Riddle me this Jow Forums

>Canadians are the nicest people on earth
>Canadians are the most vile people on Jow Forums
???

Attached: canada flag.gif (1181x788, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how new are you?
Canadian posters on Jow Forums are insufferable.

This is a terrible thread and you should kill yourself

Yeah but why?

I think you vent your frustrating on Jow Forums and keep a facade irl

Do women in canada wear sweaters all the time?

No they wear nothing cause theyre dumb sluts
Yes

depends where you live. for the most part yes in alberta except in the summer where its +30c out like right now.
probably, except the facade thing. most people I know are blatantly racist at this point

Women should be treated like queens

How can they be expected to be treated like queens when they dwstroy their own bodies with drugs and orgies by the time theyre 19

Canadians are the worst posters on this site. Australians are the best

Should have treated them like queens and not like cum dumps in the first place then

basically this
and germans are literally sucking migrant cock

One is jewish propaganda, the other the reality.

Attached: 1562022891923.jpg (236x314, 17K)

because Canadians are frustrated about being nice all the time...they go online to display their true colors.

Have you ever been to Western Canada, especially Calgary?
pic related...you would be pissed too if the mayor of your biggest booming economy was a Muslim

Attached: fuckcanada.jpg (299x169, 10K)

u need to be 18 to use this site

>australians are the best
they have been sloppy for a few years now.

calgary is the only place where u can find a muslim with a cowboy hat on drunk driving a prius

What happened?

Better than sucking dog cock lol

you'd be vile too if you were born a piece of
cat shit.

Attached: cat earth.jpg (1322x442, 425K)

dog wont cheat on you by raping your daughter tho

They were so nice that they were overrun by evil and now they're as bitter as old maple syrup about it.

>canadians are the nicest people on earth
I don't understand why europeans believe this. It's a weird stereotype you guys have.

Facts hurt your feelings, huh ?(and your narrative)

they got too confident, they stopped making an effort to innovate...just the same sarcastic shitposting, it gets old.

Yeah, they'll be dead from the fucking

Canadians and white people are garbage.

Never trust an englishmen in the dark they say. They will act nice and then backstab you

you literally make no sense you mongolian dirtbag

>implying dogs have to rape canadian daughters

Trudeau has ruined Canada's image beyond repair, we're not all bad

Attached: indian shimmy.png (1548x1534, 512K)

Legal pot has dulled our senses.

Attached: 8hNVxPb.jpg (780x569, 82K)

its the current year dickwad
>2019
>listening to incels online
>not being a true canadian by importing millions of non-canadians
youre not gonna make it

>Canadians
>(((Canadians)))

Wrong pic, sorry. Thought this is the indian air force one

This "canadians are good" is just a meme. All canadians of Jow Forums are literally pieces of SHIT. I never saw a more autistic group in Jow Forums. I cancelled a visist I would make to my cousin in Montreal just because of Jow Forums canadians. I wanna spank them with my barely hands.

DOgs can die by intercourse with humans and if men wear to treat women differently, they wouldn't feel the need to whore themsleves out

I've noticed this too.
The leafs like to use vile depraved humor but they say it so seriously, and coupled with the fact that this is Jow Forums, it's very difficult to tell when they're kidding.
But once you know this, they can be quite funny.

Attached: 1532614899501.png (480x459, 104K)

tell your cousin to go back to his country

>if men wear to treat women differently, they wouldn't feel the need to whore themsleves out

that depends on how theyre raised not whether or not they are put on a pedestal by some beta fingolian

you lack life experience kiddo

same with yanks though, in person they're great, as a country they suck beyond belief

there is a difference between treating them like a beta and treating them nice.
Aslo you get no pussy, so don't talk like you are

Attached: Air India screencap.jpg (1892x1602, 722K)

>Canadians are the most vile people on Jow Forums

I've met many nice canadians. And I've met "unfriendly" immigrant types that felt like they might mug me. I was standing in line and a huge immigrant simply stepped into line in front of me since I had left a person-space gap so as not to crowd up against the person in front.. He ignored me and everyone else and no one was going to fight him.

