Why are millennials obsessed with diversity?

Why are millennials obsessed with diversity?

Attached: IMG_20190714_130551.jpg (1965x2048, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-strYJ3YEA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6735823
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are soulless automatons counting on others to bring something, anything to their shallow and meaningless lives as they are incapable of doing anything by themselves.

Jewish brainwashing

zoomers love diversity too

Attached: 1559266832025.png (467x564, 546K)

Institutional brainwashing, virtue signaling and enforced guilt.

Because it’s been pounded into their brains incessantly. They don’t know why it’s good, they just know they are supposed to think it’s good.

Attached: E447449D-5A3B-4B7C-847A-709468A80EDB.jpg (1600x668, 74K)

Because I need to nut in a white hoe

Why is this whore so punchable in every pic?

i mainly think black chicks are hot, but I find forced diversity pandering to be unbearable

Attached: 1562953793096.jpg (550x547, 46K)

Who is it? Megan Rapinoe and a gay Dwight Howard?

It's their strength
Just like here on Jow Forums

Attached: 4chan friends.jpg (600x750, 66K)

we're all just human beings brah that pussy pink on the inside niggaa *lives in country that's considered first world due to white maintenance of the country that was founded and built by whites*

>Institutional brainwashing,
how do you brainwash somebody to be attracted to another person?

sounds a bit ridiculous, especially when all the black men white women prefer to date have all of the features that are traditionally considered attractive, like big cocks, big muscles and masculinity.

why should i believe your argument of brainwashing over the idea black men are just more physically attractive on average.

Attached: 1560293139448.jpg (1280x1707, 125K)

Some bitch that works for blizzard. She gets memed as generic millennial in every thread.

fucking sage you stupid fucking new fags

>big muscles, big dick, masculinity
black men rarely have masculinity and on average whites have the same length dicks as blacks.
Big muscles aren't part of being black either, just as many white guys have big or bigger muscles.

Diversity is the ultimate moral good in this cult. It stands in the opposition of their version of the Original Sin : the priviledge. So if you think about them as the members of a cult you will understand why.

marketing. sheep are still sheep in

Attached: 1562248479072.png (1280x719, 459K)

>Why are millennials obsessed with diversity?
lack of self-esteem
youtube.com/watch?v=2-strYJ3YEA

this is most prevalent with middle-class whites who simply have never accomplished anything. Its easier to wallow in self-pity than to acknowledge that you simply don't measure up to true huwhite standards of excellence. This will cause you to burn everything to the ground ("take your ball and go home") and go slumming.

Its not at all dissimilar to someone being shown a successful pursuit, they themselves make an attempt and fail. Then, rather than admit they aren't cut out for that pursuit or try to better themselves, they simply say, "ha! I didn't want to do ____ anyway!"

Blacks have no standards. Look at any of these "diversity" pushers and you'll see how they infantilize any shitskin, talking to them as retards, excusing all abhorrent shitskin behavior and absolving them of any responsibility in life (life you would for a child).

They do all this because they want to belong / be affirmed. Their current state of non-achievement isn't good enough to be acknowledged in the huwhite man's world, so they seek attention where they think they can get it.....by fraternizing with the dregs of society.

Attached: 1552148113310.jpg (809x853, 159K)

FUCK WHITE WOMEN
All they do is shit on white guys. The ones who don't have still fucked a nigger or slept with a spic. My chinese wife tho was a virgin bride.

Attached: 6553776393055361483.jpg (948x1440, 497K)

>A fucking Bong.

You clearly have in mind only what the media portrays blacks to be, if only you know how bad blacks really were lel. They're generally obese, short, smelly, and stupid. As far as their dicks go, I've unfortunately had to shower with mostly blacks in highschool. Not that I looked but you do notice, and I noticed all their dicks looked like a black button on a fur coat. Kek I had the biggest dick in the entire 2006 class and I was the only white boy

Attached: funwblacks442-fine-black-sista-visiting-brother-at-grave.webm (202x250, 1.57M)

>. Their current state of non-achievement isn't good enough to be acknowledged in the huwhite man's world, so they seek attention where they think they can get it.....by fraternizing with the dregs of society.
this is why those cucks use non-direct language
> basically
> literally
> let me be clear
> so, yeah
etc etc

They want to belong, they want others (anyone) to like them so they stick to being milktoast ("diversity for all"). Standing for nothing; remaining in a state of arrested development, avoiding true responsibility and achievement.

Attached: 1556350038215.jpg (513x581, 47K)

>if only you know how bad blacks really were

Attached: funwblacks44kids.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: 6553776393055361465.jpg (1125x1500, 242K)

>if only you know how bad blacks really were

if only you know how bad things with blacks really were

Attached: iwax[1].webm (480x882, 2.77M)

>This is peak black performance
Lel you leafs are clueless to reality do something of these niggers look fit to you?

