Destroys Sargon of Cuckad

>Destroys Sargon of Cuckad
>Annihilates Juden Peterstein
>Smashes the killstream

is there ANYONE more based and redpilled than Jim?

Attached: 4EKLk0Z9T5rN_320x180.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGlOB0E4ZzA
pastebin.com/Px78bzkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Smashes killstream
?

>Smashes the killstream
>Smashes killstream

I second this. What did Jim say about the killstream? Aren't they supposed to have owen Benjamin on soon?

that got cancelled iirc

Did your official hat arrive in the mail yet? :^)

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

Uhh, yeah, i'd like to see the menu please, Carl.

Seething child.

Found the "rational skeptic"

I think Ethan killed his own show when he was high out of mind

Even Jim himself would probably read this thread and call OP a faggot. Stop with the e-celeb shit.

I’m just waiting for the next internet insanity

OP is always a faggot, newfriend

>slobbing on that E celeb knob

Shame on you. Who cares about these people aside from retards?

Ralph really managed alone to fuck up the killstream. To be fair, he had a run of bad luck with the platform hopping, Jim not coming on anymore and Zidan leaving because of work.

How is killstream even relevant lol.
How is that drunkard guntplanet even /ourguy/, he belongs with likes of Andy warski, high school drama tards.
Or did you cucks fall the "my show is dying so better virtue signal to nationalists for dem shekels"?

Nick telegrammed that he might do it but apparently now Owen chickened out because of his upvote downvote ratio. I hope Nick doesn't, Owen isn't worthy of being in Nick's presence desu.

What happened exactly? I heard ralph had a meltdown?

Sargoy and Peterstein are still going
The Kike Stream killed its self.

Implying that gunt faggot was ever not having a perceptual meltdown.

You're doing great, just post the "deradicalized by Trannypoints" pasta and you've done your quota for the day!

Ralph got sober after his dad died. Then relapsed and started popping pills on stream after like 2 months off the bottle.

You mean Mister Merchantkur? He destroyed himself. Sargon predicted he would sell out and cash in like the rest, and in the end Sargon won.

Attached: IMG_1437.jpg (1536x1915, 248K)

>implying this isn't just ironic

>props up Tonkasaw and his livestream show, even though everybody involved is retarded
show implodes
>props up Baked Alaska and his livestream show, even though everybody involved is retarded
show implodes
>props up Andy Warski and his livestream show, even though everybody involved is retarded
show implodes
>props up RalphRetort and his livestream show, even though everybody involved is retarded
show implodes

there may be a pattern here
Jim attaches his name to these clowns and gives them free views and exposure for multiple months, because he is too lazy and doesn't want to put his own channel at risk, then slips away unnoticed and gets out of the way of the fallout
then laughs at them like he wasn't even involved
besides his content has been consistently shit since he started this livestreaming garbage

how did he killed the killstream? thought Ralph was just a insufferable drunken faggot which killed the show so he got replaced or rather fucked off
need a /quickrundown/ on events

Imagine being Canadian

I don't know who that guy is

Don't forget his association with mundanematt during his IA days

You're close, he's an insufferable drunk faggot who drove his show into the ground after his drunk comatose IRL trip to Miami with Warski, leading to Zidan and Gator fucking off and killing the show.

>Making money is wrong
Hang yourself Commie

Ralph was top dog on stream.me. He got increasingly hostile to his audience. Jim said in passing in one of his own streams "it's not good to go against your audience. Just do the show, collect the super berries, call it a night. It's not hard". Jim hadn't appeared on the killstream for a few weeks before he said that and hasn't appeared since. Fast forward a few months and Ralph is wasted on stream borderline crying about how he wishes Jim would come back and how Jim is his internet idol and the only reason he started his e-career.

I wish Jim would make real videos again, even they’re just livestreams edited down to the good bits. I still jerk off while listening to The Balled of MundaneMatt, but I can’t listen to hours of smoke breaks and asking chat to spam numbers over some gay shit.

And that brings up the other thing, how Jim's sweetie squad has become cancer like Tonka's tribe. Jim did predict long ago he could sell shit, and his fans would throw so many wads of cash at his head that he'd end up hospitalized. He also said he could shit down their throats and point out their idiocy at buying metch, and they'd still cling to him like rabid fans. And he was right, sweetie squad is just as bad as Liberalists or Tonka Tribe.

