Why are Norse Pagans so obsessed with Hinduism?

Is STJ leading his audience astray?

Attached: 13558636_1074982932582278_7642848553668177080_o.jpg (1600x1200, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8GEoWGJMCE
youtu.be/FXz65ANUoNU
kelvinguru.com/divide-and-conquer-aryan-invasion-theory/
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#distribution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>youtube.com/watch?v=R8GEoWGJMCE
He's doing a livestream right now.

Get in here folks!

>memeflag
hinduism is a "pagan" religion just like shintoism. They are interesting since they are non-Abrahamic faiths. It's not that hard

They seem like the pereniallist kind of pagans, basically saying that paganisms all across the world have a single source and have just been corrupted through language and ethnos through the centuries

Because they're not pagans they're LARPers and they pick their "religion" by choosing what they see as more "based". In other words, they're atheists who've finally grown up and realise people need religion, but know jack and shit about any religion so they just LARP as the coolest one.

Their sad attempt at virtue signaling

Hinduism carries a lot of elements of the indo aryan religion that we as Europeans carried until the northern crusades destroyed our faith and culture. by studying early Hinduism, we can find breadcrumbs on our way back to where we should be.

Aryans invaded India, they see as an offshoot

>Why are Norse Pagans so obsessed with Hinduism?
because hinduism is the highly degenerate form of vedism, virtually indistinguishable from other pagan traditions

also the pagan texts that survived in india are super based

Attached: 1557921146417.jpg (1024x652, 191K)

Vedic is the true religion of all Indo-Europeans.

Attached: im_european.jpg (1047x1200, 298K)

This. The culture's of Indians and Indo Europeans is intertwined in a number of ways. Honestly they are the closest thing we have to a non-white ethnic ally at this point. As I said in the other thread related to this I would take an Indian over an African any day of the week.

Watch this
youtu.be/FXz65ANUoNU

>indo aryan
I relaly hate this terminology
"indo european" only makes sense in languages
for the races, it should be called "aryan european" or "ancient europeans", somehting like that

>Vedic is the true religion of all Indo-Europeans.
nope, its just a branch

Attached: 1559735405286.jpg (727x1024, 159K)

Both come from the Indo-European religion, so Hinduism can be seen as the closest surviving thing to native European religions.

Attached: im_white_too.png (680x371, 204K)

>Honestly they are the closest thing we have to a non-white ethnic ally at this point.
that would probably be russia or something like that
maybe italy idk

or it could be the fact they are both polytheistic so theres a connection in that regard

Because pagans are gay.

came to post this

the only non-huwhite women, besides the obviously partially white rape babies known as hispanics, that I ever found attractive were indian women—and when I discovered the historic link between european and indian peoples, it was a revelatory experience that reinforced my understanding of a self-aware "racial identity"

>so Hinduism can be seen as the closest surviving thing to native European religions.
not modern hinduism though
it is completely changed from its ancient white vedic form
new gods, new myths, racemixing, indra being lescended in importance, nonsense that goes agaisnt the spirit of the original religion and was obliviously made by foreign people at a time where they no longer understood their religion

vedism is base dhinduism is not

Attached: 1560332717205.jpg (300x385, 136K)

>Northern Crusades meme.
Northern Crusades did basically nothing to paganism in Europe.
Here's what destroyed Paganism, Latin Pagans.
They destroyed the religious castes of Northern Europe in attempt to colonize them.
Germanics were never religious anyway as most Romans record Germanic pagans being religious only in as much as they could directly benefit.

>why do retards act retarded?
you tell me

Because they are continuously seeking and don't realize the Answer has always been right in front of them.

Attached: centurion.jpg (695x900, 154K)

And why are Nurse Pagans so obsessed with Dinduism?

Attached: ab9.jpg (680x834, 83K)

you're funny

Attached: 1556942752555.png (603x502, 237K)

All European pagan religions are direct descendants from Hinduism. From Cacasoid raids from the urals/Ukraine/step and Iran area. They took paganism back to Egypt/Rome/Greece. Notice they have the same top 4 or 5 gods just renamed for local culture. The Roman version are just renamed directly from Greek. This same pattern spread to Nordic pagans, except they never bothered to record their religion down except on bark which was lost in time, but still the same thunder/beauty/underworld top God's.

The Nordic languages also have large similarity with sanscrit pre-hindi language.

So if you want to categorize this poo-in-loo Hindi born religion the pagan larpers are calling "white" as white you're a fool and a liar.