Are these immigrants to canada also genuine canadians? Or does there need to be a new term such as "axe-murdering thieving mugging diversity canadians"?

>Canadian posters on Jow Forums are insufferable.
No, there are several active "diversity supporting" canadian trolls. They don't speak for the rest of canada.

Attached: How_it_Works.png (1500x2500, 137K)

Never trust people who are nice all the time. They tend to be hiding something.

>there is a difference between treating them like a beta and treating them nice.
>Aslo you get no pussy, so don't talk like you are
lacking life experience
you treat a woman who was raised right like the mother of your children, you dont even associate your self with trash.

>t. Canadian on vacation in America

They are europe-like cucks choking on immigrant schlong.

Attached: 15326314537060.jpg (350x337, 23K)

theres actually like 4 canadian posters and thats it
the canada sucks canadian poster
the canada is amazing canadian poster
the medicine prices poster
and the guy who actively attacks every other country

The trash wouldn't exist if it were treated differently before it became trash

I've never encountered the "nice" ones. Only the smug, self-satisfied lecturing ones

Khazar Milkers????
Post em

your national hero looks like a jew tho

Attached: 5a1443f818c7730b0cd6dee5.jpg (720x405, 35K)

man, not all women are angels, some are literal trash people... i dont associate my self with trash, whether male or female..

Same goes for Candians

All that niceness is fake, most of us are too pussy to speak our minds. When you see an asshole in Canada it's an American exercising his freedom.

Okay user, this is weird
internet =/= rl

When were "Canadians" ever nice...?

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg

>t. Canada sucks poster

Every human has a good and a bad side.
How both sides are balanced depends heavily on how they were treated during their life time

Reminder that the Canadian flag was designed by based Ultra National George Stanley who:
>had a zero tolerance policy for illegal immigration into Canada
>opposed all legal immigration as well - except in circumstances when Canada’s unemployment rate was at 0%.
>opposed accepting refugees under any circumstances and criticized “those who shed tears over the fate of Jews in Europe and who raised funds for the assistance of foreign refugees … [while they] ignore the distress on their own doorstep. … Charity begins at home."
Sad how far the leaf has fallen from the tree.

Attached: 3F9D27F5-82C6-4C67-BDA2-6264B5AA633B.jpg (220x334, 17K)

Tell your cousin to get out, circus isn't in town yet clown.

>air india
>shit raining over canada

meh...not very original.
It seems as if people need to find them funnier or edgy than they really are.

you sound like a fag who sucks cock desu senpai
>everyone is born good
ok? and?

This was actually true a few years back. At that point we known for our clean, honest, outdoorsy ways, our unstinting response to the call of duty and upstanding performance on the Western Front and later at Arnheim etc. More recently we were front and centre in our (genuine) peace keeping missions. We stayed out of "The Attack on Iraq". We were doing good. Somewhere though something began changing. The neoliberal influence took hold. We stuck our nose into Ukraine and more. There's been a huge erosion in what was once an honestly earned reputation. Thing is if you're not over a certain age you won't even be aware of this, and western propaganda is ruthlessly efficient. I'm afraid it's all gay pride parades and neoliberal bullshit from here on in lads.

Attached: chretienprotester.jpg (1199x923, 122K)

You're a candian. I can tell

those are flaming liberal sodomites

Sasha insulted the country and was banned in kz. The movie has nothing common with reality. But I do know how my brothers immigrate to leafland and then send me photo of them back pounding blonde chick.

We push it down. Our country has gone from 99 percent white until the eighties. Do you have any idea how hard and fast we have lost everything in a space 30 years? Since pierre trudeaue implemented his non-white immigration schemes

Abused and cheated on girls are far more likely to do the same to others, than "pure" ones.
Lock, key analogy:
People celebrate anons who fuck every bitch in sight and shame women to do the same.
Yes a broken lock sucks and a master key is great, but the master key should be used appropriatly and just to get into their own property (home)

Thus the ability to be able to sleep with anyone, but to decide against it, is the true red pilled behaviour

Canada is still overwhelmingly white once you leave anywhere with a population >200,000

Problem is, they lack political power.

