election in a decade.

He's playing them like fiddles, and there's nothing they can do about it. Brilliant.

Attached: f215c98ad704acf492dcd750e0ffea3313d8c2ed_00.jpg (445x512, 38K)

>Slovenia is a shithole
Found the white-hating yid.

Maybe the kikes should all go back to their desert lands also

Attached: Trumpcuck.jpg (636x763, 170K)

dammit man, you can't fpbp OP. It's in the fucking rules.

fuck off disinfo shill. People were reporting ICE raids all over the country even before today the day that's it's supposed to happen according to the (((media)))

>Jewish cocksucker
Really? every fucking time

Attached: everytime.jpg (444x30, 4K)

even they know these countries are unfixable without white governance

Every time this man opens his twitter I go from disliking him to loving him again. What the fuck

Attached: 1550096187765.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Real coherent tweet storm. Someone took the phone for the weekend it seems. Unusually high retweeting, too.

Wtf i love Trump now.

They are telling us how to run our nation into the ground, which for some strange reason all of the low IQ retards seems to be encouraging.

hehe he PWND the libTARDZ. democrats so mad! no don't actually kick them out, I love my tacos noooooooooo! -you

Pilpul

He’s a convert to Chabad Judaism. Hence why his daughter is married to Jared Kushner. He’ll keep saying things that make white people say “finally, something is getting done around here” whilst continuing to flood your country with millions of illegals. It’s all about boiling the frog slowly so the goyim don’t retaliate as their country is taken over by Zionists. Look up Ilhan Omar’s publicity manager (an Israeli jew).

BASED MY FELLOW PEDES. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE FAILED ICE RAIDS

I've always considered the way first world countries poached the developing world's best and brightest to be a dick move. How are they supposed to progress if their smartest get the fuck out as soon as they're able to?

Lying Kike puppet this guy is, but goddamn I’m gonna miss his presidential shitposting

Attached: 99246302-C971-4D7E-A2E5-8B831E1604A7.jpg (960x471, 39K)

> Based
> MAGA
nigga wat?

>literally get out

Attached: 1370642246988.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Pathetic. Try harder.

epic

Dems on suicide watch

Attached: 1538315061720.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

>t. Somali Gaylord faggot with a sub-70 IQ.

Upboated

Stop. Caring. About. His. Tweets. All he fucking does is tweet and you idiots think it's God's gift to earth. You know he'll still be able to tweet after he stops being president, right?

>melania is a congresswoman

Melania ain't a congresswoman buddy.

found the chink expat spy

>Claim something
>Be shown you're wrong
>Make non-sequitur

Leftist arguments everyone.

why?

THEY CANT LEAVE FAST ENOUGH

Attached: 1517465366862.gif (400x400, 2.36M)

old.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/cd2l9u/donald_trump_tells_aoc_and_ilhan_omar_to_go_back/
thoughts?

Free travel arrangements are current year's helicopter rides

might have to drive down to the local home depot to confirm. you can usually see a couple dozen of them standing by the road on any given day.

That quality shit post

Fuck off, we're full.

Palestine please. We do not recognize Israel here.

>Stop. Caring. About. His. Tweets. All he fucking does is tweet and you idiots think it's God's gift to earth.

It's all we got left at this point, there is no peaceful political solution to the current immigration problem with the way the electorate is and how the constitution is setup

>shitskins out
Based
Please and thank you.

Trump is the most epic president in history.

you mean the raids they've been publicly advertising on the MSM for the past month? lol yea. those should be effective.

>le whataboutism

AOC was born in New York City.

Complete meltdown

Cool.
20 down.
12,999,980 to go.

>Palestine please. We do not recognize Israel here.
And when we talk about palestine we mean the Roman province