Attached: funwblacks142-Adult-vs-Chimps.webm (360x640, 2.81M)

>there are still
>STILL
>posters on here who fall for the millennial bait posts with soe as op's pic
I want everyone here who read OP's post and replied to answer why. literally hownew.ru

At last, a winner.

The truth is that blacks and coal burners are, in fact, very traditionalist and the "true conservatives", and poltards just try to fit in between progressevism and traditionalism.

Black men do have more testosterone. For instance, this publication >ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

states that blacks have at least 20% higher testosterone levels. Furthermore, more blacks have a so-called "warrior gene" in an active form >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/african-americans-possess-violence-gene-researchers-find
which is responsible for "bravery" aka higher adrenaline levels and overall aggression.
Also, blacks do indeed have "bigger muscles"
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6735823

So yes, blacks are more "masculine" (I take in account pol-ish definition of masculinity though) than whites. According to a pol point of view, black men fit the "alpha male" pattern better than white men, so the assumed popularity of black men among women is totally justifiable from the aforementioned point of view.

Autism

Attached: 1528747732297.png (1120x1120, 16K)

First and only point
Go suck a nigger cock baiter

Autism. Seriously. They cant have anything outside of their control. Randomness needs to be planned according to them.

what animal is filming this and not doing anything

Not sure. Is it sociological, do cities necessitate or propagate certain kinds of ideologies? Is it the manifestation of a nu-religion? Is it status signalling? I'm in the camp that humans are inherently religious and that they just worship different things and follow the pack for better or worse. Social media comes into play with respect to spreading ideas and increasing the size of social groups even if they are shallow. You can believe in a transcendent almighty or secular progressivism with the same fervor. I think we won't know until hindsight hits us sometime in the future. It seems to be a resurgence and mutation of 60s radicalism, there are a lot of similarities.

Reality is a lot fucking different from what you see on TV, that's the trick. Jews convince you that blacks are stronger more athletic civilized superior humans but in reality, they are nasty obese stinky smelly violent fucking monkeys

Attached: funwblacks398-sheboon-blows-knee-out-fghting.webm (202x360, 2.34M)

Literally monkey behavior.

Alright let's talk. Did you not know that the millennial bait posts have been going on for years? That OP is exactly one of those >1 post by this ID posters?

Probably the single nog mother.

fucking sick dude

>responding to this guy

Attached: millenials.jpg (4304x4168, 3.59M)

its really just the ugly ones that are lefties

I can give you a clue
>N

Attached: 1532302276147.webm (200x360, 2.51M)

>Blacks
>brave
What? You must be kidding. In the real world you see, there's a difference between bravery and stupidity

This is true.

actually not anymore pretty ones are racemixing now as well, but you know fuck it you cant save these women let them rot burn the coal and we will go on with good women

Spot on !!

>I

Attached: 1555108911577.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

Very good point.
The SJ minority that is subverting the Left right now is a form of cult and bears uncanny resemblance to the cults of personality present in any and all authoritarian regimes.
I agree: humans have a need for religion because we are the only species that we know of that knows that death is coming.
Because of this knowledge we have the need for "meaning" of the life. Because we need a meaning we need a belief that the meaning exists, and what better way to find such meaning in the post-modern world than to find a cult that promises the heaven on Earth. A heaven that is achievable and imminent and that the adherents of the cult don't have to wait for death (death is the ultimate end to them, as they don't believe in the life after) to achieve the paradise.

>>I

Because they have been brainwashed you dumb flaggot

Brainwashing is a hell of a drug.

1 post by this hall monitor.

>G

Attached: 1532301616142.webm (480x360, 835K)

>Why are millennials obsessed with diversity?

Jew propaganda, the biggest red pill is that people are mostly programmable.

So you can push family and chastity in your propaganda, or you can push degeneracy and the destruction of the family which needs mass immigration to keep the population stable. I’ll let you guess which is used in the current times

Attached: just black things.webm (202x360, 1.77M)

education, workplaces, living spaces, parents and media are all a hell of a drug

>Alright let's talk.
this is a NIGGER HATE THREAD, DUDE.
get to hating niggers

Attached: nigger-hate-thread.png (500x500, 541K)

chastity and celibacy are a christian thing

Jewish brainwashing, memeflag.

Why is she dressed like my grandma?

The hell am I even looking at?