Not for long, friend. Why would you have rich country and open borders with immigration policies? Aren't you aware of the consequences?

>Abused and cheated on girls are far more likely to do the same to others, than "pure" ones.
>Lock, key analogy:
>People celebrate anons who fuck every bitch in sight and shame women to do the same.
>Yes a broken lock sucks and a master key is great, but the master key should be used appropriatly and just to get into their own property (home)
>Thus the ability to be able to sleep with anyone, but to decide against it, is the true red pilled behaviour
yep definetly sucked a cock or two.

man the sooner you realize, what other people do doesnt matter. if a woman doesnt lose her virginity to her husband, shes damaged goods.

you cant blame men for the actions of people who have free will. women have free will in the west.

Attached: images (2).jpg (256x197, 13K)

based
this country will have a population of 100 million + in the next 50 years, 20 million of which will be whites living in farming communities, feeding the cities which will look like scenes out of mad max.

And men do too, free will doesn't mean that one has to live a life full of sin and with no moral compass

This desu, there has been a noticeable decline in quality Australian bantz of late. I think it's just because there's been an ozzie population increase here, and where it used to be a handful of good posters, now there are hundreds of shitty leftist Australians.

>>Canadians are the nicest people on earth
citation needed
you don't fuck dogs so much you need to legalize it and still be nice people

aye, some people are trash, stay away from trash, whether male or female.

Those nice canadians are outside with their friends.

Only canadians that are hated by other canadians are inside at the computer, hating everyone.

i lived in canada for 7 years. i assure you, the "nice canadian" is a meme.

Bring the trash outside (teach them a lesson) to allow them to be recycled (reborn with a new outlook on life).
Besides no human is born trash, they become trash

Canadians speak hard truth to people who dont want to hear it.

Emotionally fragile people like OP interpret this as being "mean"

Attached: IMG_20190705_095922.jpg (800x551, 124K)

the sooner you realize, not everyone is salvageable the sooner youll be better off.

the best thing you can do is live your life without degeneracy, have children, work hard, raise a family, teach them right from wrong.

delusional

One shouldn't treat family different than strangers, one just has to be more responsible for family and take care of them

I'm pretty high right now.

Attached: 1545831490997m.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

Why do not you speak the truth to yourself then? Why go black?

Which one are you?

Anything West of New Brunswick isn't really Canada anyway, just a bunch of first and second generations larpers acting as though they settled the land.

youve a lot of growing up to do.
>glowing

No u
Everyone should be treated the same, if you only treat family nice, society willl become a mess

High on what?

the more you shitpost on Jow Forums the nicer you become irl. It's simple.

So you treat Jow Forums as your therapist to get your stress out?

We aren't one country we are three wearing a trenchcoat

>tfw live in an all white gated community in Calgary
>tfw almost all of the people i know, went to school with, or worked with were extremely nice
>tfw that changed a few years ago
>tfw immigrants are far less nice than the average born and raised Canadian
>tfw my college is 70% east indian and in a few of my class im the only white girl
>tfw found out last semester the indian dudes were all making dirty comments about me and circle jerking about how i was the only white "slut" in a room full of indians
>tfw feel like a complete outsider in a mostly white city and mostly white country bc of some weird program my school has with india
>have made 0 friends in the last year because they only associate with other indians
>tfw not used to people being so shitty and nasty outside of the internet

Attached: b8b265facd98c57b749b61130c9b5e0a.png (379x456, 294K)

Tits or gtfo

im doing the dishes fuck off

Say:
"Jow Forums is the greatest board on Jow Forums and I wish to bear white children to an aryan men"

vocaroo.com
(You can record your voice there, save it and then post it here)

How???
Are doing the dishes with your foot?