There's no such thing as Aryan. Aryan means noble. It's just a title given to Kings.

There no such thing as Hindu either. The original religion of the world was.called Sanatana Dharma. It means eternal order. It was practiced in ancient Europe, Asia, and America's.

Sanatana Dharma is the root of all religions including the Abrahamic ones.

kelvinguru.com/divide-and-conquer-aryan-invasion-theory/

Attached: Maya.jpg (1440x962, 1.02M)

in your hearts you know she's right

Attached: 1526063814767.jpg (680x921, 85K)

Atheist here
What age should I expect to decide I "need" religion? I'm doing pretty fine atm.

Attached: 1562255380731.jpg (680x583, 82K)

can we go back to worshipping people like zeus and hercules instead of some dead fucking kike? i miss those days.

Lol i feel conflicted, i am half salvadorean and half white but I also am a pagan trying to follow the indo aryan bread crumbs

As Christianity has waned in Western Europe. Who has benefited the most?

Attached: 1560517872130.jpg (1080x1920, 254K)

very low iq post
the aryan invasions in india are a very well documented and uncontested fact, backed by texts, archeology, and genetics

eternal order/natural way symbolized by the swastika was central to all indo european/white religions, jews stole from them of course, and its absent from america
you're just talking about european paganism

Attached: The+Aryans+Around+2000+BC,+a+group+called+the+Aryans+take+control+of+the+Indus+River+Valley..jpg (960x720, 103K)

>you're a fool and a liar.
I've talked pagans thats where I get it from mutt

because the average IQ of larpers is around the same as the average IQ of pooland

Oh Kali, you created the Australoid man in your Abo image. As the original race. Out of black clay you formed us.

You gave the Australoid man Papua New Guinea to build civilization oh lord. With Australoid civilization bleaming like a beacon in the island.

But lord one of your own Ainu apostasized against you

He created lesser races, walking abominations with melanin deficiency. He taught them pagan falsehoods.

Creating false gods of Odin, Zeus, Alla, ahuramazda. Creating wicked idols for his abominations to worship in mockery of the one Kali.

So you commanded Papua New Guinea to destroy and obliterate them. But the kingsmen disobeyed. They colonized and mixed with the spawn of Ainu.

Teaching them farming, art, civilization. Kali therefore destroyed Papua New Guinea in deluge,

But one day the ABO Mahdi will return. He will come with Abo Krishna and Vishnu and do battle with the white al dalit.

And he will restore melanin in all men's skin. So there shall only be one race again. The Australoid race of Kali.

Those of you who are the spawn of Ainu make haste and repent for your fathers sin. Submit to the ABO man and beg for Kali to restore your melanin.

Those of you here who are ABO oh children of Papua New Guinea come join Kali. The religion of your kinsman Vishnu who was black. And the prophets who were black.

Modern Pakis are Muslim converts not the original Black Abos.

Al dalit shall surely be a white Paki with the mark of Ainu on his forehead

>Who has benefited the most?
its hard to say, everyone benefited tremendously

Attached: 1558216191350.png (2746x4584, 1.73M)

damn straight

Attached: 1533138116588.png (742x850, 222K)

>Oh Kali, you created the Australoid man in your Abo image.
correct, kali is by the way the incarnation of all human evil and flaws, an dyou are its spawn

the kali yuga is the age of kali

Attached: 1560113530622.jpg (1920x1920, 2.24M)

Attached: Religion Family Tree.png (1106x607, 11K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
BWHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAH

>look at his flag

BAWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1557915841918.png (1024x938, 702K)

Hinduism is the most well preserved beach and arguably the original stalk of all pagan religions.

Why do Nordic pagans pretend worship a poo-in-loo brown religion?

As Protestants have grown in the US, who has tried to import more Haitians?

Attached: 1562775231859.png (400x400, 38K)

>>Low IQ
You think I'll take a questionnaire created by Jews seriously. Lol here got answer this questions and we'll tell you how smart you are ahahaha.

It's funny how Aryan whites Invaders forgot where they came from. They never talked about their Homeland again.

Theres no mention of invasion in all the Vedas or Mahabarata. But there is mention of migrations. That could explain the DNA.

