American police are a bigger threat to Americans than niggers are

American police are a bigger threat to Americans than niggers are

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-officer-who-fatally-shot-sobbing-man-temporarily-rehired-apply-n1028981

ESPECIALLY to gun owners. They have an entire system set up to justify murders of innocent civillians. If you have a gun, even if it is not on you, not real, not loaded and not in any proximity of the officers it will be "recovered from the scene" of your shooting. Any stance you take, even if it is exactly what you are ordered to take will be a 'shooting stance'

There is no guarantee they will let you live if you encounter them even if you do everything they say

This is the correct way to deal with police:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc8GF8YLsHc

Attached: philip_brailsford_259088695aa6e117d4e3a407dfdf9501.fit-360w.jpg (360x450, 21K)

looks british

Attached: hello i am huwhite5.jpg (500x750, 69K)

Disgusting nation, burn in hell.

The only place you even see police in the US are on the coasts and cities.

NO
GOD DAMMIT
NOT THIS FUCKER
I DIDNT EVEN NEED TO READ THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE I KNOW THIS FACE
he had "YOU'RE FUCKED" written on the assault rifle he used to kill a crying, drunk man that they gave very conflicting orders to. I dont give a shit if he was pulling up his shorts, any human with empathy would see how red the guys face was as he was bawling
They got called in because he had a bb gun rifle, was he hiding a whole rifle in his fucking basketball shorts? This was a white man with 2 white kids that will grow up without their father

I've seen your threads about him on your gay little subreddit. No one here is buying your bullshit. Sage.

bump

He looks like a News Sportscaster.

You’re more likely to be shot by a nigger than a cop

Had cops plant drugs on me when I was 18 or 19.
Completely ruined my fucking life.

FUCK. THE. PIGS.

Attached: 1556919066765.gif (318x200, 491K)

>t. literal homosexual

A bit ironic coming from belgium

You newfags should know before the 2016 primaries most people in Jow Forums dis liked bootlickerd. The common phrase “come and take it “ who do you think will take your guns first? Local police

This. Redditt bootlickers ruined this board.
Fuck the police and fuck bootlicking newfags.

Why does this sort of thing only happen in Democrat congressional districts?

>who do you think will take your guns first? Local police
Only in liberal cities, dumbass. This stuff literally never happens in Republican areas.

I’m talking about mass gun confiscation. It hasn’t happened yet, but small groups of people will be labeled as criminals or terrorists and local police will show up to take guns regardless of the area

Watch the video closely. The guy reached for his waist band at least twice after being warned. He couldn’t have looked more like he was reaching for a weapon if he tried. All fields.

To me it seems that being a low IQ retard is the first and most important demand for American police recruits. I read that in some states, they only have a three month training period, while in many European countries it takes several years of practical training, investigation methods, law exams, psychology, conflict resolution, ethics etc.

In many of these videos where they kill unarmed civilians, they shout conflicting and downright stupid orders, they shout like angry retards and have no self control. They seem to be constantly afraid of people who obviously are no threat and in no position to cause them harm.

You need a complete overhaul of your training and recruitment policies. The militarization of your police force is insane.

Crying doesn’t indicate he’s not a threat. More that he’s unstable. A long gun does not indicate no other weapons. The cop asked if he was sober enough to follow instructions and the guy professed he was. It’s a sad situation but watch the full video with audio again carefully.

>When you get too bored of the main story in San Andreas and decided to see how many cops you can shoot instead

Attached: eefa3a08535d49ee8e0013df2d13badf24e786e72b9724aed13dce07f15a68f9[1].jpg (750x407, 90K)

what life? we are all stuck on earth and cannot
go anywhere, you call this life?

Probably some fault can be attributed to the cop in this but he warned the guy not to put his hands down even if he’s about to fall on his face and the guy did exactly that more than once afterward.

>To me it seems that being a low IQ retard is the first and most important demand for American police recruits.
I can see how you'd get that impression, but they actually shoot for average IQ normies. Famously some police agencies actually discriminate against higher IQ applicants because they're more likely to leave policing for a different career a few years later.

>Watch the video closely. The guy reached for his waist band at least twice after being warned. He couldn’t have looked more like he was reaching for a weapon if he tried. All fields.
One problem with cops is really poor training. In the military when you see a threat you advance towards it quickly. Cops hunker down, its literally the worst thing you can do. This cop was too much of a pussy to advance on the suspect quickly and take him, so there was this massive mexican standoff where lots of mistakes were made.
I've seen videos of cops who have died when ex-military suspects advanced on cops hiding and hunkering, and were taken by surprise and shot where they crouched.

Jokes on you I walk around and run in shooting stances just in case cops are around. I'll justify it the same way they do. Fear for my life. Niggers spics and kikes.

Attached: p1ce8H.jpg (1024x663, 80K)

So what you're saying is we should turn them against one another?

So do nothing then?

OK. Done. Good talk.

You’ve got to be fucking insane to trust cops anywhere on this earth, a man should be able to defend himself and not have to rely on some random dude with a badge to solve everything for you.

Attached: 1550140653140.jpg (1080x1022, 70K)

Attached: 3464364643634.png (1202x787, 1.66M)

hear, hear! however it was also drudge / limbaugh boomers, not just reddit

Faggot deserved to be shot. DON'T REACH FOR YOUR FUCKING WAISTBAND LIKE THERE'S A GUN IN IT AND YOU WON'T GET LIT UP!!!

Attached: The Right to Bare Fists.webm (640x480, 703K)

He was assumed to have weapons, cops are obligated to defend their lives before yours. You have a misinformed notion that cops are anything more than law enforcers, all they do is make sure people are observing laws and arresting those that don't, otherwise they're no different than the average Joe.

You're an idiotic emotional woman. He wasn't the one giving the orders, dumb fuck.

all cops are bastards
all niggers are free kills

6 months later he does it again but to a crying black man and everything is forgiven

Based and checked.

many bootlickers here, and you're one of them.