Why are yellow and brown women better wife material than white women?

Why are yellow and brown women better wife material than white women?

Attached: fad22ae.png (709x822, 436K)

Because white women, no matter how racist or how many nigger they kill or harm; are naturally attracted to BBC nigger dick. Also, Asian pussy is super tight.

People try to pretend otherwise and I realise this is Jow Forums but the biggest redpill regarding women is that they are all the same regardless of race, as far as wife material. You have to filter the bad ones, trial and error.

How many boards of this, why is it always this shit. No actual discussion, you all just instant click these slide threads to sperg out on.

Hmmmm
I want to taste a brown woman

>Why are yellow and brown women better wife material than white women
They ain't really. A lot of them just haven't realized what they can get away with in a society of eternal gibs. (yet)

Spanish women are the best.

Attached: afb22b1b7ce5ce89bb3d1cf27f29eb33.jpg (500x750, 64K)

Because white women are still white, so they are uppity and feel superior, not really knowing their place. Pretty much like a black woman, but even more entitled.

Those 3 groups aren't good compared to any Eastern European.

Attached: 131423753857953.jpg (889x889, 82K)

They are thots and golddiggers mostly.

Brown women?
Hispanic women are crazier then white women.
Yellow women are far superior wife material.

Yep, the only ones who behave is
>what I said before
And since they are generally better looking and fit better in, they find out faster.

1. They're more attractive
2. They are more feminine
3. They have an intact and supportive family structure
4. They want to have many children
This is just getting started. Tawny Dames are literally the future of the white race. Fuck every single white foid on the planet, you deserve rape.

brown women hit the wall before they turn 20

Who isnt?!

>browns
>unfaithful
>dumb
>short
>get old and ugly quick
>deep inside doesnt care about you or anyone
>you leave for a day and they already look for fresh penis

>yellows
>literal children both physically and psychologically
>short
>autistic
>worse golddiggers/statusdiggers than the worst white woman
>lowest sex rate after marriage
>after first child wont even fuck you

Based, yellow pussy is patrician tier.
Based and truthpilled.

That's only for certain strains of toiling latinas and pajeetas. Any emotionally healthy brown woman with a supportive family and a purpose in life will look better than a 22 year old wh*toid well into her late 40s.

But spanish women are white...so they are degenerate and love black-slavic-indeginus dick

yellow women are better wife material when they're with yellow men. i've never seen a normal white husband - asian wife couple.

Attached: 1563118776754.jpg (272x245, 72K)

Aren't Brown women just as terrible as White women? Only the yellow ones might be decent.

Attached: 123256553433424252.jpg (1080x810, 88K)

>But spanish women are white
kek

>self hating quispe

Normie npc white men are more faithful to their own race then self proclaimed white nationalists like yourselves. Normal white men have no problem with white women and have no need to associate with fringe extremist groups. They're too busy working and providing for their family. They have worthwhile hobbies. They have meaningful relationships with friends and their loved ones.

Basement dwelling neckbeards like yourselves who are constantly rejected by white women resort to identity politics since the only redeeming quality is muh superior white race. Hur dur isaac newton was white. You have no meaningful relationships. You're lonely. You live a pathetic life. Nobody really gives a shit about you, least of all pretty girls who see you as a shit stain.

If y'all actually worked an 8 to 5, paid your own damn bills, spent time with friend and family, invested in meaningful relationships, the last thing you'd be doing is whining about Jews and brown people.

White women act like men.

brown women raised in the west are even worse than white roasties.

The only difference, is the amount of emotional outbursts vs retarded blubbering!

Because they harder at it. White women think they're already at the top of the pile, thus need exert no effort.

I'm still not having any mudlets though lol.

I was offered to move here for a beastly high salary. That is all.

Post boobs with timestamp bitch or GTFO!

Chinese women are fucking psychotic, have you ever had a friend with a chinese girlfriend? Talk about bunny boiler.

Much less likely to have been pampered and placated their entire life.

if Spanish are white then so are turks/armenians/greeks/iranians/etc

No. Asian women are retarded. Maybe you can find some who might be a decent fuckhole but there will never be familial congruence and they will always be annoying insectoid pieces of shit. Brown women, whether they be latinas, arabs, indians, or iranic, are far superior to white slutes who are already superior to asians.

Attached: H7eQAJ6YW.jpg (755x754, 162K)

based and redpilled

>yall

This.

Yes, they're all white, you nordic tard. Except for the turks maybe.

Can’t agree with everything you said but let’s point this out

>Literal children
They just act and talk very basic just as any other migrant coming to this country. But psychologically they and most Asians are not fuckin smart compared to an 100 IQ or above average American/ European, don’t believe that shit they portray.
> short
Yes, none of them except very rarely will exceed 5’5, I have to reach everything high for them.
If you haven’t noticed, their brooms, they took make them small since the average asain is usually small as hell.

>autistic
No, though I wouldn’t take them to be totally 110+ OQ or anything, they just act less intelligent than an average European.
>worst gold diggers
Can’t say they are exactly the worst, BUT, what you should expect from them are an automatic marriage, acceptance of green card, and they love jewelry.

>lowest sex rate
This is a big one. Why? Why take something so enjoyable away from one partner and won’t let them receive anymore? I’ve asked this to plenty of white men who have married an asain, and they only want one kid from you and nothing else. My friend hasn’t gotten laid in about 6 years do to this shit.
>Won’t even fuck you after first kid.
They may go back for one more, but essentially this is all they want . I can’t even think of one good reason why they won’t accept sex from their partner.
That’s why so many cheat on them.

Overall, you’d be fuckin stupid to get married, to anyone really, especially in this generation. But yeah, once you get married, they stop praising you and treating you like a king. You’re better off with a white than a gook

Attached: F56B313F-FFF5-4F76-836D-B224868D549B.jpg (734x680, 215K)