Attached: swastikasymbol.jpg (640x343, 67K)

cringe

Sanatana DHARMA. Is older than Yaweh

>It's funny how Aryan whites Invaders forgot where they came from. They never talked about their Homeland again.
they did, its mentionned that they came from the north and the steppes
which they did

aryans telling where they came from is where the myth of hyperborea came from

Attached: p039_0_00_1.jpg (592x336, 54K)

>Theres no mention of invasion in all the Vedas or Mahabarata. But there is mention of migrations. That could explain the DNA.
yes sure, a peaceful migration, where the peaceful migrants LITERALLY ENSLAVED THE ENTIRE NATIVE POPULATION

nope, not an invasion, just a migration
yup.

Attached: caste-system-hindu.jpg (976x601, 41K)

Because it was created by the ancient Aryans; our ancestors. Read the Bhagavad-Gita and you will realize the Aryan/European spirit in it. Indo-GERMANIC should already tell you something about the creators of these places and cultures.

Attached: Udaygiri_&_Khandagiri_Caves,_Bhubaneswar_(26)_-_Oct_2010.jpg (1616x2429, 1.89M)

all gods are equal
all pagan brothers and sisters must unite world wide
DEATH TO MONOTHEISM

Attached: 1563069798563.jpg (465x466, 87K)

>russia(especially west-) and italy(especially north-) are not white

>french

>Because it was created by the ancient Aryans; our ancestors.
more like cousins/brothers

Attached: 1556942959820.jpg (605x807, 61K)

What is your opinion on adviata vedanta

Hinduism comes from Vedism which in turn comes from Proto-Indo-European Polytheism which comes from Japhetic Yahwehism, one of the first religious branches to emerge from the confusing of the languages by God.

Nordics pretend to worship "Old Gods" and they'll go as far as worshiping the gods of land thousands of miles away.

None is older than Yahweh.

hurrdurr pagan good christian bad i smart

Attached: (you).jpg (645x729, 57K)

I think I just died from the cringe and I pooped a little bit too

The swastika isn't exactly a fucking difficult symbol to make, retard. Any idiot can draw two bisecting perpendicular lines and then draw four more perpendicular lines at the ends of the original 2 lines to the point of the adjacent line in a single, coherent direction

you just posted cringe

IF you guys understood where hinduism came from you'd know why its interesting. Not that it hasnt been changed by the street shitters but still its origins is what matters.
truth
yes

Attached: 1550368561322.jpg (2109x1000, 1.18M)

They came from the Himalayas because according to them that's where Manu landed after the flood. There's no mention of them invading the natives.

When Kings made alliances the weaker king moved his entire country to the more powerful king Homeland.

Virgins were gifted to the powerful king for him to impregnated making the alliance stronger.

>adviata vedanta
profoundly modern and rather unintresting
literally medieval stuff, india had been mutted up a long time ago

frankly I dont know enoguh about it to judge it on its own value, ask me about specifics of it if you want a real answer from me

>Not that it hasnt been changed by the street shitters but still its origins is what matters.
I would say that it is cutting the source from the filth and drinking only from it
he s literally saying that indo european religion came from semitic ywhw worship even though whites and semites hadnt even met, and th eonly r'eason he s saying something so stupid is because he s a christian

Attached: last surviving roman shield.jpg (2732x3642, 1.18M)

because it’s an intact pagan religion influenced, if not completely created by, the higher caste of ancient india, who were aryans. it’s a way to get a sense of what pagans in europe might have believed, and it’s also one of those religions still holding out against one-world abrahamism, which is a good thing to promote if you’re opposed to abrahamism.

seems obvious enough doesn’t it

>maybe italy
>french
holy shit

nothing to feel conflicted about. European paganism is open to anyone who doesn't hate whites and doesn't want to push immigration/pedophilia on Europe.

All religions, especially pagan/non-Abrahamic religions have an element of truth. If you want you can even look into Euro paganism and your indigenous/tribal religion of the Americas. Anyway, what's most important is that you have a sense of connection to history, your ancestors, and the universe as a whole.

Show us a pic of you in your bedroom.

>El Salvador

Attached: 1547173554936.png (645x729, 225K)

>still doesnt mention the fact that the entire country was inslaved by a foreign group

Attached: us-ipad-2-ashoka-the-great-emperor-amar-chitra-katha-comics.jpg (720x960, 178K)

stop trying to pretend you're as european as the frenchie, you're country is so muttish not even its most famous white nationalist is fully white

We wuzz pajeets and shiieet

Aryans is not a race or group.

See

Attached: 1559189049396m.jpg (633x1024, 113K)

Pagans enjoy other Pagans.....it's not that hard ti figure out.