Incel tmz isn't politics

The only thing sadder than Sargoy of Mossad is this OBSESSED faggot begging for his attention.

>Fast forward a few months and Ralph is wasted on stream borderline crying about how Jim is his internet idol and the only reason he started his e-career.
jesus, what a sad and fat fuck.
how many fucking times does Jim need to say he don't want to be friends with anybody on the internet and no one should count on him?

t.totally not Carl of Applebee's

youtube.com/watch?v=EGlOB0E4ZzA

He is the grim reaper of online personalities, each one has foibles that would be debilitating to most normal human interactions but when Jim shows up they receive good advice and cross promotion. Each one of the toons that blew up aroun him followed the same patter.
>The phase of introduction: Jim will appear on the periphery, comments a few tweets but the individual will likely be already familiar with him so this is great news to them.
>The Phase of Comradery: This phase will see Jim make show appearances and the creator will benefit from any juicy drama or commentary that Jim finds interesting.
>The Phase of Betrayal: Jim follows a few rules, one of which is that he has no friends, the other is not one he states but show an observable pattern, the content creator will slight Jim usually by ignoring his advice and the one day Jim isn't there.
>The phase of silence: Jim will make his own content and during these phases doesn't tend to appear on other shows very frequently. The poor content creator now lacking his best support will self destruct, the very things that made them originally interesting becoming detrimental to their audience and revenue.
>The Kill Phase: Jim was quiet but he was watching and documenting everything, now he selects choice morsels, he then releases his lore to the world through various streams and videos.
>Epilogue: The original content creator is either falling off a cliff of addiction or marginalized to irrelevance, the cycle is complete the enjoyment has been had and Jim moves on to the next victim.
He's not malevolent by any means but if he is ever in your proximity take a good look around at your surroundings and get ready to leave quickly.

so basically young guys have no self respect but its ok to take their or their parents money. i wonder what will happen once they are older and some roastie gets a hold of their wallets. suicide?

>suicide
It's not unheard of.

>You mean Mister Merchantkur? He destroyed himself. Sargon predicted he would sell out and cash in like the rest, and in the end Sargon won.

Yeah how did the election go again?

I really liked how he made that shitskin defending MRA cry. The only video I watched of him.

>Yeah how did the election go again?
>has nothing to do with Jim selling out.
This is what I'm talking about. Keep washing Jim's balls with your tongue though Sweetie Squad.

actually a very good rundown of happenings, based

Habermann tried to warn them. Jim played everyone

pastebin.com/Px78bzkc

I dont understand the problem with making merch money. Jim wasnt the one larping with live shows and political campaigns. Jim just wants to smoke cigs and watch photon between gaming sessions.

Sargon was always the one with weird delusions about politics and personal values, not jim.

Jim is very based.
His cackle warms my heart. I wish he did more videos.

Attached: 1563049926275.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>caring about the opinions of monetized people
Way to go jobe
Lawnmowerman.jpg

Alright Jim.

It's sad now you have to post on here to get fans

>I have a big brained idea
>Let's get Trump to tweet about gamegate2.0
The absolute state of Sarsoy's IQ

seething step-child, you mean?

Attached: H7eQAJ6YW.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Nick is a spic and Owen is a schizo boomer, copeposter.

this idea was just the weakest attempt of trolling ever observed

I like Jim but mainly because he is as cynical and apathetic as I am. If you truly don't give a fuck about anything, it is fun watching it all burn

It's ok, maybe you weren't around for the GG implosion and all the earlier stuff. Just go on being Jim's fan, he'll like that. And throw money at him. Just listen to the YT vid I posted above, it's less than 2 minutes. That might fill some of this in for you.

Was it? The way he presented it was cringey and naive, but Sargoy had a point. The left hates trump and they hate gamergate. Having trump tweet about it would have sent them into meltdown. Can't deny that, really.

Wow, you're so cool, user! Now that's hella based!

Owen wants to box him instead

Does he plan on resuming Photon now that hes doing the morning show on Dlive?

>Muh lib tears is all that matters
Go back.

>hella

Attached: 134E2BA1-A1C1-4DDF-BFDE-91AAE8CD79A3.jpg (756x649, 60K)

No, I'm the opposite of cool. I did not say being apathetic and cynical was a good thing, it is not. I'm just saying, I mainly come on pol hoping to see a happening thread, a mass shooting or some such thing just to entertain me a little.