Kek yeah I forgot nearly all niggers are closet faggots

Attached: 1562199476769.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

Gay niggers

Attached: funwblacks319-Remington_Raheem.webm (426x426, 853K)

It depends on what you call a "bravery". If it is eagerness to initiate a conflict with a big chance of evolving into a physical confrontation, then blacks are indeed more brave. The reasons behind this - well, at least what science tells us - is higher testosterone and adrenaline levels. There are also a lot of contributing factors, of course, such as black people being more dumb and not realising possible consequences of their actions (both legal and non-legal), but it seems that in a perfect lab scenario black men should indeed demonstrate himself more "brave" than white men as biology dictates.

You can also define bravery in a romantic way, such as that "a person is brave when he has enough willpower to overcome his primal fear and act", but here we can't compare black's willpower and white's willpower as we can't measure them, so who is more brave, when bravery is defined that way, is up to speculation.

Because we are told from infancy that all white men are as evil and unworthy of life as literal hitler and minorities + women are both as royalty.
The chicks pick up on the "white" bit and rally against it to signal their value to the other "royals".
End of the day, we are being deceived and have been for decades on a daily basis.

Ew.. niggers look like apes. That’s why I am almost never attracted to black girls, they just look like monkeys to me

wtf even happened??

kys

Only white people preach for diversity. Most of us niggers just want to be with our own but a lot of your kind keep forcing yourselves onto us innour own neighborhoods.

referring yourself as niggers this is great

Attached: a4c4d10d3e4f072e7741f81ae9e0.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

I think the fat one didn't realize he was about to get hamfisted by a literal niggerfaggot and to swings at his ass.

Oh I'd hate to see that happen to my daughter. I'd grab those niglets by the arms and punch them in the face. I'll punch them so hard they'll fucking explode

they aren't

nobody wants diversity except jews

>misses every shot
>cops shoot him
He a good boy he dindu nuffin

>Oh I'd hate to see that happen to my daughter. I'd grab those niglets by the arms and punch them in the face. I'll punch them so hard they'll fucking explode
no, you wouldn't

Attached: funwblacks180-integration-bus.webm.webm (360x640, 2.69M)

Trying to collect info on the age of the people who browse pol ? kek

Youre human filth

Yeah not worth risking going over jail by hitting other peoples kids. Better to hold them down and let your kid beat the fuck outta them with the tricycle. Maybe knock some teeth out with the front wheel.

Half are brainwashed to death and given a media megaphone to broadcast their utter stupidity and the rest are disorganized and quiet

arent those guns pretty expensive?

Based

Did you expect different from a generation raised by boomers along with a constant bombardment of Semitic and Marxist "ideology"? It was decades of uninterrupted blue pilling! Do right by the people you share the world with, red pill these badly programmed fucks!

Attached: 1497066022385.png (440x553, 359K)

Who the fuck was recording this?

Where is the freaking Range Officer?

>My chinese wife tho was a virgin bride.
wow dude

millennials are butthurt from being told theyre special then theyll get good paying jobs and careers then thinking theyre going to change the world when in reality theyre the most uncreative unoriginal brainlet generation which is why they jump on anything to persecute people acting like its a noble world changing movement they werent as cool as gen x or boomers and theyre all lame

millennial movies sucks music sucks acting sucks writing sucks just overall a shit generation

fpbp, it's to placate their own emptiness.

>the nerd kid
>the cool black kid
>the normie blonde girl
>the nerd girl
>the kid in a wheel chair
>the asian kid
together they create...... divide and disdane amongst each other!

>false sense of moral superiority
>placating those less able for perceived past injustices
>just doing (((their))) golem duties

yes. This is america on atheism. Thanks everyone. It was sure worth it wasnt it? The crusades 1400 years ago where so bad we just couldnt let nice things be today.

>Most of us niggers just want to be with our own but a lot
Not true. You want to be let into every nice thing other races have and you fight it on the basis of "fairness". Black people have forced there way into every EVERY nonwhite space.

This!!! Every movie music etc etc after like 2008 sucks total ass!!! I guess they upped the brainwashing by a notch or something.... Literally only shit in every aspect.

90s brain washing. Everything in the 90s shoved that equality shit in everything. Cartoons, tv shows, movies, magazines whatever. Bunch of suburban kids who don't know the real world.

For poor people.

They were taught for their entire lives that diversity = good, always, without exception (except diversity of thought). Tell someone something often enough throughout their entire childhood and young adult years, and most of them will believe it, or at least repeat it.

????

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6735823
can't tell if ruskie is b8ing or stupid.

Honestly, I didn't bother reading anything other than abstract in those papers, in fact I just got them from Google. I always assumed the high-testness, high-muscle mussness and etc of blacks to be a common knowledge.
I am also certainly not b8ing so if you explain how those papers are bullshit then I can make a coming out as a dumbass.