Fucking hell you are a moron if you're not trolling

>p*Gan subhuman fat retard
cant wait to gas you fucks

Attached: 1540843075298.jpg (400x600, 145K)

What a time this is. Some non-white shithead telling me how white I am. Go kill yourself shitskin

Attached: 1557674289078.jpg (500x525, 50K)

So are Chechen Warriors the most original ethnic type of caucasians still alive today?

>why are they Muslim and not Buddhist or Norse, if paganism is supposedly the true religion of caucasians?

>Go kill yourself shitskin
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE STUPID

>What age should I expect to decide I "need" religion? I'm doing pretty fine atm
ExAtheist here.
You are not old enough if you ask. Lurk more and you will find

Attached: 1562907122720.jpg (1196x856, 137K)

Good talk

Attached: 1535711986621.jpg (3888x2592, 1.86M)

Funny how pagans praise shit skin religion.

friendly reminder that the elite have completely anticipated a european return to paganism and the many different ways that might happen, and so many of these pagans are controlled opposition, or just average people anticipating the same who are looking to finance their lives with ecelebrity. a good rule of thumb is if they advertise their patreon or donos, they may not be CIA, they may not be evil, but they aren’t serious people striving toward the higher ideals of a movement, and therefore should not be taken very seriously. STJ and The Glorious One, as much as I enjoy their content, are these sorts of people, trying to simultaneously help their people while helping themselves and their families, but this diverged interest creates an exploitable weakness. This is in contrast to someone like Varg, regardless of what you think of him, who should be take seriously because he has no financial interest in himself as he survives on only what is essential. He can still be wrong, but he can’t be exploited and controlled by (((them))).

just a lesson in common sense for the paypigs out there drunk on capitalist-jewish lies that you must be paid for your work or the work would not exist.

>So are Chechen Warriors the most original ethnic type of caucasians still alive today?
>>why are they Muslim and not Buddhist or Norse, if paganism is supposedly the true religion of caucasians?
chechens are literal semites you fucking retard
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml#distribution

Attached: 1527777428467.png (958x792, 30K)

because it’s aryan, memeflag

I'm pretty sure David Duke is fully white.

>This is in contrast to someone like Varg, regardless of what you think of him, who should be take seriously because he has no financial interest in himself as he survives on only what is essential

He sells his books on paganism off Amazon lol, he needs the money

So is the bhagvad gita the best book to get into it?

>David Duke
nah I mean Spencer

Puranic Hinduism has absolutely nothing to do with the historical Vedic religion. People like STJ are just attracted to exoticism and novelty.

Because in hinduism roasties don't exist, well they do but in a less figurative manner.
Girls are married at a young age and when their husband dies, they are roasted with him in a pyre. Alive.

Also psychedelics. Psychotropic drugs are more or less encouraged and pagans, being unassumed degenerates, like that mantra.

Attached: Bazaar_art_from_the_earlier_1900s_with_two_co-wives_shown_as_satis-2.jpg (383x400, 44K)

Just no.

It's a long-standing Indo-European religion. It's very useful in comparing with European culture to confirm pre-Christian roots, etc.
Also stop shitting on different religions and have some respect for the faiths of our ancestors.

Attached: 1409945750625.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

> tfw when all the nazi incels on Jow Forums convert to hinduism in 2020 and india becomes a superpower

Oh nice you showed me

What about the pine cone symbol is that also easy to make

Even though the same symbol is also in every ancient civilization

>So is the bhagvad gita the best book to get into it?
honestly there are no perfect books to get into

the things in the gitas and vedas are thousands of years old, but were written down only 2000 or less years ago, meaning the version we have is the one that existed 2000 years ago, when indians were mutts, and four THOUSAND years after they were first uttered
imagine keeping anything with good accuracy for 4000 years
the original vedic epics were a lot better than the ones we have today, probably very epic to the homeric epics, with added racism

Indra went from being the central figure, like jupiter or zeus, to being relegated to a small importance, and the theology completely strayed away from indoeuropean one, becoming highly degenerate

I would recomend the rigvedas, and try to find a good english translation, from the nationalist indian websites for example, the ones that arent "made pc"

Attached: 1559016237603.png (711x700, 41K)

Because instead of LARPing as worshiping marvel's superheroes, might as well follow an actual pagan religion, even tho it's a poo religion.

>waned
Don't really see that. I see it as a symptom of what you christkikes have been doing for the last 1500yrs. People are just now realizing how shit it is.

Attached: 1531811074557.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

>2020 and india becomes a superpower
there is still time

Attached: 1560682740531.jpg (480x651, 77K)