Why the FUCK are people defending illegals

Why the FUCK are people defending illegals

Attached: D3F14139-D698-43E0-8D03-BC5F2A03BE67.jpg (750x1194, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eetNO8lKFhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're weak willed cucks.

The only ones defending them are lliberals. Mostly Jews.

I seriously have no idea. It seems honestly like a mental illness.

Illegal migrants are literally just planning to steal resources from a more successful society as their native ones. It's such a disgusting attitude.

Is it true about a warrant? Why would you need one for a non citizen

>No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

As long as the owner doesn't allow it, it's unlawful without warrant.

I called ICE on my cousin Juan because I know he molested a underage girl, have fun with the cartels you little faggot. Giving the rest of us legal lawbiding immigrants a bad name. Deport all the criminals and gangsters

Attached: 1406247449065.jpg (550x412, 28K)

you're alright Cortez

Whites who aid and abet illegals are worse than illegals. I would honestly rather live in a sea of brown than among self-hating cuck whites

Attached: 255C238C-BA54-4B13-9612-809111B8A8FB.png (287x443, 298K)

Because feelings

IN TIME OF WAR. No war has been declared, Hans.

That has literally nothing to do with what you are responding to. It was cause british soilders would come over and just take over people's houses as they wished, they didn't want that to happen again.

That's very wholesome.

Do you not speak english? This has literally nothing to do with the matter.

i remember when i saw a post detailing how illegals can help themselves and they literally just said "dont answer your door until they've confirmed who they are" like it makes any fucking difference lmao. all the shit tips which leftists post to try and help illegals literally do absolutely nothing.

cuz orange man bad and white supremacy

Egypt, Rome, most of the Middle East... collapsed due to foreign invasions. Humans are fucking retarded and always fall for the same tired tricks to destroy their civilizations (dysgenics, retarded leadership, foreign invasions, stupid religions and cults, massive debt, jews...).

because they are christians.

EXTERMINATE CHRISTKIKES!!!

Attached: 1472770463112.jpg (750x600, 110K)

>We are against illegals...
>Wait Trump is also against illegals
>We are now for illegals

Savior complex
Fucking pathetic

They will stop when we start shooting illegals as foreign invaders

Attached: 1559855818747.jpg (1024x840, 50K)

I'm starting to think it's some sort of infection of the mind.

Attached: 1543502083380.jpg (474x603, 47K)

Attached: 1545958492253.jpg (1200x1637, 282K)

Attached: 6ruf.jpg (479x588, 52K)

youtu.be/eetNO8lKFhk
>get traffic ticket
>call and cry about trump, blatantly say youre illegal
>ticket instantly dismissed

AOC and other Democrats just hate Trump. They will go against him on ANYTHING.

Because we stopped having respect for the Law.

>Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society
it becomes more and more apparent to be true every day

Attached: 1552837006668.jpg (720x698, 87K)

Literally communists.

Everyone is on board with turning this former nation non-white except for us.

Yep.

Attached: 1546214011185.png (640x960, 479K)

I love you, Philipine

Attached: 1563026968061.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

If it seems oddly specific to nonburgers, imagine a soldier coming, eating all your food, forcing you to sleep outside, beating your son and then raping your daughters because they were overseas at war with the french and 'were stressed out'

Anti-ICE people should be encouraged to take up arms. We must strike while the iron is hot to bring on the collapse.

hate to quote mainstream kikes but Savage was right, liberalism is a mental disorder. As is jewry, that is why I say: all kikes are braindead.

muh values, universalism

because lot of people are importing illegal immigrants in order to employ them
thats why its kinda impossible to stop them

what book is that?

Was just having this conversation with my stepdad last night. I asked him why he like illegals so much as he is always defending them and he asked why I don't. I said that they don't pay taxes so why would I want some to be treated better than me if I'm a citizen and there not. He said they do pay taxes and I was laughing because he's fucking retarded

American here, many do pay taxes because they steal other peoples identities for their social security numbers. However, that's not the majority and the biggest issue is that illegal immigrants almost always (95%+) are unskilled laborers or doing basic jobs. They devalue our blue collar workers labor value and if were to receive citizenship, they and their families would be a net negative in terms of taxes paid and redistribution (welfare, etc). It's a rush to economic insolvency to invite them here and to allow them to stay.
There's also the question of the cultural-ethnic differences: they typically identify moreso with their cultural roots than being American (continuing the trend of easy immigration for those like them) and this creates a new stronger identity divide in the USA. As well, peoples from Latin American countries have no history of a government meant to let the people be whenever possible and to preserve their rights. They often view the government as having the duty to help them and will more quickly fall in line with government demands. Their perspective is contrary to that of a traditional American.

They think this is a movie. They get all their ideas and morals from movies.

Thank you that make a lot of sense

>Deport all the criminals and gangsters
All illegals are criminals.

We should pretend to be buddies and then lead them to ICE lel

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (1500x1552, 609K)

If you want your perspective to win and prosper, you need to learn your shit, user. I dont mean to talk down with that. I've personally got friends of all sorts (race, culture, etc) and backgrounds, most of whom are also leftist (I live in germany after all). They all accept me despite my right wing slant because I'm a good person and I know my shit. If your arguments boil down to simply a racial basis, you've already lost in most peoples eyes. You've not only lost the argument (its won by public opinion for many), you've probably lost the ability to even play; meaning socializing, friendships, relationships, etc.

Imaging yourself going to college. You work, pay rent on your room and go to class. After a few years you get your degree and move on. Now imaging some people moving into an empty room, not paying any rent, and after a few years they demand a degree because they have been living there for so long. You paid your way, worked you time and they have the same benefits as you even though they didn't work for it. Now change college degree to retirement/SSN benefits/health care and you should get my point.