Will Rekieta suffer the same fate?

you can't be serious right now

...Jim is just a clown for fuck's sake, but he's a damn good one.

>my eceleb is stronger than your eceleb
Just read a book.

Attached: 1544053637651.png (324x324, 173K)

Nick will collapse once Vic stops being a topic, with or without Jim's assistance. It's all he streams about mostly. And 95% of the people watching hus streams care only about Vic.

This. He's only relevant when there are interesting court cases happening, like Maddox or Vic. After those are over what does he have left?

Streaming with this two black friends.

nick won't suffer the same fate cause he's actually a smart fella, lawyer and all.
all the other people were just internet personalities who wanted to become famous, Nick genuinely look and sound like someone just stumbled into that to have some fun. also he's not doing it full-time for the money
bet he will just fuck off when things get heated or he's in some big YouTube drama

anyone have a link to that stream where emptyhero got jim to make fun of manlytears for 10 minutes straight ?

Attached: dark houls 2.jpg (566x800, 482K)

Internet talk shows are a shitshow people tune in to laugh at. Most 'stars' think their suddenly celebrities, which is true to an extent. Like F list celebrities. I think Jim is just self aware enough to not let the digital fame get to him, whereas most people inflate their ego, which leads to their ironically comedic downfall.

Exactly this.
The brainlets Jim laughed at have Eritrea level cognition, it's only natural they'll eventually self implode.

>selling things to make a living with the current state of youtube is bad
are you fucked?

boomers are such fags

Way to reduce the discussion to something meaningless Sweetie Squad. You do remember Jim was the subject, not generically selling trinkets on the internet.

Literally who

All of these people destroyed themselves, Sperg'n decided to double down on his right to send rape joke tweets which no one gives a fuck about, Peterstein put all his fans onto a book that documents the kike ran gulags and decided to omit that fact every time he talked about it, and Ralph is an alcoholic sperg who ruined his own show with his own sperginess. Jim will ruin himself too, he arguably already has with all these day streams.

>day
gay

>makes a point against jim saying he "sold out"
>act stupid
>my fault

Attached: 1558674777904.jpg (600x719, 59K)

>I'm innocent I swear
we'll see how that holds up in court

Peterstein deleted his hugely successful patreon and took like a year to finally start his alternative.

Every fucking week I see a metokur thread. Go back to making videos Jim, you lazy irish nigger.

Listen to the YT vid I posted above for the context. Or just keep gargling Jim's balls, it's up to you.

Petersen is such a worthless fuck. That small faced mexican dick masterson created a patreon alternative in weeks. I'm honestly surprised more people don't know about it.

this, fuck ethan ralph, I finally see him as the obese drunk retard he is, he is a pure lolcow

I'm really enjoying josh's streams, some of metokurs is good, I'm not the biggest fan of owen, he is funny at times and retarded at others/ overbearing

any other good people to watch that aren't retards or faggots

Peterstein receives plenty of money from CAA and charging over $100 a ticket for his shows.

how is taking advantage of stupid people wrong?
im not going to buy anything of his because im not stupid,i don't partake in any of the stupid sweetie squad shit because i know its stupid

so nick wants to do the killstream now, and owen benjamin is bitching out?

They aren't as annoying to me as the other tribes/squads but it does wind me up that people buy metokur shit, he has a type of fan who usually wouldn't do that gay shit, but ofcoure there are some retards out there, I don't blame metokur for that

And on Dick's site the creators get 100% of the money. It just doesn't have a search feature so third parties can't make lists of who's and it and complain to the credit card processors.

>'m really enjoying josh's streams
this is the only right answer. Unironically, only Josh and DSP understand how it works. The rest are lolcows with a trollshield fanbase

Jim became what he critized loudly is all. That's the only point. If you're not into the whole Sweetie Squad shit then you're ok, I shouldn't have jumped on you about it.

Jim will be fine. of all the people he's the least retarded one and actually sounds like a guy who went to college lmao
>court
what

Mine did

>lol if we just get trump to take a shit outside the CNNs offices it would totally make them go crazy!!!!

yeah sure it would, be is it realistic?

it would be an amazing trolling attempt, probably the best troll of the year if it really was, but in my heart of hearts I know for a fact sargon was serious

>yeah sure it would, be is it realistic?
Would it be realistic for Trump to tweet something that looks like support for the right wing? Sure.

Look at the fuckin spergout the left is STILL having over what he said about Charlottesville?